Stormfag suicide watch thread

Well, isn't this something. Not that any of us based in reality are surprised. Did you seriously believe Donald would be anything other than a completely unelectable manchurian clown? Enjoy your little circle jerk while you can, Stormfags, before the epic cock block in November.

(((Polls))) also showed surges for other GOP candidates.
Where are they now Shlomo?

WaPo overweighs Democrats and underweighs both Independents and Republicans. If you look at the details Trump has a 3% lead against Hillary among Indepdents, but these NeverTrump cucks in the GOP are fucking his solidarity with them.

Polls got moot nominated as TIME person of the year.

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

What the fuck are you niggers doing?

Polls said Brexit had a 85% chance to fail

Im promoting talking points against that shit poll.

That's a fantastic misrepresentation of the actual graph.

One debate and Trump is going to completely destroy that bitch. Polls are fucking MEANINGLESS SHIT.

I cant wait to see this board after the first debate.

BECASUE DATS ALL MEEMEES ARE RIGHT? FUNNY REACTION IMAGES!

You are not crescent fresh

[Hillary’s] going to come in with her little smarmy smirk and have some kind of joke about Trump, and he’s going to improv some devastating one-liner… As soon as Trump hits her back, she’s not going to have a comeback on her feet. And she’s going to look weak and pathetic. He’s going to dare her to say ‘I dare you to say Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorism,’ and she’ll either obey him and look weak, or refuse and look cowardly.
''''
And — this is the one — I’m predicting this one right now: If she has one of his coughing fits on stage, he is going to attack her rapid fire. And she’s literally going to be unable to speak. And he’s going to say things like, ‘Look, she’s dying in front of us.’ ‘Look, I like grammas, but they should be in a home, not the president.’ ‘She’s weak. She’s pathetic.’ … And he’s like: ‘Let’s take a break, cause she needs a breather. This woman is not well.’ That will be the moment that destroys her campaign. He’s going to eat her alive in those debates.
''''
And, as you know, most people in the middle don’t care about ideology. They just respond like dogs to a visceral way towards strength…and in those debates, he is going to have her in the palm of his hand. There’s nothing she will be able to do.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Trump will win and you know it. You fuckers are terrified. After making liberals cry following brexit, I cannot wait to do it again when Trump wins.

The problem with national polls is that the election is not national. This will slam together the trillion libshit votes from commiefornia against the twenty thousand republican votes from North Dakota and pretend like it's a predictor of a landslide for Shillary.

If you look at the states that are actually in play, the battlegrounds of PA, FL, etc, it's actually neck and neck.

The silent truth that these polls don't reveal is that there's usually a ~5-8% democratic advantage built into it, so Trump is actually doing very well.

>>>/cuckshed/

And I bet you honestly thought the remain vote would win too.

Image is pretty bad. You can barely make out whats in the graphs and there is tons of empty space.

The first debate is going to be top tier entertainment. This board will explode when Hillary shits herself in front of tens of millions

I think liberal tears after Trumps triumph will be 10x stronger than after Brexit

Your GOP puppets also had high polls, and the God Emperor ate every single one of them for breakfast, just like you ate your matzah this morning.
The sheer volume of anal ravage inflicted on Shillary when debate time comes will make even your most degenerate rabbis shiver in horror when they see the carnage.

We can smell your fear, because deep down you know. After we get rid of your puppets, you're next