I just saw this, and it sucked...

I just saw this, and it sucked. The only good part was when the nigger said that the abbos were wiped out by the superior whit men.

That thing looks like a big black pill

Is that Cocoon?

BIG

I honestly don't remember a black guy in the entire movie. The only minority I remember is the asian men.

Nah, it was great.

Just saw it myself. Was pretty good, eat a dick OP. My only complaint is the story was maybe a bit too simple to merit 2 hours.

I guess you just didn't get it.

That's a feat.

Women saves the day,

It sucked

You forgot something

What was there to get? That the flashbacks were really flash forwards? I figured that out very early on. The message about language and understanding and multiculturalism? The message that we should help primitive niggers so they can help us later?

So you didn't understand it?

So you're just angry because your Holla Forumsdar detected some kind of underlying political message the kike has sneaked in?
Is that's what's going on here?

Authentic WuzKangz spaceship right there.

Everyone got that, but it was hidden enough that it wasn't immediately apparent and it wasn't full explained until the end.

It wasn't so broadly political. It was a basic "If you bothered to actually talk to each other!" comparing minor arguments like one between a divorced wife and husband to national scale communications between nations and general geopolitics.

It's not so much multiculuralism as much as it is about not expecting the worst out of everyone and needlessly being antagonistic all the time.

should have nuked the cunts regardless just for being cunts

You're not supposed to get magical power out of learning new languages. That's fantasy not science fiction.

Quantum mechanics are pretty much Magic tho.

Only slightly more interesting than gravity.

I can't tell from this screenshot, is this the one where Sean Connery dressed in red underwear?

Was there ever any major Aborginal genocide?

what was her fucking problem?

She's a pro-life republican.

It was meant to be a deeper statement than that. You could interpret it in a bunch of different ways which is why the movie is so great. It doesn't just tell you this, even the most blatant plot twist that her memories are actually visions of the future is never really outright stated, but heavily implied and there is multiple other things in the movie that are just as much danced around instead of being so goddamned brain dead to the viewer, which is why people love this movie, it doesn't hold your hand the entire time.

Maybe she understood that the future is inevitable and that she learned to accept it and love her daughter anyway.

Maybe she didn't want to create a time paradox because several decisions she makes are reached because of the visions she had of the conversations she had in the future.

Maybe she saw the future and as dull and depressing as it was, it was still beautiful to her and she wanted to truly experience it heartbreak and all.

Its fate, but she just had to learn to accept it. She was going to have that kid no matter what and she was going to die, but allowing to see the future and accept what is going to happen is heaven. Basically this movie copied JoJo part 6 Stone ocean. Smh.

You missed it. It's the dad that's going to die from horrible incurable disease.

She may not have the child today, but whose to say that the next child won't also be a girl and won't have that horrible incurable disease?

What I got, was that it was a testament to determinism, at least in the universe that the story is set in.
Because if there was free will, how could she or the aliens for that matter, see the future. So she wasn't actually "choosing" to have the child as the future has already been written. She was just accepting & embracing the inevitable.