What is the future of imageboards?

What is the future of imageboards?

There is no future

The internet is dying, has been for years. When it finally goes, so too will go imageboards. Though it'll likely be sooner once the global powers clamp down on ebil nazi frogs.

facebook but with some semblance of anonymity, all 4chan needs is a like/dislike feature like reddit and it would pretty much be there already.

it will change radically, while still keeping it's form and function, think of the new image board like a mini framework of anonymity,privacy,memeing,invasions…etc

the chans are in constant state of refinement due to being attacced constantly and adapting to issues like moderation,hugbox, mentality,spam,exoduses…etc

Also they have proven themselves to be popular and the concept of take one down 9 more will replace it holds true, a hydra of some sort.

I've got a couple plans to change the electronic world as we know it I can't exactly disclose.

Depends on the mods

so do I

who knows

it's going to be exciting

Blaccjacc and hookers

they will

imageboards will cause the end of teh internet

infinity next

Death.

nvr forgetti

You have a conjoined twin fetish don't you?

The Coleco boasted being better than the Atari 2600 and having more faithful arcade ports like Pac-Man, Galaga and the system seller was Donkey Kong.
The Coleco was like in-between an atari 2600 and a NES.
I think the hardware was similar to the SG-1000.

One of my favorite games on it is LadyBug, if you like Pac-Man, I think this one is the best pacman clone around.

image… uh… boards except um 3d images maybe?

mom's spaghetti.

3d PRINTED images.

They didn't let the theorbo die. You can choose not to let imageboards die.

evolve or die. and it needs to happen fast.
jim is working hard on making Holla Forums a feeder site for fake news operations. Holla Forums is working hard on attracting the wrath of the great orange negotiator. the election cristalized ibs in the minds of the liberal majority as alt-right agit-prop cess-pools. we dangerous now.
it takes a special kind of optimism to imagine that we'll be left to stew in our own juice much longer.

nice filename.

illegal. along with anything outside of whatever Ultra DCMA corp walled garden they turn the internet in to.