AssCreed

KARL MARX

GREAT THREAD Holla Forums NIGGER

What ? crossposting is a thing you fuck

last bump

sage

Stay on Holla Forums nigger, this has nothing to do with politics nor does it bring anything new to the table

bump ;^

Don't let the D&C shill get to you. Anyone with a smidgen of a brain knows fucking MARX is related to politics, and if any form of entertainment is promoting him we need to find a way to weed out this filth

I agree and I think everyone on pol would agree they hate marx and the game but what can we discuss about this? It a form of propaganda that's being pushed on the youth to make incompetent madmen seem great. Give me a game where the Tsar did nothing wrong you jew bastards.

ill tell you why.
FOCUS GROUPS

They destroyed the last of the Roman Royal Dynasty (Byzantines) (Jews HATE Romans, more than the nazee bastids) and for their pact treaty they had with Germany to attack Great Britain and France if they intervened directly in the American Civil War.
>Britain and France were KOSHER AS FUCK and still are

THIS JUST IN FROM Holla Forums

SJWs are putting propaganda in video games!

HOLY SHIT OH MY GOOOOOOOOD NO ONE HERE KNEW ABOUT THIS.

Assassin's Creed was always about oppressed niggers or Injuns fight against the evil white man Templars. Nothing of value was lost here.

OP made this exact same thread on Holla Forums too.

Also, it's a stupid thread because it's old news. This game came out ages ago, and there was threads about Marx being in it back then.

hehe what could go wrong with helping this man, goy?

So Holla Forums, what part of Marx do you disagree with?
Honest question cause all I ever see when he's brought up is knee jerk reaction against some vague multi cultural fag parade that's loosely tied to writers that were influenced by his writings.
What exactly are your objections?

being a literal jewish subversive agent seems like reason enough to "disagree" with him

kek so they have what, a single uncucked writer at the studio?

wew

fucking A.

This idiot doesn't belong in history let alone in a game as a ally.

kek

OMG HAV U SEEN DIS GAEM CALL DARK SOULS? ITS SOO HARD AND ITS RED PILL TOO. I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS NEW THING AND WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU.

His worldview is inherently flawed at its foundations. He ultimately came to the conclusion that the only motivating factor for mankind is the accumulation of wealth, in an oppressor-oppressed system. He leaves no room for human element such as religion sexuality or people just doing things because they want. This probably explains why everything in the USSR was grey and pointless. Also he himself was a bourgeois dick head who lived of friends money his whole life. Other then that he also doesn't understand economics or how to at all make a functioning government.

We already know you don't play games, Holla Forums.

Have you so much as studied Marx yourself?

The man is literally the foundation for everything wrong with the West today, ironically a bourgeois retard who spoke on behalf of the little guy.

I stopped playing after 3.
Brotherhood was the best.

this is not acceptable faggot. stop shitting up the board

REPORT THIS NIGGER

lmao i thought the game was 100% cucked but i guess not so much

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/gaschamber/
And stay there.

heh asses creed went to shit sometime around when they did that american revlution period game. they really hyped up on PC shit with the new staff they hired somewhere around that time. Anyway i went to see at that asscreed wiki to get a grasp of what the synopsis of the whole universe really is about, turns out that the staff (bunch of sjw Holla Forums hipsters) has a POV on history, in which everything they think is good (marx, jesus, davinci…) is somehow connected to the assasin brotherhood, while everything bad (criminals, hitler, stalin, capitalists…) is an evi manifestation of some "templar" order.
And yes their wiki literally sais that hitler and stalin worked together and served the templars to kill as much peple as possible.
ofcourse youth playing Holla Forums will learn from this so shieeet.
marx did have a couple of jobs tough, worked as a desk clerk, a newspaper columnist, a librarian and similar paper jobs
so i guess thats where he got into all the sociology crap. he also really beleived what he was writing, wasnt just for trolls, ironicaly made a work on"the jewish question", where he claimed that for jews to become a functioning part of society (be emancipated) they need to stop being jews (so he knew what rickery his folks were up to since the dawn of time)

Lad, you're playing as the assassins what are you expecting. Templar master race.

Spoiler: Marx turns out to be a villain in a later episode.

this is old fucking news, you idiot. people ripped on this even before the game came out

you made the same shitty, low effort thread on Holla Forums

what epsode?
well just give sauce cause i dont really know much how asses creed works and if episodes mean missions or something

The main character looks like a reject from Kingdom hearts by now, what a joke.

Aren't the new games shown by Abstergo now? You play a researcher who has to go through all the Assassin memories so they can filter out the bad stuff so they can sell it on later.

So they would be biased against Marx as he helped the good guys, meaning you play for the bad guys who rewrite history. Disgusting.

Sounds like dice might actually beat ubishit for most cucked game studio award

I think the database is supposed to be written by the same British liberal unbearable faggot that wrote it in all other games.

So he's like Jesus. Finally the Jews and Christians have common ground.

He is a materialist bent on destroying God, man's soul and spiritual transcendence. Deus vult

boring moralist whose economics were disproved ages ago leaving only plagiarised Hegel behind.

Both sides of the game series' meta narrative are fucking commies, mate.

Shit bait, Jesus was a carpenter.

t. atheist

No.

Both sides are the kike world order. They fight on both sides and always win.

His step-dad was a carpenter. Pretty much everyone those days was a carpenter whether they got paid or not.