Possible Drumpf Running Mates Named

thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-campaign-manager-just-announced-donald-trumps-vp-running-mate-breaking-news/
On the list:

businessinsider.com/trump-vp-pick-mia-love-2016-6

And, of course, pic related, the former HUD Secretary and head of the Small Business Administration that gets along with everybody, has zero skeletons in his closet, a stellar business and environmental record, and cuts government programs that cost money without providing any real benefit.

We have to shut all three of these raging bigots down, now. Any suggestions? Has anyone dug up any dirt on Stevie here?/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RvfFE
archive.is/uPE1E
dailystormer.com/republikikes-violated-the-logan-act-with-stupid-letter-to-iran/
dailystormer.com/new-york-times-openly-admits-republicans-are-bought-off-by-jews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoops, forgot my Rach.

Hang youself learningcode.

SBA loans to paperless immigrants but not to poor white citizens. It's why neighborhoods are flooded with shitty taco shops and why 7/11's are run by mudslimes with "refugee" tattoos on their forearms. If a white citizen applied for one you can bet their credit score and everything else would be taken into account and then refused if there is anything not stellar. Invaders have "no file" with credit bureaus, no money and are on full welfare but they get $30,000 tax free to start a shitty business. There's some other tax loopholes especially for them that another user detailed, something about transferring those businesses to a family member after their seven tax free years are up and having that perk roll over to the "new" owner even though it's the same family running the business. It's a huge anti-white scandal and hopefully Trump is aware of this.

None of these are any good.

bye

>>>Holla Forums

Reported

How mad are you going to be when it's Sessions or Buchanan

so nothing was actually announced. just more speculation.

how much time do you invest into collecting, editing, and shitposting your stupid images? isn't that time that could be spent doing something worthwhile? it's not like 99% of us don't just filter you on sight. you fucking piece of shit.

He's said he's not announcing shit until the convention.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Why has Newt Gingrich been disqualified?

I remember hearing that Trump declined a 200 million dollar offer to name Newt as VP. After that the GOPe went on a wave of attacks on Trump out of butthurt, spite, and fear

Rach you never answered me in the /k/ thread. I'd love it if we could get together sometime.

Anyone who thinks Trump would ever pick a negress is fucking stupid. He doesn't pander.

This. Up until that happened, Trump's campaign strategy had been to mirror Reagan exactly (which, to be fair, is a great strategy to get elected, especially today.)

The point where he refused to take an establishment puppet as VP was when he ascended to "Reagan, but better".

All Trump has revealed about his VP picks are:
- He'd prefer someone with experience, but it's not essential, at least one of the candidates is another "outsider".
- There's at least one woman on the shortlist
- It's not going to be any of the also-rans from the republican nomination race.

I'm still rooting for either Jeff Sessions or Ann Coulter. Sessions for obvious reasons, and Coulter because that would absolutely derail any plans to assassinate Trump to have his "less scary, more cooperative" VP take over.

(And because something about the thought of America's historic first female president being Ann Coulter makes me smile.)

Pointless rambling and polite sage because Learningcode thread.

No. Won't vote for Trump if that's the case.

See above.

tf?

The "list" is a list of size two?

No. Won't vote for Trump if that's the case.

Who? Also see above.

The only way I'm voting for Trump still is if hiw VP pick is Sessions or if someone better materializes, Buchanan I guess.

If a woman, cuck, or anyone not white is picked I and many others will not vote for Trump.

I'm white, I started my own business. I went to the SBA to see what sort of rates I could get for a loan. They wanted to charge 15% interest per year. Went to a bank, got a credit card with 12% interest per year, 9 months interest free. Hit the cap/time limit on that card, got another one, similar interest, similar time period interest free. Fuck the SBA.

Lie.

Say you're a brown person of whatever variety.

Aren't we forgetting someone?

the one, the only

That controlled op cuck?

If he gets anywhere near the Trump presidency then Trump won't win.

Alright… I voted Trump and will vote Trump in November, but you're forgetting that he already did pick a negress as his running mate when he teased running for president in 1988.

As a businessman, I'd expect him to pick the most qualified person. Naturally, this would exclude almost all niggers, pajeets and assorted minorities, but I also trust that if he picks some disgusting minority, they'll do exactly what Trump needs them to do.

Thread hidden.

When he had his eyes set on his brand as a businessman not as a politician.

fuck off retard

That's fair and I agree. But I trust him enough that if he chooses a negress for some ungodly reason, then she's some high-yellow one in a million nigger that will be exactly what he wants in a VP. Overall, I'm not worried about who he chooses as VP. Whoever it is will do exactly what needs to be done. Trump is a fucking genius and he's not going to hire a nigger unless it's worth it.

Drumpf deliberately hired and promoted many womyn into management positions in his businesses, before such AA-tier social engineering was the norm. Feeling betrayed yet, boyim?

Ron Paul had a lot of great ideas, he just wasn't Vice Presidential. :^)

But srs, while this could be a possibility - he's worse than Drumpf, after all, and would be a nice shield against assassinations (until his own untimely "hunting accident" or "unexpected suicide") - I really think Drumpf would put him in a cabinet position. Paul himself floated the idea of being Drumpf's Secretary of State, but that's a job for a hardballing deal-maker. If Paul joins the administration, it will likely be as the Treasury Secretary or on the Fed - there are something like four seats open on it right now, and who would be better to lead it than Mr. Audit-the-Fed himself? In Drumpf's twisted mind, anyway.

Paul has also attacked Drumpf during the campaign over the whole infringement upon civil liberties thing, so I think that forever rules him out as something as close to power as VP. Drumpf's ego wouldn't accept him there, but he does clearly have a soft spot for Paul, given his support for him in 2012.

A vp should compliment a candidate's electoral weak spots, especially with modern medicine his main job is to help win an election.

I pray for Ann Coulter but most likely is going to be Mike Huckabee, methinks.

Check.
Check.
Check.
Check.
Czech.

And he kinda endorsed him.

Go to bed, Vladimir.

in that cnn interview with lewandowski, he said they are down to 4 candidates and they're all "household names". never heard of any of those people except for gingrich and kuksich. hell, Ive lived in ohio my whole life and I didn't know who kuksich was until last year.

SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY
SIMPLE SOLUTION
DON'T REPLY

DRUMPF HAS ALREADY SAID THAT FEDERAL POLITICAL EXPERIENCE IS A MUST. CUCKABEE AND COULTER DO NOT HAVE THIS. THEY ARE DEFINITELY OUT.

STOP YOUR SHITTY FANTASIZING AND GET REAL.

Drumpf might just pick Steve "Gas 'Em All" Preston as a running mate. If he does, America as we know it is over. Preston is a genocidal, frothing-at-the-mouth maniac. We can't let him be our VP.

Dude is worth billions. He didn't get that money by being a dumbass.

Sorry, learningchoad, by capitalist standards, the man is a genius in the vein of Bill Gates or Steve Jobs.

He's at least several million times smarter than you.

Nice trips but we all have this guy blocked.

I'll go out on a limb here and assume that someone who completely fucking ignores his own state's gubernatorial election isn't the best pyrsyn to ask about politics. You idiotic stormderps are so fucking bluepilled and you're not even aware of it.

Bullshit, prove it. Paul is a bigger racist than even Drumpf.

No political experience, not a contender. End of story.
Maybe, but I really don't think Drumpf's going to pass on the real purpose of the VP slot these days: Balancing out the ticket. A Vice Presidential candidate should bring in new voters, and Sessions simply isn't going to do that.

So you're saying that Oprah Winfrey is several million times smarter than nearly every single one of you ignorant white supremacists? I mean, by capitalist standards, that must be true, right? Money is an indicator of intelligence according to you, isn't that so?

Nice to know that you agree that Paris Hilton, Mariah Carey, and Jada Pinkett-Smith are all automatically vastly more intelligent than all these fucking white manpigs who are tens of thousands of dollars in debt from college. Since net worth equals IQ now. ;)

I actually had a dream recently that Trump announced that Ron Paul would be his running mate. Is it happening?

Also I feel that I need to apologize for bumping Learningcode's thread.

Do you guys have that Washington Post article where a liberal faggot tries to make the case that Sean Lennon (John Lennon and Yoko Ohno's retarded son) should be Trump's veep?

Good.
#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Now I report you for thread derailing and shitposting, user. Have a great three days!

I won't say those "entertainers" are smart.

Having a bunch of Jews record a song with a nigger singing doesn't make you smart, but making smart real estate investments requires intelligence.

Nice false equivalency.

Which mod are you, Rach?

I agree on the charisma part, but Huckabee is as big a whore for Israel as Cruz. He is also the type of guy who you can dig up saying weird things, and will scare off moderates.

OTOH, he will be good for the evangelical vote.

Yeah, Rach, okay. Suddenly you take Trump at his word, particularly on something that nobody will hold him to.

The funny thing is that Rand Paul would have been the obvious VP choice if he hadn't been such a faggot and gone after Trump.

I wouldn't say that "real estate mogul" is smart.

Inheriting a bunch of wealth and throwing it into land and buildings in one of the most densely-populated, expensive, and famous cities in the world doesn't make you smart, but creating whole works of art out of nothing that can appeal to millions and provide jobs for sound engineers, musicians, marketers, music store cashiers, and many others requires intelligence.

Nice false equivalency.

Which Holla Forums shill are you, user?

He has his own Intel apparatus (and help from mumble mumble) so he don't need no CIA VP.

People will listen to anything that comes on the radio.

Apparently, you've never heard Blink-182.

Holla Forums is much better than drugs.

Mia Love to skip Republican convention

archive.is/RvfFE politico

Here "Rach" then go ask this Ohio lawn care professional (specializing in bovine fertilizer):

archive.is/uPE1E

He's more your speed anyway.

dailystormer.com/republikikes-violated-the-logan-act-with-stupid-letter-to-iran/

dailystormer.com/new-york-times-openly-admits-republicans-are-bought-off-by-jews/

He's such a shabbos goy that he makes Ted Cruz look like Ben Garrison.

I thought I knew him from somewhere.

Supreme Heh - I knew it was you but the catalog image made me doubt.
How are you going to attract all the posters who don't know better otherwise?

>>>/cuckchan/

I got your running m8 right here faggot.

Why would I want to read butthurt stormderp propaganda? He's obviously one of you bigots, and he can't even get basic facts right. Nigel Farage never said that; in fact, he corrected the record in that appearance. ITV treated it as his personal pledge, which he said it wasn't; rather, it had come from the official, government-sanctioned leave campaign, Vote Leave. Farage's leave group was called Leave.EU, and made no such promise, especially since the £350 million Vote Leave claimed was paid by Britain to the EU per week was a comletely fictitious figure.

No, stormderp, with his illiteracy, stunning misrepresentation of the facts, and unrepentant discriminatory views, that shitmonger is more your speed.

First, [citation needed] on all of those claims.

Second - and you really should know this by now - Steve "Kill All Non-Whites" Preston isn't to blame for every policy and action of the SBA ever.

A. What month and year did you attempt to get a loan? Because I'm betting it wasn't while Steve "Pro-White & Proud" Preston was at the helm.

B. Do you have any evidence that the rates you were offered were lower for anyone else without special circumstances?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
worst thread

ever

Rach, you should honestly do a Youtube news channel. You are better informed than 99% of all people, plus you're maybe the best troll on 8ch.

I would much rather watch you than The Young Turks.

Thumbnail?

Both you and the empty-skulled butch you're LARPING as are garbage, learningcode. Find a more respectable piece of trash to shitpost as. Try Chris Matthews.

The VP pick seems irrelevant to me. There has been two attempts in the last year. Both times, not only has Trump been ready for them himself, the police and SS agents there have been more than happy to do their jobs and stop the leftist buttmad retards. I doubt that will change once he is officially our president.

Gingrich ≈ Cruz

That's why I would say Kasich > Gingrich.

Gingrich might be a bigger warmonger than Romney.

get your autism out of here