>yfw

>yfw you are so butthurt you have to spam anti-Holla Forums threads on >>>Holla Forums because the election has you extra salty

S-SHUT UP Holla Forums! GET OUT! DRUMPF! DRUMPF! H-HAH! I WIN AGAIN! DRUMPF! T-TAKE THAT!

Have you checked in at >>>Holla Forums ? They are dying from the astroturfing and concern trolling. They don't know it but they're being diluted to death.

Is it Rabbit Season…or Duck season?

Good, I hope they collectively slit their wrists.

BIG LEAGUE KEK

fuck off imkampfy

Holla Forums are faggots that think anyone other then them give a fuck about their bullshit.

Holla Forums is actually in a much better state, now it's on the largest 4 boards because Holla Forums is so much of a faggot that even right wing people are going left.

literally even hardcore nat-socs think Holla Forums is cancer and going elsewhere.

the funny thing is, when one of your own tells you you are wrong and gives you a chance to correct your mistake through constructive criticism, you are so conditioned and paranoid that you would call them shills therefore you are losing supporters left and right.
good job retards keep it up.
we will form other communities

Holla Forums committed ideological suicide .

this guy gets it.

lol, imkikey looks so subhuman and mentally retarded.

no surprise there.

Thanks for proving my point retard.

Gtfo you narcissistic cunt.

lol, says the faggot that browses the post id board.

I bet you were one of the fags advocating for post ids too.

You lost the game, stormfront, you just don't know it yet.

Hello Holla Forums

pic related shows that Holla Forums is an occupied board and that stormfront did not rise organically from the chans but an invading force that needs to be removed.

Says the nigger who comes from reddit and actively promotes redditchan (4chan).

kek ,reddit you say?

it's no secret that it's the /r/the_donald fags and the larpers among you are the ones who come from reddit.
you are running out of buzzwords here new friend

the damage control is just hilarious, dude, just stop, you can't win.

no thanks.

just like a /leftycuck/

GTFO sjw.
Heh. I never knew the interwebs was the Olympics, who knew.

Prove it you dumb nigger. Don't shift the burden of proof either you fucking kike.

Figures. Only a liberal could cuck themselves expertly with their mental gymnastics.
hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahah

They are not buzzwords because they are true.
evidence provided.
check

(not that anyone around here does not know it though)

Go away JIDF.

Get the fuck off my board.

Which board?
Holla Forums is really good at it. The BO is a unemployed shitskin NEET cunt yet is "part of the worker's struggle" LARPer.

unlike you I don't think people are stupid, everything I wrote they can check for themselves, I don't obscure facts and spout propaganda like you do on stormfront.

hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahah
didn't say that, but it was for shock value,not actually believing it.

superior argument there.

projecting much?

>everyone is equal
>i listen to the media and not you. media will never lie. you lie!

Pick one faggot.

get a job at CTR. you are a keeper. they hire and pay foreigners like you. not the american volunteer cucks.

this is my favorite mental gymnastic of them all.

you are not making any sense, you know that?

never said it does not exist, the screenshot says its overstated.

yeah dude, I am totally CTR,jidf,Holla Forums,reddit (insert boogeyman here).

Your jew tactics don't work on Holla Forums stormkikes.
try something else.

Over the wall.

yeah, you fags need to be culled from Holla Forums .

fuck, you stormkikes are more mentally damaged than I thought.

also not an argument

nice meme

Okay imkampfy whatever you say.

not an argument

not an argument

we obviously can't ban them all, but removing the kike BO and his mods will drive them out since it will not be their safe space anymore and the rest will take care of itself.

stormkikes only cry about freedom of speech when it suits their agenda, but have no respect for the freedom of others.

They are kikes by definition.
subversive and manipulative.

not an argument

kek

not an argument

You know what identityfag? I'm going to make a stormfront account just for your tears.

Where did i argue? I forgave any discussion and considered your opinion de facto trash because your jerkoff puppet rachel avatar was posted.

Exactly.

8/pol/ is being heavily subverted and plenty of people are leaving for greener pastures sure, but why would you think that they would change their ideology because their board is becoming increasingly cancerous?

It's the ones that are still using 8/pol/ that are adopting a new ideology ( (((civic nationalism))) ) not the ones who are leaving.

The last few months have been pretty interesting Holla Forums has been getting progressively more cucked, it's taken a massive nosedive over the last month. To think that Holla Forums is almost fully supportive of a shabbos goy puppet is incredible, I wouldn't have predicted it a year ago.

Nevertheless, it's been an interesting lesson in how boards are subverted and will provide valuable information for defending against shills on the next website we call home.

Fuckin digits m8

Trumpfags killed 8/pol/.

Never underestimate the retardation of Holla Forums user

>yfw you are so butthurt you have to spam anti-Holla Forums threads on >>>Holla Forums because of the "relevations" that Trump really is a corporate zionist shill has you extra salty

fucking echo chamber chan
why do I even go here

To shitpost?

it has become too repetitive