James Bailey
James Bailey

What is the future of imageboards?

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

There is no future

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

The internet is dying, has been for years. When it finally goes, so too will go imageboards. Though it'll likely be sooner once the global powers clamp down on ebil nazi frogs.

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

facebook but with some semblance of anonymity, all 4chan needs is a like/dislike feature like reddit and it would pretty much be there already.

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

it will change radically, while still keeping it's form and function, think of the new image board like a mini framework of anonymity,privacy,memeing,invasions…etc

the chans are in constant state of refinement due to being attacced constantly and adapting to issues like moderation,hugbox, mentality,spam,exoduses…etc

Also they have proven themselves to be popular and the concept of take one down 9 more will replace it holds true, a hydra of some sort.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

I've got a couple plans to change the electronic world as we know it I can't exactly disclose.

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

Depends on the mods

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

so do I

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

who knows

it's going to be exciting

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

Blaccjacc and hookers

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

imageboards
surviving to the end of the internet

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

they will

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

imageboards will cause the end of teh internet

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

infinity next

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Death.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

nvr forgetti

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

You have a conjoined twin fetish don't you?

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

The Coleco boasted being better than the Atari 2600 and having more faithful arcade ports like Pac-Man, Galaga and the system seller was Donkey Kong.
The Coleco was like in-between an atari 2600 and a NES.
I think the hardware was similar to the SG-1000.

One of my favorite games on it is LadyBug, if you like Pac-Man, I think this one is the best pacman clone around.

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

image… uh… boards except um 3d images maybe?

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

mom's spaghetti.

Zachary White
Zachary White

3d PRINTED images.

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

They didn't let the theorbo die. You can choose not to let imageboards die.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

the future of ibs
evolve or die. and it needs to happen fast.
jim is working hard on making Holla Forums a feeder site for fake news operations. /pol/ is working hard on attracting the wrath of the great orange negotiator. the election cristalized ibs in the minds of the liberal majority as alt-right agit-prop cess-pools. we dangerous now.
it takes a special kind of optimism to imagine that we'll be left to stew in our own juice much longer.

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

nice filename.

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

illegal. along with anything outside of whatever Ultra DCMA corp walled garden they turn the internet in to.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit