Dysnomia is an kike

By using wordfilters just like Holla Forums does means he's an sjw. Don't give me what context it's used under. It's an sjw tactic. Therefore he's either an sjw or an sjw sympathizer. Either way he's a kike and the worst mod in Holla Forums history.

tl;dr post more Madotsuki

No one cares, but nice taste. I see myself in Madotsuki. Not meant to be sexual lol, I relate to her very well

Dysnomia admitted he was a kike last week. It's common knowledge.

Everyone knows dysnomia is an Holla Forums goon and nobody is happy about it which is why Holla Forums is steadily dying

I fee like the same autists (and by "autists", I mean people who literally suffer from autism) would still be complaining about mods if the site managed to stay up for another 50 years. Just a bunch of geriatric autists on the 53rd anniversary of the longest hissy fit in the history of mankind.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE SITE, THEN FUCK OFF AND DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR LIFE, YOU UNBELIEVABLE MORONS.

See
People are leaving retard

I bet you're a mod.

if you don't like how all anyone talks about on the site is how much better it used to be then why don't you just fuck off and do something else with your life? :^)

I spend very little time on here anymore because of it. I was just pointing out the obvious.

Gee I wonder why the pph has plummeted over the months…

Hell he even got called out by the box mod.

Dysnomia is actually from Holla Forums which would explain why he is such a rulecuck that only wants to see approved posts.

I remember seeing posts everywhere just like that on 4chan when somebody would disagree with the moderation.

Dysnomia made me lose control of my bowels last night

obviously we should all have to leave because Holla Forums doesn't cater to you right?
when you're here all alone and nothing you say ever gets a reply would it cater to you then?

Dysnomia is probably imkampfy

Perhaps if you didn't struggle with autism, you'd know that I wasn't suggesting anyone cater to me – that seems to be what everyone else is doing.

But hey, this is 4chans penal colony, full of individuals who can't relate to other human beings, and as a result, find it difficult to cooperate and compromise. It was doomed from the start,

You do realise the word filters are just a troll?
Oh… Wait… You are just trolling too right?
No one could be THAT stupid to not realise that the word filters are just a troll!

And that excuses his rulecuckery how?
it doesnt

I don't see anyone laughing about it you dumb 12 year old nigger. Using the word "troll" is a term coined by little kids in video games like call of duty. Of course dysnomia isn't an underage. What are you thinking man!!!

its was doing great until it was infested on all levels by normalfags such as yourself and now its hemorrhaging users since its just halfchan lite now.
if 4chan is so full of enlightened individuals such as yourself why don't you just fuck off back there so Holla Forums can be one normalfag less shitty when it dies.

fuck off faggot

If you love Holla Forums related meta faggotry, get ITT:

>>>/polmeta/16104

Naw, I'd rather cause a little more assblast.

You haven't been out of your basement in a while, have you?

What rulecuckery?
Banning pedos after pedos got given multiple chances yet still posted pizza?
If they had followed the global rules, they would still be here.

You realise that the word troll has been used since usenet?
Lurk moar faggot.

you do realise that pic related is just a troll, right? we ain't really down to 20pph with half the ip count bui's bot. all is well on Holla Forums Holla Forums and pizzagate is real. ofc it is.

calling people autistic and saying they live in basements. How very original.

wew

hownew.ru

How does this prove my point wrong?
You are just showing me completely irrelevant information regarding to my argument.

Oh shit. Caught again.
YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE FAGGOTS

Actually I did know that. But you said they "coined" the term, meaning they created it. It existed before imageboards were even a thing.

The fact of the matter is that it's become a cancerous term used by little kids. It really doesn't even matter who created it first.

Cancerous kids also use words like cancer. You gonna stop using that?

he is one of those kids so of course he isnt

No, but I'm not going to use it under the context of "trolling someone". A troll belongs under a bridge faggot. Not trying to be a douche to people.

The point is that the moderation of Holla Forums is a direct cause of the reason why it's so dead around here. Back to freech you piece of shit.

You know what else freech/intl have in common? That they shill for the lulz/trolling. So therefore dysnomia and freech goons can be lumped in the same boat. It doesn't matter if he's an actual goon or not.

Wow… You are really butthurt arent you?
The original point was that the word troll has existed in it's internet form sing the 1990's and has been used since before getting picked up by normal fags.
Your moving the goalposts is just proving how wrong you are and how right I am.
Also, where is your proof that it is a direct reason? You got any stats on that?
Confessions?

You're telling me that "normalfags" have invaded Holla Forums. The only fucking way you'd actually believe that is if you haven't gotten out in quite a while.

Keep telling yourself that buddy.

your point is that wordfilters are a joke.
my point is that it's so unfunny a joke, the userbase is evaporating.
i hope this clears things up for you. wordfilters are annoying and ugly, like you.

Clears things up, sure.
Still think you are all prissy little bitches for allowing a wordfilter to stop you from posting.
You are all weak.

even the admin is a normalfag, in what way hasn't Holla Forums been invaded by normalfags?

the only non-normalfag mods on this site so far has pretty much just been Benji and lowcard

Because your average "normal" person has a life and a partner and a job and a lot better things to do with their time than to bicker all day about the moderation on an obscure corner of the internet.

More like people want to have threads that can be taken seriously. Honestly, there nothing on Holla Forums I can take seriously anymore. Enjoy your nigger speak faggot.

you can't even sort one user from another, apparently
this is me. this isn't. you'll notice i eschew capital letters and full stops. that should make it easier for you
what is there to be buttblasted over, exactly? ah yes, the etymology of the word troll. frankly i can only offer you a rat's ass on that. i keep my fucks for contingencies.
no, i can't demonstrate a causality between word filters and the loss of users, only a wider correlation with the jimmening and dysnerdia's watch on Holla Forums.
are you happy now you have proven yourself to be right and me wrong? have another rat's ass, spoil yourself

He deletes and edits posts he doesnt like

What rulecuckery?
He deletes and edits posts he doesnt like.
If you debate him, when he starts losing he will ban you and claim he won.
He has banned people for speaking out against his moderation tactics.
He bans completely legal pics just because they are under 18.
Claims to allow 1 pedo thread(which he planned on getting rid of no matter what) yet when 1 person posts semi lewd content he mass bans people and mass deletes threads instead of doing his fucking "job" and deleting just a few posts.
These fucking gay ass word filters.
He acts like he created this whole fucking board and he is the sole reason people come here but in reality he has driven so many people away.
Constant attentionwhoring.

Thats not even half the reasons why he is a shit mod and a complete rulecuck but the fact that you had to ask what rulecuckery means youre probably going to deny all my legit reasons anyway.

/thread

Bump for mod faggotry.

Get him before he gets you.

I have nothing to say about this subject, but why the fuck can't I make a thread?

wasn't that the mod that went rogue?

Wasn't dysnomia the one that did the mass deletes on goon spam?

idiot

Me comprehendo english?

Oh man. If everyone had that mentality like you everything would be facebook/reddit tier by now. Grow up and understand that telling people to leave isn't an argument and could very well be a paradox if people actually listened.

tbh he's worse than fbi and (((cia))) mods over at 4cuck Holla Forums

I agree with this anonymous user talking about dysnomia in the third person who is not him

You know… let's compare him to them now, because why the fuck not:
He may not be worse than 4chan mods, but he's certainly reddit tier.

meant *personally disagrees with

or a bored troll
If I was mod I would have Holla Forums looking like /tex/

Imageboards certainly have their appeal, but when you say they'd be Reddit/Facebook-tier, as if that's an insult, I find that pretty funny when you look at the current state of this failed experiment in "free" speech.

I'm not saying there is no reason to protest various things, but Jesus fucking Christ, that's practically all this board has been comprised of for the past year. THAT is why I'm recommending you do something else with you're time… because nothing changes.

Rules? Not enough rules? It's impossible to reach an objective conclusion as to what is responsible for the decline, but personally, I think it's the fact that people will always take advantage of "freedom", and they end up ruining it for everyone. They spam cp, they perpetually slide threads, they flood the board, and then they have the audacity to make a neverending abundance of threads complaining about moderation when measures are taken to mitigate those things.

I used to spend practically every waking minute of my life on this site in 2014, and it was great. And then, when the owner/mods realized that some kind of utopian anarchist Imageboard was retarded, they started implimenting rules – that's when all hell broke loose, and it just became a perpetual temper tantrum, thrown by the most autistic crop of anons to ever be assembled on one board.

And so now it's a fucking graveyard…

THE

SANTA
H
AT

IS

RIGHT

ON
S

SPONGEBOB

XD

fuck off back to gaiaonline