Rosetta Stone Customer Service

I spoke to a real person! I am so less lonely now.

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaldialects.com/Esperanto.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GTsxmLbepWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you trying to learn Esparanto? Why are you lonely user? Do you have family to call? Glad you feel less lonely.

You should of tried to learn Jewish instead. Don't you want monies?

when i feel lonely i talk with girls at the Hugo Boss website, they're cool and you can chat with them about different topics after discussing suits

Because I want Cultural Marxism to win. Since I can't find a girlfriend, I believe we should encourage Africans and Muslims to come over and seduce our women with Esperanto.

I would learn Yiddish, it's easier than German.
Also, smaller language communities are more impressed by someone learning their language. everyone and their mother learns French or Russian.

good idea!

8/10

I am so lonely. I also like languages. I seriously like Esperanto and think it sounds beautiful. Unfortunately when Americans read it, they think the j in Esperanto is like the English j, but it's more like the English y.
Esperanto has a lot of diphthongs that serve grammatical purposes.

Every noun ends in -o.
Knabo means boy.
Knaboj means boys.
The -oj diphthong is like the oy in toy.

Well, you shouldn't have to spend money to learn it. I'm sure if we look around we can find some pdfs for you.
Here is a game website. You probably know about it though.
digitaldialects.com/Esperanto.htm

It looks like a shitty generic site.
I know that Duolingo offers a course on Esperanto.

What I am going to do before I start the Duolingo course is probably light up a blunt and watch this old cartoon show that teaches Esperanto;

youtube.com/watch?v=GTsxmLbepWI

Esperanto seems like a great language for lonely people, especially if they can take advantage of Pasporta Servo. The basic idea is that if you know the language you can crash at a bunch of places for free as you travel the world.

Why esparanto specifically?

What other language allows you to stay at other people's homes for free just for speaking it?

Because it's easy to learn. It takes a fraction to learn an ethnic language like Telugu or Turkmens but gives you access to a complete language with an interesting international culture.

Also it has an active online community which is vey welcoming to beginner learners, unlike German or Mandarin.

Sounds dangerous tbh. Esperanto is just for its literary history and memes.

Arabic

t. Europe

Arabic obviously.

Hitler would have supported Esperanto if it wasn't for it's popularity in Eastern Europe.
In fact, many early Nazis supported Esperanto because they viewed it as a European language to dominate the continent and force the inferior races to effectively communicate with the imperial masters.

die die, must try

Language is a beautiful thing. Imagine if we could communicate with any other human through an easy to learn language.
Like a linguistic metric system.