Hey Vsauce, Michael here!

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12552-016-9164-y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Prison_data
prisonpolicy.org/reports/rates.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
libertariannews.org/2014/06/05/what-percentage-of-us-adult-population-that-has-a-felony-conviction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But, Sir! In spite of committing 45% of all crimes, only 2.306% of black population commit crimes, that leaves 97.694% of black people that commit no crimes.

Doesn't this show that they are capable of living in civilization and we are just very inefficient at dealing with those 2.306%?

Nice.

lol, sure thing buddy. Try being around niggers for a day.

Nice.

I'm glad that vsauce keeps politics separate. The second youtubers spill their shit out of their mouth I can't watch them anymore. Even if that vsauce guy doesn't like Trump at least he does not shit on his videos by bringing politics and race bait stuff in them.

I can't say the same about Veritasium, who became an insufferable narcissist.

I'm sorry m'lady, of course your lived experiences should be respected over the police data… listen and believe after all.

If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
The more you know!

It still doesn't change the fact its a small percentage of niggers doing it.

Dude, I live in Brazil. I basically swim in niggers. (I'm a spic)

brazil is modern day wild west

I live in a calm (for now) place, but I don't think even the wild west got so bad. You don't get videos of little black kids happily chopping up bodies and posting it to their facebook pages to show off to other gangs in USA.

Don't repeat our mistakes. lol

Most of those numbers are drug users being busted, white is quite high too (1 in 13, I think) because of Meth and booze. Look up stats in robberies and other shit.

how?

Check his shoulder and hip weight

Shoulder and hip width, fuck

Most blacks get longer sentences for drugs because they already have a record.

This is some double digit IQ bullshit right here. How can you claim you dindu nuffin, when five seconds earlier you were doing something.

Inconceivable.

And they are approached more times (hence, busted more times for stupid shit) because they live in shitty areas that need more police.

So, like I said, to get relevant data in how many niggers are behaving like niggers, we need the data on the percentage of blacks committing specific crimes such as robberies, theft and murder.

The percentage won't be high, one bad nigger does a lot of crime during his life, and goes on and off jail several times. (In my country even more due to our leftist retarded laws, a nigger that stole stuff in my house had a sheet 200 pages long, he was arrested 4-5 times a year).

Its curious that the left never really raise this point, I believe its because the obvious answer would be capping them all. Its a small percentage and not a systemic issue.

Because they live in black areas. Even poor whites commit less crime than wealthy blacks.
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12552-016-9164-y

I didn't meant to imply wealth, you are correct.

But I can't justify fucking up over 90% of them over the actions of less than 10%, or presuming them to be sub-human.

Less civilized? Sure. But not a huge fucking deal.

Are there people in this thread seriously having a discussion about black people committing more crimes? Really arguing that again?

Do you have a source for "only 2 percent of blacks commit crime"? Because that would put me at ease.
I actually like black people and their culture. I just hate lefty faggots who make excuses for them like they're children.

You mean negro music like hip-hop and gangsta shit? That horrible stuff that the dindus love to pump out in maximum volume because they're such adorable people?

Hip hop, their style of roasting and comedy, and their love of over-the-top aesthetics (when it's tongue in cheek). It's endearing.
Everything else can fuck off.

Wiki lists it as % of racial group.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Prison_data

I checked the data source before citing it. ( prisonpolicy.org/reports/rates.html ) and they are legit, cited by right wing sites just as often.

But I want to re-check that data in another way now…

we wuz kangz an shieet whitey crackas

dass rite we dindu nuffin we be oppressed cuz if whitey sets us lose we be conquerin this shit an settin records for science an shieet

You mean, "everything iz RAYCIST!" comedy like Chris Rock and Martin Lawrence?

No. More like Eddie Murphy.

I've got…5 or 6 afrikaans kids in my class and they're pretty cool with me now but I had to.

Okay how to explain this shit. I had to treat them like Klingons? When i first arrived they were hooping and hollaring, one swang at me so I laughed at him and said he has a shitty punch, taught him how to punch and suddenly he was "NAH MR.X IS COOL Y'ALL FUCKERS DUNNO, HE A GOOD GUY" and I ended up showing a few of them how to box.

I dunno, I don't hate blacks at all but it's stupid thinking we're 100% the same. Hell I really love one of the younger kids who was being bullied for his love of animu, can't ever buy into the day of rope for things they can't control. The thing that gets me is people saying shit like "COLONIZATION WAS TERRIBLE" it wasn't, but we shouldn't have brought them here that was the mistake. We shouldn't give hand outs, teach them to grow farms etc etc

Jews brought them here to make extra shekels but they think whitey brought them here to build society.
I have a soft spot for them, but they really should just go back to Africa. It's almost like we held wild animals in captivity and if we let them back into the wild they'll be macheted and gangraped. A lot of them don't realize how good they have it here and how lucky they were that their ancestors were sold into slavery. It sounds harsh but it's true for the most part.

I agree, I honestly think these 6 boys are doing okay. The youngest one who I love a lot like my wife's son I got to read the Hobbit/LOTR and he made a connection I hadn't thought of with Sauron taking the Harad/Easterlings and basically it's "Like the Muslims now, they're told Gondor is there's but like it's not - but we're told that too, that you hate us" and I was just sitting there thinking "Shit, yeah that's true"

I wish we we're more /civ/ilized. Realising we just can't survive together even if we respect each other, for instance imagine a bill being passed today:

Take allll that bullshit away and keep a homogenized group:

As a child of divorce with one household being two lesbians and the other a slav and a potatonigger, I can say a lot of shit would be easier if we just stopped giving a shit and went 'does it work or doesn't it. My Dad and his wife always told us to be straight laced and help others but help the family first so that we can tithe but my moms were always about "How does this affect tyrone". It shows the mentality of the two sides'

Oh I'm laffin

Oh shit, we're the same god damn person.

Yes. Yes we are.

Holla Forums is all me with vpns, haven't you heard jennysperg?

Yea the couple of okay ones you know personally don't make up for the vast majority hooting and hollering and tearing our countries apart.

Why are you including infants, toddlers, little kids, senior citizens, women and so on to make it look like 2% of black men between the ages of 15 and 30 commit crimes?

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

2,197,140 of 46,282,080 (or 4.747280156812312%)

Subtract non-violent crimes like "Drunkenness, Liquor Laws, Curfew and loitering law violations" and you get an even lower percentage.

You are such a good ally, user.

Its really hard getting useful statistics from the USA.

I don't want arrests, but criminal records, of living persons today, by race, as to have definitive detailed proof of my claim.

I can find all kinds of useless stats like "the effects of arrests on the families", but not that.

Also, US has like 12k murders per year total, its a joke. My country had over 60k last year, and our population is 100 million people short of yours.

He just distorts the data by including the entire black population. By including toddlers and whatnot, you can bring the percentage that do crime by a lot.

faggot

If my intention were to 'distort' things, I would have claimed that data was proof of it and none of you niggers even questioned it.

I'm the one questioning it because I want to know if my hypothesis is true, and LARP some science as well.

I think this is the closest we can get:
libertariannews.org/2014/06/05/what-percentage-of-us-adult-population-that-has-a-felony-conviction/

Caveats: The above numbers include women, but not kids/elderly. "Felonies" include drug use, drunkenness, liquor laws and all that shit. And there is no correcting for number of people who leave the crime life after the first strike.

I still think its too small of a percentage to justify fucking the rest up.

They're vastly over represented in crime statistics which suggests a problem in either black people in general or at least their culture. Both of which would make them seem unpleasant to live around.

A more mundane issue with blacks is how they aren't interested in keeping up their neighborhoods. You won't see black mothers wanting to help out at their children's elementary school, even while the non-black mothers make a point of trying to help even if they have jobs. You won't see black neighborhoods having people tending to their lawns and wanting to engage in neighborhood watches to ensure that people feel safe at night.

The problems with blacks run deeper than simply crime, there is a dramatic difference in just how they treat those around them.

I remember the last time I went around to a black neighborhood and saw a woman outside an apartment complex that she had just left, having her 5 year old child (give or take a couple years), peeing in the yard. That's not normal. That is not what respectable human beings teach their children as normal behavior.

Black people typically have a lack of empathy for others which is deeply disturbing and should be kept in mind when dealing with them as a group. This isn't to suggest every black person is bad, but it's fucking retarded to act as though it's just a few bad apples who are making the rest look bad. Because white people shame other white people that act without empathy, yet that doesn't happen with blacks.

White neighborhoods shock black people. Vid related.
When I moved from a mostly white town to the city for work I had no idea how different things would be. All of a sudden the neighborhood isn't everyone's responsibility. It's the city's responsibility. People will throw trash everywhere and nobody picks it up.