Why the hate?

John Wright
John Wright

Why do so many /pol/s have such a "foaming at the mouth" hatred of should-be-president-elect Clinton?

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZQwdN
twitter.com/Nonsensicole

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

Hillary is mostly harmless. It's the ZOG she represents that attracts /pol/'s ire.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

Because /pol/ somehow deluded themselves that the election was "sticcing it to the man", while not realizing we were all fucced from the beginning and the election is merely bread and circuses for us.

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

That's why we have to purge the jew from our lands

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

Hillary is mostly harmless.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

fake

if that's real why isn't trump dead?

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

Who is this semen daemon and why do people keep posting her?

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Are you kidding me? Just becuase she orders a few murders you're saying she can't be president? It's the current year you misogynist shitlord!
I can't even.

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

Some autistic Vivian cosplayer that people believe is a trap.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

if that's real why isn't trump dead?

You have to ask?

Lucas Williams
Lucas Williams

fucc off storm larp

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

Since when did b become populated with beta cuccs? I am confuse.

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

They weren't given enough teenage pussy and are furious old corrupt hags like that have been hoarding it. It's true, even they don't know it.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

Know how many children go missing in the USA every year? Do you?

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

being this retarded in current year

The reason you keep getting fucced is because you're not paying attention to the man behind the curtain.

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

God i hate the leftpol tripfags so much.

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

Who's fuc`ked?

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Ooooh, tell us more, oh wise cuc`k.

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

which is something Trump won't do.

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

this…

/pol/ became retarded this year.

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

tripfags

archive.is/ZQwdN

Cry harder faggot.

Luis Allen
Luis Allen

I was never crying in the first place. In fact, I haven't stopped laughing since November 9th.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

There's a difference between laughing because you're a fool, and laughing because that's the only thing you have left.

Leo King
Leo King

You are most learned. Please share all your secrets.

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

1) Fap every hour
2) Drink until it hurts
3) Beat your girlfriend

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

Liberal detected.

Nolan White
Nolan White

Don't make me shove my hot throbbing tolerance up your hate hole.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

Someone doesn't seem to understand the system.

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

autistic

Are there any video/image/text examples of her displaying her autism? Girls that are on the spectrum are my fetish, and I'm in need of some new material.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

Lurk in /v/ there's a thread about her every other day

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

She's corrupt as fucc and got away with murder. Any sane person should be calling for her incarceration, not election.

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

I've been lurking in /v/ for a while; I never see those threads. Do you have any examples of autistic things she's done?

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

Go wild dawg

twitter.com/Nonsensicole

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

Okay, but where's the most recent example of 'tism so I don't have to trawl through her entire Twatter feed?

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

even more liberal whining
This is how "racist" lost its edge.

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

You have to learn to fly on your own one day user. I don't claim that she's autistic, nor give a shit about her, that's just what the autists in /v/ claim.

I am make a wish foundation for anons, I do not endorse anyone who uses twatter.

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

Oh wow, she believes the mainstream media is 100% fine and that it's the people that are at fault.
How gullible.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

Why would you listen to a random twitter tards ramblings?

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

Heart disease, Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis), High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Diabetes, Obesity, Metabolic syndrome- a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist, Parkinson's disease, Multiple sclerosis, Peyronie's disease- development of scar tissue inside the penis (RARE), Certain prescription medications, Tobacco use, Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse, Sleep disorders, Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate, Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord

These are all the physical reasons for ED, otherwise it's all in your head

Nolan White
Nolan White

Because of things she did, I would guess.

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

should-be-president-elect Clinton
Stopped reading right there. That's why they hate her supporters, I'll tell you that fuccing much. The Don won fair and square even when Clinton was cheating, take your childish whining elsewhere or kill yourself.

Juan King
Juan King

The Don won fair and square

But haven't you read the latest Washington Post article on how the CIA uncovered how Russia hacced the election to install Trump?

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

I didn't read that exact article, but I read enough to know the accusations were bullshit.

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

I didn't read that exact article
it didn't fit my biased opinion

/pol/ is this retarded

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit