How to Avoid Drinking from the Poison Well?

Alex jokes aside, what is the best water filter?

The prominent on tap models I've seen are Pur & Brita, but I read Pur was bought be some yiddish company & now all they all have timers in them to tell you the filter is bad when it isn't just to get you to buy more filters. There's some off brands that are like 6 or 10 stages versus the 3 stage Pur & Brita. I saw some advertising that these filters DON'T remove fluoride as if that was a good thing. May city tap water reeks like bleach but any well water I have seen from family members is full of iron, smells awful & turns everything orange.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.infowars.com/-Propur-Water-Filtration_c_53.html
maxwaterflow.com/5-stage-portable-alkaline-reverse-osmosis-water-filter-system--50-gpd-ro5_p_492.html
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-06/uob-ref062512.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Google "Reverse Osmosis Filter"

/thread

anyway /thread

Either simply buy distilled water and add shit to it so you don't die or

Live in apartment building, Cannot modify the plumbing for ROF system.

Also, it is not drinking that is going to give you the most exposure to it, your skin absorbs it far more than you are ever going to drink

This OP.
Probably the purest water you can get unless you're willing to climb the peaks of the Urals to retrieve Yeti piss.

Although it's worth looking into which naturally-occurring elements it also filters out, from personal experience I can tell you that R-O filtered water is fucking delicious.

Found ROF system that does not require installation & sits on countertop. They're all awfully goddamn expensive though.

So I need a shower head filter more. Unfortunately, my shower head cannot be removed. It's caulked onto the pipe. On a related note, I got some coconut & lime shampoo bar that was recommended on Holla Forums once & it smells pretty good. More importantly, there's no xenoestrogens in it, but that's not gonna matter if my shower water is full of chemicals.

Get a seychelle filter bottle for $50 and remove 90% of fluoride intake easily.

Actually it does not. They are lying….read the Amazon reviews.
To filter fl you need RO.
Activated charcoal will remove chlorine and chloramines…..Activated alumina will take care of the fluoride.
Vitamin C filters are also suppose to work on shower filters for most harsh chemicals.

Feels good man.

Feels good man.

i just use a water can that has a filter

store.infowars.com/-Propur-Water-Filtration_c_53.html

Just build a desalination plant on a beach, it's that easy.

cuck

You need a whole house system (filtering before it diverts to all the outlets for your property/apartment)
Reverse osmosis is good.
An acceptable alternative is a 2 stage system comprising activated carbon removes in 1 stage and activated alumina in the other. The pleb tier filters like the Pur's and Brita's that don't remove fluoride are almost exclusively activated carbon filters. Activated carbon filters can't remove fluoride and heavy metals without being prohibitively massive in size. To do that in a reasonably compact size you need a ceramic filter which is where the activated alumina filter comes in.

Clearly Filtered

Just get a distiller

Cheapest alternative right there. You can remineralize it with tea.

Those costs a lot & aren't even reverse osmosis, Could Alex Jones be lying about the merit of these water filters?

If you can't do RO you need to do research and find the lowest fluoride bottled water then buy that in bulk. That is the safest option.

That's far more affordable than RO. Should do enough for tea.
Any recommendations for tea? Excluding green tea, I hate the taste of it.

shell out for really good jasmine tea

That can't be! Alex "It's not jews" Jones could lie to us?

Spring water, you have to ask around but especially if you live near the mountains there should be some. & Preferably store it in non plastic containers.

Jasmine, Rooibos, Hibiscus, Yerba Mate

Drink a variety of seasonal herb, fruit and leaf teas, preferably from your garden. Learn about the health properties of different plants.

I recommend these guys OP

http://www.aquasana.com/product_detail.php?product_id=310&discountcode=adlucent&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CSEGO&gclid=CPqN1L6lzM0CFUQbgQodBBgJFg&kwid=productads-adid^64097956945-device^c-plaid^174577929145-sku^[email protected]/* */@ADL43.55-adType^PLA

Aquasana, they meet California Standards, which is hard to do.

user there are reverse osmosis units that tie in directly to the faucet.

You have a countertop filter pack and faucet to get clean water. Faucet attachment provides feed water and dumps waste water…… Flip the lever and open faucet, you get RO Water… Can fill a glass in about 30 seconds. Flip the lever to other position and you get plain tap water..

Change filters every 6 months and membrane every 2 years.

Quick google search
maxwaterflow.com/5-stage-portable-alkaline-reverse-osmosis-water-filter-system--50-gpd-ro5_p_492.html

I've been filtering and carting my water everywhere for a good 5 or 6 years, no complaints. Clean water is really great.

easy alex

Great but slow, expensive and machines need constant cleaning…

Master race water filter would be RO >> distilled.

Buying distilled water in jugs is cheap but the fucking jugs leech plasticizers like you wouldn't believe.

Ascorbic acid filters for the shower work well the only problem is they last under 3 weeks and are expensive

Whole house RO would be great but you'd also be wasting a lot with toilets your washing machine and shit. Best is to have two lines coming in but that's only doable in a new house

zero water claims that it removes fluoride but I wouldn't want use any water that isn't Reverse Osmosis. If you use zero water, Pur or Brita it won't remove 100 percent of the minerals it wants to remove they will always one to ten percent of the minerals and pesticides it is trying to remove in the water

California standards for what? Nice clean install but 4 stage filtration… Meh

At this point I just buy parts and build my own… 5 stage filtration with booster pump, uv, alkalinity and remineralization. Finished off with a micro controller that monitors water quality and self flushed the membrane at regular intervals….

Would not trust that shit to remove fluoride or some of the xenoestrogens. Even if it did once the medium becomes saturated (which happens a lot sooner than they indicate) all the collected impurities make their way into the supposedly clean water..

These pitcher type filters are good to make a pot of coffee taste less shitty at the office but not for regular/heavy consumption or cooking

Is there finally a water filter that removes hormones or endocrine disruptors? I don't want to wait until cities do it, it's going to take forever.

Removing estrogen from drinking water

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-06/uob-ref062512.php

"The goal of the Bielefeld iGEM team is to develop a biological filter in which certain enzymes (so-called laccases) break down the estrogen. Laccases are to be found in many organisms, and one of their properties is an ability to break down aromatic compounds - to which the estrogens belong. One source of particularly efficient laccases for this process is the turkey tail, a type of fungus that likes to grow on trees. The Bielefeld students are aiming to manufacture this enzyme economically and safely with the help of methods from synthetic biology. It should also be possible to extend the concept to other, in part poisonous and carcinogenic pollutants in drinking and waste water. The students already have one first success to announce: they have managed to isolate the genes of several laccases from various bacteria and have placed them in a standard, allowing further development. By the time of the European Jamboree in October, they want to have confirmed how the enzymes break down various substrates such as estrogens, pesticides, and pharmaceuticals and to be starting to immobilize them to filter materials."