ANARCHY IN THE LABOUR PARTY: Brexit: Labour party crisis deepens
archive.is/Hroud
NO SECOND REFERENDUM: David Cameron rules out second EU referendum after Brexit
archive.is/wzGsA
GEORGIE'S BACK: Osborne: UK in a position of strength
archive.is/09fmR
BULLET DODGED: EU Foreign Affairs Chief: Europe Needs an EU Army
archive.is/xxjon
PROJECT FEAR RUNNING OUT OF STEAM: Nevermind the Brexit, UK will emerge with a good trade deal
archive.is/Wm9bn
BETTER STICK TO THE CAMPAIGN, BOJO: UK will retain access to the EU single market, says Brexit leader Johnson
archive.is/3tfxC
France and Germany 'in agreement' over UK's EU exit
archive.is/xa1D0
EU may refuse informal Brexit talks until UK triggers article 50
archive.is/EDmgY
archive.is/U1R3C
NEW ROTHERHAM: Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls
archive.is/QN3cL

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660946/Boss-scandal-hit-Kids-Charity-wasted-46million-taxpayers-cash-dropped-chauffeur-meal-Michelin-starred-restaurant.html
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36644934
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36639770
twitter.com/PA_breaking/status/747539209699860482
jacobreesmogg.com/contact/
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/brexiteers-need-act-now-become-hated-people-history/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/labour-coup-up-to-150-mps-to-vote-no-confidence-in-jeremy-corbyn/
imgur.com/a/fkCVx
video.metro.co.uk/video/met/2016/06/26/1761529139201655975/960x540_1761529139201655975.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=BhKAGrOB81M
8ch.net/argentina/index.html
twitter.com/labourlewis/status/322624105083985920
twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/747505048897347584
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-27/president-european-parliament-it-not-eu-philosophy-crowd-can-decide-its-fate
twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/747181954550874112
youtube.com/watch?v=qIjUESuwqes
archive.is/UdZtB
archive.is/3NDvD
news.sky.com/watch-live
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4
europarl.europa.eu/ep-live/en/plenary/video?date=28-06-2016
irishtimes.com/news/politics/eu-presidency-due-to-rotate-to-uk-in-2017-1.2698739
livenewschat.eu/sky/
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/747730290294980608
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4q8o6e/farage_tells_eu_parliament_youre_not_laughing_now/
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4q8mj2/if_you_live_in_a_area_where_remain_won_or_leave/
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/anti-brexit-manchester-stays-protest-11534538
youtube.com/watch?v=ayojl7Op37A
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/747737787550433280
youtube.com/channel/UC1iSrIxJmF7C8E4AkEzPWoQ
twitter.com/mattforde/status/747735294775025664
strawpoll.me/10609320
twitter.com/david_conn/status/747723176143130624
my.mixtape.moe/wvsiiq.mp4
twitter.com/globalsnewsroom/status/747730885605269504
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4q8psq/farage_isnt_it_funny_when_i_came_here_17_years/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop bumplocking the threads before a new one can be posted please

How do you lads feel about the Brexit?

bad news

Our future has been destroyed by old people and racists tbh

Relevant

Currently on the move being chased by RWDS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660946/Boss-scandal-hit-Kids-Charity-wasted-46million-taxpayers-cash-dropped-chauffeur-meal-Michelin-starred-restaurant.html

omg i like can't believe we left europe becayse of like the rally old and smelli plp. my sister lives in europer and now i wont be able to c her anymore

a fucking dentist

Sad that I'll never be able to relive the 23rd and 24th days of June 2016

don't worry lad, we have more victories ahead, the winning's only just started

bbc.co.uk/news/business-36644934
Economic terrorism

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36639770
Not going to happen.

owen jones mentioned civic nationalism in his latest article, does he lurk here?

He was so based. Sad he never got to see the uncuckening.

twitter.com/PA_breaking/status/747539209699860482

THE BANKERS THE BONUSES v2.0

user in that thread needs database help

I THINK THE RACE WAR IS STARTING LADS

Two very loud bangs just went off in my town from the direction of the immigrant area followed by screams and I didn't see any fireworks in the sky…

Well you have to join in then lad. Get out there

take video now

Lads are you going to email Moggs, about running for leader of the conservative party?

jacobreesmogg.com/contact/

Grab your nearest government licence plastic spoon and join the fight lad.

You better not be joking with us lad

He needs cabinet experience first. if he was goven a senior cabinet role now, then in a decade he would be in with a chance.

Combat spoons at the ready gentlemen.

Opinion of him just went up 10-fold

probably some paki driving at 70mph in a 30mph

please Kek let this be real. We've waited for long enough. We deserve the race war already.

He's a dedicated backbencher, no matter what we can't put moggy where we want him.

Lads I got a shitty job interview the day after tomorrow but tomorrow I'm going to get shit faced. Should I bother going or stay a NEET?

Unlucky.. not this time

I'm scared lads. I was alright but then I watched ITV news and they've gone turbo shill mode against the referendum. They ran story linking it to racism and xenophobia.

I'm thinking of writing to my MP to ask him what he plans to do to ensure a proper brexit happens. He campaigned for leave.

I am smitten.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU CUCKSERVATIVES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Technically 10 off a heil tbh.

Ye just noticed mb

You're not kidding right lad? Grab your dragon dildo and go on the attack.

get out there and get some info and report back

Have we started the fire?

Didn't Cameron do that a few months ago?

we need a third referendum guys

a secon one isn't happening, I saw a thread earlier even talking about the news

don't use it to cut your dick off m8

Hi goys! Why did you think I was a bot yesterday and this morning?

Chris-chan?

Keep your teaspoons sharp and stay frosty, lad. Valhalla beckons.

kek

NA on suicide watch

Yes you're right we should be nice democratic centrists

kill yourself you tranny cunt.

You do know that if anyone here had an inch of power they'd kill every last one of you lunatics

Version2

Looks like it was just nigs nigging with an old car… shame, I had my tablespoon at the ready

But instead you write rude things to me on a Sinhalese embroidery website.

I find that quite funny, don't you?

Don't worry. I know what happened. David Milliband was campaigning early in the batley and Spen constituency when he ran into a bit of trouble.

No, i'm merely pointing out your mental illness

National Autsim are endomorphic "fuck u mum XDD" losers.

NA are the Vape Nation of Nationalism.

Of course we can always be 'far-right' voters and be blasted by the media every single day, never get a fair discussion, never get fair representation. But who knows maybe it's changing, we did get Brexit after all, even though it's being hijacked as we speak. I hope it's not too late to do this democratically. But you have to be realistic.

tbh lad, you do need to off yourself. For the greater good.

We write these things so you can wake the FUCK UP already.

Go for the job. There's no shame in shitty jobs, you can quit anytime you want and it improves your chances of getting less shitty jobs. Do it.

If we don't get in by 2020 I see no other option.

Don't bother lad, jerrycuck methods of arguing are slimier than Mr Slippery

You're the one who seems to have a problem keeping track of what you were saying a few minutes ago. Have you ever considered that you're dreaming?

How's that? You know I'm not actually in NA, right?

They're tring their hardest to sow division and paint every leaver as evil and shame us into submission. It won't work. It's almost like they want to instigate civil war.

WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU FREAK

I disagree with the democratic and slow/ undemocratic and fast paradigm.

The BNP accomplished much more as an electoral period in a few years than they did as an NA-type organisation for the previous few decades

Yes that's true, but tell me what happened? They got completely purged. But I admit Griffin was a retard who revealed his power level too fast. They're trying to do the same to UKIP now but thank god Nigel is doing such a good job of it. Too many people still despise him for no reason though.

See:

The assertion that anyone who isn't a treacherous neo-nazi is at best a centrist supporter of the status quo is pretty standard technique for NA and friends.

I honestly wonder what will happen if they screw us over. I've talked to some members of my family who voted leave and they're already pretty angry at all the smears and tantrums so far.

I been reading what morality man has been writing and he thinks people should be pushing for another election very soon. I'm not sure I want to even listen to him though tbh since he didn't even vote and his last strategy for destroying the Tories was a total failure. I just don't know anymore.

Just had a nigger start on my mate in Maccies and a Paki taxi driver that was a total cunt.

Brown people really are the problem aren't they.

Cheers lad

CAN'T_____ THE WHITTLE???

From what I've gathered, they fucked up in ways that tarnished their image and then got mired in an internal conflict because of Nick's personal failings and/or infiltration

I think most of the UKIP leadership are at most genuinely CIVIC nationalists, which limits the effectiveness of scare tactics (not that the media doesn't try with some success). On the other hand, it does limit their effectiveness in actually solving the problem.

Throttle?

I'm feeling pretty depressed atm lads, I was so happy after Leave won but something has gone wrong in my brain and I feel really down now. All the negativity about Brexit and all my anxieties that they'll fuck it up and won't deliver on immigration (England getting btfo in the football doesn't help either) are getting to me.

Not very happy about Poles being attacked either.

OK yes that was a sweeping generalisation but point was the whole concept of real politik and that we HAVE to tone ourselves and goals down is proof of how fucked democracy is as a concept and only plays into our downfall. (we did win Brexit though)

Thank god for salty kikes, in that particular instance.

EU kikes:

UK goy:

Belittle

We have a winner

I smell antifa

Lad 90% of it is false flagging and the government is trying to stop us leaving the EU the media is happy to go along with that which means stoking up fear. We've got independence who gives a fuck about the bankers.

OH HOHOHOHOH

MOST DISGRACEFUL WHITE MAN

Are you me?

Lads please tell me we're not going to end up with Theresa fucking May as PM?

GOMENASAIII~

I hope not.

Reeee fucking new labour parasite

kek imagining you under your kitchen table holding a spoon and have brit/pol/ on your phone makes me laugh.

I'm starting to get sceptical that article 50 will ever get triggered.

I'm actually slightly surprised that they've gone this far into overdrive, and so soon, to paint every Leave voter as the scum of the earth unintelligent, hate filled ignorant pleb. I expected it from the social media and the likes of the Guardian, but it's mainstream and they're even pushing it in parliament. I really think, once again, they haven't learned and are overplaying their hand, and it will work in our favour.

I'm not sure what to think about an early general election tbh.

Can't Skittle the Whittle

I smiled when I was listening to Erik Satie and this came on.

Keep those spirits up, lads.

Glad I'm not having kids tbh, not sure I could handle them being this autistic.

Don't bully TTPW he is a lad.

Goodboy points to any drawfag who can make this

No lad, I just don't like the negativity when I'm already feeling pretty down. Feels like there's more aggression against hard-working Poles (yes I know they depress wages) than the fucking Pakis who rape our girls.

They're now pushing for the Norway option to save our economy, which isn't what people fucking voted for.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/brexiteers-need-act-now-become-hated-people-history/
Even based Ed West is suggesting it

It's just so frustrating to sit here while you have 48% of the country telling us how dreadful everything is and how voting leave was a big mistake, while the actual people in charge of leaving are just fucking around and won't even do what the 52% want. Our kids are increasingly brainwashed, our people are increasingly cucked, our culture is increasingly degenerate, people are getting stupider, politicians are spineless cowards who will never agree with what we want. I just feel really low about this whole situation.

Maybe lad, how are you feeling?

Cheers lad those William Pierce videos always give me a bit of a shock

It's either Boris or Gove

unless we beg Kek to meme Jacob Rees-Mogg into power

Indeed. Let's hope they don't back down.

Depressed, but probably because Nigel looks a bit down, everyone's whining about Brexit and I'm hungover.

We're not independent yet m8, they can still fuck us over and I sense they will. Farage is based but can't do anything to stop it with cucks like Boris and Duncan in charge.

Also you don't think it's possible that some working class lads are taking their frustrations out on immigrants like Poles now?

The media and politicians are trying to get the idea that it was just a big mistake into the public consciousness. These unsubstantiated racist attacks seem like a load of manipulative BS too.

I wrote a letter to Jacob urging him to take the Tory leadership.

Worth the try eh?

Don't really understand why you care about being hated by all the worst, most destructive people tbh user, you should take pride

Who gives a shit what the media thinks? They already proved they can't brainwash all the people all the time

Let them blow hot air and fashion the rope to hang themselves with, they're completely tone-deaf, I'm sitting back lolling at the hysterical drivel they're coming out with tbh

That's exactly how the media narrative wants you to feel. C'mon lad.

There was a good Adolf Hitler speech about this. He said that it was the (((sponsors))) who shape public opinion, not the people themselves.

Won't be Gove lad. It'll Boris or someone else. Probably not May or Mogg. As much as I'd love Mogg.

I guarantee most of it is false, most men of the working class respect the poles and know what they are

MAKE EVROPA WHITE OR ILL BLOW US ALL TO HELL

because im a terrorist

shouldn't it be illegal for Brits to have that many kids?

Same lad, but I feel his loyalty to the backbench is too strong to convince him to run. He doesn't have the support of big business

donors don't have sway over Tory leadership elections I think.

Ress Mogg is an even more CIVIC Carswell

I think he likes the backbench. He can get as little or as much attention as he likes. Doesn't strike me as a man that would want to be under the same scrutiny asCameron.

Kek, sorry lad I meant I smell Antifa behind these attacks. I agree with you about Poles, I've met many while working and most of them are good lads but i still don't want too many here in this country.

I think I've become more and more obsessed with (((them))) recently. I feel like all I've been watching is E. Michael Jones videos for months now.

?

I don't care about being hated, I care about the leave voters being let down by the fucking cucks in the Tory party and ruining the image of Brexit with help from the media.

I'm also beginning to realise that only a huge collapse could result in getting an England that even slightly resembles what we all want for England.

Even Carswell is too extreme to be a leader in their minds…

Carswell couldn't lead shit. All he's good at is causing rifts and fractures in parties

Fucking traitor.

That exorcist one is top banter.

Agreed he needs to be kicked out already

fucking wew

Based slav tbh

THAT HAPPENED

Alright lads, if Alexander "Boris" Johnson fucks us over, we'll gather up a bunch of working class lads and lynch the fuck. We know where he lives.

this is satire, GCHQ pls dont arrest me

GCHQ uses algorithms to link political figures with "kill" or "shoot"

I don't see why that's surprising, people loved feeding animals at the zoo before the EU banned it

Brainwashed globalist freaks

The line between parody mocking and retards expecting people to actually believe this shite for sympathy has become increasingly thin.

I don't get this "Muh austerity" meme. Nobody I know has even noticed the effect… Unless you consider having a few street lights turned off.

shit lads, I didn't mean it gchq pls dont get me

;_;

It's too late lad, we're all on
THE DATABASE

Too late.

They're coming for you m80, better get lawyered up you fascist

smh, lads.

HAPPENING INTENSIFIES

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/labour-coup-up-to-150-mps-to-vote-no-confidence-in-jeremy-corbyn/

BASED

Funny how everyone thinks the same shit. Are leave voters actually some kind of bigotry hivemind?

Hope you have your TV license when they come round to get you m8, or you'll be proper fucked.

Funny how it's never them and there's no proof

Wow I'm a Regrexittor now

Hmm I wonder if the comments are "get out paki" or "wow what a horrible thing to say :("

Nice lad I'll vote for him tbh

You've convinced me, I'm a #remainmissile now.

They should be careful with their irresponsible meming tbh

LIVE FOOTAGE OF THE RIVER THAMES

Why wouldn't you want a strong woman in a position of power you cis scum

I'm voting for comrade corbyn.

GAS THE TROTSKYIESTS BLAIRITES

Like the Roman, I seem to see the River Thames foaming with much salt.

Tempted to fill out a form just to help Comrade Corbyn destroy his own party… Is it worth it lads?

imgur.com/a/fkCVx

Deep-cover KBG Agent Corb is great and all, but it means Labour will connect with voters again

JAPANESE ARE LITERALLY VERMIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pakis getting told:
video.metro.co.uk/video/met/2016/06/26/1761529139201655975/960x540_1761529139201655975.mp4

I suppose it'll do more harm than good. Oh well, it was fun seeing him shit things up while it lasted.

Someone explain to me why Mosley is based and isn't just another pan-european Dickie Spencer retard?

Because he was pro-white

I can't, because he was.

We don't think he's based because of his politics, Brit/pol/ disagrees with him on a lot of issues, rather we admire him for his conviction and bravery in fighting the establishment and never hiding his power level.

Them uniforms too

We supporting commies next then?

We should support whoever has our ethnic interests at heart (not kike commies)

Good live stream going on tbh lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhKAGrOB81M

Who is it?

Idk tbh, saw the link in the other thread, but I'm enjoying it tbh.

Based Northerners tbh

Smh tbh lads.

BBC fucking despises these people

Hopefully in the next World War we will be on the opposing side and be able to firebomb a few Americlap cities.

There is literally nothing wrong with any of their arguments. They were all completely spot on. Nothing they said was untrue.

This shithole trash corporation has literally devolved to the level of "listen to these thickos being thick, why are they thick? Just listen to their accents ah my gahd"

Fucking wish so badly these twats weren't publicly funded, they would die overnight if they had to support themselves

Mangan

Has anyone taken a look at /r/ukpolitics lately?

Its become a pit of mass hysteria. Is this a deliberate psy-op? The subreddit has swelled with salty Remainers while leave has been forced to abandon ship due to sheer amount of tears.

ngl lads, actually starting to worry about brexit, everything seems to be going wrong? Will it be ok lads?

I was under the impression that there isn't much to talk about other than "So what the hell's going on?"

Yeah.
We either leave outright, or they try to Norway us and UKIP saves the day in the next General Election.
Juncker seems to want us invoke Article 50 straight away before Cameron even starts talking about relations with the continent.
Right now, focus on memeing the power away from Duncan Cuckwell, Daniel Hannan and BoGove.

Thoughts on this clapper lad?

No

Oh how you are wrong. The UK has apparently destroyed itself with the rapid, speculative trading being indicative of a doomsday scenario.

The UK will join the EEA, have all the laws but none of the say and the entire economy will move overseas anyway. That is the current outlook of /r/ukpolitics.

8ch.net/argentina/index.html

The government will really shoot themselves in the foot if they don't do anything about movement of people.

NO LAD WE ARE GETTING EEA AND THATS FINAL. SALT? WHAT SALT? RECESSION. DEPRESSION. POUND VALUE.

t. reddtor

the European Union (EU), its foreign affairs chief, Elmar Brok, urged the economic and political bloc to go ahead with plans to create an army.

WTFM8??/

all under the premise of setting up trades and now starting an army?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That the lower classes have made their claim.

maybe you should take a break from brit/pol/ for a few days?

shill-kun

Yeah please.

I like it!

People have a taste of power. I hope more people will dump tactical voting and come around to UKIP.

if im not mistaken we had a bunch of the sameshit going on in california or at least somewhat similar, shit looked like LARPing taken too far

He needs a good long rest lad. Hopefully other good men will step up and cover for him a bit.

Probably no rest for the weary what with all the subterfuge George Soros is paying out over his big losses last week.

Love watching the Beeb and C4 trying to rubbish Brexit at every opportunity

They'll try to illegitimatise the referendum until we're back into the EU

They always get their way

underrated post, tbh.

Listen to him lads. Don't buy what those evil soul-suckers are selling. Shut it off entirely. There's plenty of sources on the Internet that aren't nearly so well forced into the Narrative.

Anyone else notice that Dimbleby has been a right cunt over it?
The early morning coverage post-Brexit and the QT special had him frothing at the mouth.

God bless them. Doing their part to save the white races.

Clever plant. Most of the stories are too trigger inhibited(((xenophobia))) amongst the lower classes to cause a divide. The media is full d&c and we have to watch how they're going to play things out. Personavy the less we do now the better, they are begging for a violent reaction to help the markets crash

Hi right ol' matey chaps!

A good bollocks to you fine lassies.

It's your friendly neighborhood pal Ameribro here.

I'll be going now.

stop it dude u making us look bad.

I don't see how I could make you look any worse than you already make yourselves look.

hello Ameribro

What the billybong kind of post was that?

Getting pretty tired of this "Leavers voted against non-white immigration" meme. I guess it doesn't suit the American narrative that the people actually voted against white immigration (if you count Eastern Europeans as white that is).

tbh lad it was a vote against turkroaches and rapefugees, too. Only a matter of time before both are EU citizens.

heh

filtered

fuck right off

this. entirely.

how is it I look lad?

Did you actually read my post? Or are you saying fuck off the /r/ukpolitics

I demand an apology user

There's going to be an uprising in Europe

There needs to be lad.

Reminder that Douglas Carswell is a cuck, that I never came here and that the people pretending to be myself and South Wales on this website, AREN'T

Richard Arkless - shoot and kill
Hannah Bardell - shoot and kill
Mhairi Black - shoot and kill
Ian Blackford - shoot and kill
Kirsty Blackman - shoot and kill
Phil Boswell - shoot and kill
Deidre Brock - shoot and kill
Alan Brown - shoot and kill
Lisa Cameron - shoot and kill
Alistair Carmichael - shoot and kill
Douglas Chapman - shoot and kill
Joanna Cherry - shoot and kill
Ronnie Cowan - shoot and kill
Angela Crawley - shoot and kill
Martyn Day - shoot and kill
Martin Docherty - shoot and kill
Stuart Donaldson - shoot and kill
Marion Fellows - shoot and kill
Margaret Ferrier - shoot and kill
Stephen Gethins - shoot and kill
Patricia Gibson - shoot and kill
Patrick Grady - shoot and kill
Peter Grant - shoot and kill
Neil Gray - shoot and kill
Drew Hendry - shoot and kill
Stewart Hosie - shoot and kill
George Kerevan - shoot and kill
Calum Kerr - shoot and kill
Chris Law - shoot and kill
Angus MacNeil - shoot and kill
Callum McCaig - shoot and kill
Stewart McDonald - shoot and kill
Stuart McDonald - shoot and kill
Natalie McGarry - shoot and kill
Anne McLaughlin - shoot and kill
John McNally - shoot and kill
Carol Monaghan - shoot and kill
Paul Monaghan - shoot and kill
Roger Mullin - shoot and kill
David Mundell - shoot and kill
Ian Murray - shoot and kill
Gavin Newlands - shoot and kill
John Nicolson - shoot and kill
Brendan O - shoot and kill
Kirsten Oswald - shoot and kill
Steven Paterson - shoot and kill
Angus Robertson - shoot and kill
Alex Salmond - shoot and kill
Tommy Sheppard - shoot and kill
Chris Stephens - shoot and kill
Owen Thompson - shoot and kill
Michelle Thomson - shoot and kill
Alison Thewliss - shoot and kill
Mike Weir - shoot and kill
Corri Wilson - shoot and kill
Eilidh Whiteford - shoot and kill
Philippa Whitford - shoot and kill
Pete Wishart - shoot and kill

Am I doing it right?

Ok mate.

Fucking "politicians"…who needs them
twitter.com/labourlewis/status/322624105083985920

It's on the books despite what national governments and the EU believe. This United States of Europe shit is what is destabilising Europe and many in the military of various countries are not happy about it. I hear this from people serving on joint exercises. Coups have been planned in a few places for sure

Yes. The van is on it's way. Quick! Stuff your drugs up your bum

This is our future now lads

he was a pan-european Dickie Spencer retard

lel
twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/747505048897347584

Plot Power: 2734%

IMPORTANT : SAVE AND SHARE
President Of The European Parliament: "It Is Not The EU Philosophy That The Crowd Can Decide Its Fate"
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-27/president-european-parliament-it-not-eu-philosophy-crowd-can-decide-its-fate

FRESH FARAGE FROM BURGERLAND

These fucking newscaster bints, I swear to god.

I like how they clamor for redistributing wealth and power, but they disagree with a democratic vote to exit the EU and they don't want to spend tax money on native (white) britons who are part of the lower classes.

They want to redistribute all the wealth and power right to themselves.

The defectives eventually found Holla Forums.

Thank you, UK. Brexit made every globalist shit their pants in a choir.

The kikes were still rubbing their hands with a wide smile on their face when the results from Gibraltar were announced then the big leave votes started coming in and it struck them like a train.

Deus Vult & Godspeed Britain!

ps. Please bring back Imperialism

Soros has lost millions of pounds

He has such a wonderfully expressive face

I'm not as depressed now lads.

That was the best TV interview I've ever seen a politician give.

I was feeling pretty off yesterday. Maybe the euphoria of the brexit victory wore off and we all felt depressed in comparison.

Why do people keep saying Scotland will leave? Spain will just veto them trying to join the EU because they don't want Catalonia to secede. Scotland has no way to join the EU so they're not going to leave. Same with Northern Ireland even though the margin for remain wasn't that large.

Look at what Nicola Sturgeon is saying. She's just having a tantrum. At first she said "we're still in the EU because we voted that way and therefore de facto out of the UK. When Brussels told her that is not how referendums work, she changed to "well I hold a majority in the Scottish parliament so I can block brexit". She's was then told that that's irrelevant because Scottish parliament don't need to be addressed when it comes to national referendums, she's changed again to simply "we want another Scottish referendum", even though it's less than two years after the last one.

She doesn't understand how the political system in the UK works, and is very upset. A potent mixture in stupidity.

twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/747181954550874112

uh, really? pretty much his whole party is against him now. Classic Chairman Corbyn though

I like how all the parlimentary bullshit has been nicely condensed through twitter.

Fucking hell lads I found out my Brother voted remain by a facebook post in which he defended leave voters.

Lel. At first I was mildly embarrassed for him, but after reading your post user, I'm rather proud that Donald Trump didn't even know who the Fish Woman was when asked if he "had a message for her?" when he was up in Scotland.

I am reading how no one willing to challenge him because they know their base is stupid and will just vote him back in. So they find it easier to just resign. Then I looked on reddit and everyone is saying how Corbyn is great and all the other Labour MPs are cowards and the media is lying. Kinda funny seeing them behave exactly how others assume they will behave.

hmhm I see, thanks.

Farrage totally knows how to play em.

Hello britbongs

I'm a burger from a previous thread who is planning and impromptu vacation to the UK to support your economy in the wake of Brexit.

I've bought one-way tickets to London for myself and a small group of fellow Holla Forumsacks. I realize that London is basically pakistan but airfare was cheap.

We're planning to do London, Oxford, Cambridge, Bath(?), Stonehenge, Cotswolds and hopefully meet Nigel Farage over a week-long trip. Are there any other important stops in this vicinity with preferably the most white people so that we won't be shot and can put our money in white peoples' hands?

Northern Bumfuckshire is nice this time of year.

I also just had a little read on reddit, they actualy believe jeremy is able to win a GE. They are so blind, so self absorbed, stuck in thier echo chamber that they can't see how unelectable he is. There that saying "Don't correct you enemy when he is making a mistake." But you could tell them their mistakes and explain it in detail and they would still do it, this is how out of touch they are.

At least he is acting like an adult compared to the other people who voted remain lad.

the only white people who will be effected by leaving the EU are city niggers and university cucks.

buy British fish. and a lot of it. God save our fisheries.

ya dingus you're lucky do have us, we want to flood the black market with trump hats.

Also I watched a thing on Vice yeah I know about Corbyn, and he has like a wife I'm assuming who barely speaks English? What's up with that? Obviously my first assumption is she wanted to move from South America to a first world country so she fakes love. I know a lot of lonely US old men who do this with Chinese women so their child can go to school in the US. It's very sad when you're at a dinner table with them and all the Chinese people are talking in Mandarin about the shitty fake marriage in front of his face and he doesn't even know.

I'm a shitposting yank tbh, lad. Don't take it out on hard-working honest britons.

fuck Im too tired. goodnight lads

Fuck lad, Rog is the only one that can beat Chokeovic.

Comrade Corbyn

youtube.com/watch?v=qIjUESuwqes

still would though

Lads are there any free services so i can find family that fought/died in the first and second world wars? I keep running into ancestry.co.uk which wont show anything until i sign up with a debit card.

Have found someone i think is in my family that died at yipres.

No subtitles but I think you can guess whats going on.

archive.is/UdZtB

I keep thinking of the word Lügenpresse, lads, but I don't want to be a jerrycuck. What else can we call the lying media?

THE HELM TAKING BACK OUR REALM

Pseudologist's
Spinner of yarns

Yarnspinners
Untruthers
Nightmare Warriors
Servants of Slaanesh

I fucking love Nige

Wouldn't Tzeenetch fit better?

Morning lads

Morning friend, how does it feel to be free?

I'm about to go to bed

Could someone explain to me the >(1) meme?

Well I got to meet up with friends so I'm not completely free of responsibilities but it does feel damn good they will probably bitch about us being free tbh

Lad…

Call them cucks to their faces. Good night

Why is everyone so salty about NA? Their leader seems pretty based, imo. Unlike

>(1)

*Unlike any of your "real" or "respectable" politicians he is telling the truth about your situation.

Because they're larpers with a strategy that accomplishes nothing and probably a government honeypot

preparing for the race war by being a fat cunt and eating fish and chips

errr, you realise we're civic nationalists here, right, lad?

Nice try, Shlomo.

I feel like the fash cut is overused these days tbh

pic related (today I will remind them)

Every time.

C I V I C
I
V
I
C

It is nice if you can stand the residents, though.

Beverley is pretty based tbh

Did you even watch the video? If nothing else, he seems genuine to me. People will call anything a honeypot to excuse the fact that they aren't willing to go out and network in the physical world, which is what must happen one way or another.

He does come over well, which makes me question even more why they pursue such a stupid autistic strategy

Drive by shilling. They post something and switch to another proxy to argue it.
Even 4/pol/ is noticing it.

I must have seen the 'you only call NA a honeypot because you're scared to do anything argument' being shilled 6 million times before

Good morning, lads.

Why's Jezza Cunt making a bid for the premiership? No one likes him, not even the Tories.

Delusions? Like the guy at school who thinks he's really popular even though everyone really hates him?

It's really quite amusing: while Labour is self-destructing in an attempt to appease their leftist blood gods, the Tories are happily stabbing each other in the back to climb onto a rotting chair.

>"sovereignty doesn't mean we need actual control of the country"

It's a bit uncomfortable, tbh, but least I get to shit in Daniel Hannan's mouth twice a day.

also, rate my OC

Hey fellow friendly chaparoons!

I hope mudskins burn down Weatherspoons.

Nice lad

Why? Spoons is great

Because I like roasting your jimmie-roos.

Facebook is a goldmine tbh

Topkek.

I'm beginning to sense that absolutely no one likes the tories. Why is this? Are they not decent chaps?

FTFT

Hue 10/10

filtered tbh.
try not to take it personally.
I just have to much work to do to read shitposting of such poor calibre.

Should have raised your game, lad.

*too

Lad, no one has liked the Tories ever. The name "Conservative" is an utter lie; they're Labour-lite, i.e. big business-friendly leftists. The moment you turn your back on them, they'll stab you right in the spine and find ways to take more victims to feed their noncery and corruption.

The only reason why people lend them any support is because Labour and the other lefties on their side hate the Tories, and anything that triggers Labourites and Blairites is fair game in our books.

Look what I'm working with.

I'm not surprised because of how much East Yorkshire has been fucked with by the EU. A lot of the towns have become Frankenstein monsters of the EU building bollocks and historical areas being fucked up.

They sound really jewy.

CAN'T BOG THE MOGG

filtered.

Unsurprising since both of the party chairmen are Jews

Disgusting tbh. Use the historical counties.

Because they're Jerrycucked LARPers who can't even take on a few Nu Males without hiding in a lost luggage department. Which probably means most of their ideology is imported American dross, to boot.

Only if they're a complete retard with an intellect so barely above that of an animal that they're attracted to any display of order

That's the point of a honeypot, genius.

You know what to do.

Good call lad

I just like alliteration

upcoming victory speech from Are Nige on enemy turf?

lads, are we about to become India?

Brexit campaigner Andrea Leadsom on verge of putting herself forward for Tory leadership
archive.is/3NDvD

BETTER THAN BOOTLEG BORIS, GROVELLING GOVE, TERRIBLE THERESA OR CUNTISH CUNT

Sky News is live in the EU Parliament.

Link for anyone interested to watch:
news.sky.com/watch-live

could be worse I guess

Why do I do it to myself lads?

cheers lad
nice of the british media to finally broadcast something from there

Nige has gone on record saying that they're actually pretty chummy outside of work; it's only due to the tyranny of the EU that he has to be so nasty to Juncker.

She was pretty stellar in the debates tbh honest

Yep, she was. She held herself pretty well throughout all of the debates, mind; she had Nige's back the whole way during that Live Mirror EU Debate ("Rub our noses in diversity").

Just call them the lying media.
Or quit being paranoid about loanwords. The Kaiser is not gonna come get you if you say "lugenpresse".

Strange to see it full for once

Sounded like a joke, but also fairly sinister.

You'll see it full a lot more often when Nexit, Danexit and Frexit are being fought for.

JUNCKER: I'M A REAL HUMAN BEAN

Sky jews have the EU Parliament on and Your Nige is suppose to be speaking soon.

He's said democratic and democratic process alot, and respecting democracy.

Perhaps he's worried that he's been found out.

DAMN IT

surprised if these happen tbh

lolled

i am not a robot
i am not a grey bureaucrat or technocrat

I AM A HUMAN BEING

ARE NIGE

BAN PRELIMINARY DISCUSSIONS
that iron fist is gripping tighter

they just don't get it, do they?
they needed to negotiate
this could have been stopped so easily for them

What does that even mean?

heh, must be upset that UKIP cost him his place on the gravy train.

Nice

Damn, and I was about to go out to do my grocery run.

IL EST L'ANNÉE EN COURS

Why are they so gay, lads?

They just want us to be India, that's all

This is why we need ARE NIGE to head the Brexit committee.

The only two happy guys there

What the fuck is this shit, sky?

To say one is to preclude the other, you fool. Either be in the United Kingdom and be recognised as our Scottish brothers to the north, or assert your Scottish uniqueness and leave.

NEW STREAM

Alternate viewing link for those who're blocked from Sky News:

Nige is expected to speak shortly.

Good lad; Sky is focusing on other stuff at the moment.

OH DO FUCK OFF

Sky are kikes and hate Nigel.

WHY ARE THEY STILL PROPPING PUTIN UP AS THE BOGEYMAN

Fuck's sake, it's like they want to fight the Cold War over again.

What happened this morning?

jewy neocons cant help it

Stabilisation. We'll be trading at a lower ceiling, but it's not going to keep dropping unless Soros literally wants to crash his cash cow.

Move all national galleries and theatres to Leeds, please.
Oh, and Parliament too why not.

WHO HAD THE COURAGE TO VOTE FOR EUROPE

FUCK YOU

THEY HAD FULL SUPPORT FROM THE ESTABLISHMENT, YOU FUCKING EYE-TIE

Guy thinks EU is Europe.

This motherfucker.

Still thinks Project Fear is still in effect.

HEY GIANNI

FIX YOUR ECONOMY FIRST

Fucking schoolboy next to Nigel.

Is Nigel a manlet? Would that make him a Kinglet?

He lost a few inches in stature after the plane crash.

His spine is fucked after the plane crash.

GET A COMB, GUY

Hahahah this Belgian fuck is so mad

MUH POSTER

SO NAZI

He says this as the EU moves to forge a superstate.

I have absolutely no idea about Nigel.

Wait.

Did the cuck on thise kiketube stream I have up just cal Nigel an ebil Nahtzee?

Yep. Because of this OMG SO RACIST AND FASCIST poster.

Yeah, I think he's just buttblasted that his little European Union is about to come tumbling down.

It was an honest question using chan culture terms. I dropped it immediately. Quit being a crying faggot.

OF OUR FOUNDING FATHERS

BELGIAN CUCK THINKS EUROPE IS IN ANY WAY LIKE AMERICA

Is Blood God about to get a promotion?

irishtimes.com/news/politics/eu-presidency-due-to-rotate-to-uk-in-2017-1.2698739

FUCKING YUROFAGGOTS

I WILL WEAR YOUR BONES AROUND MY NECK

EU ARMY

Did that guy actually say anything at all?

It just sounded like he repeated;

Any non-Sky link for EU Parliment stream? Outside of UK and can't find non youtube Sky News.

Nope. That's Verhofstadt's deal, though. He's neither as charismatic nor as incisive as Nige. He's pretty much just jealous.

Thanks

He admitted he wanted a European army.

Here's a non-Youtube Sky:
livenewschat.eu/sky/

Wow, these fuckers way salty. UK Parliament yesterday was nice and cheerful.

kek at this feminist

That's more jew sounding than jew is.

Our Parliament is so much more fun an interesting that this EU snooze fest. I think part of the problem is the translators don't speak with any emotion.

You know what they say, two lefts take you backwards.

When's the next UK session?

Yuros can't handle the bantz. I mean, just look at Dave; even a disgraced PM knows how to take things in stride and have a laugh.

Boy wait till they hear he deliberately undermined Remain… which they probably never will.

The one worth watching is probably PMQ's Wednesday at 12.

So glad we left

It's going to be tense.

I don't get the joke?

Bants from the queen tbqh

You're not British are you.

41 members of Labour resigned over about 3 days, the joke is that he's frantically looking for people to support him.

the EFD Group, MR FARAGE

NIGE IS ON

ARE NIGE!!!

ARE NIGE

Oh it's about the half of shadow cabinet resigning?

I still don't see a joke.

Oh, I forgot: you're not a Brit. The Shadow Cabinet, which is the rival government structure set up by the Opposition party, all but resigned yesterday. This paki bint was newly elected as an MP, and she might be recruited into the Shadow Cabinet.

GET REKT EU CUNTS!

Ahahahaha they're all booing Farage

They're so fucking mad lads

Mad mad madddddddddddd

OUR*

omg

THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE

THEY ARE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

THEYRE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

ARE NIGE

CRUSH 'EM

see;

NIGEL IS SAVAGING THESE CUNTS

Get out.

LINK

Look, you were doing this all of yesterday too, and you're here as a guest. Either get with our lingo or fuck off.

No yank, no.

No. I like triggering you Brits.

Shit. I can't honestly call you Britcucks now that you uncucked.

Thanks, lad

They rejected the (((Merchant Banks)))

ARE BORDERS!
ARE FISHING!
ARE NIGE!

wew

Filtered. I have no patience for banterless yanks.

OUR FUCKING NIGE

THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE

kek

ARE NIGE SHUT THEIR LYING MOUTHS

SAVAGE

Get a job cunts! ahahhahaha I love this man.

VIRTUALLY NONE OF YOU HAVE EVER DONE A PROPER JOB IN YOUR LIVES

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BLOW THEM OUT, NIGE

Holy shit. Nigel has mad bantz.

NOT A SINGLE FUCK GIVEN

>He thinks I'm a limey I just like hanging out with these faggots, they're fun.

no problem, bruh.

Fuck economics Nige, more bantz.

EU GETTING SHIT BTFO

FTFY

Agreed.

Brits;
Explain to me the "are Nige" meme and I'll stop questioning it. That's all I ask.

Ahahahahahah they're so fucking mad lads

Farage is a fucking madman

It's the accent mate.

More Farage less EU

They're all booing him, as he sits there with that smug look on his face

Here comes Le Pen to rub in the salt.

Thanks lad, still a big groggy from sleep.

So it's literally just "our Nige" but you're spelling out how it sounds phonetically with the accent?

Got it.

Hue

Yes

Thanks. I'll drop bringing it up now in future threads.

Are Nige on a warpath.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

See. Us Americunts can be reasonable. Sometimes. As long as you don't talk shit about our funs.

BUNGLE'S FACE WHEN GUY VERGOFSTADT WAS BLOWING AND BLUSTERING

SULKY FACES

Is it general procedure to just yield the floor every 3 minutes to a new person?

Based DUP

DUP has always been anti-EU for as long as I can remember. I might be thinking of something else, though.

FUCK OFF JUNCKER

No you're right, they always have been.

JUNCKER: YOU CAN'T LEAVE A NATION TO ITS NATIONALISTS

LEAVE IT TO US INSTEAD

Is Nigel Farage going back on any time soon?

MUH NHS 350 MIL FIGURE

FUCK YOU, THAT NEVER WAS NIGE

he's scheduled again yes

JUNCKER HAS FUCKING LOST IT LADS

EAT SHIT AND DIE, JUNCKER

There was a countdown timer, so I think he is.

Cool.

Link won't load. Anyone have an ETA?

Isn't that the drunk guy who made a fool of himself?

Yes, he's also president of the European Comission.

should be on in a couple of minutes

You stupid leave fucks have damned us all

The EU will build an army and conquer us with it!

THE BLACK PILL

Awesome. Thanks.

This I will NOT let go.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO COLORS OF PILLS.

Get this transcolored pill shit out of here. It's either red or blue.

ARE NIGE BACK ON

JOCKS

KICK OUT THE SCOTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING PORRIDGE WOGS

All the best scots left for Ulster and North America.

JOCKCUCKS

PLEASE POZZ ME IN MY NEGHOLE, EU

HAHAHHAAHA

My people are an embarrassment.

It's like they want to get fucked.

FUCK OFF TAIGS

FUCK OFF, TAIG CUNT

TAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS OOOOUUUUUTTTTTT

TAIGS
JOCKS

GAS TAIGS

ULSTER SAYS NO TO THE EU

Fucking mad

Aren't there still political shooting every fuckin' week?

THE EEEEEEEEEEEEE YUUUUUUUUUUUU

FUCK OFF, SINN FEIN

MORE DEMOCRATIC EUROPE

SO LET'S OVERTURN THE VOTE

BURN IN HELL, JUNCKER

What's a wog?

WE HAVE TO VOTE MASSIVELY

Golliwog. It's an old British term for nigger.

Ahhh. Thanks lad.

They should've warned me they were cutting away, I wasn't expecting that kind of jump scare.

Not quite true

Why do they even let taigs in?

THEY'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW

Stop acting like a wog m8.

This fuckin' wop again.

Best line ever.

Wew fucking lad. I'm encoding Farage's speech to WebM now.

It might take a while though, so bear with me.

Top lad, thanks for making the effort.

What I wouldn't give to feel as smug as Nige does right now.

Thanks lad, I missed it, so appreciate your effort.

You can just feel the smug.

Would Holla Forums explode if Nigel said something along the lines of;

>You laughed at me for wanted to leave the EU 25 ? years ago.

Under the pretense of another exit referendum being up. Say like 3.

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/747730290294980608

I fucking love Nigel.

Anyone got the news article about Obama saying we'd no longer be back of the queue?

He just said it fam

Lel at all the salt being thrown at him.

Well damn, Nigel's tweet makes my WebM pointless then.

God what a fucking hilarious shit show the EU is… 500+ fat old frumpy women and probably no more than 2 or 3 biological kids between them

Not the first part. "Now that you know the gravity of the situation."

I mean a straight quote.

Webm will be good for us to share regardless.

He actually said that though

Beautiful

They've laughed at him for 17 years, as he's said, he's enjoying his moment of victory and the cucks on the bbc and the mainstream calling him a divisive cunt. Seriously I hate our countries media, traitors the lot of them.

see;

Do it anyway, the dubs demand it.

This.Is.Bliss.

He's so smug

Is the trust of the (((MSM))) as low in the UK as it is in the US? like 5%

No pleasing you people tbh

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4q8o6e/farage_tells_eu_parliament_youre_not_laughing_now/

Why is Reddit so salty, lads?

Alright I still can, but also maybe I'll throw up an HD version on Mixtape too. We'll see what happens.

Lad the normies love the (((BBC))) here. They think it is completely unbiased and not run by (((Jews))) at all who have an agenda.
It's run by a Jew called Danny Cohen, he was the main reason for getting rid of Clarkson from top gear even before the punch.

Who is the pretty lass?

not really because it's smaller so they are forced to interact with their readers a bit more.

But it is pretty low.

Brit/pol/ doesn't hate Hitler, we just don't worship him as a god.

How about White Nationalism without the cringelord larping shit?

Just don't be a jerrycuck

WE DEMAND DEMOCRACY

PLEASE IGNORE THE FACT THAT I WAS ONCE CONVICTED OF TERRORISM

I hate Hitler, tbh

Fucking loser

Filtered.

He was a loser tbh

WTF were they voting for at the end end?

At least she's almost sorted her appearance out.

Need webm of Nigel saying "you're not laughing anymore"

Victory is so sweet.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4q8mj2/if_you_live_in_a_area_where_remain_won_or_leave/

With a 35% turnout of young voters it is almost certain in narrowly won seats that remain would have won if there was higher turnout.

i'm ashamed to be in this age group lads.

I'll ad that to my to-do list.

First WebM attempt failed, second attempt encoding now.

Literally just that part so I can add it to my webm folder.

Staunch national socialist, Brittany Venti.

I guess we're on the exact same page in that regard then. Never mind.

I just really like his speeches and aesthetic tastes.

And for the first time in my life, I can finally say this without any hint of irony:

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

I want her.

just the end bit in this one

nonono

Literally JUST;

Perfect. Thanks m8

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU

Thank you, heres a webm version.

So Much Farage, and I haven't even finished mine yet.

These fucking faggots always squirm their way out after they get their shit packed in

I don't think there's any site I loathe more on the planet than Plebbit

You might even say it's a barrage of Farages.

The "Manchester stays" protest I was going to photograph for you guys has been cancelled due to "safety concerns"

Tip top kek.I think it's cause nobody was going to show up.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/anti-brexit-manchester-stays-protest-11534538

Safety concerns of hurt fee fees.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK CARLOS

Is Project Gloat underway?

Project Smug is on.

Just remind the cucks that 350mil can go to the NHS if they persuade the government.

Nigel is not the government.

Good morning, good morning, good morning. Corbyn's fucking lost it

That's after project smug I assume. When they call you out for being smug, then it's time to gloat.

Everything since Thursday night has been a wild, wild ride

???

They're desperately trying to hang on to the "Right side of history" narrative.

Yes

SMUG

Smuggler than any anime girl

They've been cancelled nationally due to "safety concerns"

POST YOUR FEELS WHEN TOP SMUG

Hope you marked yourself as going, I am "attending" every single one I can find just to make the figures look terrible when 10 people turn out.

Probably the white, Christian, male terrorists.

Youtube video

What a pathetic fucking creature. This attitude to be on the right side of history is the most cringey thing I'v ever heard of. Why do these cunts lack any sort of common sense. Do they just want to sit their grandchild on their lap in 40 years and be able to say "I fought fascism through Social Media Son!"? It's unbelievable that they are more concerned about their place in history rather than about their fellow men and women who are getting fucked by the EU. Immigration or not. My family owns a business in mechanics. And since more immigrations came there have been 4 more garages propped up since then in this area. Two of which sell dodgy cars and 1 is just for money laundering. The last one is the type of mechanics that will overcharge you. It's disgusting to see this bullshit.

Upon seeing the "far-right" on television calling for no more immigration and the implementation of repatriation the amount of people in day to day life espousing our rhetoric seems to have exploded.

I'm hearing people talking about sending them all back, about how great an all white Britain would be.

God lads, I feel as though we're dawning on a new age. We can't become complacent though, we need to enter overdrive now more than ever.

source?

He also wan't part of Vote Leave who made the bus

kek

I've had a boner for days

not even countless pints of the finest Lancashire bitter can calm it
never in my life been more proud to be a Bonglander

saved

I'm extremely concerned why Sweden cares that we are leaving? Are they that shut in? We're not leaving Europe. We have NATO especially to keep us involved in security operations like in Poland. Why are they such informed children? It takes like two seconds to google search this and know what's really just going to happen.

Odd how THE BANKERS THE BONUSES isnt reering it's head about now.

>It's not illegal, its more legal!

Unless it's an actual term for something and i'm just retarded.

Dont get too happy lad, it's almost certain that half the shit you're hearing about never actually happened.

Dont take second hand sources at face level, chances are they're just trying to scare the normies.

HD Smug and HD Not Laughing Anymore

Full speech is hard to fit into 8MB, but I'll try one more time before I just Mixtape.moe it.

Almost every British labour MP has had people calling them anti-white and anti-british on twitter.

The genie is out of the bottle lads.

the fact that Lib/Lab/Con all got BTFOed by this is amazing

our dream of fixing the UK can only succeed when these three parties are cucked into oblivion

jesus, lad, spoiler next time

Again wtf was the EU voting on at the end?

Nigel left the room when they began counting

More Londoners voted for Brexit than for Sadiq Khan:
Sadiq Khan - 1,310,413
Leave the EU - 1,513,322

Because they're literally fucking vegetables. Seriously, I don't know if it's just the students at my uni or every Swede but they have a complete inability to grasp the concept of pride and esteem. They're literally a meme of themselves.

Lousy drinking mates as well, most of them. They just sit around in suits laughing politely and sipping lambrini whilst talking about internships.

Remake those from the HD screencaps?

I'm talking about real life lad, this is happening.

Great news guys!

twitter.com/daily_politics/status/747737787550433280

c-could this work? Could we actual stop freedom of movement?

where can I watch this?

I still dont want a single British pound going to those unelected snakes to fund their holidays and childrens education.

Lad you've heard them speak, the eu is ironically the ones saving us from our own government by telling them to invoke article 50.

Farage's twitter or facebook

lad…

I know. But if Boris wants to become PM and survive the 2020 election, he'll need to stop freedom of movement

I'v never met a Swede personally. I'v known americans, French and Germans who have shown they can be based (as the Frenchman and German want the EU to burn so common sense can take hold on Europe). I'm frightened to see how a Swede is in person.

Just cancer, ignore them.

Is this Nigel vs Juncker exchange on sky news a repeat of earlier or is it still happening?

repeat

Lad i don't want them to survive, I want the 3 parties to finally die, get people who actually represent the people in there. but for now I'll commit to project gloat

It was uploaded by a Halfchan streamer.

youtube.com/channel/UC1iSrIxJmF7C8E4AkEzPWoQ

Well then fuck me sideways and call me shirley, it's a good day to be a bong.

If they cuck us into the EU, they guarentee a UKIP 2020 victory.
They'd just delay the inevitable.

thanks lad

twitter.com/mattforde/status/747735294775025664

Lads

Does anyone have the "I was one once" Farage webm?

Agreed. We need a genuine collapse of the establishment.

I hope Nige has enough energy to keep going until we truly are out of the EU.

BYE BYE TRAITOR

They're actually very hard to hate because they're so insanely nice. If you make a politically incorrect joke they'll usually laugh instead of sperg out even if the disapproval is obvious.

Noice.

Cosmopolitan liberals are the worst

Jamie Oliver always reminds me of the Blair era.

That is to say I think he should be hung alongside Blair, just for association.

NEVER EVER

No that's a jpeg

Looks like we'll have to stop Boris lads. Jamie Oliver is the only chef in the entire country and without him we'll have no food.

Is that meant to be a crochet symbol? If so, that's spectacularly bad

You're not a woman.

I get that with Robbie Williams tbh

TOP KEK

Important poll

strawpoll.me/10609320

I'm not clicking that shit lad, use poal.me

I clicked it. It's not the fake site.

I'll trust you lad.

It's a screamer lad AAAAAHHHH

Looks like Labour is learning, if eventually.
Always the slowest kid in the class.

I'd say wait awhile tbh, if we have it right now people will just vote for the tories thinking they'll get a "eurosceptic" PM, we need to wait until its shown they don't care, then the purple surge comes.

OK, it's really hard to fit the whole speech into 8MB, and I also think ffmpeg doesn't like my source footage very much so it looks a bit choppier than I expected. Should be good enough though.

Not sure what one you're on about lad.

Depends. Are you willing to consider to poo in the loo?

Thank God, hopefully that'll take the air out of Dan and Duncan a bit.

This it "lad" ?

Farage for seamines on the english channel confirmed

My read on the situation as well.

Gove and Boris just don't look happy at all.

What the hell is he saying?

Damon Albarn gets my goat. Tbh, most pop stars do. The one thing we all have to console us, is knowing that people like Albarn, and his fans, are absolutely haram; and will increasingly become targets for Islamic ire and violence.
The same, in fact, goes for all leaf munching liberals, all homosexual 'activists', all feminists, all jews, all christians and every other group of traitors.
Take heart in the knowledge that, sooner or later, the British people are going to have to become robustly nationalistic out of existential necessity; and the entire coalition of parasites upon the white man will reap what they have sown.

But what if i like Blur lad?

He's talking about Golden Dawn having an immigration policy of putting landmines on Greece's borders

Laughing about Golden Dawn and how their immigration policy is "landmines on the borders."

Also says they aren't offended by the term Neo-Nazis.

actually impressed you have that

mummy

Brexit has pushed everyone to the right lads.

The Guardian's chief correspondent for Hillsborough writes….
twitter.com/david_conn/status/747723176143130624

Why rule it out lad? Now he'll have more time on his hands for bantz at the pub, all you'll have to do is go down to where he drinks and buy him a pint.

Tbh I don't mind some of Blur's music: I was really making the point that most of their fans are libcuck traitors who have pavlovian reactions to words like 'racist': which are far more profound than any qualms they may have about the ongoing (((globalist))) campaign against their own race.

Incredible you lads can make his speech out

You know what they say lads, "Humble in victory, gracious in defeat."
But Nigel has been fighting 25 years for this so fuck being humble.

>They rejected the (((merchant))) banks.
Farage literally named them.

cyanide capsule successfully planted

No not retarded it's just a lawyer/politician way of explaining you're getting fucked and you have no recourse.
Didn't you learn latin, stupid goy?
extra meaning external to.
extra-terrestrial
extra-legal

NEW THREAD WHERE

hahahahahaha

where did all the Ray posters go?

nvm found it

I'm trying to work out what he's saying
Farage: Well you've got the Jobbik lot, you've got the [Charlie boots]? use smart uniforms
Nuttall: They all rock up in their uniforms in the parliament
Farage: Golden Dawn, have embarked… well I was one once, but the… [you're well gone]? But Golden Dawn, Neo-Nazi is not an abusive term. They call themselves Neo-Nazis! Proudly! But you've seen their immigration policy, haven't you?
Nuttall: Landmines, don't they?
Farage: Landmines on the borders!

a man of taste!

What did he mean by this?

And I'm not even British!

Here's a ~100MB MP4 version in HD:

AS THEY FUCKING SHOULD BE

FREE MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE PUSHES DOWN THE WAGES OF WORKING POOR AND MAKES THEM DISPOSABLE

'''THE EU ALLOWED ZERO-HOUR CONTRACTS
FREE MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE MADE THEM POSSIBLE

The screeching Sinn Fein MEP was once convicted of planning a bombing campaign
"We demand democracy" she said…
…Are Nige needs to check under his car these IRA fuckers have got form getting murderously upset with people

from r/PoliticalDiscussion

Obviously, ignorance of racist alt-right nomenclature is forgiveable, but I thought you should know before you go around saying that sort of stuff at work. Right or wrong, it carries quite negative implications.

NEVER EVER

Se, it can't be what it seems. I'm pretty sure that's Quentin Letts he's talking to - why would he admit being a Neo-Nazi to a journalist?

SLAGGING ARE NIGE OFF

Wew lads not even ITV can come up with actual arguments.

Did Quentin ever publish an article about that meeting? If he secretly likes Nige, he might have decided to keep that bit off the record.

the journalist might have been a friend or something you're not a girl hang yourself

What the fuck happened to Gordon's videos, lads? They are all shitty quality now

NEVER EVER

his computer died

I asked him this and he responded!

His computer died so he is using a laptop.
Also, he can't edit videos on that laptop

Because they were high quality works of art before user.

I'm glad ttpw's back, tbh
only decent tripfag
nah, a few of you lads are ok

New bread new bread now

TOP KEK

WHY I VOTED REMAIN…

twitter.com/globalsnewsroom/status/747730885605269504

Why doesn't he go fuck off in his hot air balloon?

SOMEONE MAKE A NEW THREAD BEFORE THIS ONE IS LOCKED

I'll make a new thread hold on

LMAO

RECENT GORDON HAPPENINGS

GOOD LAD

wew

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4q8psq/farage_isnt_it_funny_when_i_came_here_17_years/

Remember when all these leftists just a couple of years ago wanted all these banks and big corporations to crash and fail?
Now they are crying non-stop saying how the leave has crashed the economy with no survivors.
I've never seen so many unaware hypocritical cunts in my life, in such a short span of time.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

PLEASE TELL ME THE AUTISM HAS FUCKED HIS MIND

it's glorious isn't it

Loving all these arguments.

NEW THREAD

STOP POSTING UNTIL THE NEW THREAD

WHAT A HYPOCRITE

I honestly hope Gords is just fucking with us at this point.

I'm just going to email him saying thank you for what he's done for this country tbh lad

Reddit is a fucking plague on thought.

The nurturing center for the useful idiot.

So he was left in the wreckage while the fire rises