Fuck

Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Avatarfag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice ip

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I got u fam

Why don't they like being asked what they think about things?

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU
I usually remember to censor that shit.

Ok, here's the pic without the IP address.
God I'm a fucking moron.

You seriously tried appealing it? For what purpose.

Why protect those that aren't careful? It's always been the nature of imageboards that you need to think before you post anything that could DOX you.

Do you use VPN?

try not reddit spacing you fucking cuckchan cancer faggot.

??

I wanted to try again to re-format the thread where it doesn't look like a "what does /boardnamehere/ think if x?" thread.

This.

Good luck you might as well just rev up some proxies and give the mods work to do.

where are you op?

stop it you little shit

(samefag)
I guess calling someone a nigger because there are black should invalidate their argument. Right faggot?
GO BACK TO >>>/reddit/

it was just a prank

Something seems pretty penis-licky about your posts there buddy o' pal.

You were banned because you look like a media shill you fucking autist

What website is this from?

Also was calling you out for resorting to the "reddit-spacing" meme. Maybe you shouldn't try to start yelling matches past your bed-time sweetie.

explain pls

"I like x because x"

nice

spacing

bud.

Jesus dude you are autistic as fuck. Also, nice Woody avataring there pal.

A trend to identify foreign faggotry not from Holla Forums. It comes now from cuckchan, derived from reddit.
Anyone who spends anytime around redditors or their posting habits contracts this noticeable autistic formatting of their post. Many boards both on Holla Forums and beyond have been warned about the dangerous of those who reddit space.

They always be outed, identified, and humiliated. Only then will they learn to assimilate and stop being cancerous newfags they are.

Breaking a post down into what was once known as these useless archaic things called "paragraphs" rather than just having an incoherent wall of text is "reddit spacing"

Again.

Go back to 4chin with this faggot:

Woah there, buddy. You actually hit the enter key twice to space out your post. Looks like you need to go back to reddit.

ok. thank you for explaination

Oh shit OP. I probably live a 10 minute drive away from you. Do I know you? Are you associated with a certain fat and loud Egyptian and his redheaded friend?

I'm nat avatarfagging. IT's called a reaction image.

This is cancerous as fuck.

its just a reaction image

What's your plan, Quasimodo? Reduce and limit the userbase to the two dozen turdbrains who agree with you? Exclude all new users, all oc, all dissenting opinions? Finally achieve your dream of an echochamber where you can scream and froth at the sound of your own voice?

good plan, cumsock, good plan. when will it dawn on you that your meanminded and egomaniacal wish to exclude is the cause of 8chans demise?

i'll now go back and reddit space this for your enjoyment

pic related. you with the handbag.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Avatarfag
You're an avatar fag, faggot.

How about no you fuckwad. I'd rather not have an autistic meme spouter who browses 8chin come to my house.

It's too late now. I've backtraced your IP and driving there right now faggot. Prepare your anus.

k faggot.

it was just a proxy

Ya dun goofed, put some tendies on for when I get there.

Jesus what has this thread turned into?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know you. Rarely do I see someone project this hard. Serious question: are you autistic?
Anyway, see you around faggot.

Kek.

I'l b redy fegget
pic related it's me

Just insulting you for the fun of it, faggot.

oh shit nigga what u doin

Why are you up so late by the way? Aren't you tired from that Calc quiz you took today?

Still waiting for this to be deleted.
I fucking hope mods aren't asleep.

It probably won't get removed for a while. You're not going to be lucky enough to have a volunteer swoop in to save your ass twice in a row.

Being this scared :^)

I think autosage starts at 250 posts, so just spam 200 posts cause until then there'll be necrobumpers just to fuck with you.

It's not like that at all. it's more like this