Emma Watson joined the JUSTice League

WATSON REFUSED TO GET OUT OF BED AFTER BEING CALLED A BAD FEMINIST
heatst.com/entertainment/emma-watson-refused-to-get-out-of-bed-after-people-called-her-a-bad-feminist/

Emma Watson has revealed that she moped for an entire day and “struggled to get out of bed” after people critiqued her feminism.

Following her UN campaign #HeForShe, which urged men to back feminism, she was labelled a “First World Feminist” and attacked for her “white privilege”.

Watson said she found it difficult to accept the tide of criticism which is part and parcel of the in-fighting which plagues the social justice movement.

In an interview with the UK edition of Elle magazine, she said: “It’s difficult to hear criticism from people you consider your peers and who you believe are on the same side”.

“There is a level of criticism that comes with being an actress…but once you take a stance on something like feminism, that’s a completely different ball game.”

“There were a couple of days when I just didn’t want to come out from under the duvet.

“At first I wasn’t sure if I should allow myself to be upset by it, but then I realised I needed to give myself 24 hours to sulk, and then move forward.”

Watson also took on other hot social justice topics, including the contentious gender pay gap, claiming that “no one is being paid equally”.

She said: “Whether you are a woman on a tea plantation in Kenya, or a stockbroker on Wall Street, or a Hollywood actress, no one is being paid equally”.

The actress – who gave the interview as part of a press campaign for the upcoming Beauty and the Beast film – said that she wants to study feminism more before commenting further.

“I need to see and do a bit more first. It’s not like I have been reading this material for years and I don’t have an encyclopaedic knowledge,” she said.

You cannot win at feminism. There's always someone who's a "better" feminist or some shit and will have more authority in the retard olympics. Does Watson not understand that's how the entire game is played? Even if all the goals of current year feminism are achieved and all men are subjugated and castrated, it won't be enough and they'll all turn on each other. There's always an eternal revolution to fight for. Always something to complain about. You cannot win.
Watson got played like a fucking chump.

Watson's only a feminist because she's a total submissive sexually and she's fearful of what she'd do in a truly male dominated world. There's a photo of some guy just grabbing her pussy in public and she's just taking it. Like she hates herself for it but she's so turned on she can't stop him.

She's right. Jennifer Lawrence got paid more than the male actor in the movie Passengers even though he had more screen time than her.

lmaooaml

And the best part? That made the movie bomb because her paycheck inflated the budget costs.

WEW LADESS

pretty sure thats a shop

I was there, I can confirm this is 100% legit.

should we save her?

lol
im the guy in the pic
AMA

White privilege? But I thought Hermione was black now.

Or maybe you are too ugly, you dumb whore.

How much do you bench press?

What is the Riddle of Steel?

i dont lift i jog, swim, play soccer, and eat well

don't know, is that a superman thing?

I don't know, but the answer is Shaq

Hahahahaha holy shit

Now she is stuck in a never-ending loop. Obviously this is just to get attention and when that fails, she'll do it again and again and again hoping someone actually gives a fuck.

LEL

*for and by

Would it shock you all to know how much interviews are scripted by publicists, too?

Absolutely not. These famous people who become activists are basically puppets with (((someone's))) hand shoved up their asses.

I can't stop laughing.
They are able to see the inherent problem with their "movment", the one thing that will in time tear everything down, the absolute inability to face any kind of critique, yet are simply too fucking stupid to understand it's implications.

Yeah, I'm sure that was equal to facing lovecraftian horrors.

Welcome to being white, bitch.
Enjoy the world you created you dumb fucking cunt.

I HOPE SHE LIVES THROUGH THIS SUFFERING DAY AFTER DAY FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE

OH SHIT NIGGERS GRAB YOUR BATTLE HELMETS AND PREPARE FOOD AND WATER FOR THE BUNKERS, PROTECT YOUR FAMILIES, BUY GUNS; THIS BITCH IS GOING TO READ A BOOK

RAGNAROK HAS BEGUN

"We create our own reality, we decide what happens to us even when we don't know it ourselves" - Michael Fassbender, on Jenny Nicholson

She and others like her will never learn how big a mistake it is to involve yourself in some cause which has no goal.

No feminist or general SocJus cause has some easily identified point at which it could be said the cause is won, so it's constantly obsessed with just critiquing others so as to allow its adherents to feel like they're succeeding at something. Since if you can't work towards any goal then the next best thing is to argue about how people need to reach that non-existent goal.

She needs to get raped by a pack of muslim snackbars.

That'll wake her up.

They do actually. White male christians being eradicated is the end goal.

The in-fighting is over the efficacy of someone's attempts to reach that goal.

That's probably her wet dream. See

how big is your benis?

Fucking "duvet"!
What an entitled sheltered twat. God what I would pay to see that bitch live the life of a regular human being for a week. She would need years of therapy for all that PTSD

I suppose it is nice when it happens to the cunts who endorse this shit.

You mean like how actors get paid millions of dollars to play pretend on a moving screen for a couple hours while hardworking people barely get paid a minuscule fraction of their paycheck? Funny how that works.

Two of those are paid more than 99% of men that have ever lived, are alive today or will live in the future.

Cunts should be beaten black and blue and told to fuck off back to the kitchen and stay there.

user, I…

What do you call it?