I'm only 18 years old. How fucced am I?

I'm only 18 years old. How fucced am I?

Can't say until it comes out.

let's just say the party's over user

If it doesn't recede much more than that, then you're okay.

If it does, then it's time to go bald. Sorry pal.

Fucc. Hopefully Harry Styles will make being bald cool before my hairline recedes too much. Main reason I'm worried is because my dad had a shiny head by the age of 30, but I looked at a photo of him at 21 and his hairline wasn't quite as receded as mine here.

Neither one of my grandfathers went bald, either, but my maternal grandfather is at NW3 at age 63. I was kinda hoping I'd get his genes. Oh well, at least I got his head shape.

you should start on HRT finasteride pronto.

Don't be discouraged. You could be the next John Glenn!

user you don't have any time to waste.. immediately start applying nigger semen directly to your scalp. Those nigga proteins work wonders

Depends on your face and /fit/izen class.
by the way, fapping causes hairloss, don't fap more than once every other day, but once every 10 days is best

I have a slightly feminine facial profile, but a low brow ridge and sharp jawline so I may be able to pull it off if I get /fit/ and tan enough. I don't know, does a long face add more or less character to a bald man?

Facial hair is definitely out of the question because I can't grow it for shit. Either way, I'm gonna do any of that "hair regeneration" bullshit because hair transplants only work if your hairline doesn't recede any further and the medication that prevents MPB increases your estrogen count and turns you into a numale.

Also, does vegetarianism contribute to balding? I was vegetarian for 2 years but then I realized it was making me a pussy so I stopped doing it bacc in mid April.

Chiccs don't care about hair if you have money or a big dicc.

That's just an urban legend, m8. I've been fapping daily for 15 years and I still have all my hair.

You either have baldy genes or you don't.

when you do go bald just own it.
Your diet wasnt good and you didnt get much running in i assume?

For males it's your mothers father that decides your hair, if he's bald your fucced.
I'm fucced too

Running for health is a bad meme. It would just stress your body out more and probably make you lose more hair.

I was similar to that at 19. now I'm completely bald on the top on just above my ears, and losing more and more every year on the bacc and sides too

Video is literally me. I got more women after going bald. Just lift weights; it doesn't work if you're fat.

I'm fat and bald and I still get ladies. You just have to not be a complete goober and be capable of doing masculine things.

Then you are fucced OP, I was gonna suggest a combover but its likely you wont even have enough hair for that

I suggest you start saving for one of those really custom wigs

If he was so cool why is he dead?

The only way you are getting laid if you are a fat, bald fuá´„k is if you are rich.

Fellow baldingfag here.
My hairline looks almost exactly like that at 25.
Just do head massages everyday when you take a shower now. Look up how to do them properly.
Most importantly, I'd recommend you see a dermatologist too. If this is genetics and not simply stress combined with poor blood circulation (for which head massages and shampoos that fight off Seborrhoeic loss of hair), then you'll have to start taking finasteride to stop hair from falling, and then Minoxidil (if you want) to maybe get that hair to grow bacc (doesn't work on receding hairline on the front of the head though, but might as well give it a try).

Fixd

His hairline isn't that bad. It looks like that because the hair on the sides are swayed forward.

That's basically my hairline, though, except my sides make a slight baccwards slope. You can make a receding hairline look okay if you know how to style it.

(very nice)
Goddamn, dude, just wait it out until you're NW3 and then shave it. You can't run your entire life on duct tape like that, shit starts falling apart pretty easily.

My solution is just cutting it short and seeing what I can do to make myself more attractive without my glorious mop hair. Then after I've figured out my fashion and get /fit/, I'll checc my hairline one last time.

If it's receded further, then that's okay because I've already found a way to look good with minimal amounts of hair.

If it doesn't recede any more, then that's okay because I've already made myself more attractive, anyway.

His hair is combed baccwards in that picture so he's not hiding anything. By looking at your picture, I can tell it'd look bad if you tied your hair bacc in that same fashion. The hairlines on his sides are actually straight lines, whereas your hairline shows a "hole" on each side of your head.

Seborrheic loss of hair is not the same as genetic balding, and can be caused by stress or bad eating habits. Your solution is too extreme for something that has such a simple fix.

Regarding the genetic balding treatment, you may have a point, but not everyone can look good with a shaved head or very short hair

it's called a widow's peak, he's not going bald.