I hate winter

I hate winter.

winter is /comfy/ though

No it isn't.

yes it is

Do you live in some kind of frozen hell hole?

Feels good man.

Sometimes I wish I could leave to someplace more seasonal. But all my family is here.

i hate every day of every season

OP here same. But I hate winter the mostest.

It is -40 outside. I am cold.

it's colder inside my heart

You underestimate the power of your words

How long was winter when you were born user? 3 years? Do you even remember it? You better get fuccing ready faggot because winter is coming.

I hate summer.

Yes it is.
Here in Texas, we don't get snow. So all I get is maybe 4 months out of the fuccing year to experience temperatures that aren't 75 - 100+ degrees Fahrenheit. I thank God everyday for the misty chilly days, the rainy days that last more than four hours and the cold dry days that make going outside in the morning a might bit uncomfortable.
WHY? Because it is chilly and I get to be super comfy in my bedroom and on my computer when I get home. To enjoy that, I'd endure the coldest temperatures. Also, getting to wear more clothes is so nice, most of the year I wear t-shirts, button downs and jeans. NOTHING ELSE.

Now I get to wear jaccets, hats, scarfs, gloves, warm soccs, thermal shirts and all the wonderful apparel that western civilization has developed for the colder climates.

TL;DR:
Winter is comfy, fucc you.

????

Oh yeah? Where I live its cold as fucc.

I get to come home every day and waste my electricity heating my house and wishing I had a qt gf to cuddle with. Instead I get to wallow in my own dark cold room barely able to type because my fingers are so stiff. I could boot up some vidya and warm my room up if I felt like doing anything other than crying because no gf.

Fukk winter

where the fucc do you live?
Also Celsius or Fahrenheit? :^)

Good thing I have a qt gf to cuddle with lel.
But hey man, depending on your situation, you could get a girl too maybe a blubbery girl that could keep you warm
But I'd gladly trade places with you geographically speaking. I hope living is inexpensive.

Yeah so what? I live in a northern region too and I fuccing abhor summer. It's hot as fucc, mosquitoes and bugs everywhere, humid to the point where you're breathing soup, and is the time when normalfags like to ruin an otherwise good day of fishing with their damn speedboats and swimming.

What are you fucking retarded?

I hate winter too. Mainly because the crunch of snow makes my skin crawl, ice is always hiding nearby where you least expect it, no one's outside, Christmas movies are terrible and I seem to gain weight faster than I do in the summer and I sometimes eat less than I would if it was summer

You hate fall? Fall is the best because you get the best of all the other good seasons (spring and summer) like it's hot when it needs to be and cool when you need it, rain smells nice and you can wear anything without looking like an idiot for it…and my birthday is in fall

I always get a fever in winters that lasts 1 or two weeks, sometimes a whole fucking month. My voice is nonexistent and if it did, it always cracks and I sound like a 12 year old. I can't eat for shit because my throat hurts like a motherfucker, so I lose 3-4 kg and I look anorexic as fuck. Killer headache. I can't work properly and my vision is fucking gone. I love winter, but it rarely passes without me getting a fever, which fucking sucks.

It's funny because that used to happen to me but in the summer. Now I'm cold free for 2 years and counting

In winter you can wrap up warm, get the heating on, etc. In Summer, when you're hot, you can't do fuck all. Air con makes my throat itch like fuck, and fans just blow hot air around.

Give me winter any day. Only good thing about summer is split-arses show a bit more off, and there's a much higher chance of tits.

I just got my annual cold last week. My voice is cracking and the headache is fucking irritating as fuck and I already look thinner than a Somalian baby.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like winter for those reasons but my other reasons>>6513767
are why I hate it more than I like it

I love the winter

You have to be a nigger.
Negros dislike the cold

Niggers cannot steal when it snows

I lived in alaska for 11 years. When I moved to wyoming I thought itd be warmer. Its not, it sucks. Please help.

Winter is best season OP.

what's it like being a weak bitch?

My allergies cause tinnitus due to a busted ear, fuck you.

in other words, you're a weak bitch

Soary about your hearing Deaf James Bond.

You're an idiot. Try living with a horrible sound in your ear 24/7, its hell.

I don't have to try because my ears aren't made of porcelain

Just wait till you get married, user.

Why would I want to get married?

P.S. do not get married

In my town, winter comes early and doesn't seem to wanna fuck off once it's here. It's like there are only two seasons, The Abominable Snow-hulk and some kind of retard baby season I like to call "sprummerfall" that weakly ejaculates heat for 3 months. I got the heat on full blast. I'm wearing two sweaters and I'm still freezing my ass off. You think you know winter? I envy EVERY SINGLE ONE of you motherfuckers in this thread, talking bout how MILDLY UNCOMFY winter is. NIGGA, MY FINGERS ARE STIFF AND BLUE, TOOK ME LIKE 12 HOURS TO WRITE THIS. FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YOUR SMALL PROBLEMS.

yes goyim don't reproduce women are so annoying

there are 8billion people on the planet now, the world doesn't need my kids. Besides, I don't want my life to be that much harder.

Are you me?

Not with pic related on your computer, fuck off frog lad

Anyone that says winter is comfy is a fucking lazy leech that doesn't do any god damn work, I didn't even mention the fact normalfags can't fucking drive in the winter, last year some fucking idiot crashed into my car and fucking totaled it, too bad I didn't get fucking injured or I'd be a god damn millionaire.

no, but it's nice to see someone else enjoying the snug life

low energy b8

>world doesn't need my kids
what a shame intelligent people fall into this trap while shitskins breed like rabbits. I wonder (((who))) could be behind this phenomenon.

I love when it snows. The snow makes it so magically quiet outside at midnight.