Iceland Soccer Football eurocup

Pure White Iceland Team BTFO Nigger Lover Cuck English Team

MemeMagic2016 continues its amazing onslaught as a soccer team filled with only PURE nationalistic players (whose parent's didn't fall off a boat 3 years ago) continues to decimate in a "European" Championship that is 50% shitskin.

How far will they go?!

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/govuk-if-england-lose-to-iceland-replay-the-match-until-we-get-the-result-we-desire
ravenhilllodge.com
archive.is/ySxql
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelo_Ogbonna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephan_El_Shaarawy
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/sydney-united-fc/
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/croatia-social-club-melbourne-knights/
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/hellas-fan-club/
youtube.com/watch?v=I_o43X6wFdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GQg-dvXQqMY
youtube.com/watch?v=6-3JIZ3MQgw
grapevine.is/mag/column-opinion/2016/03/03/how-working-in-iceland-turned-me-into-an-angry-feminist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOOD LUCK ICELAND

As an Englishman I fully support Iceland. So many non-English on my team I could never get behind them.

They'll go to the next round.

England a joke as usual.

Based vikings defeating multicultural football.

Modernity literally blown the fuck out.
Giant consumers societies blown the fuck out.

GOOD LUCK ICELAND

t. a frenchman

Next is France aka Africa, should be easy win for Iceland.

Really it doesn't matter how many stars you have when they're a mixed, rootless team with no unity. No nigger can play for England or France like a white Icelandic guy can do for Iceland.

Yeah, I saw the match and my highlight was also the black vs white contrast.

France is the most niggerdly of all the teams
I hope Iceland decimates them

They'll get behind you though ;P

:^)

We were romans while you snowniggers were out being frozen savages.

What was matters little, what is matters most.
Go back to eating your fish and chips faggot, I'm sure you won't be needing any extra salt this time around

Lol

What is this? Affirmative action for soccer matches? Fucking cucks should be ashamed of themselves.

When did the Brits become a bunch of whiny fags? First Brexit recalls and now this?

The sad part is, I cant tell if this is satirical. What the fuck happened to the brits? Did all the bants and Manliness leave the country in the US and Australia?

An all Icelandic Iceland may actually face an all Italian Italy in the finals.

It's just a joke, calm your tits.

Read a book.

No but they can face each other in the semifinal. We may get an all white Poland and Wales semifinal aswell.

Really all the remaining teams except Belgium, France and Portugal are mainly white. Germany has 1 dindu and 1 or maybe 2 mudslimes starting.

Sorry I forgot Romans where black, just like the Egyptians.

I could fucking see it happening.

Doesn't Itally have the Mario guy who's an adopted nigger?

Not playing

The Holla Forums teams should be Iceland, Poland, Italy and Wales. 100% ethnically their own nationality.

Picture of him

Ah, I see, that's great. Wikipedia says he is on the national team though.

Good job Iceland, i've never seen such an atrocious 'English' performance in my entire life. Those players should commit sudoku.

Icelanders are more cucked than even swedes

Iceland is basically the only remaining 100% white state in the western world. Ye there is some feminism and other pozzed shit going on there and sadly there seems to be some voices to invite rapefugees but it's still a preserved country.

Did you know the Trojans were black too? Bet you didn't.

He isn't in the 23 players brought to the competition.

Everytime.Can the germans be anymore fucking shit at geneocide people?

I heard he was injured, so I don't think he is playing.

No wonder I kept seeing flags on cars.

I still don't understand why.

My thoughts exactly. And you could even tell that team didn't gel well with each other. That is true both on and off the pitch.

Yet one has niggers and the other doesn't

I feel your pain

>>>/oven/

They play really really well, always beating their opponents fair and square. Super impressed by them.

GO ICELAND

Actually he's washed-up and no team wants to buy him, much less let him near the Italy team. His only goal in football was getting EU citizenship anyway.

Historic win

And what have you accomplished since then?

Tsktsk.

That guy couldn't even make it into a Division 1 team and he was running rings around players from the top Premiership clubs.

Where is that ? (middle pic)

SIGN THE PETITION

change.org/p/govuk-if-england-lose-to-iceland-replay-the-match-until-we-get-the-result-we-desire

SIGN THE PETITION

Klængshóll lodge, North Iceland

Troll peninsula, North Iceland
ravenhilllodge.com

GOOD LUCK ICELAND

(checked)

Top bants

Eder might be 100% Italian though. Might have some German in him also considering he comes from a very small town in Santa Catarina.

Not 100% certain about Motta.

100% agreed

I was cheering for NI too since they were pure as well

sad to see shitskins even on the welsh team

it's a joke m8
it's making fun of the lefty faggots' Brexit redo petition

I'm pretty sure that's been studied and proved. Homogeneous groups do far better than diverse groups.

I've seen studies saying exactly this about mixed units in a military setting

I'd assume that would also apply to other team settings such as competitive sports, yes

so are you saying niggers are playing in english and french teams because of affirmative action?

he's fuckin shit anyway, bad attitude

nigger worship and multiculturism is being pushed HARD in England through football since it's so popular (just like in the US with NFL)
(they're also trying to do this with pakis and cricket but it's less successful lmao)

wouldn't be at all surprised if the Football Association and the Premier League actually have nigger quotas, and strong arm teams that don't comply

They sure as hell are employed over European players. As an example the mudpeople's intelligence is lower, so it makes it "affirmative action".
Go look how many football teams are owned by jews by the way. Then there's the media..

If the media says something positive about you you're probably a piece of shit in every aspect of your life.

Lel

Sjws will accuse Iceland of racism against thee multykulty soccer teams for using their white racist Volcano chant.

archive.is/ySxql

Do I smell incoming kikery and cultural enrichment for Iceland now that people are noticing them?

Jews hate competition. They can't have goyim nations with homogeneous cultures just like theirs existing. Homogeneous cultures are more capable of group think. A quality necessary to control ones own nation.

I was watching game in a pub, and everyone did the "hu hu hu" thing with them. Pretty great.

People think they like Iceland solely because it's the underdog, but I think they unconsciously recognize how filled all the other teams are with foreign players.
It's just so damn nice to see a real national team for a change.

Next stop, Iceland faces the French Foreign Legion. There are what, 3 frenchmen in the team. Griezmann is German

We gotta prep the memes well, because some of those niggers can really play ball.

Sounds accurate and representative tbh

Americans would really benefit from that tbh.

Take the final pill nigger.
Nature is law.
Law is nature.

And Nature is Fascism.

It's a joke you fucking autist

It really isn't, burger. Your fat ass probably thinks Sweden = Europe

Meanwhile the only x/pol/ on Holla Forums jerking it to civic nationalism is the brit one.

All those imported players. I bet England thought it was gonna win with its "superior" multy-kulty team.

Portugal here, I was also cheering Iceland on.
Too bad it was a stalemate.

I don't fucking understand how anyone can cheer on their national team full of niggers and huehues.

Fuck these cucks, makes me wanna puke.
They get all emotional over this garbage, then complain about the team's horrible performance. I mean what the fuck are they expecting from rootless mulatos and nogs?

Even my parents who are "open-minded" about this shit, poibted out how France is full of niggers. And then my father told me how Belgium improved it's football by accepting players from other nations. So close.

England players think they're hot shit because they get paid 100.000£ a week, yet they fail to justify even 1/1000th of that sum when playing for the national team. Infact, they got beat and their asses handed to them by a team of semi-professionals who work 9-5 jobs (or 4 hour workdays) that play for enthusiasm and the love for the game. I feel bad for English fans, no sympathy for the team whatsoever.

Iceland is brilliant, they play excellent football, and they prove it's about the heart, above all

9 % of Icelanders were on the stadium )
Love it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelo_Ogbonna

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephan_El_Shaarawy

maybe there is more but I just checked the most obvious names

Don't worry, France is gonna lose. France and England always choke

Adopted by a kike-Italian family no less
He's an idiot anyhow

I'll give you that he's at the very least born on Italian soil but he's on the team purely for diplomatic reasons

Meanwhile Iceland must face the home team of Algeria before hopefully making it to the semi finals against Turkey, do you think they can make it?

They both suck though
I still don't get why that Kikeventus faggot Conte can't put Immobile in

The explanation is both practical and "social"
On the one hand, niggers are those that benefit the most from sports programmes because they're so economically incompetent that their only options in life is to either be a sportsman or a thug, hence countries that offer a lot of them see their sports niggified by the sheer mass of shitskins and negroes applying for them.
On the other hand, despite soccer being extremely popular, some countries where the leagues aren't as strong as in others (i.e. France, Switzerland etc.) see it as a poor man's sport.

Its too bad croatia lost to a bunch of portugese gypsies

Cheering for iceland and poland now

sage for slide thread

I wonder if the real reason England have crumbled over the past 10 years in tournaments is because their team has become increasingly wogified.

The Dutch team has also become increasingly shit since they started throwing niggers into it.

The FA are desperately searching for answers but they'll never admit this one.

2 or 3 foreigners max a National team can stomach before it loses its soul.

I guess the point is that while France or Belgium or even the Netherlands can count on both the home, white players and an immense manpower pool of dindus from all corners of Africa, England has to rely on actual "refugees" or a bunch of imported nobodies that only play well in Premier League because the whole team is built up with them and a bunch of spics playing together. Remove all the actually strong players, divide the "natives" in four separate teams and lo and behold, you have a bunch of morons that barely know what a football is. Add to that exorbitant salaries and so many advertisement deals and you've got a team of golden nobodies.

In fact this is one of the reasons why England, Spain and France are grossly underperforming compared to weaker-on-paper teams: their own leagues aren't set up to bring out the best of their own players, but as international rings for all races to square off on the pitch. Compare and contrast with places like Italy and Germany where, despite the abundance of foreigners, still retain a lot of native players in their middle to small clubs playing in the top divisions.

"muh trattegia"
We are talking about the guy who benched 2 of the best classic wingers in the world because he wanted Pirlo to make the passes only
ripip Kebab Killer Krasic, at least Giovinco made himself again

The reason England always flop is, in my opinion, lack of rest and old style/doctrine clash
The Premier/Championship have an enslaving schedule if you are a good team, and players get their shit ruined with 50 or 60 matches in a season, compared to let's say Iceland's 30 something
Doctrine clash is that bong players are trained in "areas" or "yards", in every area there's a group of decisions and priorities
This makes for a precise context and ease of tactic management, but when you are in a tense moment you shouldn't be thinking about decisions but in instincts
And negroes aren't good at that either, that's why in big matches the bongs looks very sluggish and nervous

I was thinking this while watching it live. Iceland's team is full of Icelandic men who can easily trace their lineage back generations. England is mixed with some of them probably only being second generation immigrants. Racial unity is a very important part, but it will never be mentioned because of the taboo nature.

That and I think Iceland told themselves, "whatever happens, happens, we made it this far", lets just play. Whereas England were probably saying "lol Iceland, take it easy tonight lads, save our energy for France".

"Racemixing does not happen guise"
"the propaganda does not work"

they are going to get their share of niggers too

That excuse doesn't hold up well with me. Half of Iceland's team plays in the Premier League/Championship. Plenty of Premier League players in other National teams who don't have any problems either.

Jack Wilshere has had a rest all season and was one of England's worst players.

Every time an England player got the ball they just seemed to freeze and not know what to do with it.

Hey, French here, I hope you guys win against us.

Those guys did nothing wrong

It does to me everytime i see a Premier side play in Champions League, BUT you have a strong point regarding players in other national teams, even when it's half and half (Alexis Sanchez did a good tournament, although wasn't the best of them all, while Aguero sucked bench)

This one i blame to the good ol' doctrine of yards, they are tense and fuck up the simplest of passes ala Gerrard because they overthink the options
Compared to ze germans' fast & aggressive passing or the slavs' rape doctrine, this issue becomes more obvious

It's a joke

But they still are a bunch of fucking whiny cucks though

Pirlo's pretty great fam, it's the rest of the Kikeventus roster that bothers me, since they're basically just a bunch of nobodies owned by a certified Kike who win just by recommendations and benudlies.

Can't agree with that goy, otherwise all players of English teams would be destroyed by the time these competitions come up. In general though I agree that they have to participate in way too many matches and it would be so much more competitive to have smaller tourneys.

Or the Italians' "lock the door and come back later"
Or the Spanish "pass pass pass"

Not to mention, the guy is clearly psychologically challenged, giving the amount of chokes and his fetal alcohol syndrome facial expressions

Checked. The natural order shall be restored.

That's the whitest french team in a decade.

Also n°13 and 20 are domesticated niggers, not wild ones (Islanders).

And n°21 is polish or something (Koscielny).

they got 35 rapeugees

David Milliband was spotted on the sidelines waving a banana in a failed attempt to encourage the English team.

Nice pic. Desktopped

Everyone thought it was hysterical that Iceland would even show up to play. They aren't laughing now, are they?

Nordic Race + Greco-Roman Culture = ==GOD TIER==

All hail the Icelandic pagan crab god!

POLSKA
O
L
S
K
A

kurwa

ICELAND
C
E
L
A
N
D

Some monkey scores for portugal against poland

Why are the so many dindus on the Portuguese team?

They all come from Brazil, aided by Portuguese football teams.

All white Polska got rekt by mixed race Portugal team. Wales and Iceland will go home next. Stay mad Holla Forums.

You're a failure and you should feel bad for yourself tbh

They're rejects from Brazil, just like Spain and Italy keep getting poz'd players. They're not good enough for the good squad, so they get tossed around like unwanted gifts. Germany does it the other way around, they specifically let people defecate on their team colors as long as they're good enough to play.

Final's gotta be Wales v Iceland tbh fam

Hilarious coming from a Holla Forumstard. Muh white race! LOL

You're having a hard time tonight.

The 4 semifinal teams will be: Germany, France, Portugal and Belgium. All multicultural. Stormfags BTFO.

This.

How can a -English person ever care about England the way a true Englishmen does?

Former colonies…

Portugal isn't really multicultural though. We might be in a few generations but for now dindus are still about 2-3% of the population if I'm not mistaken.

Your team is multicultural. Your best player Renato Sanches is black.

3 of the 4 scorers today were mixed race. What a goal by mixed race man Robson Kanu. Suck on that stormfaggots.

Good Luck Iceland

Meh, i hate football. just more bread and circuses as far as i am concerned. it's not even very fun to watch unless there's some latin american commentator going GOOOOOOOAAAL

Why do white people do so much better in soccer?

With football it's obvious that blacks have a running advantage, and in basketball a height/running advantage. But what is it about soccer that whites tend to do better?

I'm wondering if it isn't related to dexterity/precision. Would also explain why whites are better marksmen, quarterbacks, and kickers.

That's a nice looking couple. It is as shame she went for the tattoos, but oh well, they're not genetic.

In soccer it is about playing as a team, working together and not trying to be the star.

And we just saw Wales beat a more talented Belgian team today. Wales believed in themselves.

Wales against Iceland final, let's meme it. Wales actually has one nigger I believe, God knows why because Wales is practically 100% white but it's better than Moortugal.

this is very true
also anyone who thinks that iceland hasn't already begun the enrichment process is fooling themselves.
(eg:)

there are already mongoloids and even negroids in iceland.

Football is a lot about tactics. Knowing exactly were you're supposed to be, where you're supposed to run, who you're going to pass to and what to do next after the pass. And all of that in split-second decisions.

Niggers have never been master-tacticians.

What is PewDiePie doing there on the topleft?

i would also like to bring up the subject of hooliganism

though such groups are usually a detriment to our cause: they are also possibly an untapped resource; if we use them correctly.

these kind of groups are on the same level as skinheads: basically thugs looking for action and a gang to belong to.
what Holla Forums can overlook is how big the crossover is between many hooligan groups and even official sports clubs; and fashy / natty spirit.
i'll leave a couple of examples from an aussie antifa blog (commie loser has nothing to do but dox bad goys lol)
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/sydney-united-fc/
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/croatia-social-club-melbourne-knights/
antifascistactionsydney.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/hellas-fan-club/

now let me disclaim that i am for wasting time and energy getting into street scuffles with fags: i firmly believe the best hope for us all is local politics.
but: commies always organise a mob, rouse up some thugs, then go and cause trouble. countless examples of this pattern: but its usually in response to another protest in white's interest: eg the recent such example in sacremento. here is a equivillent asutralian example:
youtube.com/watch?v=I_o43X6wFdQ
this is to be expected whenever doing street activism, however, what is more of our concern is when they blockade a political party's launch; as they did recently with the legendary pauline hansons:
youtube.com/watch?v=GQg-dvXQqMY
or vandalise their offices,as they did with the based bernardi.
youtube.com/watch?v=6-3JIZ3MQgw

it is in these instances where street violence becomes of greater relevance than mere sport or distraction: but as an (unfortunately) necessary vanguard to protect those standing up against the vermin who seek destroy our homes, and any who resists.

i agree with joe ownes (yt/user/reziztanze) in that our focus must be to stand in local elections, win local seats; fight for local politics.
however: our enemy plays dirty, and so while our campaign strategy should be rooted in political battles, we must form and provide an effective counter to those who seeks to battle on the street front.
while the above and similar examples of hooligan groups are usually an affront to our own political interests: they are a resource we must utilize when our enemy engages our political warriors with physical force.

All of Wales' niggers were born in England.

Did you see the Belgium players after the whistle? They didn't give a shit. Gollywog Fellaini was smiling.

Reminder: Pure nordic powered Iceland will take on the hosting African powered French civic nationalists, in one hour, 45 mins.

*Frace->France

It seems we have kek on our side.

GOOD LUCK, SON OF GUNNAR

I just noticed the Nogs shirt, it says respect but has folded to reveal RECT. Kek be praised.

Only 4 whites on the French team. Wew.

Iceland is getting fucking wrecked what the fuck, get your shit together

France 2 - 0 Iceland

gg Iceland.

We didn't meme enough, and Kek is furious about it.

FUCK THESE FAKING PANSY-ASS FRENCH NIGGERS (White and black)
ICELAND WILL WIN
ICELAND HAS TO WIN

ICELAND WILL WIN

ICELAND HAS TO WIN

I'm still hoping Team Nigger will lose their concentration and stamina and Aryan willpower will prevail.

Invoke the power of Bateman

ICELAND FOR VICTORY

Don't worry. The'll turn it around.

CONCENTRATION

Failure. Sorry boys.

Anyone do a .gif of the cute little girl in the crowd doing the vulcan?

PLEASE POL WE NEED YOU NOW

SUMMON ALL YOUR MEME MAGIC SO WHITE POWER ICELAND CAN DEFEAT NIGGER LOVER FRANCE

Atleast Germany will eat them alive

Vid?

ICELAND WILL WIN

Thanks, user. I love that vid.

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

FUCK
GTKRWN

Fugg

3-0

I'm done

Fucking snowniggers getting trumped by a pack of nigger originals.

4-0 now. Sad.

Also: French whites cheering for a bunch of black guys. France is even more cucked than Germany.

nice trips, if only you had gotten quads like the nigger loving french

We've done something to deserve this I guess.

Even anti-white shills are getting trips.

Haha you burgers thinking Iceland could trouble France.

Pick one, lad.

Fuck.

Go to bed Australia.

Iceland is a part-time team versus a properly trained and full time French team my cuckolded friend.

meme magic wasn't enough

At least we're better at Helter Skelter

Kek works in mysterious ways.

+1

It was a safe assumption. This French team is stacked beyond belief.

Oh wait, maybe you're English and thought Iceland was any good because they beat you.

Iceland isn't even populated enough to be one of frances 10 most populated cities.

Ours is a fickle god

Iceland's coach is a part-time dentist for fuck's sake.

Guess again, cunt.

At least Iceland is actually icelandic you cuck.

Reminder there is not a single pure French player in the French team.

Lloris is part catalan. Griezmann is alsatian. Koscielny is part polish. Giroud is savoyan. Gignac is part gypsy.

The rest are non white, either arabs or niggers.

no one on the "French team" is French

Burn France as punishment for burning Irminsul.

I don't give a fuck where you're from.

It's just a joke that anyone watching this game thought that Iceland was going to be some kind of threat.

This is absolutely disgusting. Is there still a white team left? Wales?

Even Wales has niggers

Their goalie is a mulatto.
Spain is pure afaik.

Now I'm going to have to root for Germany.
fuck me
Team of whites representing cucks vs team of blacks representing frogs.

ALLONS ENFANTS DE LA PATRIE

They just hire the best players and they happen to be black.

Burn France as punishment for burning Irminsul.

jump high and run fast

Go away freemason.

How the fuck is fighting even when outnumbered being a cuck?

Yes, some pretty important athletic abilities.
Stop denying realiiy because of your ideology. It's embarrassing

Why are you on this board?

Niggers are admittedly better at that racially.
They are good at sports, nothing more.

That's not the case here.

The French football association is historically very pro-minority. They've been accused of anti-white attitudes and player choices for ideological reasons.

Stop repeating this bullshit meme. Niggers aren't better, they aren't even good in the first place.
Shall we compare who dominates which sport?

Niggers aren't good at sports or positions that require thinking and intelligence. For example in American football all of the greatest quarterbacks of all time are white. I can't think of a single nigger catcher in baseball.

Whites are smart enough to realize putting all your eggs in a basket for a career that leaves you without a diploma, bad cv an only lasts 10 years tops isnt a good idea.

I thought I implied that they aren't good at anything other than having an easier time getting to peak physical form.

YYYYYEEESSSSSSSS

You did, but I just wanted to add to it

So, when IT-companies only hire whites and asians it's not racism, they just look for the most intelligent workers, right?
But when sport teams hire (sand)niggers it's because of Anti-whitness n shieeet.

The best players in the world right now are white, you defeatist shills.

Niggers are better at running, sure, but there's a reason 90% of Olympic medals go to Caucasians.

5:1

just stop

VIVE LA FRANCE

There are a lot of scrawny cunts on Holla Forums who need to excuse their lack of activity and fitness - so they pretend it simply isn't a white trait. Pathetic, really.

Except there's ample evidence to suggest that they're diversity hires my non-white friend.

Yes, we really need a self-improvement thread again.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me

Allow me to add this: the majority of recruiting takes place in large metropolitan areas - which as we know are rife with "diversity". When they outnumber whites 10 to 1, when 9 out of 10 non-whites choose sport over study and when they're also the preferred pick for the Marxist cucks - then you have the explanation.

American sports are even worse. basketball, despite originally being a white sport, has been taken over by pavement apes. Football aka NIGGERBALL is the Athletic Jew. Baseball while still majority white is infested with thrid world spics.

Golf and tennis and bowling are fairly non-pozzed and pro-white. (I know one of you faggots will find some nitpick and shine a magnifying glass on it, though)

Yeah be proud of that

Handball
Icehockey & Bandy
Water Polo

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/ovens/
>>>/reddit/

Birches love bowlers

Handball was my absolute favorite thing in gym class growing up. It's a shame that it's not more popular here in the US

Niggers are terrible in rugby also. Nigger-loving teams like France are shit.

Yeah, I forgot about icehockey. Very white and very masculine, as well.

Don't worry guys, computer games are still our territory.

Afro-"American" spotted.

Rugby, football (despite what you seem to think), hockey, polo, MMA, several weight classes in boxing, pretty much every winter sport, power-lifting etc etc - all white dominated.

Now what, cuck?

FRANCE HAS 8 NIGGERS ON THE FIELD

In addition to the above:
Kickboxing.
Almost all winter sports (Koreans dominate Short Track).
Sailing.
Swimming.
All shooting sports.

I'm too bored to elaborate further but the list goes on and on. 9/10 sports are dominated by whites.

Holy fuck that's so old.

It's true though, the Dota 2 esports scene doesn't have a single nigger in it. You got pinoys and southern Americans, but at least you not have any niggers.

Though OG has 2 jews on it's team….

And how did I forget swimming, rowing - water sports kek are also a white only pursuit.

it's not that popular here in western europe either, almost an insiders tip.

one more nigger for france

9 niggers?

He's only 50% more nigger than Payet though.

Then again 9/10 of those were invented by whites and out of those 9, 8 got invented by wacky englishmen on their travels abroad trying to 1up the locals.
Fucking brits, mane.

Doesn't matter at all.

Niggers didn't invent anything except cowshit huts, did you expect them to create a sport ?

Yeah, Neuer is an absolute Uber Mensch.

They did good.

In international water polo I can think of only two black players ever (one on Spanish team one on US).

They're absolutely awesome. Big respect.

ICELAND
C
E
L
A
N
D

Thousands of Icelanders gather on streets of Reykjavík and welcome back the national team with a hero's return

ICELAND
C
E
L
A
N
D

you may notice a distinct majority of white, proud people

WTF user? Where's Iceland's multicultural, diverse spirit?

Why are there so few brown people there?

combination of not enough gibs + cold weather?

Or it could just be, that Iceland is based as fuark

Are Iceland grils attractive?

I haven't met any (eastern european here), but a quick google search suggests so.

I like their eyes.

No colonialist past? Also not a threat to ZOG so they don't bother with indoctrination and destruction?

What?

Good luck Iceland !
Here in France we keep joking about "our" team being the african team.
Black people are more prone to violence

No shit nigger.

It's 350k white people. It's not a threat to anything.

If they had the population of Germany, France or the UK, then you'd see kikes pushing for diversity there.

Smaller European countries tend to fly under the radar, because in the grand scheme of things we don't really matter.

DEUTSCHLAND JA

me too, user

could well be

kek

The whole country?

My eyes are actually the "same"ish as #3. Blue outside green center. Though her's are more "contrast" heavy. brighter?

yes, actually, I think it's 323.002

Those are quite rare. I remember seeing maybe 2 grills with eyes like those ever. are you a girl?

these Viking bastards won me over. Good luck Iceland in whatever you may do

No but even if I were I would never admit such a thing. I know the rules.

Are there any parts of Iceland that speak Burger?

Should I move there and make babbies with those eyes?

There's no stopping you, user. Go forth and make beautiful green eyed white burger-icelandic babies

What about we call them iceburgers

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING;
ice(((berg))) "sunk" the Titanic…

Icelanders are the last white people who care about their heritage and ancestry though.

No decent girl would ever hook up with a burgerite mutt and throw that away.

95%+ white

Mostly German.

The "non-white" i get mixed responses on Holla Forums about this is Italian and Spanish [proper Spanish, not Mexican]

No conclusive decision, but bump with some Iceland grills anyhow.

Didn't you hear? Vikings wuz black.

So my town had these immigrants from iceland. 1 boy 1 girl. The girl became a complete nigger lover. She wasn't really good looking though. She was fat and had a nice face but an odd shaped head with a protruding forehead.

(checked)

Those are all too common.

sheeeit

uk?

They're all feminists anyway.

I would take my time to redpill them if they were feminists.

That's seriously all a feminist needs. Two things;
1 - a good dicking
2 - the redpill
nore: both forced on them

with your source being?

Are white grils supposed to stir my loans? I'm white.

Iceland is the most feminist country in the world. Jewgle it you lazy dipshit.

No you're not, Moishe.

k

Iceland kicked the Netherlands, Austria and England out of the qualifiers or competition itself. The idea they'd be able to challenge France was not ridiculous at all.

The team lost focus in defense during this game and for some reason wasn't hanging back in their own half as much which opened up way too much space for runs behind them.

i jewgled it. meh.
grapevine.is/mag/column-opinion/2016/03/03/how-working-in-iceland-turned-me-into-an-angry-feminist/

yeah, they had chances to be successful against France, but France also played on their home turf, regardless, historical success for Iceland

there seems to be a lack of xenoestrogene intake on Iceland as men look like real men.

The iceburg will sink the Kiketanic.

Meme-magic

This is how a proud, white nation looks like

It's called Soccer retard

underrated post
KEK

This means equal laws for women. Now knowing next to nothing about Iceland, I would assume that since they have a history of surviving harsh winters with a small population, this meant that women took on a broader role than in other cultures. Thus there is a bit more natural "equality" in perhaps their occupations and civic duties.

This is not the blue-haired misandry preached by obese dykes trump up on a low IQ and daddy issues. This type of feminism we'd call 3rd wave, which is probably most prominent in Toronto.

Yeah man these are not fat pink flamingo freaks we know as "feminist"

wow theyre all so handsome

white genes truely are king

Portugal 2 - 0 Wales

If those moors on my team win the cup I'll have to write an official letter of apology to Iceland and Wales and then commit sudoku.

What a disgrace to my people.

Calma rapaz.

Canta o hino como fizeram os nossos emigrantes durante o jogo e aprende a apreciar os pequenos prazeres da vida.

Yes France. Go home Germany.