Insulting names for the Jews

so Holla Forums I was thinking we need some good slang to insult the Jews. So there are the classics: Kike, Yid, Shecklestiens, Goldberg, JAP (Jewish American Princess) etc but I think we need to invent some new words to describe Jews and introduce it into the vocabulary of the mundanes. I think we need to relate it to their control of the banking and media so people are actually using a word besides "elites", perhaps we might even need two words. In essence it would be a response to people calling us "Trumpkins" and "Alt-Right" and such online. Kinda like the Republicans made Pro-life after the Democrats called themselves "Pro-Choice." We need a word to call the Jews that is a new slang insult basically, and I didn't know a better place to come and ask what the fuck should we call these shecklestealers.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20120510032755/http://www.resist.com/CARTOON GALLERY/CartoonIndex.htm
rsdb.org
rsdb.org/submit
warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Skaven
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I often use chosenites and rat-faced demons. Grabbler is not bad either.

how about ketzerstein?

/thread

"derpberg"

'Hebe' is pretty good. Short and unambiguous, but uncommon enough that it doesn't seem to trip normies' "muh racism" reflex hard enough for them to stop listening to you. 'Zionist(s)' is nice if you really need the ability to backtrack with 'not all jews' for whatever reason.

But as you said, something to do with banking and the media (maybe behind the scenes control of governments as well) would be useful.

Enjoy the colon cancer, meat cucks.

Curlies.

sheenies

oven magnets?

web.archive.org/web/20120510032755/http://www.resist.com/CARTOON GALLERY/CartoonIndex.htm

Just call them Jews, that's more insulting than anything we could come up with.

neanderkike

For newfriends: The Racial Slur Database
rsdb.org

Calling one a Jew is the most powerful insult there is.

Oy Vey, is anuddah shoah!

Matzoh-Muncher, Gefilteboy, Jesus Killer

Oven dodger

"Kike" is useful since it refers explicitly to religious jews due to its origin. Jews love to play slippery with the definition of "Jew", so using "kike" and "heeb" to unambiguously differentiate whether you're referring to religious or ethnic jews is useful. Of course "heeb" implies that the ashkenazim/sephardim are Hebrews and not Khazars/Moors.

Somebody should add neanderkike
rsdb.org/submit

I've called them Sneetches ever since I learned the background to the book.

Schnozbergs

neanderosenthal

Pozzies/Pozis for an insult beyond only Jews

Guys, come on.

I mean, come on guys, come on.

Seriously now, come on now guys, come on.

Its Grabblers.

It was always Grabblers.

Jesus calked them brood of vipers, although I doubt that's likely to catch on but maybe just vipers or snakes. Then if some Christian gets mad you just say I'm only doing what Jesus did.

Gold niggers

I'm also partial to Skaven, or Skaven-borne.

> warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Skaven

They're even broken into Clans and shit which will likely fit the Jews quite well.

PoC: Person of Coinage

Yes, but that grants them too much power in association - vipers are not creatures to be trifled with, and justly so, unlike the Jew.

How about worms?

Or better yet, how about Grimas?

In reference to Grima Wormtongue.

'Jew' is the most effective.

Deuteronomy 28 deals with blessing for obedience and curses for disobedience.

Noseferatu

A vampire

A blood sucking vampire

Wringers, as in hand wringers. Or greedies. It has to be something simple that normies will apply and not know it references back to kikes.

Also sort of related I propose we call illegals leapers, as in wall leapers. Sounds like lepers which is something people want to avoid.

been thinking about something.

none of the nickname's Jews have, really affect them.

here's why:

kike - reminds them they were proud rebels

yid - they're Jewish

-gold/silver/diamond anything - though they're solely earthly materials, Jews are the most materialist race on Earth, they're very proud of owning all the money

stein - a name they stole from Germans

THIS IS ACTUALLY SOMEWHAT CONCERNING.

Jews

Morties
Rothschildren

What's wrong with good ole' foreskin fairy?

user, we've been over this. Normies are basically women. You overpower their worldview and they'll accept your reality as their own. Pick up artists call it negging or some shit.

Damn to think the Hipsters at the onion produced a red pill like that. It's too bad it's owned by a clinton doner.

Call them a Nazi.

Molochites

What to call manipulative, lying Jewish scum, the genitally mutilated, paranoid, genocidal racist freaks? Call them what they are:

Jew.

With the full weight of implications that go with that term.

God's Nosen

Don't forget the Synagogue of Satan. Remember - they are of their father the devil.

SPLC

Semites Pretty Livid at Caucasians

German speaking jews go batshit crazy if you call them "Jud" instead of "Jude". Also if you call their main organization "Zentralrat der Juden" just "Judenrat".

Wow, that's lame.

Just call them by their names:

Hebrews.

Hebe != Heeb.

Heeb is short for hebrew. Hebe is short for hebephile. I'm sure most heebs are also hebes, but you and whoever else keeps saying that shit is just using the established terminology wrong.

Best to call them by their real names.

I came in here to post this.

Call them what they are: Jews.

Rootless Cosmopolitans

Judenschwein? #classic

I've seen kikes call each other and get quite mad at "yehudon". I looked it up and it translates as "little kike", "jewlet" or "jewboy".

But nothing hurts and smacks them as hard as the good ol' "JEW!"

This.

Top kek.

Really great research they did here.

Fuel

Jud… I like it.