Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!

FEMA Contractor Predicts Social Unrest Caused by 395% Food Price Spikes

Vid related embedded.

Best be stockpiling those Mountain Dew 12 packs and shrink-wrapped pallets of Doritos if you want to stay comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lzHt4
motherboard.vice.com/read/fema-contractor-predicts-social-unrest-caused-by-395-food-price-spikes
silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/one-year-in-hellsurviving-a-full-shtf-collapse-in-bosnia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well fug.

Checked.

So…Why not stop sending food to Africa? It's a waste anyways, just encouraging to breed without being able to feed themselves.

Good thing I work and can buy fucking food. Fuck the welfare queens, have fun with starving.

Have to die some time

I will check those dubs but i also have to point out that i would rob you for food if i was about to die.

Social unrest can easily prevent you from being able to buy food regardless of how much money you have to spend on it. To say nothing of being able to go to work and collect a paycheck. There's no substitute for having months or years worth of food stockpiled.

kek I was gonna say the same thing. I'll go full borderlands raider on your ass if I have to. Food shortage isn't going to stop me from getting my tendies.

If this shit happens during King Nigger's reign I wouldn't be surprised if they kept on taxing the shit out of us even more to pay for all the shit those niggers shovel down their throats. Fucking slaving away to appease democrat voters.

I dread thinking about having to steal or even kill a fellow Holla Forumsack to live but if i have to chimp out then so be it.

I don't want to but i know deep down i will end up doing so.

Don't want to die. lol

Why is it that I never believe the government? I got a bit of guns ammo and food stocked up but I have a feeling I'm not gonna need it. The truth is it's impossible to predict this with absolute certainty. And we all know how great the government is at getting things right.

A fellow Holla Forumsack would accept like-minded people into their group. More men means more safety. Of course that's assuming you have skills and resources to contribute; and if you don't, the time to change that is right now.

Same here. It's actually one of those retarded subjects I've been thinking of lately. I'm starting to brainwash myself that if we get jewed to starvation Holomodor style then I'll be fine eating people so long as the people killed are those that further the cause.

I'm a neet. i have no skills other than being used for back breaking work for about an hour then i start to get tired and quit. So no skills at all.

Thanks for letting me know. I can buy these with my food stamps, so I better get to it

No worries, SWIM will disappear whomever would force people to take that mark, before they implement their plan. Nope, dictatorship is only possible in America after a civil war.

Why not read up on gunsmithing or hydroponics? Any skill particularly valuable in a survival situation is something you can blurt out that you know how to do before they hack your limbs off.

i would get over it if i had too.

What is SWIM?

I was thinking just plain old normal blacksmithing to be honest. You guys are going to need your horses shoed right?

This isn't some weed forum alphabet soup agent. Get reading that training manual on our slang.

I have a high IQ and have been shooting guns since I was 7, wrestled in high school and am a decent fighter, but I have next to no survival skills besides what I've seen on Man vs. Wild.
I need one of you innawoods Holla Forumsaks to teach me survival skills, I promise I won't let you down.

It's slang on drug forums for 'someone who isn't me'. Even though it clearly is, because they think it provides some sort of legal cover?

It's not hard to change that. Running and bodyweight exercise are both totally free. You obviously have access to the internet, which means you have access to the single greatest resource for learning humanity has ever seen. Pick a skill that seems like it would be useful right now in a small, isolated community and away you go.

Your precious food stockpile….gratefully accepted.

Bring it (((FEMA))).

Being a farrier might be good for you, user. It's usually not that long of hard work if you're working on a few horses, then you can just drive to your next client. It is tough work though. You have to carry a lot of the horse's weight when you're doing it, and run a risk of being stomped on and kicked at if you're not already good with them. I know some farriers that bring in 60K+ a year. Maybe look into a farrier school near you, user.

Here's the original sauce:

archive.is/lzHt4

motherboard.vice.com/read/fema-contractor-predicts-social-unrest-caused-by-395-food-price-spikes

Right.. but the real reason they can "keep on taxing the shit" out of you is because you allow it. At the end of the day, you make a choice not to upset the apple cart.

Nobody respects that guy or takes him seriously.

While wilderness survival is obviously useful in the right situation, for this purpose you'd be better off learning trade skills. Like the Serb in that screencap says, if you can fix machines or people you won't go hungry in SHTF. In the longer term some knowledge of agriculture that doesn't depend on access to modern fertilisers and pesticides would be invaluable too.

Regardless of whether or not the real deal is looming ahead in the US or anywhere else, the following article is a great read based on actual experience.

One Year In Hell: Surviving a Full SHTF Collapse in Bosnia

I am from Bosnia. Between 1992 and 1995, it was hell.

For one year, I lived and survived in a city with 6,000 people without water, electricity, gasoline, medical help, civil defense, distribution service, any kind of traditional service or centralized rule.

Money soon became worthless. We returned to an exchange. For a tin can of tushonka (think Soviet spam), you could have a woman.
Arms, ammunition, candles, lighters, antibiotics, gasoline, batteries and food. We fought for these things like animals.
In these situations, it all changes. Men become monsters.

Strength was in numbers. For a man living alone, getting killed and robbed would be just a matter of time, even if he was armed.

The following is my experience…

silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/one-year-in-hellsurviving-a-full-shtf-collapse-in-bosnia/

So they're going to blame it on (((climate change)))

I read that. It made me feel sad and i tried to re-blue pill myself but that didn't work.

Thanks, user. I'd been looking for that one.

That's what Bolsheviks did… to an extent.

Take over, cause food shortage, confiscate all food (to the last egg), murder all those who resist, starve millions.

What is left after that is docile population that is completely fine with getting rationalized amounts of food, working whatever they're assigned to just like a perfectly designated cog in giant machinery.

Of course, for that to happen you burgers have to lose guns first.

Might as well have a webm.

Is has been reported that texas has enough guns for every man, woman and child x3. I highly doubt that (((they))) would be able to take them from us.