'Regretting motherhood' debate rages in Germany

archive.is/DwTjI

Other urls found in this thread:

dontmarrycareerwomen.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

every single motherfucking time
revv up the ovens bernd

(((Israeli)))
researcher has stirred a debate in Germany like in no other country, shattering a long-held taboo.

Why the sage?

That's right goy! 23 women stated they regretted having children!

Better not reproduce! hehehe….

*unless it's with a Somali muslim of course, in that case you have to.

odd

Absolutely disgusting. These articles are being churned out like a Holla Forums dystopian parody.

Thanks for not saging.

For some reason three anons found it appropriate to do so.

Also never heard of it.
Must be some of those typical Jewish delusions.

Oy vey, nothing to see here.

the fire rises

There are shills who sit on the catalog looking to trash each new thread.

Pointing out they are (((kikes))) is not trashing a thread. I'm sure they were just really mad at reading the article.

It's been shown that leaving your baby in daycare for 20 or more hours a week generates the same neurological conditions as totally abandoning it. Hope these raven mothers are happy they just traumatized their kids because they wanted to have their cake and eat it too.

erry time

I'm German and I haven't heard a single word about this till now.

Fucking hell

Genesis 26:4

I will multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and will give to your offspring all these lands. And in your offspring all the nations of the earth shall be blessed,

Deuteronomy 1:10

The Lord your God has multiplied you, and behold, you are today as numerous as the stars of heaven.

(((Rubs hands intensly)))

Seriously (((they))) will overtake the population of any other group only if some disaster strikes, or (on count of all those hereditary disorders) if (((they))) pull shit like this.

How anyone can deny it at this point is beyond me. The evidence of Jews being involved with a plot, whatever it specifically is, against the West and especially Germans is everywhere.

Hard to believe that these mothers love their children but wished they never had them, I doubt they truly care for them.

I'm willing to bet these "23 German women" are actually kike twats who happen to live in Germany.

Jews aren't Germans, even if they have a German passport.

Or, more likely, just made up propaganda.

Thread related:

It's no (((((((cohencidence))))))) that "debates" like these happen.

But it's also no coincidence that being a mother in the modern degenerate world of feminism, consumerism and social media is a real challenge.

Ideologies are not killing Europe.
Modernity is.

Yes shiksas, your (((careers))) and the (((economy))) are more important than potential life experiences. Forget about having children and live a fulfilling life by spending most of your waking time at your job, then after a few decades you can you can be in a management position and take your frustration out on your employees (who do have children) because you are miserable witches.

Most parents don't, "career women" I believe actively despise their children and only had them so they could claim superwoman, I-can-have-it-all status.

I fully believe that they found 23 cosmopolitan narcissists who regret having children because they really put a damper on their globetrotting.

Women are selfish creatures, what else is new. Instead of raising a family, they want to avoid that responsibility and live a life of hedonism which children directly impact. It's not their fault, it is simply in their nature. Women also change their thinking from one day to the next depending on their mood.

I'll willing to bet that the vast majority of mothers do not regret having children.

This "research" is based on the testimonies of 23 women. Please don't use this study to fuel your hatred of women.

Those mothers are why "SIDS" (((exists))).

A babies emotional psyche is fragile and it can sense when a mother doesn't love it and it will die sometimes due to the neglect of the mother.

Anyone who believes SIDS is real may as well just sub to the Sanders subreddit.

We really need to shame women for this disgusting behavior. There aren't enough cat lady maymays.

Nein user.

A woman without a leader is a selfish creature. A woman with proper male leadership is fine.

any word from africans, arabs or mexicans?

Another (((influential member))) also happens to have an odd interest in destroying gentile culture. Color me surprised.

And they wonder why people resent them.

so they're pretending there's a huge debate to try to generate the debate?

I found the real post. Some faggot mod must have intercepted your post and added his shill corruption to the most pertinent part.

Let us continue on and never stop pointing out (((whom))) is doing this.

The jew is stirring this up but it's true, that many women regret children. The feminism virus has affected more people than you could believe.

I've seen this on Krautchan as well. What does it mean?

Kraut here.
Never heard of this debate.
Only thing i always hear is that people want to have children but simply can't afford it anymore.

this

wow, what a high sample size! by an Israeli researcher! in a liberal newspaper!

better throw out 4 billion years of evolved life with sexual dichotomy, 10,000 years of human civilization with sexual dichotomy and patriarchy, and 1500 years of Christian patriarchal civilization in the West, amirite goys?

i mean guys

RWDS now

OTOH, thiss should fuel our hate of kikes.

Have you pathetic Goyim ever wondered if you are Breeding too much, and not dying off quicky enough?

Every day I see news like this and I feel ever more thankful for being born a man. To be a woman is to live a life of servitude.

Well, that's related to the issue. I don't have trouble believing that many women regret having kids, because the type of lifestyle that many women lead makes having them really difficult and limiting, especially if they do not live close to the grandparents or other relatives who can help out.

I found Sarah Fischer. I assume she is gentile. Germanbros would be able to check more easily.

Someday, just you fucking watch you stupid fucking frog.

Why have I never heard of this debate that rages my country?

Sadly it's a bit more complex.
Jews are at the heart of the process bringing about modernity, that's their only palpable sense of purpose as a rootless people.

Jews love to say that everything they do is the greatest, even if it happens in tightly knit jew-liberal circles.
I pretty sure this rubbed off on american media as well.

Who gives a shit if it's entrenched or not? What matters is if it's true.

Jews want to eradicate Germans because this man, Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld, claimed that they are the descendents of the Amalekite king Agag, through descent via Haman. Therefore they believe that G-d himself has commanded them to exterminate every "Amalekite" on the face of the earth and wipe out the royal line of Agag. This is why they do not want German men to breed.

Its German for user

German fags is this true. Did merkel actually try and raise the white birth rate, or is this all kike lies?

Does Paternal leave help birth rate though

Not really. I highly doubt Merkel's policies have done shit, or likely was nothing more than a weak gesture to actually raising the birth rates.

Ten years ago when the subject came up around my buddies Frau she basically said it's the environment socially that makes it hard to raise children. The economic situation is really overblown in the Western world. Maybe not since 2008, but before that most people were just selfish and greedy overthinking it thinking they needed to put far more resources into a child rather than adjusting their lifestyle. This is the common problem throughout the West. People take their current lifestyle + baby into account without even considering altering their lifestyle at all.

The social impact IIRC was relating to women with children in the work environment. Apparently it's very hostile in Germany as they prefer women to stay at home rather than being some "independent" feminist woman (i.e. America) constantly being distracted by children. Germans take their work ethic pretty fucking seriously, so it sounded strange to me then and still does, but you have to be around them to understand it.

Maybe a Germanbro or someone familiar can elaborate, but that's what I personally heard from some of the women.

Looks like a shitskin liberal foreigner. It is a shame because many foreigners are actually quite based and no doubt will join the next SS.

Every fucking time.

That's a stupid thing to be thankful for. You can't be born a woman because you wouldn't be you. Women have different genetic priorities. To think that everything is equivalent but with different mental programming is a very artificial jewish way to think.

Sorry this post is probably autism.

They are just aching for a second holocaust

I could see Germans being annoyed at women who constantly need to leave work or adjust their schedule for their children.

I'd also imagine that the classic shame of needing your wife to work because you can't support your family on your own would be present in a country famous for it's seriousness about work.

Massively underrated post.

MGTOW
=
FEMINISM

/thread

The establishment has been pushing this for ages in media and academia

Demographic shift is more caused by the societal brainwashing heaped upon women, that it is by immigration alone.

Ever taking wimmyns opinions seriously=cancer

If the sample was randomly selected 500 or 2000, I would be more inclined to believe that. But hey, my mother said the other day she regrets not having more kids so what do you know, it goes both ways and I bet the kikes are in the tiny minority.

Every. Single. Time.

So two kike authors? Oy vey.

Remind me again though. If women don't work in labor driven industries, are a burden to the state financially, and don't want to mother children… why do we need them functionally in society at all? So we don't run out of nurses, waitresses and newthink teachers?

Fischer literally means fisher, not every German-sounding name is jewish you dumb anglo.

I'm really interested in research like this. If you have some sources to studies, that'd be great.

Absolutely not. Fuck off.

Why do men not step up? Why do men not help with children? You expect women to work, and also to cook and clean and raise children, while you sit on your ass. You hear a lot about motherhood question, where are the men? When do they talk about fatherhood? They don't. Men are perma-manchildren now, only concerned for fancy cars and mancaves and muh vidya. You never hear men talk of what family they want, of wanting children. You place all the choice and responsibility on women, and are surprised when women don't want to live as a single mother while their husband lounges doing nothing to help. Men are entitled and view women as slaves.

Continuing the species or regret…. seriously what the fuck is wrong with people? Something maybe makes you uncomfortable? Better wrap yourself in bubble wrap and cry in the corner. Faggots

We've got to combat this whole anti-natalist "child-free" movement with messages that restore the primacy of motherhood. The "child-free" feminist movement is self-evidently aimed at mostly young white women.

There's actually a lot of truth in this. White women would probably want to be mothers more often if all these modern nu males would stop being insufferable faggots who are self-evidently NOT fatherhood material.

Restoring the primacy of motherhood and fatherhood should go hand in hand.

Pregnancy inuduces improvements in the mothers brain, expands her capabilities and horizons.

I somehow feel that this is something we could use, it is more solid and factual than soft arguments about the happiness of motherhood.

I'm tired of women not having kids to pursue their careers. Women have this unique and extraordinary gift of being able to produce children and having a powerful biological link to the child formed during 9 months of being physically attached to a growing child.

The fact that women want to pursue careers and compete against men is infuriating because women will never be able to compete with men. They are inferior to men of equal intelligence in the workplace because even childless women work significantly fewer hours, retire earlier and are overall less competent and responsible.

I don't see any purpose of hiring a career woman who is never planning on having kids. She will most likely be worse than her male counterparts, especially men who have families and even more incentive to work harder., unless I can pay her significantly less.

Most older, childless women regret not having kids because they lost the one unique thing they have over men, and they realize they cant compete with men in the workplace because they don't have the same hardiness and temperament, so their lives are full of emptiness.

That is why the value of an older woman is so terribly low in the dating marketplace. She is unable to produce children, is usually unattractive, and her realization tat shes not even competitive in the one thing she dedicated her entire life to makes her bitter, so shes difficult to deal with.

Literally like Hitler

Eva was invited into a talk show, reception like a “Salem witch trial”.
Was asked to rescind her „controversial views“.
Was told Hitler had pro family policies as well.
Answers, so what, Hitler build Autobahn and your are driving on it even today.
Shock, horror, “Das geht gar nicht”! Thrown out of the show.
Immediately fired from the German national broadcaster ARD.
Not able to find a job in Germany because of boycott.

Watching the meat grinder of gentile life in the trenches of WWI must have been very satisfying for those like him.

This. Why would any woman want to bear the children of a numale or manchild? Holla Forums is quick to call women selfish whores, but put yourself in their position. Men are not providing incentive to breed. Women are attracted to strong genes, strong men, manly masculine men. A twinky little numale craft-beer-chugging nearly-faggot does not turn women on. A properly aroused woman in the presence of a strong male practically begs to be inseminated. Even feminists realize, subconsciously, that male feminists and numales and bernouts are genetic trash. A female of any species would rather remain barren than spend their resources producing failures.

Oh yeah, saying that will make women want to bear your spawn. jfc you autists are cringe worthy. Ever hear the expression you attract more flies with honey than vinegar?

Cats are cute but fuck that noise. I think bats are cute and I don't want a hoard of them flying around my house shitting on everything. I wish we had cat cafes.

A place where you can play with and hang around fluffy cats? Japan.

I'm actually far from an autist, as I'm Ivy-league educated, successful and I have a fiancee.

I'm sorry the truth hurts so much, but women ARE inferior to men in the workplace. This doesn't apply to all women compared to all men, but when you look at the aggregate productivity, average retirement age and total hours worked, men greatly exceed women in those categories, even when comparing male doctors vs female doctors.

There is no reason to hire a childless woman over a man, unless there is an off chance that shes happens to be the best candidate for the position, which statistically speaking, is extremely unlikely, or unless you can get away with paying her less.

You're a smug chap, ain'tcha?

I wouldn't say hours work and age retired have jack to do with being a good worker. This is hugely individual. I'll give you that often, but not always or even more than 70% of the time, men are better workers than an equivalent woman. That is far from meaning women are useless workers. A white female still mops the floor with any minority. Learn to compose an argument without resorting to extreme statements.

Another piece of the puzzle.
By calling them this extinct tribe, they have condemned them for all eternity. It's a perfect system, simply say another escapee started again in this land. One drop of blood and they have religious obligation to genocide by any means.

Chaim, you're using the memes wrong.

I kind of want to see all the childless, often single mothers suffer in old age,but part of me says it'll be too late for them to be a cautionary tale.

In all honestly, I think humans will come to regret the vast majority of their decisions, just because we don't experience the other outcome. I wonder if she pulled a random sample of childless women what they'd say?

Also where the fuck is this jew propaganda that work is enjoyable coming from. Fuck I hate work so much.

Modernity is an ideology, you dolt.

Here are the three possible scenarios

Here's the one I find most likely judging from experience of other cases and other topics.

Hours worked and age retired is correlated with productivity to a first order. I understand that some people are more efficient workers than others, but generally speaking, two people of equal intelligence working the same job are assumed to be very close to each other in terms of efficiency, so the next best correlating factor is total hours put into ones career. That, in turn, would increase efficiency anyway because more practice usually means you're better at your job.

I already stated that these are averages, not absolutes. There are competent women out there, but they are rarely better than their male counterparts.

I disagree with your assertion that white women mop the floor with minorities. Do you think that white women mop the floor with Asian men? Even well educated Black and Hispanic men are better hires than white women because they are better prepared to work long and hard.

White women overall are probably better workers than non Asian minorities, but that has more to do with IQ than anything else. Equal IQ white women still get rekt by non Asian minority men, and this is coming from personal experience in my time as both an Ivy League undergrad and grad.

I know most people here haven't ever met a black or Hispanic person over 120 IQ with good work ethic, but let's just say that if I was hiring for an engineering position, I would take the black guy over the white woman any day.

sounds like kike media to me alright

Seems legit.

Tell me more.

I just had a cat lady that I've known for years attempt to initiate courting.

(((Regretting motherhood)))

This is child abuse and neglect.

That's a good reminder that studies can't disprove logic.
Having children is the life goal of every woman and becoming a loving mother and grandmother the endstages of womanhood. Who are the most unhappy women? Barren women, women without sons and daughters. The biggest indicator of future suicide attempts among women are past abortions.

They hide most of their teachings behind hebrew and yiddish.

Those are flies. We are talking about women. I could go on but you've already exposed yourself as naive on topics concerning the other gender and you've been sufficiently blown out here

was she stinky?

was she a smelly cat?

did she make purring sounds?

No fucking shit they regret trying to have kids and a career at the same time. It's not motherhood they regret, it's the fact that they have arranged too much on their plate. They are too "empowered" (brainwashed) to consider not working, so they turn to "I wish I didn't have kids". They know there is something wrong, but they've got it backwards. The problem here is "women should have careers" taken as unquestionable dogma.

Let me put it to you this way; she ate a lot of eggs. She stunk of SBDs.

it's mandatory.
watch the Aaron Russo interview if you want to know why.

hint is pic related.

bump

big fucking sample, right there.

and they are gonna be less regretful once they are old and sick and they have their offspring caring for them. or even sooner when their attractiveness fades and no more rides on the cock carousel.

They're pushing to brown Europe over low birth rates while making white women hate having children.

That's because you're a normal person and not a twenty-something underemployed airhead who browses Zeit or Spiegel.

there was a major online battle @ forbes a few years ago regarding career women

dontmarrycareerwomen.wordpress.com/

Reminds me of this quote.

If keeping guns and ammunition can put this spinster into hell quicker…

bump.