Integrate Goyim, For Inclusiveness!

Globalists making moves… Oy vey goy, time for North American integration!

> msn.com/en-us/news/world/mexican-president-urges-north-american-integration-after-brexit/ar-AAhGri6?ocid=spartanntp
> archive.is/Da5Oj
> afp.com/en/news/826/mexico-president-urges-north-american-integration-after-brexit

Mexican president urges North American integration after Brexit

> At Wednesday's summit, the leaders are expected to announce joint energy and environmental strategies, including matching renewable energy targets.

> "The purpose of this visit is to renew our bilateral relationship, to give it (((new life))), to find ways to advance the prosperity and competitiveness of North America," Pena Nieto said.

> "I think what is happening elsewhere in the world invites us to strengthen our strategic alliance and especially to be much more inclusive," he said in response to questions about the so-called Brexit decision.

> The Brexit decision has roiled financial markets and triggered deep uncertainty over how the divorce will play out, in Europe and elsewhere.

> On the first day of his state visit, Pena Nieto also signaled Mexico's intention to join a fledgling continental carbon market with Quebec, Ontario and the US state of California.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/mexican-president-urges-expats-stop-trump-bid-by-following-jewish-example-of-unity/
archive.is/BrGfC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oy vey amigo!

> timesofisrael.com/mexican-president-urges-expats-stop-trump-bid-by-following-jewish-example-of-unity/
> archive.is/BrGfC

Mexican president urges expats: Stop Trump bid by following Jewish example of unity

Controversial presidential candidate has sparked outrage for anti-immigrant rhetoric and campaign pledge to build a wall along southern US border

“Trump’s latest speech after his victory in New York mentioned Mexico again, which makes us vulnerable, certainly because we haven’t had a systematic strategy, which is part of a new strategy we are launching,” Sada said.
“We’ll find models for promotion, dissemination and communication.”

“There have been episodes in human history, unfortunately, where these expressions of this strident rhetoric have only led to very ominous situations in the history of humanity,” Pena Nieto said last month.
“That’s how Mussolini got in, that’s how Hitler got in; they took advantage of a situation, a problem perhaps, which humanity was going through at the time, after an economic crisis.”

How about

FUCK OFF SHITSKIN BEANER FUCKING RETARD PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING MEXICAN SHITHEAD FUCKING FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STAY IN YOUR FUCKING SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY AND TAKE BACK ALL THE FUCKING ALIENS YOU KEEP PUSHING UP HERE AND

PAY

FOR

THE

=WALLLLLLLLL!!!!==

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, ONE ROW OF PROVINCES AT A TIME

They're panicking.

Don't be surprised if they try to shove this through before Obongo goes out of office (assuming he doesn't try to retain control in the event of a Trump victory).

The Globalists are in full panic mode, and so they're making moves while they can, because they know the tide is turning.

This is the best year of my life

We're only halfway there bro.

The best thing about it that's icing on the cake? Every move and step they make further exposes their hand. And just sitting and hiding in their corners and gold plated rooms they've made for themselves further exposes their hand.

(((Their))) time is up. And they know it.

Fucking spics, when will they learn?

Holy shit what a throwback.

I remember loving this show in high school.

Total free movement of people (TM) when?

Bloody hell, not sure how Canada will survive 3+ more years of Current Year Man.

This is what we get for having a population that voted for a walking tumblr blog.

I just…don't know anymore. Hope you got your HAM radio and fun licenses and got yourself and uncle Siminov

Quebec, Ontario and California are in a carbon market.

Fuuuck.

Quebec has independent immigration policy tabernak. That beaner shit is not French, you have to go back to Toronto.

It's necessary goyi–I mean, gringos. It needs to be done, way!

They're meeting in Quebec City, that tells me something is very urgent.

Reporting in from Canada

We are maple hicks. We define ourself as our non-americanness. Because we are so stupid, we hate America because you're better than us. If we were smart we'd like you, but we are jealous of you and so want never to give you more power than you already have.

Most Canadians would vote against this.

Mexico is just another kike controlled state with kike double standards

Something also tells me that July 4th is going to be another happening, in wake of what has transpired lately.

Hahaha, fuck you.

Don’t repost fake images.

That's the Israeli west bank you stupid cunt.

No, it’s Arizona. The other one they circulate is Israel and Egypt.

Strange, haven't heard of that.

Tabarnak, crissez moi l'osti de fifon à Trudeau en dehors de ma province ==REEEEEEEEEE==

Pis le plieur de taco aussi.

July 4th (((attack)))?

Mexico does have a huge Guatemalan problem. They undercut wages and will work long hours that even Mexicans wouldn't do. They also culturally infiltrate, thats why you see so many guatemalan goods in mexico which don't reflect the real culture there.

I have no doubt that Guatemalans are a plague to Mexico, but spreading false pictures only helps globalists by making their opponents look dishonest.

Don't forget that Ramadan ends July 5th, and ISIS is actively calling for a big finale.

Obama will protect us by not calling it islamic terror.

NAFTA is the worst thing that has ever happened to Mexican farmers, pretty much the main cause of illegal immigration.

Everybody got shafted on NAFTA and similar deals except for the international Jew. Canada is selling electricity for cheaper to outsiders than what natives pay, its farmers got fucked by Mexican produce, we give natural resources for almost free and have to pay a lot for manufactured products made from them in Mexico US manufacturing lost big time in favor of Mexican shops and Mexico exports its people in the US. Fucking beaners and kikes.

Decided to check myself and it's just Nieta going to Quebec City ahead of the actual three amigos meeting in Ottawa.

If you ask me, they'll talk about Quebec's massive hydroelectric potential. As energy barons are moving their money out of oil and into more durable alternatives, Quebec, with its absolutely fuckmassive potential to create almost 100% clean electricity for a large portion of the planet, will become a strategic asset. Never mind the massive fresh water reserves there.

The issue will be trying to seize control of it. Two things must be done to achieve that:

1. Kill Quebec separatism. Quebec would no doubt continue selling its electricity at a reasonable price if it were independent, but that's not what they want. They want unlimited access with as little benefits to the citizens of Quebec as possible.

2. The approval of the population. Building those dams would flood even more places. Though mostly uninhabited (not entirely, but mostly), people are still bothered by the widespread environmental destruction brought about by hydroelectric dams. This is the easiest one to achieve however as the damage done by oil greatly outscales the punctual damage the dams would do.

They'll also certainly discuss Trump.

Since they're not coming to the US, is there any chance one of you canucks can show up with a sign telling him he has to go back?

If I had known he was in Quebec City, I could have taken a long ride doing just that. In Onterrible, not so much.

They try again and again to kill the separatist movement, that's why we got filled with shitskins since the 90s. I see 2 problems with their plan: the injuns and the fact that electricity is nationalized in Quebec. The second part, with the current government is not really a problem but feather niggers crying over their land were the reason they tried to put wind turbines in so many places and have refused to build more hydroelectric plants in the north for over 40 years.

Checked for a maplecuck speaking truth… Jesus…

Canada is America's Scotland.

You're our Scots.

HAH.

Checked for more truth.

We need someone to take a trip to Southern Mexico.

Question: Should we use a crowbar to pry this fucker off, or beat it down before it can latch on?

ACTIVATE IT

Amero, eh?

brebare your angus for amero
tinfoilers where rigth

fuck you you stealed my post

Fuck you, Mexico. Seriously: FUCK. YOU.

As soon as I saw that Emperor Dude Weed Syrians LMAO was hosting a meeting with the Mexican president last night on CTV, I fucking knew this shit would then get pushed further. We're already taking in every third worlder that can say "gibs" as it is; we don't need to now start taking in Mexicans too. I'm sure that even as I type this, half the comments replying to comments akin to mine on Canadian news sides are just "dey terkin yer jerbs" or some shit like they always do (as jobs get taken).

To be fair, I see people butcher the language and spell it like that incorrectly all over the place on the internet (and this is by no way excluding Holla Forums). I'd say that about 20 to 40% of the time that I see that someone means to spell "loser", they spell it as "looser" as if their third grade teacher just said "Fuck it, I get paid either way."

That's like a homeless drug addict calling for greater integration into a neighborhood of million dollar homes.

Fuck off Mexico.

Can I escape into trumptopia? Canada was never that great to begin with

Ex-fucking-actly. I meant to say something similar in my post, but you said it better than I would have. Why do we need to integrate with them? Why do all of the decent countries have to do this? They want to raise themselves up at the expense of lowering us down. Fuck that.

Nice trips by the way.

I think we should accept Canadian refugees into a settlement in Michigan's upper peninsula. The lake proximity makes it cold just like home and there's tons of elk to replace the moose. I only say it because the shitlibs will want to stay in Canada because weedman is in charge of burning it all down.

How can people who speak 3 different languages become one ever?
spic flag makers obviously have a lot of business

Americans…

Look on the bright side.
At least liberals will have to remember the gender of every word in the dictionary.

I'm trying the best I can to find the souther Mexican wall but all I get is the Wall up north and news about Trump
I can confirm it existed, since I lived in Mexico at one point
The Mexican goverment are fucking kikes who like to cover up the border we have against the Guatemalans and like to cry alot about the northern border.
I'll keep searching and post it when I find it.

Why, to strengthen our strategic alliance and especially to be much more inclusive goy.

What's not to get?

Its like you're some kind of anti-Semite racist bigot who doesn't want to be in a North American Union with a country whose average IQ is 88 and whose GDP per captia is $~10k (vs US/Canada: $50k+).
Besides goy, Mexicans are white, just like you!

Yes, we don't know, nor generally care, about the landscape in Guatemala.
And why would we?
Its even less important than knowing the Canadian Prime Minister.

Wouldn't be surprised if its been scrubbed from search engines likes Jewgle and what have you.

It is interesting to note, however, that Jewlge Maps still appears to show some sort of structure, with clear-cutting in proximity, along the entire Mexico-Guatemalan border (or at least, the portions I examined).

> https:[email protected]/* */,-90.9870076,790a,20y,270h/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8588135036e7506b:0x35982b375b84d5bb!8m2!3d15.783471!4d-90.230759

we couldnt be more fucking integrated unless actual ayylmaos came down from space and asked for a work visa

where does this fucking beaner get the nerve?

Globalists on overdrive, they are panicking

AMERO SOON

There is going to be a wall. We will build it and Mexico will collapse due to having 75% of their GDP cut off. Most Mexicans will starve to death and then whites will conquer down to the Panama canal.

There will be an American Union, but it will be a white imperium from the north pole to the Panama canal.

I am so FUCKING tired of these international parasites! Fucking beaners pushing drugs and ruining jobs and leeching off welfare, fucking niggers who constantly have been provoked by Communists in the early 20th century and later by Jews and others to be fucking animals, fucking chinks flying in just to have their kids in US and their slave labor back home undermining our production, fucking pajeet acting arrogant as fuck while getting imported under H1B1 and, again, like all the others, undermining US citizens, fucking Muslims, pakis, Arabs, all those fuckers not only living on our welfare but fucking trying to kill us and set up Sharia law, fucking traitorous whites helping all of these fucks, and last but certainly not least, Jews. The dirtiest word I could think to describe them is Jews, as what else encompasses their conniving and backstabbing? Fucking Jews.

There's still some shit that gives me hope, but sometimes it's tiresome seeing this shit daily.

Phillippines, you and your new president are alright, just stay on your islands and out of my country

I got laughed at in high school for mentioning to my AP econ teacher that it seems like they are trying to push for the Amero in NA.

If that ever gets close to happening I'm going to write that cunt an email.

Then you will still have not learned the manner of the leftist scum.

The cycle never ends.

Get ready lads…
TRUMP OR BUST

She was a lolberg actually, but I guess we've all figured out that they're just tax evading liberals anyway. Fuck that bitch for making us read Atlas Shrugged.

a-at least we aren't american!

That's something to feel proud about?

We've been relying on this excuse for so long.
Now the joke is on us.

ENOUGH

I wasn't aware it was an excuse.

No, user, the joke is not on you. You ARE the joke

in the philippines it is considered a++++ to be able to racemix with a foreigner, especially if youre a degenerate tranny who found a decent looking sjw retard faggot.

however i expect this to change and nationalism and duterte to make us great again

FOUR
F
O
U
R

MONTHS TO GO

Good luck!