Al Qaeda urges lone wolves to target whites, to avoid 'hate crime' label

Lone wolf jihadists should target white Americans so no one mistakes their terror attacks for hate crimes unrelated to the cause of radical Islam, Al Qaeda writes in the latest edition of its online magazine.

In an article first reported by The Foreign Desk, Al Qaeda of the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) called for more self-directed Muslim terrorists to kill in America. But the article, titled “Inspire guide: Orlando operation,” tells terrorists to “avoid targeting places and crowds where minorities are generally found” because if gays or Latinos appear to be the targets, “the federal government will be the one taking full responsibility.”

The online magazine, (l.), praises the attack but instructs terrorists to target "Anglo-Saxons." (SITE, AP)

In the June 12 attack in Orlando, Omar Mateen killed 49 people and injured 53 inside a gay nightclub. Although Mateen, who was later killed by police, told hostage negotiators he pledged allegiance to ISIS, U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch has characterized the attack as a hate crime against gays.

“I cannot tell you definitively that we will ever narrow it down to one motivation,” Lynch told reporters last week. “People often act out of more than one motivation.

“This was clearly an act of terror and an act of hate,” she continued. “We will look at all motivations and hope to come to a conclusion there.”

Although Al Qaeda does not take credit for Mateen’s attack in the online article, it urges more “lone wolves” to take up arms. Jihadists should target “areas where the Anglo-Saxon community is generally concentrated,” it states. “This class of the American community is the majority and it is the one that is in the American leadership.”

Al Qaeda is "very carefully threading a needle" by endorsing the attack while criticizing Mateen's target selection, said Ryan Mauro, national security analyst for Clarion Project, a Washington-based nonprofit that tracks the international terror threat.

"This is Al Qaeda's way of asserting itself above ISIS in the wake of its competitor's success," Mauro said.

Inspire magazine often exploits terror attacks in the West and makes threats against Europe and the United States. While the terror group responsible for 9/11 has been overshadowed by rival ISIS in recent years, it praised Mateen for his monstrous act.

“We stand by and support all Muslims who attack America in their homeland regardless of their affiliation to any group or loyalty,” the guide states, though adding that Mateen could have killed even more if he had used bombs in addition to the guns he carried: a Sig Sauer MCX semi-automatic rifle and a Glock 17 handgun.

"Al Qaeda is talking condescendingly toward ISIS while remaining supportive, like a guru of jihad mentoring a reckless amateur," Mauro said.

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/27/al-qaeda-urges-lone-wolves-to-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nK9Hz
therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/we-the-saudi-family-are-cousins-of-the-jews/
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/27/al-qaeda-urges-lone-wolves-to-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html?intcmp=hpbt3
azelin.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/inspire-magazine-15.pdf
azelin.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/al-qacc84_idah-in-the-arabian-peninsula-22inspire-guide-orlando-operation22.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemporary_imprints_of_The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion#Middle_East
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck AQ, ISIS is top dog now

reported for not archiving

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

archive.is/nK9Hz

What an asshole.

reported for shitpost bumping a retard thread

bump

Retard thread..Muslims going to attack White people?

Report asshole. You're sick in the head.

bump

Well they aren't wrong.

Mods, please sticky this thread.

Holla Forumslacks should be aware that whites are being officially targeted again.

Is Al Qaeda even relevant anymore?
ISIS has completely stole the spotlight recently.

Al Qaeda = ISIS = Saudi royals = Jews

reported for shitposting

archive next time newfag

reported for retardation

I guarantee you the Saudis are not Jews. During the Bush presidency George Tenet got in hot water (pun intended) for being drunk and going off about how much he hated Jews while in a hot tub with the Saudi Royal family.

Don't believe everything you hear, user.

;^)

They're the same basic ideology. They're both sunni terrorist groups and have cooperated before.

reported again. you'll get your ban if you keep doing that. maybe not for just one instance, mind you, but the majority of bans on this board are for "chronic shitposting"

just check the board log

yea… no

The Saudi royals have been an offshoot of some Jewish tribe going back centuries. I've known about it for decades from intelligence reports, not some high-school rumors on Holla Forums. Don't doubt everything you discredit, user.

[citation needed]

You are full of fucking shit, user. I don't care what rumor you heard on AboveTopSecret. There's no fucking proof that the Saudis are Jewish. Stop spreading garbage or you're going to discredit all of us.

There's no reason to sage this thread. It's an important topic and bumping serves to make it more visible.

Report me again fuckboi.

I never said the Saudis are jewish you stupid fuck, learn to read.

cute

What is it again you are arguing retard? That user said they were jewish. I said they were not. and you disagreed and said they were an offshoot of some jewish tribe.

How is that not saying they are Jewish? If you're not saying they are Jewish, then why are you disagreeing with me when I say they are not Jewish?

You're a complete moron, my post was not in that chain.
You:>>6501481
Me:>>6501670
Nowhere was jews mentioned.

meant

You better sage this thread and report anyone who bumps it as Al-Qaeda becoming explicitly anti-white is definitely not a Holla Forums related topic!

That's a pretty circular sperge. I can't figure out what you meant by your comment. Hmmm.

What I said was that the Saudi royal family, even though they give lip service to Allah, are descended from a Jewish (Semitic…) tribe. This extended family (of Jewish descent…) was wandering around in circles in the northern Saudi sands for a few centuries until (((British economic/petroleum strategists))) supported those particular (((Saudi tribes))) in consolidating power over Saudi Arabia so that the oil orgs could make treaties with the new Saudi kingdom.

If you read between the lines, that's what I said. This history lesson doesn't come from buzzfeed or ATS or anything like that. It's history, academic history, though perhaps not well known outside of certain circles, and mostly popularly denied.

Just ignore the faggot trying to derail.

>kebab not realising that kikes have near total control of the US government until November
That more than anything else makes it clear (((who))) is pulling the strings here.

right. so what's the significance of them being from these particular (((tribes))) when it comes to (geo)politics today?

ah, i see. i accidentally linked the wrong post. my apologies

The race war really is going to happen isn't it, its not just a meme.

It just explains alot. The ties between the Saudi royal and Israel are always ((("curious"))). Well, not really.

Israeli and Saudi support for ISIS suddenly makes sense, though personally I think that they are opening a genie that can't be put back in it's bottle. These stupid Islamic sandniggers will continue thinking the Jews are their greatest enemy, when that's just a ruse. Everyone who really knows, knows it's a race war, not a religious war.

I think the little competitions the groups have between themselves is hilarious.

yep. 1/2 the American pop is projected to bite the dust.

see
[citation needed]

The reason Israel and the Saudis are supporting ISIS in Syria is because this is a proxy war against their common enemy, Iran. Learn to geopolitics, user

It's been awhile. Will look around for authoritative sources.

Too much to list:

Do a search for: "saudi jewish origins"

Reported for shitposting.

Talking about everywhere with major white populations. Look how things are going in

Russia doesn't seem to have problems with races or Muslims though or not to my knowledge. Riots demanding "social justice" is increasing all over the world and people are less willing to bend over and take it and groups like ISIS targeting whites specifically.

cute

Google search isn't research, user. I want a verified citation from a government document, a major newspaper or a peer-reviewed academic journal.

yeah, bc if they fuck around Putin will massacre them like he did in Chechnya.

Been looking at therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/we-the-saudi-family-are-cousins-of-the-jews/

Doubt that's what you want, though.

It's official now.

Attacking whites = You're a terrorist

kek

Jews are terrorists.

How fucking retarded are you?

Some conspiracy blog? No, you're right about that part; that's not "research" user

retarded enough to respond to you, I s'pose

To get back to the thread's topic at hand,
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/27/al-qaeda-urges-lone-wolves-to-target-whites-to-avoid-hate-crime-label.html?intcmp=hpbt3

Can anybody find the Al Qaeda notice, instead the blurb from Faux News? It's probably in Arabic.

azelin.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/inspire-magazine-15.pdf
It's in English, conveniently.

whoops, wrong link. This is it.
azelin.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/al-qacc84_idah-in-the-arabian-peninsula-22inspire-guide-orlando-operation22.pdf

Even Al Qaeda has to bow to political correctness, it seems.

Al-Qaeda confirmed for not /k/

hol' up

So yuz tellin' me

dat he wasn't some repressed homosexual and actually went out to murder in the name of his religion, by virtue of his region's scripture?

Shiiiiiiet

bump

Notice these Muslims don't attack Jews in Western Nations?

That would be antisemitic :^)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemporary_imprints_of_The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion#Middle_East

It will be fun watching the faggots and muzzies attack each other. All we gotta do is take out whoever is left over. I'm betting muzzies since the fags are getting thrown under the bus by the left for not being pozzed enough.

Top retard.

Mm, that's even more interesting. 'Hate crime' label or not, It makes sense that they would focus on attacking whites. But their avoidance of the Jews is more mysterious.

(checked)
It we 'watch' for too long, it will be quite difficult to get rid of the mudslimes.

bump

bump

So Jewish controlled opposition is pretty much telling their lackeys don't target Jews. Top Kike.

Announcing reports should be a bannable offense.

All the snide comments made about 'reporting' are killing this board and make it look like some edgy little hipster outhouse.