Why Dragon ball GT was Kino as fuck!

GT Goku
GT villains
Super Goku
Super villains
Why do people hate GT yet praise Super again? GT was a kino sequel and finale for dragon ball z.

I like Super AND GT
General Dildo was gay, Baby was cool best villain beside Cell.

This Universal Tournament is literally "canonizing the movie villains" latest episode was literally Turles.

You know universal survival arc will probably end in a New 52 reboot.

Dbzfag at it again

Pan was a cunt and treated her grandfather, Goku like shit.

The characters and settings of GT were good but the execution of plots and story arcs, not so much.

In the search for the dragonballs arc, it was nice that they tried to make tjings like the original DB but all the storys in it were really subpar.

The Baby storyline was good but still could have been done a lot better.

Super 17 was my favourite arc, it was good.

Dragons arc. I was expecting it to be really good but the whole thing disappointed me a lot. Even the end fight, whcih was just decided with lolspiritbomb. The final scene though as they recapped all of Goku's moments in the whole Dragonball series was great, that was a lovely way to end the DB series.

Been vague on my points but that is because it's been years since I saw it and can't recall much.

The GT storylines in the videogames, especially BT2 were better. Didn't have the badly executed arcs, but I could just enjoy the characeters and the fights. DBGT barely had any memorable fights at all.

GT is back baby.

Jim here. Holy shit.

All robots look the same. How very intolerant anime weebs and manga gynocentric's. It was xer's choice to have the operation and it is very empowering.

why include this?

No, it's GT, not Z.

it was literally the natural conclusion of the series
instead of having a literally-who nigger replacing Goku as protector of Earth we have Gohan

After Namek, there wasn't any point in the manga anymore.

Yep, Namek saga, was the natural end to DBZ, as Toriyama intended.

…Fuck you are probably rigtht

Don't forget the two greatest villains in all of Dragonball

please don't make this a meme user, I genuinely like GT a lot and now people will think I'm memeing

you didn't eeven mention the amazing soundtrack and great animation

super was really disappointing though

Toyotaro, the current artist for the Super manga, and helped designed half the new gods. Designed Moscow. He also drew the panel on the left.

Wtf bro, I thought we were cool. Why you gotta be like that?

Pan needed spanked

He wanted to end it at early points too.

At nearly every major point of the series he wanted out, now he doesn't draw anything and just gives story outlines and scripts.

Get with the times grandpa

What

Vegeta's son is degrated to the point where he watches his little spaceship get towed away, and later he dresses up as a woman in order to trick a giant frog into marrying him.

Vegeta's son

you mean princess trunks?

Super saiyan 4 is a better design than SSGSS
Prove me wrong.

Baby was nothing more than Buu with Cell's backstory.

But goddamn, was Omega Shenron a badass

The natural end to the series was the Frieza fight.

Everything after that, was pointless.

Oh and dont forget the introduction of Mr.Satan aka Hercule.

Like what in the fuck.

I know right?

dbz was made for little boys. if you still watch you are either a low iq nigger or a literal manchild with anger issues