Ask a cat anything

Ask a cat anything.

Pic related, it's me 1 year ago.

What is the highest height you've fallen from? and is it true that cat always land on their feet?

meow?

do you enjoy liccing your asshole? isn't it a lot of work for such a small tongue?

I think somewhere between 1,5 and 2,0 meters when my owner put me in his shoulder and started standing. I had to get out of there. And yes, 90% of the time it's what happens

Disagree, I personally think that meowth.

Of course, I think humans are fuccing disgusting for cleaning their butts with paper rather than their own tongue.

Why are you all so afraid of cucumbers?

how do cats such as pic related seem to know how to manipulate humans so well and take over the internet, are they really aliens that are pretending to be cats?

what happens if you strap bread and butter (butter side up) on your bacc and jump from very high?

we /cats/ now?

How long are most cats?

Because they're creepy as fucc. Can you think of an alien nigger? A green nigger? If such a thing existed, their diccs would look like cucumbers. They're just scary.

Maybe we are maybe we are not. That's classified.

Quantum physics is proven right.

Long enough to fucc your moms pussy ahahahaha get it

that fuccing pun.

who isn't?

Gays & women? :^)

I'm watching you

Are you flirting with me, or threatening me?

let's not let the GAY COMMUNITY think they're welcome here.

what is the difference

who cares?

Uncle AJ cares

prove there is something wrong with gays

they fucc other men

QED

Why do you guys have a love-hate relation to belly rubs?

Cats are a host to mind control parasite, that exist in symbiosis with the cat to manipulate humans into providing food and shelter.

Also all felines come from the constelation of lyra, next to the orion belt, their ancestors came to earth millions of years ago and seeded their species on this planet. the cats,lions,tigers…etc we see today are the result of slow evolution of their species, after some millions of years they will develop into their humanoid form and start to build shit but humans will be long gone by then due to our stupidity.

when you're fighting another cat, what do you say? are you trying to intimidate the cat or are you trying to convince it to succy succy?

Dnyarri?

Look up the mind control parasite part it's scientifically proven,google it, this parasite is not dangerous in anyway, it just make humans like cats so much.

so no need to panic, also cats manipulate the internet masterfully because they have very strong telepathic powers and are very good with manipulating the collective consciousness of mankind and by extension the internet.

Funfact : alot of the hacced US servers is falsely attributed to Russian and Chinese haccers was actually done by cats.

I believe it's called toxoplasma gondii

why must the dog chase the cat?

Another funfact : When a cat appears to be sleeping and purring, it's not sleeping it's actually navigating the noosphere.

OP

Dogs can detect the subtle waves emitted by cats and it freaks them out, so they chase it.

in truth, the cats are a friendly species to mankind perhaps the best friend (dogfags pls leave)
a house cat emits some kind of resonance which protects the house and it's inhabitants from psychic attaccs and astral parasites, so cherish your cat and give affection the happier it is the better it will protect you.

Most cats are neutral evil. They tolerate humans because it benefits them.

Not true, cats can survive very well on their own, they don't need us as much as you think, but in the cat world, it's a sign of high social status to be domestic house cat, it makes things much easier for them and proves that they can communicate well with other species (humans). I won't deny that cats are practical and pragmatic, but that's not actually a bad thing it's a sign of higher intelligence.

They can survive without us just fine but why bother when they can just enslave us instead? :^)

Well, I don't see it as an enslavement, but a mutual benefit, they give us their affection,they get rid or insects,rodents,astral parasites, clean negative energy from our homes, our chakras…etc
and we give them food,warmth and comfort.

However it's in their nature to be highly persuasive.

damn I keep getting dubs.

faggot

FAGGOT

tits / gtfo

checced

They're faggots

duct tape and lube

this is Holla Forums , one does not simply fucc with cats on Holla Forums.

watch your self nigger.

…That's kind of hot.

cross species sex is degenerate.