The Right Stuff forums

Did anyone else get banned? Wtf is going on? I don't even know what I did, now I can't post.

Other urls found in this thread:

disqus.com/home/forums/therightstuffbiz/
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8971-everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-phalanx-but-were-afraid-to-ask-because-you-would-look-stupid-for-wondering/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Ndrangheta
whonix.org/
reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/comments/4potcz/my_falling_out_with_the_hestia_society/
twitter.com/DasFurredReich/status/747207380765540353
youtube.com/watch?v=-uR5jmI-vAU
therightstuff.biz/2016/01/26/the-utility-of-extremism/
pastebin.com/ixZFRtwt
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8683-i-sing-a-song-of-racewar/
pastebin.com/sutunGgx
counter-currents.com/2010/10/homosexuality-and-white-nationalism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Röhm
soundcloud.com/user-105352291/autism-crew-strikes
destee.com/forums/black-people-open-forum.23/
nairaland.com/3191001/when-girl-says-she-does
weev.livejournal.com/280500.html
wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees>>6505967
fortune.com/2010/06/17/the-ugliest-computer-hacker/
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/34-trivial-happenings/&do=findComment&comment=158718
storify.com/weev/anusmovie-accuses-weev-jewish
dailystormer.com/on-the-jutes-and-their-lies/
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/miss-hitler-2016/37446/50
autism.org.uk/helpline
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Consider this the first day of the rest of your life.

That forum used to be ok but now it's just the same ten autists posting the same useless comments you've seen a hundred times.

honestly its more comfy here fam. any forum with upboats eventually turns to shit

Were you also an Iron March user? That seems to be the source of the purge.

Something went on in their little facebook circlejerk or something and loads of people had their accounts flat out deleted because of the falling out.

Fuck those sensitive faggots and their gay little clique.

the trs forums seem to want to ban half their users every other month. also James Rockwell deleted his twitter and he seemed to be on good terms with trs till today

just shit post on their site

it's the same thing

disqus.com/home/forums/therightstuffbiz/

Holy shit these people act like a bunch of teenage girls. I just listen to TDS and FTN so i dont know about all this faggy shit that goes on behind the scenes.

Most forums are owned by kikes, or at the very least have kikes in mod/admin positions. They want to keep fracturing those communities through childish disputes and mass bannings for the same reason they wrecked halfchan and still try to convince Holla Forumsacks here to move to other boards/chans. It's simple divide and conquer.

no I never posted on iron march and have no love for that forum

it was probably because of the implicit Spencer drama

The mods here are no better tbgh fam.

Oh yeah, that's another thing they are making an effort to censor. Someone made a thread about that gay 'Phalanx' thing and it was quickly deleted.

Good on the Radio Free Skyrim guys blowing that topic up anyway and calling Spencer out for the enormous faggot he is.

lol check the MPC thread for Spencer's letter to his butt-buddies about it:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8971-everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-phalanx-but-were-afraid-to-ask-because-you-would-look-stupid-for-wondering/

Will ass-fucking other men be accepted in a H'wite nationalist society so as long as it's with another h'wite man? :^)

Who fucking cares?

this

What's the Spencer drama? You know, on TRS (or was it FtN?) he made some really good points, but then I hear about that faggot Phalanx shit. Disappointing that the true "right" is so unprofessional.

have a free bump faggots

Jesus Christ Richard what are you doing

Fucking faggots don't belong on imageboards.

Kill yourselves.

If any kikes have wormed their way into positions here, they're still waiting to be activated.

>3. Our new society for donors will be called The Sam Francis Circle. It will have some similarities with Phalanx, like social gatherings, but it will not be Phalanx. Some Phalanx members will become SFC members; some SFC members will be asked to join Phalanx; but the two will never be equated.

lol looks like they're going to need an alt-right random name generator at the rate they're burning through names

Nigger please. After that nazi loli shit show this place has been posted out the neg hole.

Pozzed*

Mobile sorry

He didn't say 'infallible,' he just said that the mods don't seem to be literal kikes.

Sage.

To him. And that's fine if he feels that. I'm just saying he's wrong. We don't even know who our mods are.

Not to mention who they've given Rach free reign to spam his shitty threads.

they've been doing tons of shady shit tbh

anti-rach is a code word for autistic ;^)

Kill yourself rach.

Dammit, I actually enjoy The Daily Shoah, why does there have to be a reason now to hate the guys that do the show? Fucking pricks. Their stupid forum runs on an invite system too, have fun getting into muh sekrit club. It's like Holla Forums in reddit form.

They probably purged the forum of suspicious accounts (low frequency posters, noobs) in light of le ebin antifa affair.

tbf vetting new posters is a good idea and invites make it so the mods don't have to dig up every new poster's history. And it's not like SA where you have to pay to get in and to get unb&.

I doubt they're just swinging the hammer on a power trip unless some mod went berserk.

I mean, look at this shit

And this is just one example of which there are many. Multiple threads of based faggot Milo up on the same topic and multiple threads up concerning Politicos VP picks for Trum. None of which are locked.

I dare one of you to start a nazi loli thread tho.

Dicky should be scolding himself for leaving it so easily accessible.

Bump

some people just don't understand that once its on the internet, its on the internet.

The forums that love traps, love faggots and love kikes?

No thanks.

What was your name OP? I will check for you.

I dont spend too much time there but I do have an account, so I could ask some people.

For anyone who doesnt know, it used to be good months ago but now its like a collection of retarded Holla Forums namefags.

The other day the le upboat system on the site went down for like 25 minutes and a bunch of spergs flipped their shit, some people didnt mind and even liked it. However, once it came back the spergs ganged up and mass downboated anyone who praised or didnt mind the move.

Its shit but all three of those things are lies. Kill yourself.

Except for Radio Free Skyrim, I haven't figured out what anyone sees there.

Agreed. It's pretty bad that it was so easily discovered. I'd like to think that he'd have better measures in place before starting a secret society, I mean, for a guy who loves spy films so much, this is a hilariously basic oversight.

Do you wanna know how I know that you've never been on TRS?

True, but SPP's are pretty fun, I had a really good time this weekend with some other Goys.

Everyone here should know that namefagging and upvote systems are pure cancer.

gonna drop this here

I wanted to believe it could be different with quality people and the correct ideas, but you're right. The Radio shows can be quite good though, FTN, NRO, TCR and some others are surprisingly well done.

don't worry about it, I'm over it at this point. I don't really even care to meet up with anyone, I just enjoyed another place to get news and shitpost.

Its fucking gay that there are like 10 or 12 aggressive autism posters with their little cliques that go out of their ways to shit on you if you disagree with them on some minor little issue.

If you have something to say, or disagree with a point I made, fucking say it instead of making me see some little numbers to the right of my post go down.

Except for Radio Free Skyrim, I haven't figured out what anyone sees there.

^This is accurate.

^This is not.

When was the last time you were on there? There's been like 3 Shoahs since it started.

SPP's are fun, and The Nationalist Review, The Weekly Narrative, Manifest Destiny, The Convict Report and Fash The Nation are good and The Daily Shoah is fun shitposting. I can't stand RFS though.

I stopped listening to the podcasts a while ago. it just feels weird sitting there listening to other people talk.

TRS has always been mostly blue pilled libertarians. Only a handful of them are any good.

That's what all talking head shows are.

Yeah. Anti-Jewish "e-celebs" will be attacked on the grounds of "e-celeb cancer" while attacking Jewish e-celebs like Milo will not be tolerated; spammed into oblivion and anchored.

This exact tactic of "This is now an x thread!" was used by Acidman and his clique to control the acceptable range of discussion for Gamergate and turn away non-cucks. It's being used on 8/pol/ now to raise the profile of Jewish libertarians and drown out any criticism of them.

Notably we can get un-anchored threads that don't get spammed to death about Richard Spencer. Whatever your feelings about him may be he's a gentile, which means he's an acceptable target to attack according to this sites mods. Unlike their pet libertarian Jews.

Based on this, thanks for the list of shows to not listen to.

If you work by yourself podcasts are a pleasant way to pass the time if funny or edumacational. Most of the ones I liked are long defunct except for sdeban bolignu. :DDD

It is the truth. It was working their comment section for years trying to push redpills back when they barely even mentioned the kikes. It is all the same libertarian people just pretending to be Nazis now.

So what you are saying is that you think these people have the same mindset they did 2 or 3 years ago?

You are very, very incorrect.

what kind of work do you do that you can sit there listening to people talk about unrelated shit and still be productive?

I mean I could see it if you have to drive a lot, which is why talk radio probably became a thing.

It's good he got found out right away.

A nice, sharp lesson.

An FBI plant, with a bit of time and a few thousand thousand bucks would have been able to buy credibility.

Really, the only proven way to do a clandestine org is by strictly limiting recruitment to direct blood relations ONLY, like the Italian 'Ndrangheta.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/'Ndrangheta

Also you would have to start using something like Whonix rigorously:

whonix.org/

Come on white man, you can do better than this.

It's really simple, I blame the one named Tharru, he has a lot of behind the scenes power and we only know him from his work on Kulturkampf and his employment as an army officer.

seems like there are multiple purges happening in the last week or so. It was only the "punching to the right" thread that seventh son made that brought it to my attention.

That guy seems pretty shifty from what I have seen.

How about you, why do you think that?

this also happened: reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/comments/4potcz/my_falling_out_with_the_hestia_society/

This is the face of the alt-right and TDS now twitter.com/DasFurredReich/status/747207380765540353

Muh purity spiralling. Thank you TDS for showing me Greg Johnson and Richard Spencers implicit light. Now I know for sure if you arent a homosexual or furry you are anti-white.

Given who Spencer's associated with, there's no doubt it was already infiltrated – if not founded – by the enemy.

The mods here fucking blow. The only reason I stay is because everywhere else is so much worse.

Tharru sounds like a low-T fag and kulturkampf sucks. Listening put me to sleep and the people sound like those arrogant nerds in high school who think they're philosophers because they read some quotes from Plato.

there's the ever present rumors of him being funded by the russians, which would explain the love of james bond

They are. A year ago most people there thought talking about Jews was a funny meme and anyone who actually believed Jews were bad people that had ill intentions for Western civilization were tin foil Stormfags. Shit, on the first iteration of the forums, Ghoul would go on autistic rants on a daily basis calling anyone wise to the JQ stormfags and retards. Then Mike Enoch went full White Nationalist and everyone else followed him.

If Mike Enoch came out tomorrow and said everyone should become Anarcho Commies, half of the TRS community would blindly follow him.

Jesus fuck, I thought that was a joke. I can't believe it's real.

TRS behind the scene has become a lot like our IRC hotpocket circlejerking. Not a loss, they are not to be trusted anyway. They produce funny content once in a while but it's another coopted movement. I've heard them complain or make fun of what they call 14/88ers so many times that it became apparent. Plus they support Spencer's faggotry. Fuck them.

I suspect Enoch to be a fed, an informant or a Jew. I fucking wish someone would Dox his ass to prove me either right or wrong. His background as a NYC IT tech making 6 figures and still asking people to shell out cash constantly like a whore, when at first they didn't care and also his intense desire for control and creating media raises red flags for me.

Probably doesnt have too much disposable income considering what rent in that city must be.

And I dont see issue with concern for getting a message out there, if that is what you are talking about. Can you elaborate a bit?

GG was full of cancerous clique shit, it wasn't just him. The people most mad about him were another clique that lost influence.

All the clique shit is an embarrassment and drives home that most of Holla Forums and the far right are poorly socialized autists.

nice trips. I think he just means that making a media empire is a very jewish thing to do.

but its also something necessary for our interests.

I don't really think TRS is controlled OP but I think there's going to be some serious shakeups in the alt-right as things heat up.

politics is literally just clique shit on a global level.

Neoreaction is gay and nobody cares about it.

The Alt-Right won't make it past the election, regardless of the outcome.

They read Culture of Critique since then. That's enough to turn any libertarian into a race warrior.

Not to be trusted with what?

I'm interested to hear what they have to say after the PHALANX stuff, which doesn't seem inherently bad so much as incompetently put together and totally unnecessary.

For what purpose? Energizing and facilitating the networking of white nationalists doesn't seem like something that would be pursued by an enemy.

Again, why would someone opposed to us be so eager to increase our media presence? Our enemies tend to try to isolate the far right so we give up on radical politics.

Why do you say that?

lol yeah, did you read that? The head of hestia is a literal cuckold. fucking lol.

I just found it interesting but "phalanx" was also a failed NRx project, but is now the ex-name of Spencer's project, which I'm going to assume is full of the same people.

so these people got doxed twice in the same week by different people

kek wills it

Yeah, ghoul is a fag. I remember him writing some article about supporting the Republican party and making sure to vote for whatever shill they put forward (this was before Trump). The guy was basically a cuckaervative.

How the fuck does a guy on a third rate podcast get admin powers without being some sort of a sycophant.

You know where that train of thought leads.

what the fuck is "GLP"?

Pretty much this. I can't explain it in much more detail. It's something based on instinct, like a jewdar keeps beeping when I see what TRS does.

Controlling the narrative and entryism by ridiculing the more extreme elements which are gonna be needed to really fix the mess. Pacifying the angry mob if you will through comedy and long-winded rants. So far they seem more about shitposting, giving people a social platform and having faith on the rigged system somehow turning our way than really getting ready to fix the mess hands-on. Then again, I stopped listening to their podcasts after TDS 69.

Because the Alt-Right really isn't any different than the now dead movement that sprung up around Ron Paul in 2012 (and 2008, to a lesser extent).

After the election – or the inauguration, at the latest – the hobbyists will all lose interest and only the "1488ers" + a handful of turbo-autists will remain. I'm sure people like the Dickster realize this, which is why they've been working so hard to suck up as many NEETbux as possible with their circle-jerk conferences before then.

The main requirement for being a mod on most forums appears to be having a disability of some sort (usually mental) so you can pull NEETbux and sit at home all day shitposting and banning. It's hit or miss whether you get someone stable or power-hungry or a homosex furry.

tav!st0ck

That was like 6 months ago, and I listen to a lot of their podcasts and can confirm they are much, much farther to the right now.

FYI: Enoch left NYC like 6 months ago. They just talk as if he's still in NYC to throw off anyone trying to dox.

See

It was a fairly large conspiracy that became proven recently.

(((admins and mods)))

I'd start my own group, but I am afraid that being admin would turn me into a retarded faggot. Like its a rule of the universe or something: There can be no admin or mod who isnt a dickhead.

youtube.com/watch?v=-uR5jmI-vAU

can confirm, many years ago I used to be a top tier contributor of a forum, became a mod - was a decent mod of the people for a while, and then it just turned into drama and bullshit.

decentralized communications seems to be the best way to beat this problem

This
Nowhere else has as good of a mix of mods and community and that's fucking sad

Details?

Living in NYC's fucking expensive, and we need people willing to create media. I don't see any attempts at breaking containment coming from here, do you? We need creators. And if making media's Jewish and therefore something to be shunned, then we've already lost. It's the information age. Get on board or give up. I know someone brought up turning subvert.pw into something. It's a start, even if the domain sucks.

TDS will probably say nothing about Phalanx and FTN isn't about inside baseball. "No punching to the right," after all, though they seem more than happy to shit on Renegade Radio or the niggers pretending everyone that sides with them loves poopdick.

That brings people in. Comedy makes it so people let their guard down and are more receptive.

They literally said a month or two ago that they won't get what they want through the system.

"no enemies to the right" means that you shouldn't criticize someone on the right for being more right wing. it doesn't mean you can't criticize them for being faggots.

Radio is one of the most goyische forms of mass media. It might be worrying if he wanted to start a TV station or cast voice actors from gen pop, but he's not even the producer on the podcast.

no therightstuff.biz/2016/01/26/the-utility-of-extremism/

And yet they endorse white nationalists going out in public in large groups and Roman saluting.

The pool party system in particular speaks in favor of them being serious parts of the cause. No Jew or FBI agent would go out of his way to make it easier for literal Nazis to meet up in real life, unsupervised.

I disagree. Most of the Ron Paul people went to Sanders rather than Trump, because they got into Libertarianism for the Koch induced social liberalism. Besides, this political movement seriously freaks out kikes and niggers. If we can continue to get media coverage - and we can, absolutely - then our very existence will be irresistible bait for our enemies, whose actions will spur reaction. And our cause is a lot more viscerally grabbing than economic theory and marijuana.

I can forsee a day when Spencer's bullshit catches up with him and causes actual serious issues beyond this type of petty drama.

How many bottles of expensive Champagne do you think he is away from seriously compromising this thing? How many fancy luncheons?

He needs to set his shit straight ASAP.

If he sees fit to try and squeeze in some gay little club in a time as critical as now, that to me shows a serious failure on his part. A failure of character and of common sense among other things.

Tell them that. I see them breaking it more and more. They seem to think it means unity among some sort of clique.

I only listened to the episode on Marcus Aurelius's Meditations. They didn't come across as that bright and only made surface level insights. It's like they were just recoding a podcast for the sake of recoding a podcast.

I'm not saying that they're the same people, although many of them are, just that they'll have the same outcome. Bernouts too.

No, they're talking about right on the Kinsey Scale.

Throwing around accusations without evidence is divide and conquer, whether you mean to do it or not.

As far as I know he hasn't pushed any illegal shit like a real FBI plant such as Hal Turner, or Pete Santilli would:
pastebin.com/ixZFRtwt

Believing the earth is flat and sucking dick are not right-wing politics and both should always be mocked.

Fitting that you call me ghazi when gamergate itself died because of big-tent political nonsense. You seem to think we have a chance to win by being malleable instead of strong and accepting "based" jews, fags, and niggers.

>pastebin.com/ixZFRtwt
Do you have the other dumps, like his skype phonebook?

Dude, nobody does that. And me personally, If I were to see anyone do that, I would fucking call them out.

No such thing as a "based Jew".

Do you think that guy is accepted? Do you think he is known? Do you think he would be liked if he were to be known?
The answer to all three is a big fucking NO.

I agree and I hope they continue to pressure Milo on that, but I wish they'd just let the autists at Renegade eat themselves alive. They just put out a 45 minute "podcast" which consisted of Sinead and her husband screaming at some faggot and his fag hag for DDoSing them and threatening their kid.

Christ, you're stupid. Who linked you to this place?

gamergate did fine, far better than it should have.

the purity spiral faggots like you don't do anything but jerk off online, you're a cancer on the Right and if you actually followed your own views instead of just making up self serving bullshit you'd be shilling against Trump with all the Renegade Radio flat earth cucks.

I'm sorry that you enjoy juvenile borking from a bunch of barely college age Scandis who still think it's the height of cool to boast about getting riggidy riggidy wrecked on the radio. I hope their parents don't find their podcast, they might end have to polish some wooden shoes or something.

This. I also realize that people can act and pretend to have beliefs that they don't really believe, but I think Ghoul/Mike Enoch are simply too autistic to pull that off credibly, and Sven is not smart enough. I listen to TDS regularly and I really think it's just a couple of spergy faggots and a former bro shit-talking for 3 hours. If it's really a alphabet soup operation the lengths that they went to make it sound organically shitty and sperg-rambly is pretty impressive. I'll be sure to compliment the agent assigned to me if that's the case. Weev I don't trust though.

The demographic issue isn't going away, though. It's going to get much worse very quickly in the next couple decades. Economics "goes away" because you don't see it change your life every day. Niggers and beaners invade your neighborhood and abuse your children. Notice how the whites in high diversity areas turned out for Trump and the ones from white towns voted Cruz. Once you figure out what's going on, you can't forget it because it's in your face constantly.

But the Ron Paul "revolution" wasn't strictly about economics, it was also about things like domestic spying and the general crackdown on our "freedoms", things that have only gotten worse.

We'll see what happens come November/January.

Both parties will ramp up the curtailing of freedoms. But that's an issue for 2018 and 2020. If momentum doesn't die once 2017 hits

tbh if people spent half as much time reading up on Tradecraft and actual methods that intelligence agencies use as they do bitching about shills we wouldn't have this problem.

RFS is cringe with that constant air-horn and same old shit day after day. The first one or two were good, but its just so bad now, and its a shame because it could be great.

And I know they lurk here regularly, because not only do they occasionally name-drop Holla Forums they often straight up use threads from here for their content. And even quote posts word for word.

I like the Finn the best. He seems like a good guy. Real smart, too. I do not like that guy who sounds like an American. He is unfunny as fuck and says the dumbest shit.

I can understand being wary of weev because he's "extreme," but his RACE Method is proof to me that he is what he says he is. If you want white nationalists discredited, lonely, and depressed, you don't give them instructions on how to turn bluepilled normalfags into niggerdeath supporting European identitarians. What possible benefit could that have from the perspective of someone who wants white people to shut up and die out?
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/8683-i-sing-a-song-of-racewar/

I agree, the Finn is the best guy on that show and the Norwegian is a bit of a cuck.

Also to add on, it seems like a lot of the folks on the forums are real wimpy bitches who cant take any bantz at all. You can spot the fags who havent been Holla Forumsacks easily, they stick out like sore thumbs because they get their buddies to give you -5 points if you try to tell a little lighthearted joke.

Nobody does that? Ok then why is Mike Enoch constantly fellating Greg Johnson and Richard Spencer who are both supposedly "based faggots". Also far too many faggots just in general on social media have gotten a free pass to be huge degenerates by the #altright because they're pro-white.

By the Greg Johnson homofascist crowd absolutely yes to all 3 questions.

What the fuck are you talking about? How are all the faggots that write article after article about how male on male assfucking makes you a natural elite anything but jerking off online? The only people doing anything offline like Matthew Heimbach are exactly who you would call "purity spiralists". So much so that your precious faggot hero Richard Spencer removed him from speaking at his gay orgy because he's too anti-homosexual. Also renegade is filled with nutjobs I'm not anti trump but just because Trump is the best thing we have currently doesn't mean we need to adopt his views we should be pulling him towards the right.

I'm not sure what I think about weev, but I would like to look at his RACE method more critically. I don't see any evidence that shows his method was the reason people were convinced and not his personality and social charisma. Sure, he brings up some good points.

Although that really has nothing to do with the infiltration of an intelligence agency because it's not like they need 1:1 control over someone. A lot of this is likely useful idiots.

Neither of them are gay, they just have effeminate voices. I know there's that one Spencer tweet but I've only ever seen a screencap of that and nothing he's said about gays is compatible with it so I think it was a joke.

Also I've never seen Mike Enoch "fellating" them.

Muh freedoms are unfortunately going to be a casualty of multicultural paradise. Paul got sidelined by the media, but he also never stood a chance due to his base being limited to white autists and apolitical weed smokers and mostly people too young to have caught on that the security state is necessary now that society is fucked up. The diversity problem itself is much more invasive and aggressive than a CCTV on every corner or going through airport security. Plus, Europe and America will inevitably experience more and more moonkin shenanigans as their population grows.

Here's another one:
pastebin.com/sutunGgx

Don't remember anything about his skype phonebook, this was a long time ago.

Too bad the mediafire links don't work anymore, I remember the "skullfuck your customers" audio was golden.

It's "no enemies on the Right". The majority of the ones engaging in shit flinging are the least right-wing elements of the movement attacking genuinely right-wing ordinated people.

This is a clique that is merely anti-Social Democrat and defines themselves in the terms of Leftist critiques. Except the vast majority of Leftist critique is directed at their predecessors the Liberals. So you've essentially got a group that has a Liberal ordination attacking those to their Right.

This is mostly Europeans in less pozzed nations combating a less sophisticated form of faggotry as a more recent phenomena attacking people in the US, UK and France who have the lessons of the past half a century or more and finally finding some footing by defining themselves based on their own criteria. All I see in this Euro-Right clique is a slightly less gay brand of Geert Wilders "conservatism". I'm sure they'll kvetch at this but it is the truth.

Defining yourself reflexively against the Left and just being the opposite is completely ineffective. Hopefully the whole world doesn't have to learn the hard way and can actually look at the advanced AIDS sufferers on their own continent and how what the Euro-Right on TRS advocates was tried elsewhere and didn't work.

Gamergate absolutely did not embrace a "Big Tent". They cucked for the Far Left and restricted their movement to being inclusive only of people who are pro-tranny and other related forms of poz. So they actually restricted de facto membership in their ingroup to a tiny minority of lunatics and strongly discourage participation by anyone who had any real commitment to combating SJWs.

Gamergate became a left-wing movement dedicated to critiquing a certain branch of the Left so that they might become more effective. They viewed SJWs as being intolerably gauche and hypocritical and ultimately were trying to shut them up for making the Left look bad. There was no "Big Tent". The 'tent' is something that continued to shrink and shrink and shrink.

As for "based niggers" you can go listen to IIRC the most recent Radio Free Skyrim where they praise based negro preacher man. Of course the Left hates based negro preacher men and the Right needs to be a mere reflection of the Left. You must also link up with the moral tribe which exists between the nations and races to oppose the scoundrels within your own race and nation. The prototype of 'class consciousness' which indeed even on the Left has transmuted into nothing but moral tribalism as well.

I think RFS is still funny, but that they conceive of themselves as being authentically right-wing and an authority on the RIght is ridiculous. They are basically just anti-SocDem which makes them basically just Liberals and it shows. They are extremely reminiscent of American White Nationalists from a generation ago, who were just American "Conservatives" from the generation before that.

WNs a generation ago, and their conservative forebears weren't right-wing in any meaningful sense. They were anti-Bolsheviks who responded to Bolshevism by becoming proto-Bolsheviks. Adopting a less virulent strain of Leftism does not equip you with what you need to actually do anything against the Left.

Spencer is not gay, but Johnson is.

I've seen the exact opposite argument made by the pro tranny crowd.

People like you and the tranny crowd are both cancers any political movement has to contend with, if I could push a button which would kill off people like you and the trannys we'd be so much better off.

My account was deleted today with no warning and no reason given. I'd been an active poster with a very good upvote to post ratio and participated in fun and constructive discussion.

I have never been to iron March.

I did get into an argument recently with faggit admin John Eden, who was previously stripped of his powers but restored after sucking up to Enoch.

I also made one quip about the deletion of the funny shitpost sub forum The Oven.

Mother fucker John Eden straight up un personed me like a bitch cuck.

TRS has a good community but it's going to shit fast with heavy handed moderation.

If you complain or even question what's happening you get "THIS IS FACISIM GET USED TO IT" or banned as a reply.

I'm genuinely curious, what to you is the "real" right and what makes one ordained in it? Is the right anti-democratic? Is it a Monarch? Fascism?

What was your name? I want to see what happened for the record.

counter-currents.com/2010/10/homosexuality-and-white-nationalism/

He literally stopped Heimbach from speaking at NPI specifically because he is ant-sodomy. Also Mike Enoch talks about Richard Spencer and Greg Johnson on the shoah more than any other two people in the entire alt-right. He clearly has some weird ties with both of them.

Trump has proven to be a strong enemy of freedom, saying he wants to expand the NSA and have Snowden assassinated by intelligence. However, it's easier to fix government overreach than the US turning into a multiculti shithole due to porous immigration policies, and there wasn't really a candidate that offered good policies on freedom and immigration/trade.

/baph/ is full of skids and casuals. Their mods are fine, the community's cancer since the legitimately dangerous people left the clearnet.

He's not entirely wrong, though it's because the user aspect of GG was weakened due to infighting, leaving the Reddit wing to take over and turn GG into a left-on-left slapfight.

Did you downvote a lot?
Because i suspect that was why i was banned.

Sauce, I can't find one.

It seems to be a pretty viable method - some of the MPC twitter circle use it to convert people.

I wouldn't say "useful idiot" is applicable to someone who gets a sense of racial identity and learns that we're under threat as a people. It makes sense to call a leftist that because they're being deceived. Someone who's being woken up to the truth might act in ways that can be manipulated by the media, but if they're made to understand the gravity of the situation, I think they're unlikely to do irrational shit. Breivik-style incidents are much less common than dumb leftists doing things against their own interests that push the narrative.

Yeah looks like my account was shoah'd too. I've only made about 6 posts over six months because of the ridiculous timer between posts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Röhm

Was Adolf Hitler a cuck?

no of course someone that's waking up to their racial identity isn't a useful idiot. they're just a normal person.

someone who continually and explicitly calls for terrorism and death of US government officials, however, does make me wary.

I didn't downvote a lot and had a pretty good rep, even the drama I caused got me lots of good goy points

Considering he had that fat faggot purged, no.

Maybe they just deleted inactive accounts, I've never used the forum so I wouldn't know.

After he got power.

no they were definitely deleting people associated with iron march, but it looks like much wider purge. I had literally posted only an hour before I was banned, with no warning or anything.

My account is gone along with my posts so there is nothing to see.

I hardly ever down voted, but why punish for using a feature of the forums? Just remove it if it's not working.

I think it was personal. I don't want to reveal my name but I had been active since the forums were restarted after rhe most recent Shoah and I had 1000 upvotes and actively contributed to threads.

They were going to purge accounts with low activity for fear of spies but they just deleted a good number of active members with no warning.

god those podcasts are such trash. you must be young, i just cant do it. they talk like faggots that you would make fun of if you overheard them at gamestop.

Did you ever have arguments with huntsman or downvote him, because before I was banned he was making wild accusations about an IM downvoting cabal targeting him and moderate posters. He also messaged me and accused me of being a sockpuppet.
Probably just a coincidence.

So who exactly is going to purge the faggots once they achieve power when everyone who says we should do it now is shouted down as a purity spiralist? At what point will anybody who has any set in stone values even exist when we somehow beat the jews with our amorphous blob of a movement that accepts everyone?

The admin John Eden is on a power trip and is banning/deleting. He probably thinks that since the forum is invite only people won't be able to come back.

The other admins are pretty much completely switched off and clueless to what he's doing. I talked to one of the mods and he's going to see what he can do.

no I didn't down vote anyone because I just recently got out of my 100 point milestone where I could post with no timer. I know how the upboat game works. Upboat fucking everyone and hope you get some in return.

that's why that shit is cancer.

Yes!! He messaged me and was basically crazy! I assured him I wasn't part of any drama and had a very stupid conversation with him. He's a fucking nutter!

Omg they listened to that fag and banned me for him!?

Did you have an anime avatar? There might be a correlation I have noticed.

No you might say my account was…nautical in nature. Not a web at all just a real dude with a job and kids. Used to rustle Jim on the fatherland a lot.

Anything that encourages drama needs to be done away with. No upboats, rep, or other forum shit. It's all noise anyway.

Holy shit! same. The guys is completely nuts and totally depressed. Talking about devils and shit.
I was actually very friendly to him and wished him well. I can only imagine he's got something to do with it as he must be friends with the mods for them to tolerate his nonsense.

It's like what happened to the Occupy movement and the "progressive stack", GG got done in by the far right equivalent.

The purity spiral faggots are something any political group has to contend with, Trump has mostly managed to avoid it despite him being big tent and kosher as fuck because a lot of people live vicariously through his victories.

Ever listen to local talk radio? Good radio voices aren't easy to come by.

Distance yourselves from these people and do your own thing. Right now we're not going anywhere or really able to accomplish anything since there's no power structure. Honestly, we need voices willing to counter the narrative that entryists like Milo are pushing.

There needs to be a break between the pro-fag crowd and the more traditionalist crowd, BUT they both need to work together towards a common goal rather than attack one another. Our enemies are far more organized and established than us. We don't have room for slapfighting among ourselves, but we should be on the lookout for entryists.

wew
Tight ship they're running over there

he's not a cuckold, he's an ex-polyamorist who went full 1488 GTKRWN

so I guess he's an ex-cuckold

Facebook shook up a lot of mod cliques, but it turns out to contain and shadowban.

This, a lot of the grills become gatekeepers.

where the fuck did this john eden faggot even come from?

fuck this is why these facebook/irc/secret forums are always cancer

none of their voices are really excessively gay

you might be oversensitive to it because it reminds you of being made fun of for your voice in school or something

I've seen that said a lot, but is there any evidence that's what happened?

Yes, Snowden should be put down. His behavior suggests he's a moron and probably a traitor. His purpose was either to be a pawn in some spat between the intelligence agencies, to facilitate the Arab Spring program, and/or to turn the Internet into a panopticon. Nothing he revealed was groundbreaking and what did get press was shit our government subsequently employed in destabilizing the Middle East. The best case scenario is he's an incompetent leftist with no ambition, but for the effects of his actions he should absolutely be considered a traitor.

There's no way to be completely sure whether or not anyone is legit, but as long as he does things that work in our favor, I'm all for it.

lel, terminal mod dementia strikes again. ED article when?

No idea, sorry
But thats fucking gay, dude. I see loads of people posting saying that their bud just got deleted or some shit.

Literally watching him right now go and tear people new assholes over random bullshit.

Anyone know what "The Oven" is/was? I do not know. That seems to be referenced a lot in what I am seeing.

Wow. Me too. I had a long convo with him trying to understand his malfunction. He's literally " everyone is against me and always has been and so are you YOU KNOW IM RIGHT" and yes he did start taking about the devil.

I can't believe anyone listens to him. But also fuck Eden.

The Oven was the equivalent of Holla Forums or FYAD, most forums have something like it.

It was the shitposting forum, it just got deleted one day. Really sucks because there were a ton of funny posts in there.

The oven was a sub forum made for shit posting and jokes. It became so popular and powerful that some effort posters got butthurt and demanded it be deleted.

So it got deleted and any questions were met with threats of bans.

it was the shitposting forum/containment board which every forum has. they recently shoah'd it because it hurt the normies feelings and then started banning people that posted there.

I made all of one post there, which amounted to little more than "lol", so if that's why I was banned good riddance.

btw every forum I've been apart of that has a shitposting board and tries to get rid of it faces rebellion and chaos

dis nigga just got roasted

f

I listened to the "Cicero's On The Orator" one w/ Jazzhands and yeah, it was the same. They were discussing persuasion but talking about it like how libertarians do, in that they were taking positions that sound reasonable in a vacuum, but that completely deny reality.

Can't you fuckers realize that anything but anonymous imageboards are inherently cancerous because they always and I mean 100 percent of the time allow faggot cliques to form that take away from ideas.

Anything but imageboards should never be tolerated.

Pressing F to pay respeks

post moar screen shots plz

I thought the same thing, the recycling bin of dead Internet forums is littered with forums that tried to kill their shitposting zone. It's amazing TRS went down that well known road to destruction.

Bullshit. It was the IRC circlejerk vs. the Holla Forums circlejerk vs. the KiA circlejerk. None are far right by any stretch and all three had a hand in killing GG.

What he did was kind of stupid and ultimately pointless, but it did serve as a small redpill to normies. Hell, I'd say that Faceberg losing accounts in the US is directly tied to him making the goyim far more privacy-conscious. I wouldn't have him put down, but I wouldn't lionize the guy, either.

Imageboards can be just as bad, if anything worse because it can happen without anyone even realizing it until it's too late.

See: 4chon

Who is this group "Kristall Knights"? I havebeen wondering for months, but have never bothered to ask. They seem to just nonstop suck each other's cocks and apparently punch well above the weight of their seemingly small group.

I hear she burns coal.

O SHIT BOI HE ABOUT TO DO IT

Which is part of the whole clique bullshit I mentioned earlier.

Yup. I only made an account so I could join my local group and get in on pool parties.

Twitter's great too, though, because you can harass normies, shitlibs, celebrities, and muds on the same platform.

Someone mentioned they were the "secret police" to root out degenerates in the forum.

Like a forum with 200 users needs that kind of infighting sanctioned by the leadership.

Typical WN movement drama, more worried about internal power than anything else.

It's a pity it's only a small group of people pulling this shit. The vast majority of posters got along and didn't attack each other.

woops

can you cap/archive/save us that whole thread, wherever that's from? I want to see all the banter

This is going to be a real Shoah to clean up, isn't it?

She does. There are pictures out there. It's fun to tweet them at her because she goes from zero to maximum sperg instantly.

Check out this spaghetti her and hubby put together
soundcloud.com/user-105352291/autism-crew-strikes

Fast forward to 22 minutes

That only happened because the imageboard was so small that being there was the same thing as being in a clique.

It's also that he's worked his way into the systems of a few forums/groups by giving tech help so he effectively owns the keys to their castles now. His RACE method is pretty much only anecdotal too, maybe it's just him, maybe he's just lying, who knows? He's an old school troll for sure and a technical jew though. I mainly think that his conversion sounds like he's laying it on a bit thick, "Screaming the Eddas and scrawling the runes into cell walls" he also said "nigger" more on FTN than anyone I've ever met or heard. Maybe he's a sincere guy who wants to help the White race and I'm just an asshole, but something seems a bit off or insincere about him.

f

part of it I think is his short man syndrome plus the fact his parents adopted a nigger. I think he has a lot of mental issues. Sometimes I really think weev is on our side but honestly paranoia is your best friend.

All of our so-called "conspiracies" are being shown to be true this year. No reason to stop being paranoid.

I CALLED THIS LESS THAN THREE WEEKS AGO, I TOLD THEM EMBRACING LE REBBIT SCORE SYSTEM TO CENSOR BAD GOYIM WOULD BE THEIR DOWNFALL NOW EAT CROW FAGGOTS YOU MAY HAVE BANNED ME BUT THAT DOES NOT DISCREDIT MY PROPHECY

Snowden has epilepsy answer should have never been hired.

He was put in there by the CIA to fuck over the defense intelligence establishment. The only usefulness he had was to vindicate tinfoilers. Professionals never use the phone period.

So how long do you think before they start charging for a membership and call themselves Phalanx?

One thing you learn over time when it comes to the far-right is that you find your group you identify with most and stay there. You can view other corners of the sphere, but don't interact too often as it'll create conflict.

I leave DS, TRS, SF, MPCdot, NRx, and 4chan alone, yet I visit DS and TRS regularly. Lot of cross interactions and over time everyone steps on each others dicks. Dissension and paranoia then runs rampant and then things start over again. Keeps relationships friendly and allows easier networking and for better or worse makes it harder to tell how big we are.

The reason the Jew is winning is because he doesn't laugh at his fellow Jew for organizing real-life larping groups.

In fact, the whole reason the Jew has been successful was because of his secret larping meetings which turned into something fruitful.

if the jew is so successful why does he keep getting kicked out of every country he goes to?

He came out to Alex Linder when he was writing for VNN.

>>>/irc/
Also, this site had some serious problems with cliques fucking it up, from Holla Forums's clique ruining any alt boards that started, to Holla Forums basically running a multi-year campaign to ruin the board, to HW and his IRC friends pulling some shady shit over the years.

They're fruitful because they're not plagued by infighting or inaction like we are.

Anyone ITT who got banned, you might be only in what this guy calls "time out" which is a temp ban.

I can look it up or ask around if you give me a username.

Maybe. His mom claims he is, but she's apparently a turbo cuck piece of shit, so she could be trying to undermine him. Along with that, I can certainly see why he would feel compelled to go all out given that his parents brought pet niggers into the house and pretended they were all the same. I might have a swastika tattoo and fantasize about total race purging a lot more often too if I'd been raised like that.

He isn't anymore is he?

wew
e
w

Nah m8, my account and all my posts are straight up gone. I got disappeared.

Wait so they locked member only to invites and then created a upboat system.

And it's all falling down.

This is why anything but imageboards need to be utterly purged from the internet.

We're also fucked from doing the same because of the jews power and influence in society. Don't get me wrong we have agency and sometimes we fuck it up, but there's a reason why whites can't get together. It's been getting smashed externally and internally (feds, informants, etc.) for the past 60 years.

Kind of hard forming a legitimate group when you can only work via anonymity. Think of where we'd be if the Internet came on the scene twenty years later.

for what fucking purpose? Do they realize that usually people give their users a reason before they ban them, temporarily or not, so that people know what the fuck they did wrong?

Jesus christ have these people ever been on the internet before?

this is such an amateur shit show drama fest for a forum that should know way better

I would not put it past them to make themselves a purity-obsessive nazi version of Something Awful whatsoever.

Really? I thought I still might be able to look you up under the "Users" section.

Guess you're an Un-Person now…

Well, not really Nazi
Since they

yeah I'm an unperson, too.

I've already got my stay behind commandos reporting for me that my profile doesn't exist and my posts are gone. When I try to log in it says user doesn't exist.

This is pretty funny if it weren't so sad for what TRS could've been without tertible management

Agreed. "Trust but verify."

You can honestly look at him and say that you've never thought he looks like he should be teaching at a Yeshiva? Really?(pic-related) He was anti-racist until fairly recently though, I can't see his home life affecting his views that much either. I'm not saying I was screaming 1488 coming out of my mother, but it's just a little weird is all. I hope he's on the level.

Yeah, the presence of feds and informants is a really nasty one. They don't even need to infiltrate at all to have a presence, the mere thought of them being there is enough to send the group into disarray.

Yes and no. Putting together a Mumble or something along those lines wouldn't be too difficult, and it would allow for some kind of coordination. I know there's an 8/pol/ Tox group, though I don't trust Tox at all.

I think I know who you might be, or rather had been. You mention you bantzed Jim from Fatherland, was it you he mentioned 1 or 2 podcasts ago?

Huh, I'm still a good Goy apparently. I like the SPP's but I prefer here anyway.

hey, our tox group is great. come join.

srsly pls join its been a little bit dead for a while but we don't have any bath houses and we don't shill for donations

Can you check if huntsman is banned?

The last thing he said before going to prison was "Hail Eris." He then got out only a year later despite having drug charges against him. If he's legit and prison changed him, then let him do what he does. I honestly don't trust the guy at all. Way too much fishy shit about his past.

Been there, it's frog magick cancer

I bet he is butthurt af because he got a -2.

oh well if you're a heretical unbeliever that won't take the wisdom of kek into your bosom, that's fine.

Right. It's exactly why paranoia exists so badly even today, although because of massive growth in the past couple years not nearly as bad as 10-15 years ago. This was the entire design of the feds back in the 60's infiltrating all the black organizations and throwing them in disarray. They've never recovered since and neither have we. It's almost all mental at this point. Except the KKK. They're all feds.

For a while I was getting mentioned every week. I even talked to jim about being a guest on the show.

All gone like tears in the rain.

Still there.

Thanks.

So why can't I post in any thread on MPC? I just made an account.

You can avoid the drama if you stick to just this place.

MPC is a cult around Brian ureker aka pleasureman. It's worse than TRS you have to be a sycophant and hold correct opinions or be banned. It's got a lot of limits on new posters.

That poster "wyattmann" is gone too.

The turbo-autist?

No way he's going to survive being removed.

You don't know about what the /irc/ board is for, huh? It's logs of the janitors fucking with 4chan. Cliques can form on imageboards and cause problems. /a/ and /sp/ had cliques that would fuck with them, too.

I'm sure there's a fed or two involved. I know there are grumblings about one of the more popular alt-right accounts on Twitter being a fed. They keep trying to "organize meetups" and post really bizarre posts, including some bullshit trying to demoralize nationalists. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Heimbach was one after what he pulled.

Pick two

poor little fella

He was one of the top posters, too. He is an Un-Person now.

Also seems like the Australians have been hit particularly hard, but this should be a surprise to nobody.

That's correct but these trans nazis just want to bitch slap each other on the internet.

Drop all the White Nationalist bullshit and meet up in real life as normal Whites.

Jesus fucking christ why can't anybody from here make a fucking forum without going on a god damn motherfucker power trip

Fuck my life

It's fucking impossible all forms of identity on the internet must be utterly destroyed.

Except the pro-tranny crowd's arguments are totally disingenuous and mine are factually correct.

Gamergate operated under the paradigm of the Left which is rulership by a tiny minority of degenerates who wish to suppress the majority whom they hate. My paradigm is suppressing the tiny minority of degenerates so that normalcy may prevail and a true coalition of the normal can be had in opposition to degenerates.

There is no equivalence between the two positions. You are a total cuck faggot who (hopefully) subconsciously elevates the concerns of a tiny minority of degenerates who hate normalcy to a position of equivalency with the population that they scorn.

You are such a cuck faggot. Who is the "far right" in Gamergate? Fucking IA was 'too right-wing' for Gamergate and he's a racemixing libertarian who supported Rand Paul.

There were various datamining threads as to the politics of Gamergaters and consistently a 3rd of the fucking group were some stripe of Marxist. The only "Far Right" contingent of Gamergaters were the Holla Forumsacks who started it who were purged by the Far Left who view 98% of the population of the the most left-wing countries on the planet as incipient Nazis.

Get a fucking clue. If you ask an anti-fascist what the problem is the answer is always going to be "the Far Right". Gamergaters say that SJWs are right-wingers they are so far to the fucking left.

Anonymous imageboards can only go so far. They are the crucible of memes, but we have to eventually go beyond meme warfare to network in real life and start building a genuine counter culture, parallel institutions, and subverting/accelerating the current ones.

Except the shit has started here too. 4chon wasn't that small in its' heyday. The mod clique drove users off the site until only the most fanatical remained. Which includes the cohort of batshit insane tripfags which the blessed chon is now most famous for.

Only an extremely small amount of people can handle power. Most go mad and just end up abusing it. Power also tend to attract a certain kind of people who are sociopathic by nature. I'd be curious to see how someone who don't want to be in power react if given authority. My guess would be the place would turn into anarchy.

He was into Christian Identity for several years before he went to prison. It's faggy shit divorced from reality, but still a strain of pro-white ideology. Going to prison in the US is notorious for turning men racist, too. I haven't seen they guy do anything destructive or cucky yet, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt still.

check the rules maybe or dm PMAN. Be warned, they get the race thing but aren't fans of fascism

multi-polar solution sounds the best to me fam. all power has to be tempered with an equivalent but not equal power.

People who don't want to have power but feel a sense of duty are in my opinion the only people who deserve to have power.

Of course, the problem is telling them apart before they get the job.

Why do these all sound like establishments homosexuals frequent?

If he keeps changing the name, I'm sure it'll add to his donations.

TRS is gay as fuck, use to listen to the podcast but some of the people on the show are literally retarded.

The philosophy show isn't that bad though, I'll pop it on every once in a while.

I'll never trust weev. There's way too much shady shit in his past and way too many run-ins with alphabets.

If only we had mind reading technology.

Maybe an intense session of truth serum and incredibly invasive procedures should be required before gaining office.

Oh and shit pay.

Normally it ends up the other way around when they don't want to lead, whether they're lazy about it or just scared to act.

Kinda how the USSR managed to keep the US from going fully tyrannical back during the cold war era, since the west was mostly focused on the commies. Yeah a counter balance is probably the best since is practically impossible to determine.

Amren is even more cucked.

See pic related.

lol
Clearly the problem is the reaction to the other problem.

that's from 5 days ago, where's all the latest drama

are the forums on fire yet? it looks like they've shoah'd a lot of people for no good reason.

Amren seems like a bunch of stuffy old cunts

I am trying to trace it back and find the source. Nobody is talking about it because I think they are all fearful they will get deleted.

Not a day doesn't go by that I don't fantasize about gorespamming the entire internet to purge it of faggotry and pussies.

Shit pay makes it easier for rich kikes to buy off the official. Subversion is easier.

Taylor should know better, but he's old and nervous. It's too bad.

MPC is the same trans nazi infantile nonsense as every other 'White' forum.

"General Shit Talk" is the first category.

Fuck off

thanks for taking a screen shot of their front page….? what exactly is a transnazi?

Gas yourself, also MPC isn't exactly pro-Nazi.

MPC is a descendant of SA, hence the format, culture, age of the posters, and the name of the general forum. SA's is General Bull Shit.

White who pretend they are nazis or "White Nationalism". As you can see by this thread Whites are in dire need of a normal and mature organization to represent them.

Alright, thats it. I am getti

honestly I think whites are in dire need of donating to my patreon

Hello Richard Spencer I see eat u r tryin 2 do ther

Implying that such a magnificent concept as "trans nazi" could come from a spherecuck like Spencer.

The USA is supposed to be a white nationalist country. Americans are a white nation.

ur mum is in dire need of a normal and mature cock

Huntsman and John Eden conspiring to ban people they don't like and delete accounts.

Very implicit

Yes it is Bullshit just like the rest of the drama queen White Nationalist movement.

Do Jews have a "general shit talk" or "motherfucking salon" on their forums?

Plus the MPC is a "White Privilege" zone. Maybe Tim Wise runs the forum?

Clearly John Eden is a dickhead, but who is this Huntsman? What is he like? Another autist?

You just make shit up as you go along?

You are astonishingly humourless

We could have had one if the goyim goys would have only gave me my brand new social network one grand a head

meant for trans cuck

uh…I'm not sure I follow. what would you suggest as a pro-white forum?

I'd love to see something authentic (not laced in ten doses of self-aware meta-irony) but self aware (no LARPing plz).

This is why the Jews win over and over. Whites are too emotional retarded to save themselves. Spend time trying to be right on an anonymous forum.

ah you're right, we should be over-emotional on jewish namefag forums

A poster who's gimmick is claiming to be a cop in rural Alabama and being super negative and depressed about everything.

He belives there was a conspiracy against him and apparently myself and other people he messaged with accusations were the ones/some of the ones deleted.

He's crazy and likely a paranoid schizophrenic based on the conversation I had with him, but Eden worships authority and believes huntsman is a cop so he took the crazy man side.

Something NORMAL?

Huntsman is a nihilist who constantly posts depressing nonsense in bold font and if you call him out he will message and insult you.
He must be in league with mods because he never creates productive debate and constantly attacks people and shits up threads.

Do you speak like a vulgar teen when dealing with customers at work? At family gatherings? On a date? In court?

Something NORML?

Whats NORMAL? because in case you forgot, pederasty, homosexuality, communism and hedonism are considered normal.

Take your pills m8.

Define normal, fag.

Something normalpornfornormalpeople?

you mean HBO?

Adolescent dribble from brooding cowardly White Men aka White Nationalism.

Same warmed over feces as always.

Not you.

if you compare it to our catalog its not much different

Looking at his posts right now, he is incredibly aggressive in nearly all of them, and the ones in which he isnt being aggressive, he is very condescending.

Are you going to start using yiddish insults again, jewboy?

You're so smart. Gonna save the White Race?

What did he meme by this???

Here's a Black forum. Compare to a White forum.

Embarrassing.

destee.com/forums/black-people-open-forum.23/

He's a nutter. He's playing like he's the hardest mother fucker since rocks but he's paranoid schizophrenic.

no he's just a good christian dindu nuffin goin to church

Translation..no argument.

But what is normal? I am very lost and confused so I have nestled in my pile Hilldawg anime coloring books and marijuanas and withdrawn into fantasy Nazism. How can I be normal again and vote for Democrats again like a good goy?

Oh no, white people like to have fun!
Most rightists on the net are young men and teenagers, so of course the forums are going to be a little wacky.

their forums are mostly 30+ old childless weirdos larping about god knows what

MPC is led by a late 40s man and most of the main posters are older guys who laugh at PMans jokes and pretend to read his essays about SCALE

Well, I don't go on MPC i was mostly talking about Holla Forums, TRS and daily stormer.

That sounds like projecting

well there's no way anyone could have understood that by your post, since you were directly replying to a screenshot of the MPC forums

Yeah, the boards fucked i was replying to

You got purged for being to IronMArchy.

The TRS Death Panel do not care about the forum. They appointed a megalomaniac with autism who was so shit that he was fired. Then, because he sucks up to them, they put him back. Now he is banning people and deleting their posts with impunity. Iron Marchers didn't really do anything wrong. They're just a faction that the megalomaniac felt threatened by.

I really doubt that. My posting history was far from the signalling bullshit IM is known for.

All the cool kids already joined Pendulum.

do you have rare pepes?

What is it with White Nationalists and "social gatherings"? Party time while millions of Whites are dying from poverty.

Never any local meetups with networking.

F

Here's a real nigger forum.
nairaland.com/3191001/when-girl-says-she-does

Amazingly enough you can't organize politically without meeting the people in your group.

Its not the score system its the mod/s.

That is some hardcore bullshit. Freelance is a bro.

F.

That is what a social gathering is, no?

So what?

these groups should honestly include gun training, farming, wood working, etc.

some serious shit like that, might be worth donating to.

not jerking around drinking over priced martinis and discussing james bond

Rare pepes are but one of our assets.

The first rule of P E N D U L U M is not to discuss P E N D U L U M. The second rule of P E N D U L U M is to inform everyone not to discuss P E N D U L U M when you discuss P E N D U L U M/

Oops that was the extra rare pre censored Phalanx version.

holy shit those trips, can i plz join, I promise I won't dox you

No it's party time. Read Spencer's own words. Same nonsense as Stormfront, American Renaissance and the rest of the 'alt' White Nationalist Groups. Or the proverbial conferences.

Just being helpful and normal :^) Help me be normal my friend

Yea, Adolf wanking like 12 year old with save us.

How implicit is it?

Does it require Jacky D to personally vet you?

Homosexuality is normal my normal friend ; )

Meeting people and spending time with them = networking, dingus.

And NETWORKING. Doing business with each other. Finding employers, employees and business partners.

Jews do this 24/7.

Well at least you're being upfront about the fact that you're in your 20s

Bigot.

No Adolf, having dinners and staying at expensive hotels with donations from dumb White people is not networking.

You've got it wrong. You have to meet people for the first time and be immediately demanding their credentials, money and help on your projects. If they can't help you, particularly with money, you have to kick them the fuck out.

Bonding with people and having fun is useless. This is what the wise admins of the TRS forum know.

To find out you have to go through our FREE $499.99 correspondence course.

Strawmen arguments are the high points of White Nationalist debating skills.

Are you talking about 8/pol/?

No one here is defending dicky and his circlejerk!

lel what

Who are you quoting?

plz donate to muh patreon

Not really, kike.

Demanding money? LOL!

Once again humour flies miles over your pinhead.

Kike! Brave internet warrior.

Not surprising

Brave internet warrior! Kike.

Wow, you must be really educated.

Please, teach me how to debate :-]

Two guys that are clearly too working-class to know how to network.
It's okay. If you save up $1000 you will be permitted to apply for a role as a volunteer bodyguard at my events.

So it's all a joke.

You accuse him of being an internet warrior but you're constantly on Holla Forums shitting up threads.

if you send richard a dick pic he'll reduce your dues by 95%

That is not a complete sentence. Do you talk like that in court?

It's not supposed to be. But carry on…you need to be right rather than solve any of the problems Whites face in real life.

What if I refer 10 different guys to Dicky Spencer directly for "vetting"? Can I get the membership fee reduced?

Explain how to solve all the problems pls.

The threads are already shit. Nothing serious. Nothing that will garnish any real life results.

Greg Johnson , Spencer , and to a lesser degree Jared Taylor are all in the Charles Martel Society, which I'm sure is related to this gay "PHALANX" shit, and probably has the same members. It restricts membership to upper middle class WASPs with a few Jews sprinkled, and is run by a neo-con publisher called William Regnery III .

Whether PHALANX is a front for faggots like the lunch societies of Oxford, who knows, but its a strong possibility. Disproportionate number of influential CMS members are neurotic homosexuals, and they use their clout to censure any White Nationalists who oppose how out of control the sexual revolution has gotten, or their shitty rehashed of paleo-conservatism.

Except you constantly lurk in shit threads, don't you have a life?

What are you doing to help?

Go back to wanking over Nazi Animal Pedo cartoons.

Redpilling spherecucks and dealing with Child Protective Services.

Why do you think Internet forums are our super secret headquarters? These are publicly accessible and well-known among our enemies.

This place is for discussion, shitposting, and arguing. Quit taking it so seriously, if you're not a kike you're just insane.

That's not going to do much for white people. This is a serious politics discussion board, I'd appreciate it if you watched your tone and language. If you wouldn't say it on a date or in court, refrain from saying it here.

Well memed

Yawn

Please, you wouldn't yawn in court. So don't yawn here.

Reminder to hide id for all shills on this forum. They don't want anal play to be discussed. That requires the paywall.

Apparently you don't with crybaby replies.

Very important work. Currently studying topographical evidence of mapping of FLAT EARTH, gravitational HAARP light bending for deception, major redpill.

That's rude. Cover your mouth.

This thread is now Oven Diaspora. I'm very sorry you were banned, Freelance.

Except i don't spend every moment of my life on this forum, You do!

Holy shit that was pretty funny but it makes me glad that Holla Forums is the only WN group I associate with or follow on the internet. I don't care about personalities or drama it's such a waste when we are quickly running out of time.

have you ever been to court? Every time I've had jury duty I've been 100% drunk 1000% of the time

Common Filth did nothing wrong.

I've found that the people who aggressively pretend not to care about "e-celeb shit" are just about as unbearable as the fags who carry Milo around on a sedan chair.

Some people make some content.

Some people make some content I like.

Some people make some content I like and some that I don't like.

That's the end of it. You don't have to care about anything else.

common filth thinks its okay to have babies with niggers

A fascinating attempt at humor

You should be glad there are people out there that think that way, or you wouldn't be here

vahry funneh…?

Burn.

More info? It seems odd that the CMS would have Jews considering they publish ToQ

ouch brah ouch you really wounded me

CMS leader Regnery has also published neo-cons like Michelle Malkin, David Horowitz, and Ann Coulter.

I don't know the exact details. But I do know for a fact that fags are highly represented, and there are a few Jews in it as well.

Can't find a link for the Charles Martel Society.

Sorry but Coulter is NOT a neo con.

Penis.

I thought jews were supposed to be funny?

Looking.

sorry, you missed the laugh track that was duly scheduled

You are.

Actually, Coulter is whatever pays the best. She was a neo-con 10 years ago when Regnery was publishing her.

Lack of humor is a sign of autism. Its sad people born without any ability to function in society.

WEW LADS
E
W

L
A
D
S

>>>Holla Forums is that way

dumb

The same thing always happens in Holla Forumsidya as well. Unless the group is solely dedicated to competitiveness it devolves into bullshit drama like 95% of the time.

we must secure an existence for pixels and a future for shitposting

I'm Hitler reincarnated but I'm an autist with no friends so I can't get an invite to their super secret forums.

don't bother you'll just get banned for not taking it up the ass

I don't post on any forums but what I really don't understand is the (((Facebook))) obsession some have.

the best show on TRS atm.

I was expecting some K/R theory shit but you laid down a shit post with expert precision. It almost seemed self guided. Like an automated shit flinging apparatus.

But seriously, that shit was good.

ask MPC's Ricky Vaughn or Deutsche Physik about it– they have used it many times to convert people. Tons of established people other than me that don't have my brand profile at all are using R.A.C.E to huge successes.

have you ever heard Ricky Vaughn on the radio? He is hardly a basket of charisma too. very muted, introverted type.

it's very easy to verify the method's efficacy: GO AND USE IT. Watch it work or fail with your own eyes. It doesn't work for you? Come up with a similar framework and similarly publish it. As far as I can tell every person reporting back has given me positive results.

People that like keep saying "i am not so sure this works" are the ones that have *never tried it*. Give it a shot. Anyone that will talk to you, you can convert them.

typical Jew, falsely claiming I converted in prison.

Go use twitter's advance search function, search my timeline for "Jew" the month before I was sentenced– I was naming the Jew in public then

here's me posting in 2008, far before I was ever indicted:
weev.livejournal.com/280500.html

I have been a white supremacist for 16 years now, thanks

What the fuck is going on with trs? what's the deal with the bans?

Tharru scared SeventhSon into purging anyone suspected of being an IronMarcher after he was shown some threads on their board about using TRS as a platform to convert people to harder right forms of fascism. Which is funny, because TRS raids everybody else.

Trs is a honeypot for retards. (((They))) will procecute and then proceed to purge any controversial users.

no clue, honestly. I have nothing to do with the TRS forums, don't have any special access there, just a poster, and I don't post too frequently. I am just hearing there was some sort of banning spree from this thread and from Zieger who was banned and is also an author over at The Daily Stormer. I have no idea why people are banned.

All I can say is that Stormer has much more open moderation policies and doesn't ban people unless they violate a couple objective rules that are evenly applied– like if you urge violence you are out no matter what. If you were banned from TRS you could try posting at Stormer.

I post on IM and I'm pretty sure there was one thread discussing TRS, but there has not been an organized conversion effort

Yeah the only one I could find was from Oct 2015 and went like four pages before people lost interest. But now that IM has Noose, they can appeal to the crowd TRS and the Stormer draw from.

They even banned zeiger?

so MPC exists because I shut down SASS, a forum I run which was dedicated solely to trolling Something Awful users. I was never a sagoon. Lowtax hates me and blames me for his social security number getting dropped on SASS

Basically, saying MPC is a descendant of SA is like saying that Holla Forums is a descendant of Tumblr because Holla Forums trolls Tumblr users. It's so ridiculously uninformed or dishonest it's not even funny.

Most of MPC's memes actually come from Autoadmit because most of them are east coast lawyers. They say 180 a lot, for example, because it's the high score on the LSAT.

I'm aggressively pretending?

I noticed that eric striker and a couple others were banned for no evident reason. I think john eden is just going on a spergy powertrip. If it isn't john eden, its the gay ginger or the wyatt man weeb. TRS really knows how to pick the shittiest mods.

working absolutely fine for me m8, have you tried messaging the admins?

calm your autism
it's almost like you don't want our ideas to become more popular :^) :^) :^)

assuming this is the real weev, I just wanna say thank you so much for all your work assisting with right wing sites and forums
great job, seriously

woah, Zeiger was banned?

this has gotta be some kind of fuck-up then, no one would actually deliberately ban Zeiger I'm sure

well said

I like TRS otherwise i wouldn't bitch about being banned, my problem is with the mod who banned everyone because he saw an Iron marcher behind every post he didn't like.

Who cares what anyone else does? I'll do my own thing and other people do theirs.

that's fucking retarded of them, Iron March is based and Zeiger and Natt, two of the best people involved in the TRS radio network are both from that community

hopefully this nonsense gets cleared up ASAP

Zeiger was intentionally banned, There's a "civil discussion" thread the mods are watching where it's mentioned out in the open twice that Zeiger was banned.

I think Zeiger is awesome (he's the best contributor to Daily Stormer imo) but I will of course still talk to him over at Daily Stormer. It is their forum and it is up to them to decide what kind of culture they want on it.

I post avidly on MPC and they would also have banned Zeiger and similarly resent Ironmarch. MPC would not be so great if it weren't for the constant curation of personalities that PLEASUREMAN exhibits.

If TRS doesn't want specific people posting on its forum that's their decision. I won't complain– Zeiger will still be at Stormer, and the forums there are probably a better cultural fit for many of those that were banned.

he was banned or he chose to leave, his account is completely deleted. definately some dispute, glad dailystormer isn't involved in this drama

thanks for filling me in

I mean I get it's their forum and they can do what they want, but I can't help but find this pretty disappointing to be honest

jesus christ
they always complain about purity spiralling and then they pull this shit

what the fuck

I'm not a WN or WS, but it would be great if you could clear something up for me. If what you say above is true then you've been a WS since 2000.

Can you explain why the linked blog post by you includes this section?
"Any attempt to brand me an anti-Semite is idiotic. I have no problem with any person solely because of their Semitic descent. Take a look at my last name, “Auernheimer”. Think about the likely origins of this name for a second. Even a quick Google reveals its origins. The most famous Auernheimer of history, journalist and author Raoul Auernheimer, had his way bought from the fires of Dachau by his uncle, Theodore Herzl himself. Come on, I have curly hair and brown eyes here. The claim many “journalists” are making that I am some sort of Nazi is preposterous, but I suppose you have to resort to ad hominem when the public overwhelmingly supported me on the basis of the facts of the case."

I have no nefarious d&c intentions despite the obvious similarities to such behavior. I just the think the truth at all costs is the best policy. Thanks.

Blog post written by you in 2010: wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees

I'm not a WN or WS, but it would be great if you could clear something up for me. If what you say above is true then you've been a WS since 2000.

Can you explain why the linked blog post by you includes this section?
"Any attempt to brand me an anti-Semite is idiotic. I have no problem with any person solely because of their Semitic descent. Take a look at my last name, “Auernheimer”. Think about the likely origins of this name for a second. Even a quick Google reveals its origins. The most famous Auernheimer of history, journalist and author Raoul Auernheimer, had his way bought from the fires of Dachau by his uncle, Theodore Herzl himself. Come on, I have curly hair and brown eyes here. The claim many “journalists” are making that I am some sort of Nazi is preposterous, but I suppose you have to resort to ad hominem when the public overwhelmingly supported me on the basis of the facts of the case."

I have no nefarious d&c intentions despite the obvious similarities to such behavior. I just the think the truth at all costs is the best policy. Thanks.

Blog post written by you in 2010: wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees>>6505967

I am not remotely related to Raoul Auernheimer, who was himself only a mischling. I was sitting in a prison cell with lots of articles coming out about how I'm a terrible anti-semite:

fortune.com/2010/06/17/the-ugliest-computer-hacker/

Some Goatse Security people and someone from the ACLU decided to do damage control and pulled whatever they can off of Google to argue that I'm not a terrible Jew hater.

There has never been a rabbi named Auernheimer. My last name passes the TOG test.

I quietly disagreed with the actions of my friends, but the case against me was big and had huge legal flaws and I wanted to keep my personal politics out of the thing for a time being.

You made this yourself, didn't you?

You just ain't a good nationalist before the jews call you a jew?

IIRC the claims about weev being a jew started when he used to be into Christian Identity (eg stuff like Christogenea.org I guess) and he told a kike lugenpresse reporter that he was descended from the true israelites unlike the canaanite modern jews
reporter just wrote that he was just a jew, and this tag has persisted to this day unfortunately, despite all he's done to assist right wing websites and forums

I don't buy that. Weev started calling weev a jew, to have control over where they attacked him.

While I would never admit to something like this, it does seem to be awfully beneficial to reduce my enemies into sputtering autists arguing over whether or not I am 1/32nd Ashkenazim (even if I was, that would have left me just fine in the Third Reich) and forces them to attack from a position of weakness.

The two people who are most adamant that I am a secret agent of Judaism are Ramzpaul, who lived in a Jewish household and literally brings Jewish federal court employees to altright events, and Mike Anissimov, who went to Hebrew school, worked for a Jewish intelligence organization and even dated a noted Jewish political actor.

For them to even begin to make this argument they have to first argue for their own purging. They make themselves look like idiots and hypocrites and spend their time building my brand for me.

I appreciate your response. I hope this is true since it seems you have access to the servers for websites that many people would be interested in for intel.

WEW

More?

This. Another fucking 500 reply thread of diarrhea

he just can't get enough of those khazar milkers

Communismkills is a federal court employee?

Spencer didn't ban Heimbach because of any of his opinions. Matt is just too much of a sperg and comes with a lot of baggage. I wouldn't want to associate with him either tbh.

This. Ever shitting on our ancient culture = obvious kikery. Willingly or not. These are the lines trs and others cross that turn the whole thing into cuckservatism. One of the rooted nsdap ideas was that the jewish corruption of the figure of christos was intentionally destroying our blood and folk. This is always funny to me, because so many anons have stumbled across the same reality without even reading a single nsdap book or document.

I don't understand why it's so hard for some user and most "alt right" to see that almost every single issue we talk about was dissected and understood almost a century ago. From marxist sjw feminists to the jewish question, racing mixing to controlled op and violent antifa. Yet we still spin wheels over the same shit.

It all funnels to the reich.

I also got banned. You might know me as Hyperborean/Hyperborean Shitlord.
I've been with TRS longer than 90% of the people on there.

Goodbye TRS, it was fun while it lasted. Only thing that is worth something on there now is RFS and they too will probably get banned over shitting on Dickie Spencer.

Post yfw John Dante Eden, Tharru the Faggot, and Robby Jahans killed TRS with their intense circlejerking.

Hey weev, what are your thoughts if any on the New America Foundation that is currently chaired by Eric Schmidt? The group seems to keep under the radar, so not much is known about it other than that it seems to be the new focus group for bringing about the various changes required for merging the US, Canada, and Mexico into a new slave state.

Occasionally New America comes up now and then on here connected to various establishment narratives, so just wondering if you've got any further details.

I don't blame you if you don't want to but maybe you can get unbanned. It seems like the purge was caused by false info from a couple of bitter users.

All the "banned accounts were in fact deleted. Who knows whether they can be restored.

For what I know, inner circle got triggered by James Rockwell shitting on Ghoul's gf and then they decided to ban IM people.

*From

Has Natt been banned?

I don't think so.

Natt is too much of an asset as the leader of the Alt-Right to be banned. They wouldn't dare.

Once again women fuck up everything.

If that's the reason then I am embarrassed for all those involved.

Hitler would be proud. You're doing his work, those of us with loyalty don't forget. You have talked not just with words, but with action. If all of us did so much, we'd be stronger. 14/88.

Yeah its pretty cringey. But it seems that a lot of non-IM people were deleted too.

Most of the bans were not members of IM, I never even mentioned it and i was banned.

Fucking embarrassing tbh. If the faggotry exposed in this thread doesn't prove the need for anonymity then I don't know what does. Not a single e-celeb/namefag discussed here that's not a complete joke.

We don't have a single blue eyed, straight haired moderator on Holla Forums as far as I am aware.

And as such, I am highly suspicious of them.

Fuck JohnDanteEden's mumble and the shitty cabal on it.

I was on there the other day and it was filled with circlejerking philoso-autistes who were literally discussing how fucking asians is A-OK.

After disagreeing with them I was hit back with the snarky

wew fucking lad. I didn't realise this was the Autistic Society for the Advancement of Yellow Fever And May Duh Best Gene Win. I kinda thought there was something in all this about Whites.

that mumble is (when tharru and co are on) a funless echochamber with 0 cameraderie in it, where nobody has the spine to call out the spergitudinal retards on their shit because the air is filled with tension and hostility.

But back to fucking asians. Who the fuck smuggled a flagon of NRx cool-aid into that mumble?
That cabal on there can go fuck themselves hard.
Get uppity about posting poopoopeepee, banter and the oven, but actually have 0 fucking convictions when it comes down to blut and boden.

That just makes me REEEE, it really fucking does.

Is Tharru Nathan Damigo or do they just sound really similar and have the same backstory?

I don't have a clue, can't help you on that one.

"purity spiraling" just seems like a excuse for libertarians to attack the growing popularity of fascism/NS in the "alt-right"

could some fag give me the tl;dr version of why TRS fought IM ?

Iron March was 'raiding' TRS to push it rightward the same way TRS 'raids' Breitbart, but it was actually just one guy who's a bit of a prick for reasons entirely unrelated to ideology, and a bunch of people who simply post both places because TRS is one of the bigger communities. To combat this, SeventhSon gave some floridian kid admin powers and vague instructions to sort this shit out (because he isn't very smart and makes decisions entirely emotionally like the normie scum he truly is) and he started banning and deleting people he didn't like who were entirely unrelated to the issue.

The reason this is happening now is because they're afraid of being two closely associated with IM's larpy ass "Atomwaffen," which is an attempt to be National Action without anything but the aestetics of the organization, they don't have the ideology or historical tradition of working class national socialism or membership or leadership, after the stupid Nazis Hate Fags "protest" and probably after the Heimbach stuff.

I've found a lot of communities are run by 17-20 year old guys who have no sense of humour or life experience. I've kind of given up on red pilled communities because of this.

How come the TRS forums constantly have shit like this happen?

Because SeventhSon is an idiot and keeps giving the keys to whoever makes him laugh the most this week, then banning them when he doesn't find it funny. Enoch should be the sole admin with Wap as the main mod.

Also, we need to open an official P E N D U L U M group.

Sometimes I think Enoch is a Jew because seventhson repeats everything he says

Also, what the fuck does ghoul actually contribute? It takes him a full minute to spit out a single sentence with 0 insight.

IM isn't "raiding" anyone. Long time shitposter here, we don't even care about them. Last time we talked about the right stuff is when the TRS forum went offline and there was a mini exodus.

AW isn't actually an attempt to be an NA style group, though it has been called that. That title belongs to American Vanguard which heavily borrows from their image.

Ho can you not finish reading the fucking sentence before you post?

That guy being Rockwell with the fire mask avatar, and it was because he was getting wrapped up in HuntsmanBot's loops in every thread.

Mike Enoch NEVER SHUTS THE FUCK UP AND TALKS OVER EVERYONE!!!

Was sorta stoked the Fash the Nation guyswere on Daily Shoah recently. I erroneously thought, after much evidence, that Mike may take a backseat on this one. No siree, he steps all over everyone's points and constantly veers interesting subjects into something else.

The Daily Shoah is the Mike Enoch show with bits.

Also: Common Filth is right about pretty much everything.

common filth is a race traitor that just happens to hate fags, take your shitty meme elsewhere

How do you guys not get that their is actually an organizational structure, it's not just le wacky bantz nazis?

Enoch is in charge. SeventhSon is the front man and used to organize but has since handed that off to other people. Ghoul's there because he runs the facebook groups and a bunch of the bigger meet up groups, but only openly runs le sarcastic meme site.

Remember those three are, as a whole, are the least far right of the people on the site.

Take your CF is a race traitor meme and refine it while you eat your tendies.

For a leader, he still never shuts the fuck up. He is the kind of guy where you would ask how his weekend is just to be nice and he would tell you every minutia like a broad.

So who is gonna get purged, Wap or Eden? Also, where has Natt been in all this?

Most likely facilitating a move to Radio 204 on Nord Front, the Stormer, or Noose, or all three.

TRS may be severed its purpose, gotten too big and need to divide.

whoa dude, you got banned as well

fuck..
it's like they're trying to crash their community with no survivors

no that's not what that means

it's about letting small differences in opinion cause huge rifts between right wingers/nationalists

Last I heard Enoch added a literally faggot tranny adminship.

That was a year and a half ago, I think, he was purged when that came out. The real thing is that they have open faggots in Faulk. If they could get Milo on, they would. They had that degenerate race mixing Mexican fuck Vox Day on two months ago and didn't even challenged his fucking bullshit.

I was SaltySeaman and I was deleted with no warning.

I had recently argued with Eden and huntsman and protested the deletion of the oven.

OVEN WAR NOW BAKE THE MODS!!

what the fuck
we've chatted on the fatherland thread

why the fuck is everyone getting banned TRS is going down in flames

Tell jim…tell him…NPR faggot voice…*cough* *dies*

Daily reminder that Welga Signor literally sucked my cock one time

So I found this on Iron March.

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/34-trivial-happenings/&do=findComment&comment=158718

Are they seriously purging people because someone in their facebook clique went off on them while shit faced? How assraged can you get? How the hell do we have anything to do with some drunk lush hurting their feelings?

Jim best waifu.

F

TRS doesn't touch religion apart from having a priest on Nationalist Review because if they do, LARPagans get insanely bootyblasted and shit up their forums and comment sections.

The NiggerRap guy was right.

I heard you were banned a little earlier Seaman

That's really unfortunate since I was a big fan of your banter

I'm still around, but at this point, everything is in jeopardy

Shine on you crazy diamond

Pleasureman himself said on TDS that MPC is an SA spinoff, a forum for the more right-wing goons who didn't like the lefty direction SA was going in.

pretty accurate actually
he sounds like a hungover jeremy piven trying his best NPR impression

I sincerely hope this is just a meme I don't get

Jim will get you back, Seaman.

Not a meme. Welga is a pretty blond anglo boy who sucks NA dick. That's why he's not allowed at the actual meetings, because they use him as a fuckhole.

iron marched is filled with autists

it is also led by a non-white

Proofs?

It's true, but they're not a racial organization. They believe in national fascism for everyone.

yeesh
that's pretty depressing

I'm now a-ok with Fash Britannia getting shut down
also of fucking course NA is riddled with faggots

iron march is absolutely fine you sperg

from what I can tell they mean that every country should have their own fascism

they're not multiculti

Did they piss on him too?

It is led by a cucked mongrel and the forums itself is pretty cringey.

Putting up ebin posters with stupid symbols and dressing up like a 1980s gay biker gang isn't going to actually help anything.

Also please stop buying german uniforms, that shit is fucking autistic.

You're not german, you're not in the Bundeswehr, and you dishonor the soldiers who are actually in it, who earned it.

NA in a nutshell

So basically every major community outside of here sucks. Anglin racemixes with 17-year-old Flips, Iron March LARPs as Nazi Rob Halfords, and TRS is run by a bunch of tyrants that cuck for NPI/Am Ren.

We can pretty much call it over. Remember when TRS was about the big tent? Shit like this kills momentum. Just look at GG and what its purge did to it.

I didn't say that. But iron march shills come out of the woodwork every time sekrit club is mentioned.

MPC, iron march (i don't care what this faggot says they're a positive in our movement - plenty of larpers on Holla Forums too) and daily stormer are good (anglin's used to racemix with chinks because he lived in asia in the past, he hasn't since he was redpilled - many of us did dumb shit as bluepills, he's done more than enough to make up for it, it's not like he had some hapa kid)

how the fuck are they shills m8

calm your autism

by far the best contributors in the TRS radio network were Natt and Zeiger, and they're both from Iron March

I e-mailed vox and he refused to answer. Guess he can't defend his ideas.

We know the alt right is pozzed to fuck, the problem is there aren't any alternatives.

I think you meant to say kike loli.

We've got a new secret club! Secreter than the last! Anyone want our contact info?

I think the Satan's right.

We are a fringe movement. We draw adherents from the drags of society. The depressed and lonely, mentally ill, social outcasts.
What's worse, is that they are still liberal in their mindset, and only pretend to be edgy nazis.

Holla Forums stays relatively pure in comparison, because there are no artificially inflated, broken egos to clash. all though the shills did try with the "imkampfy"-spam

Agreed.

Time to wait a few hours and see who gets purged.

Irony moment
Most of the people on IM are actually 8ch shitposters

Salty, I never had anything to do with your banning. This shit was a mystery to me when I logged on last night.

But, wap believes I did, so that's how it goes. I thought you were in with their group, but you weren't.

MUH FORUM WARS

Iron March has become one hell of a boogey man. There are only like 100 or so of them active. Look at their forum, its fucking dead. Days go by with no posts.

It's dead because they're too busy trying to bring down everyone else's forums.

The main function of the forum, IRL organization, isn't utilized as much as it should be. The goal of the forum is to get groups started, but only 2-3 group actually use it.

you are doing that well enough yourself you Floridian kike fuck.

So can one of you faggots invite me to the super secret TRS forum?

How does it feel to know that you are the but of every joke on IM? No one wants anything to do with the shitty circlejerk userbase on TRS. No one cares.

Go seek self validation elsewhere, you act just like a leftist.

At the rate its going down the tubes you won't have to.

would need you're email to do so
if you don't want to poast that ITT, post your twitter or anything so you can msg your email to someone

I'm huntsman, fucker.

sure if you post a sock email so I can add you

might be kind of pointless though given what's just happened (random shoahing of quality members, community reeling etc)

Whatever. Say that all you want. Iron March is a honeypot. It's shit and you know it.

lol oh man. This fuckin guy.

Whatever, I Prophesied that this would happen when I was first banned, and look what happened!

Damnation.

I've never seen the Ironmarch fags more salty than in this thread before

TRS confirmed to be bluepilled reddit me me forum.

My point was the about the purity spiral disrupting things, not what is right or left. If the purity spiral is followed to it's conclusion then no one should be supporting Trump and Hitler would be deemed a cuck.

and drop the "datamining" bullshit.

How does it feel to know that you are so bad at running a forum that you have to blame your failure on other people?

I don't run TRS. I'm not John.

whoa whoa whoa

going to need something to back this up. I mean Mike is obviously autistic but I've never heard this before

2spooky4me

We totally believe you.

I am posting via Tor.

mm you'd think that but for the most part the votes tend to just select out the good poasts.
part of the current drama has been against reddit-tier modfaggotry and corresponding dicksucking that goes with it

I was on TRS for a while, my account got nuked long ago for pointing out that they had gone full circle when they made the literal faggot a mod.

[email protected]/* */

Thanks anons, I've been wanting to see what goes on there for quite awhile but never had anyone to invite me.

Whatever. Say it all you want to, I'm not from Florida.

UNDOXABLE

That's pretty clearly Huntsman you mongoloid.

ok you should get an invitation email now

G E N U I N E A U T I S M

MPC is literally a goon spinoff. Stop posting there.

They should honestly just gas the forums. The drama is too dumb. Admins give vague orders to mods, mods can't do shit without support, admins fail to take any side.

Just stay in the disqus comments instead

Who is that? The quality is pretty bad in general tbh.

Y'all bitch ass niggers that wouldn't know right-wing politics even if it bit you in the ass.
Keep blabbering on directionless, failing to obtain the basic goal of the "alt-right" - complete radicalization.

RFS is BEST podcast! - As one of the co-hosts, I am 100% impartial!

Swedish defense force please

How long do you think you have before RFS is banned from TRS radio? Do you have a plan for when that happens? Or are you bowing to Seventh Son and laying off of Spencer?

CALL INTO THE RADICAL AGENDA MORE FAGGOT

Got it, thanks.

Natt's a Dane

I know, I was implying the guy saying he had no value was a swede

tbh, the production value of the daily shoah is very high and i personally find it entertaining.

the other podcasts are 100% degenerate garbage.

Oh well nvm. Y'know what they say.

Behind every jew…

is a lifetime member of phalanx?

I don't think they are gonna do it. We have a pretty loose lease, if I am to say so myself. We are nr. 1 podcast - We are never kill!

This guy knows what is what!

I usually listen to TDS while doing debugging stuff in gdb. I guess I follow about 60% of what they're saying.

Can confirm.

Hey natt, could you give a shout out to anony?
I promise I'm not a swede.

because saying it's a spinoff of a dead forum (TNE) formed from the wreckage of another dead forum of trolls (SASS) both of which almost nobody outside of My Posting Career have ever heard of sounds spergy because it is too inside internet baseball. Internet people know what SA is. They likely never knew SASS unless they chatted in #buttes or #bantown during the relevant era or are MPC originals.

meight

There's a new one where they have a guy that works in television analyzing the media and giving out inside info that's really interesting, too
A lot of their podcasts do suck, though

The only ones that suck are the stuff trying to copy the format of some leftist TV shows, also the young hwytes.

Manifest Destiny's pretty bad, if only because the spergs' voices makes it sound like ASMR by NEETs

TDS has gotten really stale lately. They need to have more interesting people on the show. It's a shame because it was really good when they first started out, but now they leave out so much because they want the other shows to handle certain topics.

The best shows are by far RFS, NRO, Rebel Yell, and the Convict Report. The Fatherland is good, but I'm not even close to being a dad, so it's kind of irrelevant to me right now. Radio Free Columbia is a solid show too, but it's not on the TRS radio site yet.

storify.com/weev/anusmovie-accuses-weev-jewish

All public record. His paid involvement with the Jew Kurzweil's Singularity Institute, the "research organization" which does nothing but research notable Silicon Valley figures, his former relationship with the Jewess Rachel Mendelson, the daughter of Paul Mendelson, and his self-confession of Judaism practice to MPC, which he personally confirmed on Twitter. Use the Storify interface– those tweets are actually archived permanently directly from Twitter.

What was it like?

I used to say it was the most glorious time that the lulz would ever see, but 2016 has already been way better. You're fine. The thousand year shitlord reich just started, you didn't miss much.

I have my LOLDONGS shirt ready. Reminds me of the Toorcon video I saw, that shit was funny.

You should see if you can get hosted on Radio 204 or whatever the Nordfront site is, TRS is going to violently rupture, with the non-American podcasts going their own ways and the cucky rest being absorbed into Radix.

I've spoke to Natt live on podcasts, I disagree. Natt is an extreme larper who beats up women who disagree with him. Ask him about the woman he shoved over a table for being a lefty and then got kicked out of the pub for.

As shitty as women are, you're hardly a decent person for beating up a cunt because she disagrees with you. Make her suck your dick, don't attack the over grown kid.

whoa. that's sort of awesomely putting an errant whore in her place. good for him.

Good.

Give us the IRC rooms/forums/discords/whatever worth hanging around now Weev. I'm tired of this autism and wan to discuss actual decent ideas and troll jews by pretending I have a bar of soap made from my mother in Auschwitz

irc.dailystormer.com #dailystormer is where I plot all my new campaigns. it's sort of low volume currently because i've been super busy with work, but in august i am going to be kicking the lulz into high gear.

Beating leftist women is great you dumb white knight fag.

Good luck convincing other people of our ideas when you beat up women. I'm not saying be a PR cuck because that's fucking stupid, but beating up women is not going to do anything for our cause.

He talks about it on Christopher Cantwell's show, on a Friday episode within the last 2 months. It's not some heroic move, he just gets drunk and attacks her then runs away when men offer him a real fight.

A good demonstration of how ridiculously childlike the TDS faggot crew is that they are so unwilling to cope with the fact that their show is getting shittier and shittier they say "FTN being number 1 is an ebin meme xdddd". TDS should die so they can all go do what they really want. Seventh son should go back to normie world, ghoul should go back to his le fashy maymay page and Enoch should go join radix and get spitroasted by Greg Johnson and Tricky Dicky.

Sounds kind of larpy to me mate. Got any real doll forums instead? Last time I checked they have a higher kill count for traitors than the daily stormer does.

Which podcaster are you, btw?

All of us are "larpers" here, not matter the platform.

I don't see nothing wrong with this. Plus, how is this one anecdote evidence of his character at all?

Lefties can be insufferable, and adding booze to the mix can lead to violence. Even against women. And again, shoving a woman isn't some major fucking taboo deserving an excommunication.

I'm sure she was being polite like all lefties and Natt just flew off the handle for no reason. That sounds incredibly likely.

Maybe now that bitch will think twice before advocating the destruction of the west in public.

To be fair, it's Natt.

dailystormer.com/on-the-jutes-and-their-lies/

Jute go home.

I dated a couple notable feminists who I beat and sodomized repeatedly, trained in troll dialectic and let loose to wreak havoc on the world. A few years later Gamergate was in full swing and unprecedented numbers of political reactionaries were spawned by this new SJW culture of crowdfunded authoritarian feminists practicing cultural Marxism as a public political spectacle.

I am responsible for more conversions than anyone you will ever know specifically because I beat women.

QED motherfucker

So how poz'd are TDS and FTN? I almost never hear them talk about the gays on either of those shows, and FTN recently had Richard "nothing more white than sucking black dick" Spencer on.

I'm an ex podcaster now, thinking of setting up my own one. Seventh son said he would be okay with it on TRS but I haven't decided if I want to do it or not.

Yea but you haven't killed any cuck, just caught the clap from fucking fat ugly bitches.

none of them were fat, i have fucked a lot of things but a fattie is not among them

We have pictures of them Weev.. You would stick your dick in a chicken coop and claim it was a beauty queen.

So you're the furry from Fash Brit.

The only right wing content that you should be paying attention to outside of Holla Forums should be from either the Daily Stormer, Radio Free Skyrim, Nationalist Review Online, Natt, Zeiger or weev. Everyone else are either cucks or faggots.

It's just something they don't go into often. They are in no way supportive of fag shit.

Wasn't on the TRS network. Natt goes on other podcasts outside of TRS quite often.

Yet they have faggot guests like Greg Johnson and Ryan Faulk

Nah son, tbh the alt right is about riding the tiger and mocking clown world for the lulz until the collapse, then finding a hwite strongman to hench for in the road war aftermath. If you're larping as a tradcon nazi against faggo joo deegeneracee, you're trying to hard.

every. single. time.

every. single. time.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

Says the d&c edgelord Jew who wrote

I can smell your sweaty kippah all the way from Tel Aviv, Schmulie.

Bullshit. Anybody who knows your history knows you're lying your ass off.

Is Greg Johnson an out of the closet faggot? I hear it a lot but haven't seen the details.

I wouldn't be surprised if they've had faggots on their show. They still don't promote faggotry.

Everyone's gay dude.

Wait for hitler? What the fuck are you talking about? Im a YUGE trump supporter. Just because I think we should be strong in our beliefs and pull Trump towards us rather than cuck for faggots and move to the left I'm a d&c shill? If we bend we are going to break it's as simple as that.

In current year, that would not surprise me.

Good thing TDS, ramzpaul, and Richard Spencer let me know that Greg Johnson, Jack Donovan and pedophilic faggotry are ok as long as its white. Or else we might have standards and stiff like this twitter.com/DasFurredReich/status/747207380765540353 wouldnt exist. You wouldnt want to actually have standards now would you goy? Thank g-d for Mike Enoch and the daily shoah.

The Jews want you to have standards.

He has come out to various people privatelt, but won't admit it publicly.

Shalom and welcome to Holla Forums, my Ch-sen brother

Man, I like a lot of things about the alt right, but they're far too willing to let faggotry of all forms in as long as they're paid lip service. Faggots are mainly on the left due to them tolerating their bullshit, but some are pretending to switch to the right because of muslims. They are not your friends or your allies, they are using you because it's most convenient for them right now, and will backstab you at the soonest possible moment.
Fuck Milo and all his worshipers.

I can agree with that. Attack entryists and degenerates like that furfag, but don't use them to attack people that get you asshurt. The TDS guys do plenty wrong that you can attack them over without making shit up. Criticism helps, but save the smears for the left.

So are you okay with attacking Richard Spencer and Greg Johnson? Is homosexual pedophilia okay but just when they dress up in costumes its bad?

Spencer deserves to be attacked over his Phalanx shit as well. Didn't read Johnson, but if he was advocating NAMBLA-tier shit, absolutely.

No sacred cows.

Well now you can understand why I'm shitting on TDS. They dont even hold anyone on the alt right to the standards they have for leftists. If some altright fag like Greg Johnson does something outrageous and degenerate it simply gets ignored by them despite the fact that they obviously know about it. TDS just wants the altright to be a giant e-celeb circlejerk where they pat each other on the back constantly and take credit for all the things Holla Forums and their listeners do.

freelance is back, what the heck is going on over there?

On the upside, recruitment is up 200%.

I seem to remember a group of natsocs trying to tell the alt-right that their moderate, big tent/mass movement thing would tear itself apart from the inside out due to infighting and generally being mostly comprised of mediocre, shit tier people.

We're on an image board for fucks sakes. This whole thing was born on god damn 4chan. Gee I wonder why its imploding.

They have stated why this is. "Don't punch to the right" in other words it's better to have a degenerate righty working for your cause than it is to have him bickering with you and not working towards your cause.

Mike has stated this several times. He knows the right isn't perfect and there are larpers like the 14/88ers but that isn't as important as stopping the left right now. We don't have the time or the numbers to play silly fuckers between ourselves, so if spencer wants to suck a dick in private then let him suck that dick as long as he wipes his mouth and pushes white nationalism when he's done.

Except for Renegade, but only because they're anti-faggot. They use the flat-earth shit as an excuse, yet at least one of their hosts went on flat-earther/hoaxer/possible crypto-kike, John Friend's podcast.

The "14/88ers" have accomplished more than the aut-right moderates. Pretty much everything the latter has "accomplished" was by latching onto the so-called "larpers".

More because Renegade's taking constant pot shots and being all around hostile and disruptive.

Its like you're trying to write Max Macro's next NOOSE article for him. JFC.

The alt-right really has become white people communism.

Right after the NPI fagfest, Renegade was defending TRS and Dicky, both of whom they had on their network. They only started taking shots after they were attacked, which I guess all goes back to Sinead refusing to embrace the "Alt-Right" label on Between 2 Lampshades.

I'm explaining their stance. We all know the alt right has problems, the problem is we have no other option. No one BUT social outcasts are going to be willing to stand up for this shit, so we have all the fuck ups we can find.

So the "larping 14/88ers" are a problem but somebody having no problem with degeneracy is fine? How are you so blind not to see that race mixing and degeneracy are a two way street? Do you seriously believe that if the moral fiber of this country wasnt so degraded we wouldnt have people calling for a race war at this point? We got fucked with non-whites because of the exact apathy you're espousing now. "Hey we need to bring in nigger slaves to help the economy. Its the most important issue we have right now. Surely this cannot end poorly"

What exactly have the accomplished?

The daily stormer is the most visited site in the "alt right"

I don't know about that, according to TRS Kikebart is pretty "Alt-Right".

Heavy manual labor or working with my hands, it's not distracting unless you have to read something or do math.

I find it more distracting while driving on busy roads.

I haven't heard the least useful thing on other podcasts yet, so they might as well be entertaining about it. Since that's what TDS sounds like to me, I'll check your other recommendations.

oy vey!

Maybe, but TRS is also very popular, so I don't see how that in itself distinguishes them.

So tell me then- why would I listen to a bunch of mouth-breathing, fake nazis?

If you don't confront the eternal christos jewish lie, you are sidestepping one of the pillars of nsdap ideology. It has been their most powerful weapon. The christian shilling for israel isn't by accident.

Larping about being a crusader doesn't change the christian reality. I'm also not an odinist, and religion has no place in my life. Just like architects of the nsdap.

This larpagan shit is a kike meme. I could give a fuck what they believe. It's what they DON'T believe, one of the 3 jewish myths.

I know you trs fags are lurking. Fuck you, fuck your diluted half-nazi message. All you've done is regurgitate Holla Forums memes, strayed people from the truth, and memed the echoes.

I'd rather spend 3 hours spreading the actual message than listen to a podcast. Good luck kikes.

We like the Daily Stormer. Invested a lot in their success.

Best thread ever on DS.
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/miss-hitler-2016/37446/50

Keep up the good work. Whites are so smart and scare us Jews.

dubs of truth

We fuck all the good looking White women because we have all the money. While you jerk off to Anime Beast Chicks with Dicks on the internet.

Sinead pls go

I don't think Ramzpaul will continue to call you a jew now that he and his handler knows you were behind it.

I don't know Mike Anissimov, so I don't if he does it for free or not..

Hope it makes you feel better. Doesn't change the fact that I'll be here long after you're gone. Loyalty, blood, honor, and folk. It's been almost a century, we aren't going anywhere. 14/88.

Some of the plump cuties try to compensate with effort, what their looks lack, so why not?

A further subset like to cook, and that is not a bad trait?

Didn't Anissimov also used to have a relationship with the mental jewess (pardon the tautology) Rachael Haywire

This is literally the John Eden story. He pitched getting rid of the Oven in the private mumble channel before anybody else in the inner circle ever heard.

I have no idea why they gave him mod powers again after he failed so spectacularly the first time. Some people can't be trusted with any power since it turns them into schoolmarm cunts who can't leave well enough alone and have to constantly try to fuck shit up.

Stop using the shitty drops and let the Finn speak more

Why was this thread locked?

More like hiding under your bed with an Asian blow up doll.

Keep up the good work with the Adolf Hitler memes.

Something happened in their nebulous facebook supah sekret klub.

They came to the conclusion that Ironmarch was trying to co-opt their forum, which is something they didn't really cared that much about it until those fools started to create ridiculous forum drama that then forced Mike/SS to waste their time fixing it.

Now they just banned everyone that "seems suspicious" and their house skeleton is the new admin.

(checked)

Hail

I got purged on accident.

I lost 4.6k rep

- Makarov

Hahaha. Good luck? Do you forget where you're at? This isnt 4cuck, kike. It's been almost a century, and you're here arguing about it.

Keep replying. Feed us. That's all you're doing.

Hail Victory.

Is Seaman still around in here?

Yeah, it's frustrating. It seems like someone took the opportunity to purge all the people he disagrees with. He knew his bullshit would get reversed, so he deleted the accounts instead of banning his enemies, making the move irreversible.

TRS is good for networking with people in real life and their media wing with the podcasts is great. I hope they expand it.

Who was it?

I was talking to SeventhSon on the faceberg and he was telling me it was a misunderstanding that got way out of control.

The Australian admin Wap is on our side and is trying to fix this.

Also it seems like a lot of people got temp bans. But there is no way to tell how long you got it for. So just check back in 24-48 hours.

I'm back now.

Just lost my fucking 4.6k rep.

But I still advocate TRS forums because of their group meetup Pool Parties they have. They seem especially successful in Texas and the Northwest

Good at networking with leftover community that hasn't been stalin purged?

If you need to get laid that bad, dye your hair blue and go to a sjw party. It might as well be the same thing.

John Eden said he's the one who erased everyone, in the TRS thread. He said he thought it would create "less drama" if there was no way to unban people.

Nobody with that nick, mate.

The main flaw of their site really is that they don't seem to have a clue what is going on inside their own forum.

I wish they just left faceberg.

Not surprised.

I have a fiancé dude.

SaltySeaman formerly of the TRS forums was in this thread

I want to drop him an invite if he'd like one

"Network" doesn't mean getting pussy.

So you just wanna hang out with a bunch of cuck half-nazis.

I'd rather hang with skinheads. At least they are SA level and will actually do something.

Pool parties? 30 of our brothers get overwhelmed by commies and you care about fucking pool parties?

Yup. That's it for me tonight. Time to drink.

Weev is a self hating kike. The WN scene is full of them.

This sounds fun, Feds. Please tell me more.

MAKAROV LIKES TO PRETEND HE IS A NAZI ON THE INTERNET.

THIS DUDE IS SO HARDCORE, SO RUTHLESS , SO "I DONT FUCKING CARE MOM" THAT THIS NIGGER HAS

#WhiteJihad

IN HIS FUCKING FORUM SIGNATURE.

NEVER IN THE EXISTENCE OF THE INTERNET HAS THERE EVER BEEN A MORE FAKE BAD GUY HOMOSEXUAL EVER.

ALL HE DOES IS RUN AROUND THE FORUM PURITY POLICING DUDES WHO ARE NOT WILLING TO SHOOT UP ORPHANAGES

Yeah those guys that went down to Sacramento are good guys

Wyattman pls go

Pol was right

Namefagging is gay

Speaking of him, why that snake lover wouldn't fucking stop to bait with his "Skinheads are idiots" thing ?

Every single time it would end in HardcoreAryanWarrior1488 calling him a useless NEET faggot and him called them an embarrassment in return, with nothing useful coming of the entire drama.

awyattmann and trenchgun were the best mods in the history of ANY internet forums

All they did was nothing

I hope they give trenchgun god admin privileges for life and he goes and does EVERYTHING right by doing nothing.

If I am being completely fair I like Wyatt when he is trolling leftys. He's pretty good

But when he makes critiques on the movement or something similar he comes off as autistic and ignorant.

I'm sure the dude's heart is in the right place though.

I like him too but he wouldn't stop triggering the "RACE WAR NOW" faction of the forum.

I can understand going there once by mistake but i think i saw him do it about five times since he lost his Admin position.

He started by countersignalling Heimbach.
Okay cool I get it, he's fat and yeah he should hit a treadmill.

Then he made a thread wanting to go off and remake the "14 words"
lol wut

Then he constantly counter signaled National Action so I put #WhiteJihad in my signature to trigger him lol

But anyhow if he would just stick to Twitter and meeting in person he would be good.

Didn't encourage violence, didn't even encourage self defense. Just brought attention to giant happening with threads open right now.

You got too many tabs open, kike. You need to focus.

What crew? Where did I advocate for some special group. You might assume I'm some addicted 8pol faggot, but I respect andrew and dailystormer more than this place. His site doesn't facilitate information as smoothly as here, that's the price he pays for directly funneling news.

It isn't about secret clubs or e-celebs. It's about 14 words.

Please, officer. I'm just a humble farmer tending to my memes.

trolling lefties is easy. But you have to stay sharp by fighting your own. That may sound autistic , and maybe it is. But you find cracks in your own arguments by concern trolling your allies.

Arguing against your own people helps build your arguments against the left 100x stronger.

I bully makarov and the ironshart people because they bite the bait every fucking god damn time like they are being paid to do it. But im not going to pretend like i dont disagree with their tactics. You can read my autism on this subject at length on the forums

It seems like the death panel doesnt like the factional reality of the alt right on the forum.

The problem with the alt right is it IS a big tent. And because its a big tent. There is inevitable conflict.

Thats why alt right twitter is 100000 million times more friendly. Because the guns are always turned towards the left. In private forums , we have no shitlibs to beat up.

so we beat up ourselves.

Since i have been banned. I have fallen madly in love with twitter again. Its where the entire alt right should be

The TRS forums should be fucking nuked and instead only serve the purpose of secret pool parties (which was its original intention)

fuck quoted the wrong thing

meant to quote this

Never said any of that.

Stop contributing to the genocide of me and my daughter. That's why you got the bantz. All you can do is project and divert away from the reality. All I have done is talk about the fundamental idelogy of the nsdap. All you shills are doing is trying to defend a corruption of it.

So what's your next stormfag meme, in a thread about a group that has a podcast called the daily shoah.

Dude you're there one that gets bullycided but you're right about Twitter and how the forums.

They should allow the oven to come back and remind people to use the forums as a way to meet up and form real life groups.

K, bud. Don't stay up too late.

my problem with Twitter is it wants my phone number when I start trolling. Any free solutions to this?

He be a gud boi that was systematically bullied into doing that.

Of course they did mate.

All they see in your baits is an armchair general trying to lead 500km from the front.

Nothing pisses people like them off more than that.

What they don't like is having to fix forum drama on top of their IRL jobs, on top of doing a podcast.

Like i said before, it is easily the worst part of the entire site right now.

Looks like things are fixed now and there is a whole new set of admins and mods.

Unless you live in germany you are fucking playing pretend by talking about NSDAP.

Yes fascism is a good method of fixing the fucked system we have.

No we are not going to get there by waving swastikas and pictures of hitler. This is why national action is retarded. Its a bunch of kids who want the same things we do with NO FUCKING CLUE how to get there. so they adopt old symbols instead of inventing their own thing

The NSDAP is dead and has been since 1945

Its time to move on and make white nations happen without your history channel nostalgia.

I will never understand why this is such a controversial opinion. Hitler shit dont work when every man woman and child in the west has been immunized to it.

You really have nothing to say do you. My point has been clear about trs being half-nazis destroying the movement. It directly affects me and my family, as aryans. The future of the white race, which trs supposedly advocates for.

Do you have anything to really say? Or are you going to keep greentexting around actually thinking.

So modern governments in britain and usa aren't based on magna carta and constitution. How old is nsdap again? Such a flawed argument.

You were the one that just brought up Hitler.

His movement is something to study ideologically and definitely something to study in a revolutionary context.

This tbh
If you're an American fascist, celebrate America

Let's get this to 750

You know there were American National Socialist parties in the 1930s, right?

you know they hung out with niggers right?

I fucked up and quoted the wrong person again it was meant for

LOL

OH Wyattman back up to his autistic shitposting

Just go back to Twitter and focus on trolling them

Are the American Blackshirts a honeypot?

Oh well nvm then

But seriously go to Twitter

They're a blog and a Facebook page.

You're best off joining the TWP or AtomWaffen if you want to join any activist group.

This.
I can't believe I used to defend that kike.

"HHMM LETS IMITATE THE PEOPLE OUR GOVERNMENT IS FIGHTING , AND THEN EXPECT THE MILLIONS OF VETERANS COMING HOME WITH PTSD AND IRRATIONAL FEARS OF NAZISM TO WELCOME US WITH OPEN ARMS AND IMPLEMENT FASCISM"

-george "niggers need nations too" lincoln rockwell

Stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

You're probably thinking of George Lincoln Rockwell, who attended a Nation of Islam summit in 1961.

If you oppose their vision they're going to tar you with the Hitler shit whether you adopt it or not. What's wrong with a little "agree and amplify"? It's a proven tactic.

Besides, a few swastikas here and there help to break the conditioning (what you refer to as "immunization") of seeing it as the symbol of "THE ULTIMATE EVIL".

ave

I have never heard of them.

but the best way to spot a honeypot is affiliations. If they are affiliated in any way with the KKK or skinhead gangs with people from out of prison. Just assume you are signing up for prison

I love how you fucks targeted me, when I've stayed pure to the cause. Yet you namefag and try to show your e-celeb status. I don't want a name. This isn't about me and you. It's about all of us. Our children, our, family, us. White men. I guess your true colors aren't obscured anymore.

autism.org.uk/helpline

Dude you use hitler memes on Holla Forums to break that conditioning with people already on the fringe. If you are walking around with swastikas in public. I have nothing to say to you. Its just silly.

You will get a crowd watching. But as national action has learned , its only because they are laughing

I didn't even have to look at your namefaggotry to know exactly who you are.

I dont even know what you are referring to or who the fuck you are talking to, but anyone who puts status and good boy points above our primary goal is piece of shit.

Because for a starters, the "Germany only" part of your opinion makes absolutely no logical sense.

Italy, France, the UK, Hungary, Romania, the US, even fucking Brazil had political movements with paramilitary groups doing Roman salutes around and using flags with some sort of Rune/Symbol at the center.

The imagery isn't exclusive German or even of German origin.

Second, there is really no difference in the difficulty of convincing a white person to think racially in favor of his own race than there is to convince him that Hitler did nothing wrong.

We could jettison him and his baggage, but i see no evidence that it would make our job any easier.

His autism is very recognizable.

It's not silly, it's an insult to the hundreds of thousands that were raped, murdered, melted into asphalt, and the soldiers that bled and suffered so that we could have a future. Same with any flag. It is dishonorable.

Exactly. You don't even know the context, but you can read my words and know that I'm for us. These kikes are so transparent. Just ancient jew memes, greentxt, and emptiness. No passion.

Guess that makes TWP a honeypot then

Dude, you're talking to the biggest autist in the entire TRS, opinion should be immediately and automatically discarded like the trash it is.

Why are the pathetic MUH PR fags always cuck porn posting anime avatar'd faggots?

Cmon you fucks. You had no problem responding immediately to my posts. Never dealt with a true aryan? Like I said earlier, good luck.

Hitler and the nazis were a german nationalist movement. They were not a pan european white nationalist richard spencer movement that would unite all white people around the world. So when people in the UK wave the flag of the country that bombed them because they found their politics from 75 years ago cool. It just makes them look like a nigger in the KKK.

Only its not. Lets not pretend the jews have not made sure thats the most evil symbol ever designed in the eyes of everybody. Its okay to disagree with that, but its not okay to ignore a majority of people have a gutteral negative reaction to seeing it. Displaying it is not worth the energy when you can simply come up with something new. Like generation identitare or however the fuck you spell it with the lambda.

It is now to the general public. Unless you are going to explain to people on the street "no ma'am this is ancient indus valley symbol"

Dude that is so false and you know it. You can show up to any comment section on the internet when some nigger activist says some shit about white people and you would think 30% of the electorate was white nationalist. You look at those same commenters on some "holocaust survivor recounts horrors of the death camps" and those same white nationalists hardcore right wingers suddenly turn into blithering little "NEVER AGAIN HITLER AINT TAKIN MAH GUNS" in a split second.

yes TWP is a massive honeypot.

There were national socialist movements all around Europe from Bulgaria to Finland you colossal autist.

You mean "we shouldnt care about winning instead we should care about purity and how to best emulate politicians from 75 years ago to the letter"

which had NOTHING to do with the NSDAP which we are talking about

pay attention

nice meme

You need to read more. Why do you think they focused on aryans and nordic race so much. Rosenberg makes it very clear. It's an abandonement of jewish christos myth in acceptance of our ancient racial traditions that have led europeans to the rubicon of true utopian civilization.

Anyway im done sperging. Im outta here.

PS

John Eden dindu nuffin he be hangin around bad influences like dat bad tharru boi puttin bad ideas in his head making him wile out and do dumb shit.

lawd have mercy

goodbye thread

I'm not saying we should copy the NSDAP 100%, i too find that silly LARPing.

We should have similar imagery, if you think GI didn't copy straight from the NSDAP book with their simple two color flag with some abstract ancient symbol in the middle, you are fooling yourself.

We should also not be afraid to look like them, because we are like them, an identity movement really can't work if your are still ashamed of what your are.

Some (((Germans))) actually said Hitler was a Italian cuck because of that and not wanting to exterminate 60 million spaghetties just to get South Tirol back.

D/C never change.

Hey whoever was looking for the seaman you can reach me at [email protected]/* */

Was working in the shipyard all day no time for Internet.

If you got banned from the TRS forums you're probably a next level autistic larper or low quality shitposter

Bump. Read this thread. See the kikery in the last 2 hours. TRS are weak and retarded. They live in a hugbox where they are so funny and extreme for reading daily stormer and 8ch articles, and vocalizing memes. It is everything you hate, worse than cuckchan. It's subversive, like the jew.

Go to dailystormer or refresh here. You'll get more information in 10 mins than 3 hours of autists snickering. 14/88.

Yeah no that's not what happened maybe you should read the thread.

They don't really care, however if you think of being remotely critical of christianity in any way john eden will ban you.

Did you just register as SeamanRising?

If so, looks like someone beat me to the invite

Welp.

Invites- to a exclusive group probably full of untermenchst.

If you are truly aryan, you don't need validation. You speak truly and the only loyalty is too blood and folk.

Fuck you namefagging betrayers.

Yes we are. We will get here by telling the truth. Hitler was right.

Nope. I'm not gonna let it die. Summerfags need to see this. Read the thread.

Where the hell are you getting "betrayers" from?

The kikery in this thread.

Yeah man I'm in, apparently I'm not even on the list of banned users. John Eden just deleted me out of spite.

Nick Bougas should sue you for tarnishing the name "A. Wyatt Mann".

People who've been banned from TRS will probably be reinvited by enoch, according to a contact in the inner circle. Just send an email for receiving an invite to your closest IM guy and they'll send it to enoch for processing. Enoch said this was all a mistake and he doesn't want to fight against IM or other groups. He's pissed and probably Eden will be demoded.

Can we honestly have an altright putsch and hound all these faggot supposed "leaders" online until they realize that they arent wanted?

I never left.

Yeah it sucks.

In the wake of this shitstorm, myself and a couple other pretty chill guys were promoted to moderators so this hopefully shouldn't happen in the future.

Hate them. That's all we need to do.

This e-celeb shit needs to end.