I am now going to storytime this

I am now going to storytime this.

Can't stop me faggots, you're too slow.

Also, I miss the pre-reboot continuity. But I like this cover.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.sonicscanf.org/comics/sonic-the-comic/
archive.is/XP6HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was that before it became more like the modern Sega games, to the point of redesigning the SatAM guys?

Yes, that was before the legal case and the higher ups insisting on the comic becoming a mirror of the game canon.

Which we all know is so good.

Also they're spreading the resources at Archie thinner since they've also insisted on a Sonic Boom comic.

that is a pretty sick cover.

The covers are usually pretty boss. Check it.

What the fuck, that's not what I posted.

Dude, what the hell. Again?? Lets see if I can post this 4 page spread…

I guess not.

Let's see what Knuckles and Amy are up to. Shall we?

Now I know that the games and the comic books don't use the same rules… But their robots in SA2 literally cannot hit you if you walk at them slowly.

Which to be fair, it sounds about as effective as the F-35 come to think of it.

Are G.U.N. robots a money making scheme made by Lockheed?

I can do 284 if you want

It actually gets interesting there

Actually I was going to post that issue tomorrow. But I suppose you could post it if you really wanted to.

Anybody got the first 100 issues of the British version kicking about?
Well I think the long, connected story about defeating Robotnik didn't kick off until issue 20-something.

Enjoy.

en.sonicscanf.org/comics/sonic-the-comic/

Is that the fag who removed the echidnas from the universe before the reboot?

All you

…I'm gonna be busy.

No, that was Thrash. I guess Ian is re-purposing the character.

Alright then.Without further delay; I give you the beginning of the end of the Unleashed Saga

Did they release #2 of the Mega Drive special with Tyson Hesse yet?

When did I miss this?

I think that was a one-shot.

Bottom right panel on the first page.

According to Rouge (in Sonic Battle), Eggman sells robots and designs to the government for extra cash. Basically an ingame reason for why you fight a bunch of generic E-100 recolors throughout the game.

no it'll be out this fall

Sweet. I hope its not a limited run.

I'd hope for the end of Sonic Boom and just more of that shit. But it won't happen.

The Sonic fanbase never ceases to amaze yet disgust me

I think Archie's Boom comic was cancelled, actually.

Haven't read this in years. Last things I remember are Scourge being in jail and some of the future comics. Was the Tails and Mina thing ever explained?

Mina accepted she and Sonic would never be together so she settled for Tails.

But, what about Ash? Wasn't there a whole thing about how much he cared about her.

Don't bother trying to make sense of the 25 years later sub arc.

He died off-panel

I'm glad the king isn't as much of a dick as the old one was. That's one of the best things about the reboot.

Mina, Ash, Scourge and probably Fiona all had to go after the reboot, like any comic OCs not made by Flynn.

lol thats what's happening

What was I supposed to feel when they named the future kids Manik and Sonia?

I must be dead then.

I dunno user.

What where you supposed to feel when they were erased from history forever?

Y'know that was such a quick line of dialogue I never even knew they existed in the comic. Were they even ever shown in any form in the comic? Or am I getting them mixed up with the kids?

The kids are named Sonia and Manik.

They existed in Mobius 25YL (they were closer in age to Lara-Su), during which Sonic had to use some time-machine thingie to fix the fabric of space-time.

As a consequence, his present was re-written so that his kids are erased, and Tails is one of the few who remembers the old present.

In the new present, Shadow is king, and they fix that shit by putting him a chaos powered cryo-freeze. After that, Sonic and Sally (re-)marry and Sonia and Manik are "born again". That's why we have Laru-Su taking care of them as babies in a later story where Silver also shows up.

Fucking time travel. Didn't Silver constantly time travel to fix his future but, every time he came back it was always shit just in a slightly different way?

Yes.

this. It's non-canon anyway. I remember Penders tried to make it canon during that whole bullshit because it was his thing (hense why it was fucking terrible and ruins the entire story)

I'm getting Renaissance art flashbacks here.

Well the adults already have round heads and big eyes, all you can really do is make the limbs shorter (which I think they tried to do, going by the second image).

What bothers me is the fact that the kids look almost exactly like their parents. I mean, chipmunks and hedgehogs can apparently mate in this universe, but wouldn't both kids be some kind of hybrid, instead of each parent getting their own clone? It would probably look stupid, but they probably should have thought of the breeding mechanics of this universe before setting up the interspecies romance. To be fair, the original writers of the comic probably didn't expect it to ever bother showing their kids.

The newest issue of Universe came out today. Might as well storytime it.

You forgot to post the off panel.

So Ixis Naugus is now Walter? Weird, but okay.

Because if you go down that road, then logically most of the furry population should be hybrids at this point unless they practised serious inbreeding.

One case where they're basically turning a one-off character into a race to have more to work with.

This and an MLP comic - no difference.

Except Sonic isn't targeted for girls under the age of five.

I've got the next issue ahead of schedule. Is anyone interested in seeing it?

Reminder that another former Sonic writer and editor has filed a new lawsuit against Archie and SEGA over copyrights.

i dont believe you, but if im wrong please do

Seeing is believing

neato, thanks. i love being wrong

These last few arcs have been really good

Whats stopping tails doll from going all crazy again? Like with him turning into a giant thing like in the 1st reboot issue

Wait what?

Had to go through penders twitter to find this

archive.is/XP6HQ

Was kinda worth it, he had like a 60 tweet argument with some chick who though hilary was a scumbag

Basically this is why ANY old OC they don't have the ironclad rights to is now off-limits to Flynn, Penders exploited Archie's sheer incompetence and Sega's indifference.

Fucking Penders. And fuck Archie for being so goddamn incompetent.

it's kinda funny hearing on his twitter about how he keeps asking sega if he could use knuckles with his dumbass ocs, they just keep ignoring him

Wow, he really is Chris-Chan with a job.

This is now better than any cape shit comics.