Obscure music thread

POST'EM ASSHOLES
GOT SOME MUSIC NO ONE LISTENS TO, FUCKIN POST IT HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

radiopeople.bandcamp.com/album/night-club
aether.bandcamp.com/album/artifacts
aether.bandcamp.com/album/solace
paulturrell.com/music/boa/unpublished/thefarm/It's Only Love.mp3
charlesalbright.bandcamp.com/track/im-just-a-fine-young-man-and-im-doing-so-well
zhaghzhagh.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=2EkzNGkIPdE
soundcloud.com/user-891087002/no-more
youtube.com/watch?v=MLTl2Fuf6iY
youtube.com/watch?v=xCO_5kf6PVY
youtube.com/watch?v=GGs1zAKsBDk
youtube.com/watch?v=d07Sxg4PcN0
youtube.com/watch?v=5fmp_DQGN-8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2D5HlKLh34
youtube.com/watch?v=dCdyZGTDyXY
youtube.com/watch?v=iUdOu8qoPDw
online-convert.com/
convert2mp3.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=KjJL5SNynZM
youtube.com/watch?v=y_IiIpO6Z_M
youtube.com/watch?v=kSxk8Nyc8LU
youtu.be/1dJWQgmsrds?list=PL7giz2Cdn_pho4hIR3W-FDCFrA5kFgG1k
youtu.be/SvmCXtEnQzI?list=PL7giz2Cdn_pho4hIR3W-FDCFrA5kFgG1k
youtube.com/watch?v=xERitvFYpAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This music made me kek.

I suppose this link-related is relatively obscure…

radiopeople.bandcamp.com/album/night-club
Sam Ezra, seen this dude tripping balls at the cool ranch a million times. he's a school teacher now.

he fucking lit firecrackers on stage once.

I dunno if I'd call this obscure, but…

Ambient music is best music

aether.bandcamp.com/album/artifacts

This one I like less than the last one, but in the last one in this one there are clumps of comfy music.
aether.bandcamp.com/album/solace

Pop ambient is better than ambient.

I recommend Aether- Caparra. I feel 2008 all over this peice of majestic piece of nostolgic causing music.

Love Atom TM. You familiar with link-related?

This was meant for

False!

I hate myself for liking this

Same.

You're probably already familiar with this, but if not, I think you might enjoy it.

Obscure music, retard

Anybody?

SURF'S UP, NIGGERS!!!!!!

Death from above 1979
Burzum

10/10

TOPKEK

That's a great one from Snowmine. Plans from Dialects is one of my favorite songs of theirs to listen to.

Never met anyone else that listened them. Maybe I just live on the wrong side of the border?

not obscure

This thread is bullshit.
Everyone of you posed complete crap.
Have some good music,you cucks.
Feel welcome to thank me for sharing an impeccable music superiority .

WHat does this have to do with Corb Lund and the Hurtin' Albertans?

Noice

OP said music, but I guess if we're getting noisey…

thanks, new-wave faggot

Check 'em

You're welcome =^)

THE ETYMOLOGY OF "SLAV" IS AN INTERESTING STORY….

ALL SLAVS MUST HANG!

Slavs are subhuman

still better than getting your country taken over by niggers

Slavs are almost as bad as niggers

Nem means the one who can't speak, synonymous with dumb. so nice try there, or should I say nice fallacy there.

How kind of you to prove my point in your lame retorts and laughable denial of the obvious. Thanks, Slav!

Sorry m8y can't hear you over my awesome slavusic.

Anyone who could not speak the old slavonic was called nem, the one who can't speak(the language). I really don't get what you're trying to prove. You're either a young child or stupid, or both.

They gather in the one house in their tens and twenties, sometimes more, sometimes less. Each of them has a couch on which he sits. They are accompanied by beautiful slave girls for trading. One man will have intercourse with his slave-girl while his companion looks on. Sometimes a group of them comes together to do this, each in front of the other. Sometimes indeed the merchant will come in to buy a slave-girl from one of them and he will chance upon him having intercourse with her, but will not leave her alone until he has satisfied his urge. They cannot, of course, avoid washing their faces and their heads each day, which they do with the filthiest and most polluted water imaginable. I shall explain. Every day the slave-girl arrives in the morning with a large basin containing water, which she hands to her owner. He washes his hands and his face and his hair in the water, then he dips his comb in the water and brushes his hair, blows his nose and spits in the basin. There is no filthy impurity which he will not do in this water. When he no longer requires it, the slave-girl takes the basin to the man beside him and he goes through the same routine as his friend. She continues to carry it from one man to the next until she has gone round everyone in the house, with each of them blowing his nose and spitting, washing his face and hair in the basin.

Mission to the King of the Volga Bulghars, C. 921 AD.

Why are these threads always overtaken by some faggot posting slav or commie music? People were posting some decent music, and as usual, some autistic cunt has to ruin it.

my feelings exactly. Expunge the slavic niggers!

Yes, I'm familiar with that. Also, the word for slave in slavic languages is rab/rob which was used as a general term for westerners back then. Slaves were taken on both sides, it was common back then. That explains the wide dispersion in european haplogroups today.

How autistic are you, user? Just admit you are a genetic pox, backwards vermin who should be gassed.

Bolghars are not Slavic, or at least they were not back then. This process that you explain was done in north germanic cultures as well.

I did not start this.

Live your lie, Slav. You are, by definition, a slave. Enjoy your crumbling police-state, you drunken serf

You might not be the same user, but there's a faggot who always shows up and starts posting communist propaganda songs. Holy fuck is it annoying

Why such hate, user? Where are you from?

I actually live in the US. If you live in one of those libcuck countries, good luck user, and I mean that.

I'm just kidding, user. I admire Russian culture very much and hope to learn it one day and get a qt Slav. Just bantz, user.

i find it fascinating how there are like 30 different names for germany, are we the original mixed breed euro mulatto niggers?

also "nemetz" sounds badass

you say that but over the past 20 years merika has become more soviet, and russia has almost become more american

people used to laugh at soviet propaganda and turn to the west for for their news, even outfits like RadioFreeEurope

now its the other way around, everyone knows your presstitutes lie and decieve, and they turn to RT even if they dont like it

lets hope trump turns this madness around, and we can all move forward

maybe they just suck

I don't know what qualifies as obscure, but I'll post some bands with fewer than 3500 listeners on last.fm

I swear I'm like the only kid in my school who listens to this.

you're really something, user.

xD if you don't like it that's fine

I mean I think most 8channers like us know about Queen anyway but that doesn't mean the normies do :P

man, you've got some hard bait to not bite.

paulturrell.com/music/boa/unpublished/thefarm/It's Only Love.mp3

An unreleased song I found from the band who made the SE Lain OP.

My niggas

hey, nice hunting. the harvest was bountiful.

is this obscure enough?

all this "music" is shit
SHIT!!!

you take that back right now.

Why did late 90s culture have to die?

Remove kebab 10/10

This is a small step down from drunk people singing karaoke.

keep feeding me anons, I want moar.

charlesalbright.bandcamp.com/track/im-just-a-fine-young-man-and-im-doing-so-well

care to give a counterexample?

OP. Dvar is literally my favorite band in the world
I fucking love you

Care to hear my dark ambient?
zhaghzhagh.bandcamp.com/

well taste is sorta one of those things, you can't exactly fight or deny. It's simply one of those things you have to say "hey, I dont give a fuck what you like or do." and the other party involved agrees "hey, You've got a point, Why the fuck does it matter what (YOU) like or do?"

Singer murdered his father with an axe. Not suprising just by hearing his voice.

i don't like. but i fully appreciate your contribution.

that shit is really spooky.

you're welcome, i guess

wish i could post better stuff, i knew quite a few songs that were weird, but i can't think of any of them now, lol

oh i got something - in the next post

This shit is annoying as fuck, drove me mad for hours playing during a road trip. Why does it even exist?

Yet still got addicted. Fuck.

Humppa!

This is the shit people come up with when sitting in the dark, being isolated and getting drunk.
Fucking finland.

Master of all Cunts

More annoying shit

youtube.com/watch?v=2EkzNGkIPdE
most of the views are from some 300 people watching it over, and over, and over again over a period of 3 or so years (including myself).

The man's wife and children were murdered by the secret communist police.
Was forced to sing by the secret communist police also.
Secret police covered up the murder.

forgot to add I'm one of only 100000 of the 7 billion people on earth who listens to this band still.

I dare u fag8s to play all of this music at the same time.

oh shit, im drunk and already posted this.

Mars Volta aren't obscure by any measure. FTM sold gold in the US.

they're obscure now.

How many people actually know who they are?
In their prime they got some 300000 fans.

Only reason they got gold was because their shit IS gold.

how many people do you know who know the band?
How many people are on this board besides you and that know who they are/ listen to them?

mars volta is the shit. im 21. im assuming the other dudes into this shit are real old-like.

Am 19
Discovered them when a 25yr old streamer named vinny played it in background while weird shit was happening in-game.

soundcloud.com/user-891087002/no-more

straight freeflow my bois.

Ohaio.

**What does yt-dl mean by "
also, how the fuck to I convert a 13.5 mb webm into a 11 mb webum w/ffmpeg? It's so fucking close to being postable

what does yt-dl mean by "no signature" was what I was going to say, but it looks like it's a common error, so I can prolly fix it on my own. Polite sage

youtube.com/watch?v=MLTl2Fuf6iY

93/93 93, faggots!

I found these in webm thread a long time ago but I never found the source. I assume most stuff is on youtube, but searching what I know about the video, I get generic garbage.

I like it. Dark ambience does a good job at letting my imagination wander.

A game with a small player population, in which people usually turn off game music.

Rare as rocking horse shit.

If you know this tune, you're my nigger.

I'm sure there's a Russian reversal joke in here somewhere. Seriously though, I can feel the vaso-constriction in my temples from realizing we've change places. My mind is blown and not in the good way.

Surferu uppuru

Wtf emded doesn't work.
Fuck this gay imageboard

Nigger.

Everyone knows Mars Volta, try something obscure faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=xCO_5kf6PVY

Heh.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGs1zAKsBDk

youtube.com/watch?v=d07Sxg4PcN0
youtube.com/watch?v=5fmp_DQGN-8

youtube.com/watch?v=t2D5HlKLh34

Where the fuck did the embed option go?

hory shet, it's gone.

tropedelic, Police State:
youtube.com/watch?v=dCdyZGTDyXY

youtube.com/watch?v=iUdOu8qoPDw

I dont know
Use this page online-convert.com/ Trim the video to weigh less or convert it to a lower quality whit this page convert2mp3.net/

thought it had to be under 8 mb.

oh! the idiot.

u tryina battle mofukah?

u mad?

This thread need black metal

more

youtube.com/watch?v=KjJL5SNynZM

Shit. How do I embed a youtube vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=y_IiIpO6Z_M

ллилуиа, вот Жениха

youtube.com/watch?v=kSxk8Nyc8LU

where the fuck is embedding?

youtu.be/1dJWQgmsrds?list=PL7giz2Cdn_pho4hIR3W-FDCFrA5kFgG1k

is it just me or is embedding turned off? and why?

youtu.be/SvmCXtEnQzI?list=PL7giz2Cdn_pho4hIR3W-FDCFrA5kFgG1k

Εἰκὼν ἡ λίθος εἰμί. Τίθησί με Σείκιλος ἔνθα μνήμης ἀθανάτου σῆμα πολυχρόνιον.

200BC

youtube.com/watch?v=xERitvFYpAk

test

?

What am I listening to here? Just the kind of thing this dark, cold evening calls for. Thanks for posting.

Also, checked.