Married anons

Anyone here have an actual wife?

JUST

nope. It might be better that way.

Omlet has a wife. I'm currently looking for one.

hahahaha. don't do it unless you have the woman of your dreams. it's just never ending complaining.

My life isn't kind enough to let me dream of such a woman. So I will continue to look for her.

Stop looking, you are doing it wrong.

wat

how do you know how he is looking for a wife? perhaps he is hitting up clubs. maybe he just joined a tennis club.

please come become and tell us after she fucks you over

im with this dude.

I'm married.

Oh it's not like I'm i'm searching. I'm just doing nothing and being a miserable shit until one finds me.

im also with this guy.

Who needs a wife, when you have a perfectly-fine toilet?

I'm married, and I don't recommend it.

I was considering suicide a while ago. I was on top of a huge building about to jump, and quite a gathering started to appear down below. I was actually beginning to feel better and about to climb down, but then some cunt shouted "Think of your wife and kids!"

Yes (pic related)

Assuming that's story is at all true, why did you change your mind when hearing that sentence?

I do for about 10 years now. I don't recommend people getting married. I lucked out and found a highly trustworthy, dependable, and great woman who worships me and loves nothing more than pleasing me. Most women are shit and not worth the time.

Yo and a daughter living in osaka
I'm exiled from Holla Forums for race mixing

I teach english here, dweebs AMA

yes or no

:^) The pay is shit. They all look down on me and think I'm a sex tourist. Shit actually fucking sucks.

Maybe

what a cunt
heads or tails then

Oh in that case tails twintails

I have a wife that loves me and takes care of me that I can pretty much trust. I think being too good for her is what has made our marriage last so long. She's kind of plain but I find her plain looks and weird autistic personality attractive.

(checked)
good shit

wait, so your wife is black or Jewish? cuz I can't possibly imagine Holla Forums being pissed for you marrying a Japanese woman.

Well that and she's older than me I'm 25 and she's 32

and trust me they hate the fact that I'm making FilthyFranks

Holla Forums is so retarded it's enjoyable. but if you spend too much time there their propaganda is actually pretty well made sometimes.

Holla Forums would sooner accuse you of making pic related tbh

Oh I agree man, I agree

If my daughter grows up to kill chads I'd be okay with that…though it is kinda funny speaking a language natively that she has no fucking clue what I'm saying

Teach your child english and Japanese. It's basically learning another language for free.

Yup. Married for 3 years now, since August of 2013.

Is your East Aryan wife a qt?

We try but she gets mixed up so it'll say an english word followed by a nip word followed by an english phrase and then end with desu
and both my wife and I just sit there trying to decode what the fuck she just said.

She'll get it eventually, we've decided we'll watch english shows though to give her context She loves The Muppets Show

It is funny watch her fumble though "ITO UM ITO UM ITO UM"

That's fucking adorable.

I mean, she's not a model or anything but she suits me. We're both solid 5s haha.

Anyone want to know about highschool students learning english? I've got some greentext worthy stories.

She confuses her friends a lot too because, well apart from how young they are she'll say something like "ANATA WA…" and then stop and try to work out which word she's supposed to say or she'll learn english names but fuck up how to say them. So "KAERRMITO" "MEEKIE MOU-SU" "FURRIDO BARGINS"

jewinpregnatesadindu.mp4

Why did you marry an older woman?

the idea of an oy vey and a dindu fuggin is kidna funny to think about
"OY VEY OY VEY OY VEY"
"WHAD? WHATCHU SAYIN"
"UHHH!!! YAMKIPOOOOOORE"
"YAMKINIGGA WAT? I DINDU NUFFIN"

do it

not sure if I'm disgusted or erect

You're creative as fuck, user.

She was actually my boss, a lot of people here look down on gaijin because they think we're here to "FUGG ASIAN WOMAN >:D" which, y'know I was but also I learned the language and wanted to make money.

We eventually just started hanging out after work as she found my autistic humor funny and liked that I wound people up and I liked that she had a lot of money.

Kidding, I just say that as a joke, I was attracted to her instantly, she's very beautiful to me and we bonded over, weirdly enough, her assuming someone was trying to kill her. Turned out to be nothing but she asked me to stay at her apartment after we had a meal to "ensure nothing suss" happened and…shit got real.

Okay let's see…from the top of my head alot of students are dumb as bricks. They are in no way "smarter" than people and I'm pretty sure 95% of them are autistic. For those who aren't (usually the fuckin yankees) they are the dweebs of Japan so they often say shit in english to me like

"AYYY TEACH, A FUCKA YOU, FUCKA ME, AYYY FUCK!"

thinking that they're saying something, y'know interesting or they'll be like "BEYONCE IS COOL FOR A BLACK PERSON, BUT I STILL DON'T LIKE BLACKS"

I once had a student come up to me and say
"I have been studying english for so many years" and I was all "Good, can we talk in english?" so she agreed.

We got a sentence in.

Guys over here are very very shy. I have yet to meet one that isn't working class or over 30 that isn't meek and quiet but the working class guys are full on bantz tier, great lads. A lot of the highschool boys I taught obviously were just there cause it was mandatory but some were adamant on getting a "UK Gf"

One kid, ah fuck, he was hilarious. He asks me "How do women speak over in UK?"
I say "They mostly nag. Lots of complaining and they wish to be men and do men's activities"
he seemed really defeated after that

Another girl had an obvious crush on me (Dangerous! Dangerous! as we say here) and would ask me questions like "IS YOUR WIFE BLONDE!?" "DO YOU KNOW LADY GAGA?" "WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE BEATLE" but the funniest thing she did was learn an english phrase for me but fucked it up so bad I had to leave the room.

She meant to say: You are a bad ass

Instead she said: Daddy-o, you are king of the wasteland, motherfucker.

She was actually my boss, a lot of people here look down on gaijin because they think we're here to "FUGG ASIAN WOMAN >:D" which, y'know I was but also I learned the language and wanted to make money.

We eventually just started hanging out after work as she found my autistic humor funny and liked that I wound people up and I liked that she had a lot of money.

Kidding, I just say that as a joke, I was attracted to her instantly, she's very beautiful to me and we bonded over, weirdly enough, her assuming someone was trying to kill her. Turned out to be nothing but she asked me to stay at her apartment after we had a meal to "ensure nothing suss" happened and…shit got real.

Okay let's see…from the top of my head alot of students are dumb as bricks. They are in no way "smarter" than people and I'm pretty sure 95% of them are autistic. For those who aren't (usually the fuckin yankees) they are the dweebs of Japan so they often say shit in english to me like

"AYYY TEACH, A FUCKA YOU, FUCKA ME, AYYY FUCK!"

thinking that they're saying something, y'know interesting or they'll be like "BEYONCE IS COOL FOR A BLACK PERSON, BUT I STILL DON'T LIKE BLACKS"

I once had a student come up to me and say
"I have been studying english for so many years" and I was all "Good, can we talk in english?" so she agreed.

We got a sentence in.

Guys over here are very very shy. I have yet to meet one that isn't working class or over 30 that isn't meek and quiet but the working class guys are full on bantz tier, great lads. A lot of the highschool boys I taught obviously were just there cause it was mandatory but some were adamant on getting a "UK Gf"

One kid, ah fuck, he was hilarious. He asks me "How do women speak over in UK?"
I say "They mostly nag. Lots of complaining and they wish to be men and do men's activities"
he seemed really defeated after that

Another girl had an obvious crush on me (Dangerous! Dangerous! as we say here) and would ask me questions like "IS YOUR WIFE BLONDE!?" "DO YOU KNOW LADY GAGA?" "WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE BEATLE" but the funniest thing she did was learn an english phrase for me but fucked it up so bad I had to leave the room.

She meant to say: You are a bad ass

Instead she said: You are king of the wasteland, motherfucker.

Also French Anons and British Anons, you're in luck.

American Anons and Black/Indian etc etc Anons….I am so so sorry

Fuck 3dpd western women

Where to?

take me to the 2nd dimension lad

I'd wife the fuck outta a girl.

Osaka dude here.I don't wanna namefag but you're better off.
Even women here are like 1950s women, act pure but really aren't. I got lucky with my wife cause she's an autistic otaku/disney fan workaholic but I'm sure she wasn't always like this.

Stick to 2D if you want to be in heaven
go 3D if you want purgatory

If you're english you're in, Oshi literally carries a UK flag on her bag, hair, scarf.

She's stupid as fuck though.

ah whoops, was shitposting on Holla Forums and kept the name my bad. seriously come join us it's fucking hilarious

Anyway ask questions bout highschoolers, I'm a "cool" teacher (cause I'm irish) so ask whatever you wanna know. What's popular etc

Anyway:

—-

Go look them up

I'm fuggin watching you. Sensei always knows where you lurk.

Actual like I am married to her or actual like in my head?

I have one in my head.

Her name is Soyul, she is korean.

Yeah dude, 2nd kid on the way too, both white. What the fuck do you want?

If you're really in japland you should know pic related and support him

How many guys are you with?

Do tell about hate on gaijins. With so many of them teaching English, why do they think foreigners come to fuck their women? Tell them there are better countries for that, like Thailand. Their waifus aren't that fucking special.

And what if you are American user, how do they treat British differently? Is there specific hate for Americans?

Osaka user here, sorry this background isfucking with me hard.

Think of it the same way that you might view a hispanic gardener and it's not that they think teachers are doing that, it's that any white person on vacation = SEX TOURIST they've yet to grasp that it's only dweebs and creeps that do that

They believe they are. They LOVE the british and french, we're seen as top tier as Americans they see them as walking spurdos.
Literally every burger joke you see here is pretty accurate to their view of USA

I'm going to see if I can get a video of the students saying something like "We love you Mark" or something. I'll see if I'm able to do it legally