Are (((they))) pushing us towards civil unrest?

I feel that recently the MSM and frankly all media in general is trying to push the Globalization narrative. Everything from CNN, Fox, to John Oliver, late night TV, and celebrities and E-celebrities.

Most recently the Brexit has caught my attention. With modern social media, people from all over the world are able to voice their opinions on foreign matters, and relay those opinions to the people actually being affected by them.

Why should any British citizen care two-shits about some SJWs in the states being against leaving the EU? Why do so many non-British keyboard warriors think their opinion on the matter is more correct than democracy? And why the fuck is supporting a country's independence now racist?

I'm noticing a more common "pattern" from viewing many different sources, from news to late-night TV, etc… they are all saying the same things, pushing gun control, Brexit bad, take in more refugees, Islam is beautiful, (((their))) narrative. Meanwhile MUCH more important news is being covered up.

The former UN president being kill before testifying against Hillary for one example.

I feel like they are pushing ideas harder than usual. Sure they've always been like this, but recently I feel like they're really revving up the engines at JIDF HQ.

Not only are they getting support from all the normie keyboard warriors, but I feel like they're a hive-mind at this point. They aren't just leftists or liberals necessarily, though I'm sure they identify as them. But notice how fast and quick (((they))) are there to give worthless opinions about events that have been happening? I'm noticing them more frequently then ever before.

Anyone else notice this or something similar happening recently?

Is the Great Habbeing soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

atruthsoldier.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/dictionary_of_symbols.pdf
8ch.net/fringe/library.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CsarcC8wpy4
traditionalright.com/victoria/
youtube.com/watch?v=0gDuSUML64g
searx.me
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjfLxyxVTljEUM39gkSHAPUH_xtoAK3Ur
takimag.com/article/the_problem_with_race_wars_among_minorities_jim_goad/print#axzz4DrS1cp2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think the kikes are split. some are trying to push the narrative that's been successful for decades thinking it will bring things back on track. others realize how the winds are shifting and are going with the subversion/infiltration route.

if they were trying for civil war/balkanization, I think there would be more compromised efforts/notable leaders for movements. things are chaotic.

e-celeb fags have been co-opted by kikes, but it isn't a cohesive movement yet.

anyone opposing kikes can't rest on their laurels though. the beginning of the White Awakening has begun and the rats are scrambling to combat/subvert it. they started to infiltrating promising movements years ago. hence the (((alt-right))).

sticking with ethnic nationalism while exposing and removing kikes and leftist/shitskin tools is the way forward imo.

yes

this is what I'm worried about

I wish we had more definitive evidence. I know this will sound a bit out there, but maybe we should consult /fringe/ about the relevance of symbols to political alliances. This could work. For instance, when Bush took over the Republican Party, they turned the stars on the RNC elephant upside down. My friend told me that meant something like the "death clique" took power, or something like that. Anyway, he said it meant war, and whadya know.

Any thoughts?

Chaotic is a good way to describe it.

I don't know who is jewing who anymore at this point.

But I feel like it's on a much more massive scale at this point.

Everything from bloggers to your "friends" on social media to even ads. It's like all forms of communication have been co-opted.

I'm curious as to what other boards will theorize, but it's hard to tell with them as to whether or not they are just shitposting.

I believe symbolism would be worth looking in to.

Lots of news outlets and what not changing their icons to the fag flag was too obvious.

I can't believe people even trust news outlets that obviously push certain narratives. I bet all those outlets that did change their icon talked or published articles about gun control right after it happened as well.

The Orlando shooting that is.

People like stuff having opinions realted to their beliefs
No offense but Holla Forums is a narrative pusher, a mostly right one (pun intended) but still one

occultist here

Pluto is currently moving through Capricorn. This last happened during the French Revolution.

Pluto is the great revealer of hidden truth and Capricorn rules government.

Hope this helps.

They aren't pushing us towards unrest. Their narratives are falling apart at the seems because of us and are scrambling for control.

/new/ and Holla Forums should be proud

Well yes. Yes it is.

The reason for Holla Forumss formation is to combat (((their))) narrative however. Hence being politically incorrect.

This isn't just a place for le ebil neo nazis ebin

This may help.
atruthsoldier.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/dictionary_of_symbols.pdf

This seems very plausible, but to force them to go all out so quickly? I doubt we alone have that power.

We have what, a few thousand active users on this board? Out of the MILLIONS of viewers from other outlets? No.

We are getting stronger yes, but we're not at that point yet.

Oh fuck. This is bad. Very bad. I think this is how they coordinate their actions…

But, don't all the rich people do occult shit, too? So, won't they know and be able to counteract what is going on?

Also, can you link me to a book that has all this stuff, like different planets and all that stuff and what they mean?

see above. I have occultist friends and they think shit is going down. This could be very bad.

Tell that to the edgy kids that invaded us back when m00t nuked 4/pol/ for the last time, and to those rabid alt-right forums ex-users
Holla Forums got pushed so much into that corner due to them that you can see we got heavily splintered, and i'm not talking about the original gay commies at Holla Forums, i'm talking about /n/ (who got their shit jewed pretty fast) and some other leaners who decided to explore Holla Forums and later on just dropped the whole act

A general rule of thumb, for any internet community, is that for every content-creator there are ten active participants, and for every active participant there are ten lurkers. Far more people are exposed to our ideas than you realize.

8ch.net/fringe/library.html

We have not won the war yet because violence hasn't reared it head.

But as it stands they will have no choice soon and that is why they wish to disarm us and demonize US so badly.

This video gives a sort of normie understanding.

youtube.com/watch?v=CsarcC8wpy4

It isn't bad but it'll be very unsettling.
The elites know its happening and will try and ride it.
Personally I think they're beginning to lose control but they sort of expected that.

thanks user. here's a no-background version of that image.

also, you're killing me… I'm trying to quit right now

thx

thx

I think we're getting to the point where even the (((elite))) don't know what's going on anymore.

LOOOOOORD

HERE COMES THE FLOOD

Who knows? But fuck the MSM.
Fuck television especially.

"Look at the the role of television in the destruction of American public culture and Americans' sense of history. "Middle-distance" institutions that had long given Americans' lives real contexts (such as fraternal organizations , bowling leagues, and women's clubs) had disappeared as people stayed home to watch television. Their replacements, television shows, were false contexts designed to be just compelling enough to keep people watching. What remained
as real contexts for Americans to live in were "the grid of two hundred million" (the U.S. population at the time) and "the grid of intimacy" (the immediate family). Celebrities had a real life in both grids, and only they could now be complete. Deprived of real context, everyone else now wanted to be celebrities themselves."

That's a good point. The MSM have made subtle hints about us in the past, the lesser known even flat out name us.

But if this is the case and if this huge pushback is because of us exposing the narrative, then what comes after?

The Brexit threw a wrench into their plans, but then there's the news about the EU's proposition of a superstate?

I feel like things are escalating at a much quicker rate.

how long does this go on for - plato moving through capricorn?

you guys ready for your mandatory wrist chip?

why do we need a wrist chip when they can get everything they want just by you carrying a phone or credit card arround?

until 2024 i believe

but we also have a transition from the age of pisces to the age of aquarius at some point soon (no one knows when exactly) which will mean the upheavals are likely to be increased greatly.

If they couldn't pass brexit despite all their tricks I think trying for rfid chips would be suicide for them. People are waking up increasingly quickly.

the radio signals will be able to interact directly with your biological body. understand that anything that happens to any part of your body affects the whole of it

year of the fire monkey it is then….

That's why I think slamming down on the internet is their next move. It has to be. Too many people are becoming awakened bc of the info they find, and their attempts to pump everything full of disinfo aren't working bc of good aggregator sites, I think.

People know the truth from disinfo.

Its like a light in the dark, it is hard to miss.

right. reversing something turns it into a negative

as i write this i see that someone else even noticed this on their blog (pic related)

That shit's owned by a kike

but EFF said it was good?

what do I use? searchx?

i'm pretty sure ixquick is good

That's the plan of mass uncontrolled immigration. We'll be stuck fighting the horde and they plan on subverting the remains after the war with a bolshevik twist. Think of pre-USSR Russia but with weaponized niggers and kebab instead of a weaponized proletariat. Leftists are instrumental useful idiots in this, they are the ones who open the door to the Trojan horse, those with any knowledge of what really happened will be removed after the death of every nationalist who fights back against the new order, if they're to succeed.

By the way, power will be centralized in Israel with their plan. The aim is not so much destroying white people as removing them from power and enslaving the remain after the inevitable clash.

There won't be any uprising, mate. They don't even need to. Whites are giving up our nations to them, so what need to they have to rise up and take it by force?

Why would anyone steal when they're being given free money?

Dude, there was no proletariat in that war. Russia is multiethnic. Most of the troops were not ethnic Russian - the most effective troops were supposedly the Jews.

this

So >>>/pedowood322/ is going to get normie attention.

Good.

Pretty sure "uprising" is their plan B, when subversion fails. And if neither lies nor violence succeed, there's always scuttling back to the musty hole they came from and pulling the samson option (that is, if their nukes even exist)

Former mediafag here. When we find a good watering hole, we tend to tell our friends and ask them to use their discretion.

startpage and ixquick

Russia is multiethnic, but it always was and still is ~80%+ Russian as in ethnic, white Russian. Besides, all Bolsheviks during early revolution were either exiled kikes or local disgruntled kikes, so I wouldn't be surprised that they were the most effective.

Are (((they))) pushing us towards civil unrest?

Yes.

But in all chaos, there is calculation.

right, I'm just saying they used non-Russians to overthrow the Russian government. That is all

thx

Too bad RFID chips are against my religion.

That is not likely at all. Without aid from us, Israel would be much weaker. They would still have (((ISIS))), but it would definetly make their situation at home problematic.

And don't forget, in the event of a societal collapse, the actual jews that hold power (bankers, media owners etc.) would lose all of it. What they think is their strength is their weakness. They DEPEND on the currently existing system. With the coming of a societal/ecomomic collapse, fiat money and debts, the power of the (((bankers))) would stop existing. The most powerful jews would be powerless. They could only have any influence in Israel.

I think one of them is more likely to kill more innocent people in the streets just because…

It's a strategic push. They can't withdraw because it creates a power vacuum for rivals to fill. An all or nothing gambit is their only option.

Trump noticed.

traditionalright.com/victoria/

Read. This. Book.

Does it really matter?

Civil unrest will be a boon for us.
There isn't a single thing kikes can do that won't be to our benefit.

The kikes stole and perverted ancient secrets from Babylon. Those secrets were originally of Sumer.

The old gods and goddesses are angry at the arrogance of the kikes.

The typical occultist seems to consider the deities are (((godforms))) to avoid having to admit subservience.

I'm reading the preface now. Is the rest of the book like this?

Thats just it. The kikes arrogance tells them they can continue to defy nature.

But look at the two swastikas. One is the passive of free flowing swastika of most ancient civilizations. The swastika of equilibrium.

The other is the "blades" reversing course to begin fixing the unnatural course of things at that time, the unnatural occult arts of the kikes.

TL;DR

The kikes have been using ancient arts which they perverted to sidestep nature. They will find out you cant hold back nature forever. Nature correcting things is the active swastika.

Could you explain this part better? I swear I've seen people literally referring to angering "the gods" or whatever, and I swear they're talking about Jews bc it doesn't make sense any other way. Is that what it is, (((they))) think they're gods?

also, is vid related true stuff or mostly bullshit?

wait, so which direction is the proper direction and which direction is the jew direction?

also, see:

The kikes and their style of occultism does instill the belief the magician is a god. While that mentality isnt entirely bad, the kikes take it up a notch and think themselves above the high gods.

Thats where they fuck up. We shall benefit from their arrogance.

Neither direction. The kikes have been subtly shitting up the "turbine" for a very long time.

Now that things are on a global scale like never before in recorded history their shitting up of the "turbine" is calling forth the need for the "turbine" to reverse direction and begin "chopping (((shit))) up"

yeah, but don't they see themselves as the overlords/gods/judges of humanity etc etc. I've heard this before.

You were just saying that one way is the correct swastika and the other is the improper one and now you're saying something different.

Where did I say that?

I said one is the nature flow of things swastika, and the other is the correction swastika when the free flow is disrupted enough.

The strides in micro-miniature computing, IoT, public key crypto/signature/zero knowledge proofs implemented over block chain…

my man, the motion in the ocean points to mandatory tagging or bagging in the light of an induced 'crisis'.

gun control, UN vehicles moving in US borders, the great FEMA mystery…ACCELERATIONISM is apparent and being tagged like cattle is going to be pushed as a GOOD thing.

Dude, the we are the UN, and UN peacekeepers are notoriously ineffective. I never understood this meme.

Okay, so you're being an obscurantist terrorist. my bad

probably but if they dont collapse EVERYTHING real fucking quick when it goes happen, they will be in for a rude awakening. otherwise people will coordinate and act before infrastructure falls apart. if i was zog, id have every aspect already ready to be pulled. blow up dams with cruise missiles, internet kill switch, cyberattack every bank, radio towers knocked offline, poisoned water supplies, etc. if they wanted to destroy all of our momentum and make the country cannibalize itself, they could. id be prepared for that.

not trying to demoralize any of you weaker minded fellows but shit could get savage

antagonizing patriots is a great way to start shit on purpose. very few where i'm from have your blessed assurance that a blatant insult to our sovereignty will be harmless.

Your response was more retarded than that bitch in your pic

No, what I'm saying is that you're a retard. There won't be any active UN troops in US borders. It just won't happen. If the US needs them, then its too fucked to fund them. Get it?

Yes. Absolutely. That's exactly what (((they))) want. Preferably by the right, but by the left will also serve their purposes.

dude. all it takes is a threat to release weaponized plague and whatever shithole 2nd world army will be under the zogs control.

Weaponized plague, you say?

I don't know how what you just said has anything to do with UN troops marching through the US rounding up citizens.

a-and before that?

Reminder the gommies need whites to strike (back) against the shitskins in order to use the militant mudfuckers to perform their low-class coup and institute gommunism.
Also reminder a populous fighting against itself cannot also keep an eye on what their ruling bodies are doing.
Also reminder that every war results in casualties on both sides so a race war, although will undoubtedly result in black genocide, will also result in many dead whites.
Also reminder that we basically live in Nineteen Eighty Four with the Brave New World DLC with more from the Elders of Zion season pass to come.

End game goal is for 500 million jews to live like kings throughout the world with however many less than human brown slaves to cater for them. The georgia guide stones make this abundantly clear if looked through the lens of judaism that doesn't consider anything other than jews human.

Yes, clearly.

They've lost control, and they know it.

Things are advancing too quickly, the goyim weren't supposed to revolt yet.

But they are, and so (((their))) plans must be accelerated.

Things are accelerating in general.

The Fire Rises.

glad to see this is basically never going to happen. What are there now, like 22 million Jews, at best?

(checked)
Only 16 million in the world

According to Jewgle/wikiJew, way less:

Nuke Israel, get 6 gorillion achievement.

this

Ive always wondered if Nazis really do control the government and won WW2 but pretend to be Kikes and only recruit those who defy their fake figureheads… Just a pipe dream though and wishful thinking…

Another thought I have had is what if they are aliens/working for aliens/demons and are trying to influence us a certain way or see how we react or some shit….. I think it is very possible… Human Genetics is scary as fuck, any advanced creater type race could be virally/bacterially/cloning etc and have agent smith types everywhere. I do believe in God though, we clearly have a creator.

Personally I think we are some kind of Petri dish…. I would be willing to bet that an extremely high percentage of us are here and the world is filled with actual fucking machines and for some reason we have obtained philosophical agency whilst most humans do not have it.

This is gonna be glorious

Oh and my personal veiws… I think that US Jewery knows that the six million lie is running out.. So they are gonna have Iran/Hezbollah/Syria mini shoah Israel (because the Nationalist kikes give away the smarter Jewier kikes) to create a new six million unquestionable Holocaust… They are gonna start a huge fucking war in the Middle East with max war profiteering etc.. It will be bad and not WW3 but it will be referred to as WW3 and hundreds of millions will die as a result and the US will have a fuck ton of casualties. Muslims will be arrested because they know what the Kikes are doing and will be sent to FEMA camps and deported…

I'm beginning to think we seriously need to step up our /fringe/ game. I can't get on board with all the reptoid and "actual" magic shit that's all over /fringe/, but there is a lot of overlap between our boards that I think is worthy of more inquiry. A splinter board dedicated to this kind of topic might be useful for further inquiry so we could sort out the truth from the lies and distortions. Maybe a recurring thread might serve the same end, but I'd imagine we'd eventually overstay our welcome with more worldly Holla Forumsacks.

It would be nice if we could pick a name that's a little bit subtle so we could investigate /fringe/ type shit closer without having every kike infiltrator from here to Tel Aviv shitting it up.

We're becoming stronger every day. Whatever Schlomo tries, he can't stop us.

Oy vey, the goyim know! Sssssshut it down!

Later chapters talk about a marxist dindu battalion. I read it last year and it's very prescient. A good 'what if' to put with plans, if just as a thought exercise. You'll like the Dartmouth College chapter.

ALRIGHT, THIS IS SOME SPOOPY SHIT

Fuck off with your monarch-style shit.

I don't think big scale events are in their interests in the near future. In Yurop shit is getting pretty close to a global government and Habbenings would just delay it. IMO they're trying to keep everybody unhappy enough in order to make us distracted and busy fighting each other while serious political changes go completely unnoticed. When they decide to really really push us to kill each other it will be blatant and it won't be just a couple of voices floating the idea. Justifying riots and shit like that is just second gear.

No, kikes are using their common tactic again:

False dichotomia.

If you like Victoria then read this

If it reinforces any point most importantly, it is that (((they))) aren't an omniscient hivemind with unstoppable might. There are things that they fear; there are things they cannot control.

If you've ever doubted whether your smallest efforts matter, doubt no more. Their greatest fear and the true path forward is The Man in Action.

There are so many shill posts here.
- anything about astronomy is shill (except if it is an NWO PSYOP published to justify and meta physical justification and acceptance for future planned events and changes
- anything non-concrete or diversive is a PSYOP
- anything blaming the "Jews" is distraction (it is actually globalist faction that is going down).

The occult is nothing mystical. The Babylonian mystery traditions are all about controlling people's minds, human psychology and enforcing your will upon the world. Any mystical bullshit is fake occult for the masses.

There are 4000 people who own 85% of EU/US. 150 families own 85% of the economy.

There are at least two separate fighting jewish groups. The zionist group is separate from the anti-nationalist B'nai B'rith group.

B'nai B'rith, the masons, the muslim brotherhood, scientology and the globalists, are just different sides of the same pyramid, that meet and are controlled from the capstone (the eye).

Each organization or lounge or sect is a color. Together they create the rainbow (the gay pride symbol). There is one light, one truth and it is split into the rainbow (the thousand of fighting groups, all controlled from the same apex, the capstone).

Within the 150 families, there are four groups, who sometimes cooperate and who sometimes fight.

There is a civil war going on, for power and control. There are now multiple factions and everyone is infighting.

There is fundamental disagreement about what to do. Plans have been set back.

Staged terrorist events are not longer sufficient to terrorize the public into submission. They are losing their fear. They are experiencing a "global political awakening".

The Rockefeller globalist faction is going down. As far as I can tell, based upon defections.

I think they will elect trump and even throw their own into prison and maybe reset the clock back to the 1970s.

They moved all the production capacity to China and built up their military capacity, but now lack the ability to enforce policy upon them and they may not cooperate.

At the same time, the historical methods of controlling the public are failing. Their time line is slipping and even reversing.

Snowden is a CIA asset. There are multiple factions with the government and CIA. Snowden and the media blowing the NSA surveillance programs up, was inter-faction fighting.

Rockefeller wanted to bring in a politically correct Soviet system. No guns, TSA/DHS, police shooting people on the street, deindustrialization, herding people into cities (Agenda 21), total control and tracking of population, etc…

If policy cannot be forced upon China, then the US will have to be reindustrialized.

They will break world back into multi-polar spheres, give you some fake nationalism, while still maintaining their power and make people more nomadic and roaming from country to country, looking for jobs. Funding terrorist groups, drug gangs roaming through rural areas killing people, to herd them into the Mega Cities and "Human Habitation Zones", then by 2050 will try to reestablish some kind of "global governance" to end the chaos they are creating.

They have plan A, B, C, D, E and F.

The globalists publish their plans, in books. No one reads them. So keep watching what the jews are doing. Ignore the CFR and Chatham House.

This is probably the best post ITT tbh.

Care to elaborate on this?

The reason they are a hivemind, and this is the most important thing to understand about our opposition, is that they think they are fighting the man. They think they are rebels fighting against corrupt right wing governments and elites while in reality, they are fighting for those people.
This is why the narrative is so genius.

You think they can't convert them?
What do you think One World religion is about.
No God/Afterlife? Atheism Judaism really.
Materialism and egotism? Judaism
Mental instability and illness praised? Judaism.
Communism and cultural marxism? Judaism.

It's not the normal Judaism for the Jews but Judaism for the goys. Since goys are animals and cannot be full blown Jew.
Kikes have been actively converting people before your eyes. It doesn't matter if the goys don't know it, the only important thing is that they posses the bare essentials of Judaism so they are easily ruled.
Whenever I see a selfie on FB or an obese fat guy(usually an american tourist) I see a kike slave.

That's why (((they))) hate Trump so fucking much. He's undoing 50 years of slave conditioning. He's waking up people for an ideological cause that will actually benefit the whole population. This is the polar opposite that the people've been taught.

P.S That's why muzzies hate (((western culture))). It's thinly veiled Judaism.

They're going to declare war, but the funny thing is that no one will show up.

I think it's evidence enough that many people from various perspectives of this culture can all see a similar outcome.

We can see the ball. But can we stop the ball?

maybe those vehicles were just manufactured somewhere in the States and were on their way to port for shipment.

because the American vehicle industry is doing great these days.

you are a 'D' student of life, user. try harder.

Kek, this thread went full fringe really fast, i like that

Where did you get all this info? Pls provide sources.

Please elaborate your description of the factions

This is exactly what's happening in the picture.
A plant is in Virginia, and the finished products are being shipped to a port using the freeway/highway.

Go get the books by Jacques Attali. He is friends with Kissinger.

These books are all thinly coded scenarios or lists of methods that they may use (all the methods at once), to arrive at the same goal (global empire).

Global Empire, is the "Great Work". That is what they are all working towards.

The Rockefeller New World Order is a global concentration camp and new soviet system. I think many people are panicing or revolting. They are screwing up on purpose and sabotaging operations. They have huge numbers of information leaks now.

They are poisoning the population for "population reduction" and cancer rates and new diseases are sky rocketing. 50% of the people alive today are going to get cancer and this is just the beginning.

So you have them killing off or sterilizing (sperm counts down 80% since 50s) the populations of the NATO countries, while they built up China into massive military force (up to 250 million deployable men) and moved all the industry to China.

Now China is not reliable and they cannot trust that that they wont get backstabbed. The people who were in control, cannot offer guarantees, even that they will be in power in the future to honor agreements.

As soon as the money spigot and bribes stop and military threat falls apart, then they cant enforce any agreements.

They wanted to bring in a police state and get people used to being tasered, or stripped naked or having the TSA put things up their ass. However, people are almost at the point of rioting over the TSA.

They had plans, where they were going to drug the people up on planes and put shock collars on them. Get them used to tyranny.

Have collection points inland, where they draw blood from people. Just to get them used to having their body invaded by government.

However, this backfired and it is just making people angry and scared and hysterical. They are ready to riot or breaking down and shooting TSA agents. They have been censoring this from the news.

They have also been censoring the politicians in the EU who are getting stabbed and censoring how many refugee centers are getting burned down. Next it will be the house of anyone pushing these policies.

They can only push these things, if there is passive consent from the public (the herd). However, people are ready to break.

They are also losing control of the media and some of the things they did are worse than the Snowden leaks. There are several programs, that if they leaked, would cause riots. People would be lynching politicians.

No one is going to defend these people.

That is why they need to take away the guns. However, it is not working.

There was a hacker group, that hacked three Soros groups and they intended to cause massive civil unrest and martial law, to stop the elections.

That is the only reason that I believe Trump is not controlled by the Rockefeller faction. He must represent another faction, with a different plan.

However, I still do not trust Trump. Even if the current faction is ousted, the other factions are equally bad. Collectively, this group, using the same techniques, has held power since Egypt and before that.

The methods of controlling the public are ancient and have not changed much. When Britain invaded India, they thought they were the only Free Masons but they found lounges in India.

The Jews, Free Masons, The Church of Satan, Muslim Brotherhood, Scientology, are basicly the same.

They set up all these groups, create every religion, but at the top, it is controlled by the same group. So you can get rid of the Jews and they will sometimes throw a group under the bus, but the control system will still be in place.

This is a Babylonian Control System. You have hundreds of groups and no one knows who is in control, but they are just masks. It is a theater put on, to control the human cattle.

Look up:

"Alan Watt"
"Mark Passio's Natural Law Seminar"

Also get the book "THE NEXT MILLION YEARS".

The ruling classes see the rest of humanity as cattle. Human cattle that exist to serve them.

Go get the books by Jacques Attali. He is friends with Kissinger.

These books are all thinly coded scenarios or lists of methods that they may use (all the methods at once), to arrive at the same goal (global empire).

Global Empire, is the "Great Work". That is what they are all working towards.

The Rockefeller New World Order is a global concentration camp and new soviet system. I think many people are panicing or revolting. They are screwing up on purpose and sabotaging operations. They have huge numbers of information leaks now.

They are poisoning the population for "population reduction" and cancer rates and new diseases are sky rocketing. 50% of the people alive today are going to get cancer and this is just the beginning.

So you have them killing off or sterilizing (sperm counts down 80% since 50s) the populations of the NATO countries, while they built up China into massive military force (up to 250 million deployable men) and moved all the industry to China.

Now China is not reliable and they cannot trust that that they wont get backstabbed. The people who were in control, cannot offer guarantees, even that they will be in power in the future to honor agreements.

As soon as the money spigot and bribes stop and military threat falls apart, then they cant enforce any agreements.

They wanted to bring in a police state and get people used to being tasered, or stripped naked or having the TSA put things up their ass. However, people are almost at the point of rioting over the TSA.

They had plans, where they were going to drug the people up on planes and put shock collars on them. Get them used to tyranny.

Have collection points inland, where they draw blood from people. Just to get them used to having their body invaded by government.

However, this backfired and it is just making people angry and scared and hysterical. They are ready to riot or breaking down and shooting TSA agents. They have been censoring this from the news.

They have also been censoring the politicians in the EU who are getting stabbed and censoring how many refugee centers are getting burned down. Next it will be the house of anyone pushing these policies.

They can only push these things, if there is passive consent from the public (the herd). However, people are ready to break.

They are also losing control of the media and some of the things they did are worse than the Snowden leaks. There are several programs, that if they leaked, would cause riots. People would be lynching politicians.

No one is going to defend these people.

That is why they need to take away the guns. However, it is not working.

There was a hacker group, that hacked three Soros groups and they intended to cause massive civil unrest and martial law, to stop the elections.

That is the only reason that I believe Trump is not controlled by the Rockefeller faction. He must represent another faction, with a different plan.

However, I still do not trust Trump. Even if the current faction is ousted, the other factions are equally bad. Collectively, this group, using the same techniques, has held power since Egypt and before that.

The methods of controlling the public are ancient and have not changed much. When Britain invaded India, they thought they were the only Free Masons but they found lounges in India.

The Jews, Free Masons, The Church of Satan, Muslim Brotherhood, Scientology, are basicly the same.

They set up all these groups, create every religion, but at the top, it is controlled by the same group. So you can get rid of the Jews and they will sometimes throw a group under the bus, but the control system will still be in place.

This is a Babylonian Control System. You have hundreds of groups and no one knows who is in control, but they are just masks. It is a theater put on, to control the human cattle.

Look up:

"Alan Watt"
"Mark Passio's Natural Law Seminar"

Also get the book "THE NEXT MILLION YEARS".

The ruling classes see the rest of humanity as cattle. Human cattle that exist to serve them.

see: youtube.com/watch?v=0gDuSUML64g

Its just about controlling people, ruling over them and taxing the slaves and living on the labor of the slaves.

The debate is about which group will rule and the most effective method to control and rule over the masses.

source?

Look up:
"New Order of the Barbarians". This is a leak from a rockefeller NWO group. From the 1970s.

Then get book

Gurudas, Treason. the new world order (1996)

You will see that
- they stated what they are going to do
- they did it

They talked about setting up the NSA and putting televisions in everyone's houses to record everything they say and spy on them. They talked about burning to books and making books disappear from the libraries and they did it.

The only reason we are not under slavery, is the internet. It was intended to spy on us and control us, not to liberate us. But it backfired.

The internet is primary battlefield for control.

"Government" means
- govern (to control)
- ment (mind)

Government means "To control the mind". To program the slaves, so that you can rule over them.

Holla Forums and social media is not under control and is allowing non-elite, to program the human golem. So they have to censor and take down the internet and get it back under control.

Perhaps. I think war is the last thing they want, as comfort and apathy is what is allowing them so much victory. Once/if war strikes, a lot of problems with men and women, society, media etc. will go away. Not all, but a significant amount. War will make us harder again and so more independent and more against the government that lead us into the meat grinder.

Perhaps this talk of EU armies and female drafts are meant to scare people into wanting the government to avoid it. To support a global government to avoid casualties?

Not quite, they're pushing for a world war, but now find themselves dealing with a premature collapsing narrative.

Make no mistake, the leftist narrative is intended to collapse so a war narrative replaces it. Problem is, it's collapsing way faster than they can manage it (thanks to freedom of information and internet). This means a lot of required events to mitigate risk of backlash are flat out missing.

So their only option left is to commit an abrupt narrative shift and damn the consequences. Capitalize on the anger and direct the blood lust in a way it still somewhat favors their plans.

I read it and it ends abruptly at chapter 35.

searx.me

Yes and No

There are those who want folks like us completely out of the picture, and are willing to do whatever it takes. Others also want us gone, but with little to no bloodshed.

Colorful shill thread. This was the funniest post.

Fuck yeah and I love it. Finally, something exciting happening within driving distance.

What if Obummer declares a state of emergency to extend his presidency so that Shillay wouldn't declare war with Russia? That would be fun

If Shillary gets the presidency, Obongo's ass goes straight on the Supreme Court. There's no way that nigger would turn down a position of lifelong almost totally unchecked power, even if he has to set the world on fire to have it.

quite a doozy.

There's that meme again.

Where's the population reduction, user? Tell me why the hell these people would fund the third world explosion through foreign aid from Western nations if they planned on reducing the population? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I would say that cancer and impotency are just a symptom of the problem. They aren't really part of their plan.

It affects everyone, not just whites.

user I agree with you on almost everything and you've given a nicely detailed write up but you're wrong on astrology being shill and on a few other things.

Get ready for a mindfuck….

Scholars are increasingly being forced to come to the conclusion that two mythical things are in fact true.

Atlantis was real and it was destrolyed about 13000 years ago.

The Arya (enlightened ones) knew this was going to happen and so they inhabited the British isles.

There, their history and knowledge was administered by the druids.

Slowly civilisation spread EASTWARDS. In ancient timed the West was seen as the cradle of civilisation.

This is why the pharoes had white skin and red hair and share dna with Anglo men.

This is why ancient tribes revered British teachers as the most able.

This is why the geography of the bible does not match at all the topography of 'the holy land' but instead matches almost perfectly with Scotland

This is why the pyramids are not once mentioned in the bible.

The bible is a druidic book subverted with race hate by the jews.

The druids were slain by Atenists who took power in Egypt and undertook to trick the whole world about the true universal wisdom on the druids, keeping it secret, for themselves.

Those in power today remain committed to destroying the remnants of the anglo spirit and using this true knowledge (which is morally neutral) for themselves.

This is the nearly the final redpill.

Ok, time to go for the big score. For all the points, what destrolyed Atlantis?

a planetary collision.
tiamat, the watery planet, mentioned in many ancient sources, collided with something huge (maybe 'planet' nibiru). The resulting debris and water caused the great flood and cataclysm

A little bit more elaboration on this one, please!

Eh, close enough I guess. Younger Dryas Impact Theory.

Hello, Holla Forums. How are you? So you've come here to preach Marxism without actually telling everyone its Marxism?

Don't listen to this Jewish ruse-master. Yes, a lot of what was said is true, but this hebe is trying to cover up the Jewish element under it all. Masons are Jews (or good goys). Masons and Jews are the Illuminati. They overthrew the Ancien Régime, and now their going to try to finish the job.

You always know a Jew because they're obsessed with hating Christians. You'll always know a Mason because they're super-paranoid about the Catholic Church. They're afraid of revenge bc they couldn't finish the job – there are still some Aristocratic families left and there is still a Catholic Church (though they're trying hard to infiltrate it).

It is true that all TPTB aren't Jewish, but for our purposes that's all that really matters because they are the ones (with the masons) that are holding us out of positions of wealth and power within our own countries. They are the ones controlling our minds. They are the sell-outs, the parasites, the foreign element. They are also the ones stoking discord and are attempting revolution. See pics related

And, I conjecture that they actually do coordinate their activities using astrology, etc, but I cannot prove that yet.

user is right, though, they publish all their plans in (usually obscure) journals that no one reads, and often in coded language. It would take a lifetime to figure it all out, though, unless we can get a "map" of who publishes which plans where. I've been trying but I'm only one person.

No, real Judaism is the power behind the scenes. Real Judaism is magick. Materialism is just what they use to lay you bare and animalize you in order to control you.

Yes. (((They))) think (((they're))) in a position of strength.

They already censor and manipulate results on the internet, they just don't tell regular normies.

A complete and total shutdown of the internet or strict control because "oy vey, the racis neo nazis are outta control" would backfire on them greatly. For one, cutting out the internet or strictly pushing an iron fist would draw much more attention and resentment. People would look, find ways around it, and etc. The next too, is people get naturally curious, and the ones not obviously pozzed to hell and gone would get curious about what the "ebil racis neo nazis" might have done just to get the entire internet cracked down.People will look, they will read, and they will end up becoming redpilled as well. A kike's greatest fear is a normie taking the time to sit, think, and ponder about shit.

Why do you think american society's behavior is structured towards always being active and stressed? They want to keep people mentally exhausted so they don't use that mental energy debunking the kike's towers of deceit.

The funny thing is, the faster they accelerate shit, the more the kikes expose their hand. And sitting about exposes their hand as well.

It's all coming back on the kikes.

agreed

wtf is that webm about?

What you said is jibberish.

Mark Passio is completely full of shit.

Oh wow, you're so smart that you figured that out. Holy shit. That inane truth validates all your insane rambling not

Lodges. He's full of shit. Don't listen

Bullshit. The reason we are not under slavery is a Democratic political culture.

Holy shit you're a retard.

checked and rekt

total unadulterated bullshit

I cannot agree with every single word of this more. Great post, user.

They always do this. It's an eternal cycle. Atzmon even says so.

pluto was discovered in the 1930s retard

plutonic energy was always there.

the ancients knew where pluto was

now we moderns know its path we can more accurately gauge its influence

bear in mind the planet is simmply a marker for energy that exists everywhere

astrology was designed like a clock. the heavenly bodies tell how this energy is moving. they do not impart it themselves.

this is how retarded you sound

oh look its a monomaniacal deus-ex LARP

Hahaha what a story Mark!

protip: pluto was completely undetectable to pre-industrial people, nepture and uranus were not discovered until the enlightenment, all were given classical names to keep with the classical tradition. pluto is not a part of astrology

And filtered.

lets see some citations for everything you said, "plutonic energy" is garbage, pluto was named by a teenage english girl and discovered by a redneck in arizona, the ancients had zero conception of bodies beyond saturn, the believed that venus was two separate entities, hence lucifer.

there is zero historical evidence of "plutonic" energy being ascribed to any particular date in any tradition

this sounds familiar

what a fucking waste of hitler dubs

"Gravity didn't exist until no-fun newton, which is why flying people were so common no one wrote anything about them down."

It gets repetitive, doesn't it?

lets see some fucking evidence that ancients believed in a "pluto" body in the heavens dipshit. it was fucking named by an english girl following the traditions of the previous two namings by mathematicians

horrific logical fallacy tbh, high school kid detected

Stop derailing the thread you faggots.

Make another if you want to talk about your occultism heresy.

derail from what exactly? a bunch of /x/ faggot shitposting, your thread was derailed a while ago

Don't contribute to it please.

You anons may remember these threads. This is a peek into the "factions".

Obviously, and it should stop.

Israel is the perfect honeypot tbh.

Non-burger here. What the fuck is FEMA?

They are pushing individuals to partake in extreme actions like Roof. Observe how much ground they gained with that one guy killing a few people.

Imagine that happening every so often to give power wranglers an excuse to whip some minority group into a frenzy. The last vestige of souther culture was destroyed with little straggling bits left to take care of.

They want people to willing accept their destruction and disenfranchisement because the demographic change is taking too long.

Massive civil unrest would undo most of their work and throw their plans into jeopardy as they might be on the losing side.

Best to stick with the slow boil with the heat turned up in short but intense intervals to keep the political climate just right.

The confusing thing is how they go about achieving their ends. Most people focus on one thing at a time. Gun rights, demographics, white flight, affirmative action, and so on. I think it is done this way to apply pressure on white people to act out. Whites are told nothing is happening to them while they are being attacked. Whites know it, but the media refuses to report it accurately.

When you are surrounded by that for so long and you are not the most mentally fit person or are prone to act out, it creates a climate for outbursts.

There have been massive pushes in WA, and OR to ban guns all the sudden. They could be softening up the west coast for an invasion. The Japs never invaded because "there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

stop

typing

this

you

fucking

autist

Hitler bait

What about Huntington's "Civilizations" model?

Nah. Already too many guns in the PacNW, and they don't have the votes to do anything like a full ban. I don't think anyway

this

You have to BUY it Schlomo to get the whole thing.

Interesting.

I wonder if all these 'northwest front' types know they are badly outnumbered by Chinese. Poor location, one reason I think (((PNW relocation))) is kosher.

buy it? what do you mean, buy it, goy? Just loan it to me. Don't be stingy

What are you talking about? Maybe up in Canada

Yes OP, the economy is about to tack the long nap and they need someone to blame it on.

It would be convenient if it were whites and nationalist.

The UN are the ones shipping the illegals into the interior of the US.

Obama is taking UN orders to let the illegals in.

Fake aliens. I knew it.

NEW Scotland. Nova Scotia.

Acadia = Arcadia = Akkad

Why have so many of you not read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

It's a short read and it is fundamental.

The US owns the UN, retard. Obama is GIVING those orders. This is why we need to elect Trump

(((awarded nationally recognized))) teachers are pushing some kind of population control. Be it psychological, or chemical.

because its a forgery and its written in retarded language

If it's a forgery, then why did so much of it happen?

I stopped reading after it referred to Nietzsche as a socialist.

Because it was based on a true story, I assume. All lies have elements of truth in them. Also, like I said, its written in fucked up language.

also this

You can tell whoever writing it doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about. They probably took some things that were happening at the time, added some conjecture about what might plausibly happen, and then make some major mistakes like saying Nietzsche was a socialist, because the writer was a fucking retard and not some all-powerful group of Sages or whatever.

Not to say the kikes aren't evil and trying to take over the world, just that the document in question clearly wasn't written by them.

They have been doing this since the end of the Cold War.
Have you lived under a fucking rock?
Congratulations for realizing this.

They want us to fight each other instead of fighting them, that's the only way they can win.

They've clearly been pushing for (((civil unrest))) where blacks and spics beat down on whitey. I think they've been put off balance by the fact that this is creating counter-revolutionaries and they're doubling down in the hopes this can overwhelm the coming rwds. Remember the jews was caught off guard by the rise of Uncle Adolf before us and they seem to be surprisingly poor at learning from past mistakes.

I'm expecting more on the lines of another Cuban missile crisis tier event.

They'll create a intelligence narrative to bait for war. A few "inaccuracies" here and there with a few "inconvenient" Intel leaks to foreign powers, can lead to an "accidental" direct engagement. Once there's an actual incident, then the public narrative abruptly switches reveal a sudden crisis.

Implying everything that has happened isn't part of the plan.

this thread is great
dont forget about the Papal Jesuit echelon
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjfLxyxVTljEUM39gkSHAPUH_xtoAK3Ur

Yes, with all that you have mentioned plus another really important one: Race baiting

Race baiting has been revving up increasingly in the past few years and is in an all time high.

These tactics are anti-white as we all already know and is causing two results

Notice how these days every Jamal and Pedro has something to say about politics? These people can barely read books let along ever fully understand our current political landscape or basic economics and geopolitics.

If you look closely at the media you will find it being very casually anti-white. Who will soak this up and buy into it? The politically uneducated.

This is dangerous as it gives non-whites the allusion of "a voice" and in turn the allusion of power. But we all know it's not their (((voice))) they are parroting. The mobilization of the under-class is a political tactic and a dangerous one.

This is where a lot of the civil unrest will come from: Poor blacks and hispanics who were told they have been cheated by the evil boogeyman of the week.

This is the reaction of the previous point. But it's a reaction to a negative situation. It's like what MGTOW to feminism.

We say this racial awareness is a good thing (and it is) but it must exist on it's own not just as a reaction to "bad times".

Some middle class and Upper middle class whites are just to segregated to feel the effects of this race baiting. They have the money to live in all white communities and send their children to private all white schools.

What you have now is a rift in whites. Where racially aware whites are said to be

Although this has always been the general sentiment between the classes, this rift matters now more than ever because whites have to unite but instead are being divided into good goys and bad goys.

Look closely and you will see race baiting in just about every TV commercial, movie plot and news station. And I'm not talking about that nigger in Star Wars. I'm talking about

The way the MSM handles Trump is one of the obvious recent examples of obvious race-baiting. And non-whites are eating it up like candy. Ask a anti-Trump activists why they hate Trump, they never have a real answer. Because they aren't politically well versed, instead they are useful idiots doing the devils bidding.

Also, at the BET Awards this year some half-Swedish mongrel accepted an award and gave a politically driven acceptance speech about "muh black lives"

Notice how the media will report on this. It was a 3 minute speech and the most repeated part was his statement about "cops manage to not kill white people" (see my second pic related)

THIS is the race baiting I'm talking about.

No one would even be talking about the BET awards but because this mutt said something anti-white it will be featured in every entertainment media outlet for a full week.

Startpage gets you the Jewgek results, only not traceable to you. This also means you get the censored version.

Ixquick was good I think, but there was something wrong that was minor, I don't remember what o it should be fine I think.

Searx is good, uses different sources.

I use Searx now, I used Ixquick in the past but idk why I switched, perhaps it was out of curiosity.

Which books exactly? You can't even get credible transcripts of Bilderberg Summits last I checked, mind posting your sources?

Bump this pic.

And here we spot a JIDF shill in the wild

You are retarded. NWF is a honeypot

Well where would you put it? Keep in mind that access to the sea will be vital to a nation that will likely be surrounded by enemies.

user have you ever read what is called "Fake Celtic History", I've read a lot of it. What historians say is the Celtic ruling class would always write themselves into whatever stories they would come into contact with. It is the way the Gael has always survived, its counter too Germanic cultures which fight for their believes until they win.

If what you say is what reality was. Then you should know that a part of this history places the birthplace of Christ in a part of East Scotland, its exact location is lost and the Gael wouldn't tell if they could.

I would like to know more.

Too many flaseflags you can see the infighting going on as they put more money in to the cogs but narratives are falling apart as is obvious there's many groups pushing for globalization but they are disorganized.

Year of the fire moneky , berenstain or berenstein paradox wharever you believe 2016 will be a year to be remember one way or the other.

the pluto transit before that was the fall of Constantinople
seriously

Yes, everything in the real world is a honeypot. Never leave your computers goyim, hehe

This is retarded, go back to infowars.

They aren't competing at all, nationalism for jews, mud countries for us.

So everything is always rigged, huh? Remember guys, no reason to do anything about the current situation, they've already won!

Also:
You contradict yourself right away.

you forgot the classic just wait for hitler

Female re-education camps (don't know the precise acronym), supposed indoctrination camps of the future where the gov't puts everyone who isn't a hardcore feminist in order to make him one.

Newfoundland is a much better location.

I can't even anymore with this game

Why do you think smartphones now push biometrics shit(pedometer/retina/fingerprint) and watches (pulse/bpm/O2 levels) these days

This goy knows

Roof was a falseflag you fucking faggot.

If (((they))) were expecting Hispanics to band together with niggers to fight the white man, (((they))) have a nasty shock in store for them. Nobody hates niggers more than Mexicans and ESPECIALLY South Americans.

Of course, BLM sealed the deal by completely disenfranchising Hispanics and ignoring their frequent deaths at the hands of cops.

Right now, Mexican and South American gangs are ethnically cleansing Los Angeles of blacks.
takimag.com/article/the_problem_with_race_wars_among_minorities_jim_goad/print#axzz4DrS1cp2o

This is all being done to distract people from the fact that some secret agency was outed as being in control of our government.

(((They))) are expecting everyone to be trying to kill each other except for (((them))). If black is fighting white fighting brown, who will fight with (((them)))? (((They))) will be fiddling as everyone kills each other.