Safe space

please do not post anything that could trigger someone

''''

im triggered fam

Why?

hah gaaaaay

ummm my dad was shot when he was 11. the word "trigger" triggers me. Reported.

im not sure but that post felt insulting somehow

Speaking of SJW's and their safe space, I found this video on youtube today.

Why not OP?

your safe-space is triggering me, Hard…

>>>/out/

It's almost like OP understood what this thread would do, AND instead of asking politely for offensive content, Asked that no one post any offense content so he could stocc up. NAH, That OBviously couldn't be the case.

Awwww…what's the matter? You don't like seeing Trump being made fun of? LOL

Not really. I hate both Trump and Hillary equally. Cry harder Trumptard. LOL

Always fun to watch Hilltards ditch their Stalin when it's convenient for them to do so.

I agree entirely.

You Trumptards are retarded. I voted for Gary Johnson. Cry harder faggots.

to be perfectly honest, Im not triggered in the slightest. I wanted Bernie to win. but then switched to trump once I saw the future and realized he'd sell his soul to Hillary. anywho, stop caring already. All we need to do is make a new government already and find a way to stop paying taxes that get automatically taken out of our paycheccs. .

False. The only ones crying here are you Trumptards, getting pissy by the anti-Trump pics I posted. It's the same kind of reaction I got from Obamatards when I trolled them for 8 years.

BOOM, U TURN. This thread is going down a path I don't want to even think about so, anyone ever wondered what kind of forces exist outside of human perception? We've evolved 5 senses and can think abstractly if we really want to. Go my children. I believe in your creativity.

for every day that passes there's even less reason to visit this place

lmau shuddup rere

come on already, IT DOESNT MATTER, TRUMP FUccING WON. STOP FIGHTING ALREADY.

cc

I have a helicoptet waiting for you, commie.

I am not triggered though, but I can easily trigger others.

U mad white boi?

It's usually the brainwashed who are retarded. But go ahead and be a sheep to the two party system.

Johnson claims to be for small government but likes tpp, tell me more about how he's so trustworthy. He gets triggered like a tumbrina when someone says "illegal immigrant", fucc that guy. Political party doesn't matter.

ya got me there, TPP is pure evil. On the other hand, in an ideal world there would be no borders… Maybe one day we'll all learn to not use each-other for money in which case borders won't be a problem. but greed is something in human blood that's hard to drive out.

I don't care about TPP nearly as much as you do. Maybe it's because I'm not uploading copyrighted material in youtube videos. Maybe it's because I'm against piracy. So yeah, he's trustworthy.

Good goy

It does not matter as long as im not personally affected yet.

ok…. what website did you come from?

Yep, i give a minute before that guy starts to post gilfs here.

Why wait?

Is this "old women" posting some kind of ruse with embedded pictures?

nope, he just likes the older gals.

Alrighty then.

I don't belong to any website. So asking that question is completely stupid.

Everybody has a safe space that they don't want cyber bullies to penetrate. Including anti-SJW's and Trump supporters(basically they're the same group).

ебать

yes, and it's called