Rosetta Stone Customer Service

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

I spoke to a real person! I am so less lonely now.

All urls found in this thread:

digitaldialects.com/Esperanto.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GTsxmLbepWI

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

Why are you trying to learn Esparanto? Why are you lonely user? Do you have family to call? Glad you feel less lonely.

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

You should of tried to learn Jewish instead. Don't you want monies?

James Brown
James Brown

when i feel lonely i talk with girls at the Hugo Boss website, they're cool and you can chat with them about different topics after discussing suits

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

Because I want Cultural Marxism to win. Since I can't find a girlfriend, I believe we should encourage Africans and Muslims to come over and seduce our women with Esperanto.

I would learn Yiddish, it's easier than German.
Also, smaller language communities are more impressed by someone learning their language. everyone and their mother learns French or Russian.

good idea!

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

8/10

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

tfw you're shitposting and OP takes you seriously and responds with decency

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

I am so lonely. I also like languages. I seriously like Esperanto and think it sounds beautiful. Unfortunately when Americans read it, they think the j in Esperanto is like the English j, but it's more like the English y.
Esperanto has a lot of diphthongs that serve grammatical purposes.

Every noun ends in -o.
Knabo means boy.
Knaboj means boys.
The -oj diphthong is like the oy in toy.

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Well, you shouldn't have to spend money to learn it. I'm sure if we look around we can find some pdfs for you.
Here is a game website. You probably know about it though.
digitaldialects.com/Esperanto.htm

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

It looks like a shitty generic site.
I know that Duolingo offers a course on Esperanto.

What I am going to do before I start the Duolingo course is probably light up a blunt and watch this old cartoon show that teaches Esperanto;

youtube.com/watch?v=GTsxmLbepWI

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

Esperanto seems like a great language for lonely people, especially if they can take advantage of Pasporta Servo. The basic idea is that if you know the language you can crash at a bunch of places for free as you travel the world.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Why esparanto specifically?

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

What other language allows you to stay at other people's homes for free just for speaking it?

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Because it's easy to learn. It takes a fraction to learn an ethnic language like Telugu or Turkmens but gives you access to a complete language with an interesting international culture.

Also it has an active online community which is vey welcoming to beginner learners, unlike German or Mandarin.

Sounds dangerous tbh. Esperanto is just for its literary history and memes.

Xavier James
Xavier James

Arabic

t. Europe

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Arabic obviously.

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

He wants to learn the language of spies

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

Hitler would have supported Esperanto if it wasn't for it's popularity in Eastern Europe.
In fact, many early Nazis supported Esperanto because they viewed it as a European language to dominate the continent and force the inferior races to effectively communicate with the imperial masters.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

die die, must try

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

Language is a beautiful thing. Imagine if we could communicate with any other human through an easy to learn language.
Like a linguistic metric system.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit