Nigger Hate Thread

So sick of the anti American niggers that are trying to ruin our country. Post any pictures of niggers nogging.

Other urls found in this thread:

6abc.com/news/man-allegedly-rapes-101-year-old-woman-smiles-at-cameras-in-court/402928/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off. we love blacks here

all pink on the inside bro

There's already a nigger thread:

I don't like the blacks

that picture looks non human

waaaaaaaaat?

this is what liberals encourage

GET OUT NIGGER

This can't be real. Everyone knows niggers don't wipe their ass.

It's sad because the colored fought (or better yet, others fought in their name) to even be considered American. My dad used to say until the 80's black people didn't call themselves American because White people would laugh at that idea.

wow, quarter of a second glance and i want to puke

Niggers are wild savages and criminals but I don't hate them. They need to go back to Africa but extermination is for Jews.

Because it's absurd. All Americans are white. The others are LARPers, sort of like furries except they pretend to be dehumanized white people.

Yes, but so are pigs, dogs, cats, birds and dolphins. Why doesnt my dog get his welfare check yet?

I thought I was the only one with that pic in my nigger folder
;_;

go back to reddit faglord

DAY OF ROPE NAO

I understand the point you are trying to make, but please don't say things like this.
SJWs are terrible at coming up with new ideas. They usually take something said sarcastically and then internalize it as a goal.

agreed fam

Fuck dindu's

And now for the explicit ones.

Oops, didn't mean to spoiler those 4 images.

I don't think pictures do nogs justice. You must see them in action

The niggeress washing and soaping up the inside of her car was more weird than that first one.

She probably killed someone in that car. Maybe one of her kids.

Please can someone photoshop them black for a comparison.

'woman'

First image is the most disgusting thing I've seen. Someone should encourage her to smoke next time.

They have to go back.

MILWAUKEE –
Antoine Pettis, 20, is charged with sexually assaulting a woman who will soon be 102.

Pettis wasted no time addressing the cameras as the bailiff brought him into Milwaukee County intake court, smiling and saying "Y'all gonna make me a celebrity."

The Milwaukee man is accused of raping a 101-year-old woman in her home September 1.

According to court records, Pettis broke into the woman's home near 36th and Florist on early on September 1. The woman woke up with Pettis in her bedroom. After slapping her several times in the face, Pettis allegedly grabbed the victim's wrists and raped her.

Authorities say for just the second time in state history, investigators used the DNA of a relative to find their suspect.

The state crime lab used the DNA found on the victim's nightgown to narrow down the list of possible suspects.

Milwaukee police say they had Pettis' DNA on file from a paternity case last year.

6abc.com/news/man-allegedly-rapes-101-year-old-woman-smiles-at-cameras-in-court/402928/