SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU, AMERICA!!

Daily reminder that WHITE MALES continue to HOLD ON TO POWER to the detriment of minorities and women.

When we will get rid of WHITE MALE control over everything? When will the WHITE MALE stop making decisions for all of us?

It's time to eradicate the WHITE MALE and all of his wicked, xenophobic, homophobic, and sexist ways!!

We cannot truly be free until the WHITE MALE is removed from positions of power!!

maybe females and minorities should go make their own country and see if they can compete with those white males.

if they can't, that's called 'natural selection'. some people are just better than others.

Look at the world map and see how few white people there are in comparison to the rest of the world.

white people are the minority. I got black friends and mexican friends, I love my bros and I dont give a shit about the system and all their ideas, I just love my friends.

BUT THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT

Find me a country where the leaders aren't white and you'd want to live there

White males hold on to power for the good of the people

FIFY

(((white males))) or white males?

JUST GET OVER IT: SHILLARY LOST! Thank God!! To go from a black guy to a woman? America would've lost it's roots!

I fucking loathe Trump, but this doesn't offend me. Perhaps because I am an evil white male who clings to gender norms, I dunno.

However, after he loses the next election, the cabinet is gonna look like a fuckin United Colors of Benetton ad.

Literally sub-human. Go hang out in a nigger hood if you think otherwise
Women shouldn't be leaders. Name one woman leader who didn't fuck everything up

You only view people by their race. You're a racist.

Can we hear a "what what" from all those who think that maybe we should gas the whites?

Imagine a world where latinos, blacks, asians, mulattos, Muslims, Jews, lifestyle freedom advocates, sexual liberators, and freedom thinkers can all live in harmony with one another? A world with no fear?? A world that moves forward as one? Think about it.

great. now we have the chinese spy on us on our transportation sector.

Rapidly the resources would be consumed in the shade of night, chinks running rampantly through the streets, FLASH a white light over the horizon as nuclear decimation wipes the cockroach scum from the earth, those who remain found shelter in tunnels far under ground, now doomed to inbreeding and nauseating smoke from ganja, a deeper sadness settles, over time pigment is lost to the catacombs and as the terretnial storms pass, emerges an albino colony to relearn all the responsibilty of cocreating and pioneering the earth

LUDONARRATIVE DISSONANCE

wew lads.

hey, that was pretty good.

Yes, we will have to make whites a minority in every country they live because of tolerance and love!

Ssshhhh.

It's a big secret!

You mean a world where all technology in the west loses maintenance, resources are wasted, and the chinese own everything?

I'd gladly kill myself if every white man in America agreed to as well.

Canada

In a future current year

hehehe stupid goyim

What does that have to do with anything subhuman shitskin turd?

Yes the goyim ARE quite stupid for letting whites oppress and damage their lives.

Gassing them should be our top priority and we should publish these hit pieces until the rest of the world comes to their senses!