Operation ENDGAME (or Final Solution)

As you might have heard, thousands of retards didn't vote LEAVE on Brexit because they were tricked to think they could vote via Twitter.

Since Hillary's voters are mostly liberal faggots, women and niggers, I say we have a good chance of tricking millions of them in the same way in November.

OPERATION ENDGAME:

N.B. Keep this a secret until November.

If somebody with the skills to write an app wants to do it, a few suggestions:

No worries, I'm going to screenshot this thread and send it to all the news outlets I can think of so this doesn't get off the ground.
They'll write reports about how internet Nazis are trying to prevent people from using their American right to vote.

Hope this teaches you a lesson.
BTW I'm doing it for the lulz.

Sounds like a plan.

Probably won't stay (1), he'll make (47) replies to the thread and doesn't bother to inform the news sites though.

To make it more believable, say that it was an initiative that the Democratic Party has taken in order to protect women and POC voters from the violent Trump supporters.

Say that there have been instances of Democratic voters being physically assaulted at the polls, so Hillary is protecting them by giving them a chance to vote in all safety from home.

The rumor of Trump supporters assaulting people at the polls will spread on its own like wildfire, increasing the chances of the entire operation succeeding.

But again: DON'T DO ANYTHING UNTIL NOVEMBER.

If you really cared for the lulz, you'd do anything to make Trump president of the US.
Can you imagine the shitstorms he's gonna cause? Most powerful man in the world for 1 or 2 years (then they'll either assassinate him or he'll end the world)?

I'm worried we'll meme this into reality if we're not careful, this is why we strike in November at the last minute

This has Holla Forums or Holla Forums written all over it. Real antifa faggots don't talk like us, nor do they tell us their plans ahead of time

VOTE SHILLARY ON WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 9

Don't care. You faggots want to test me?
I get really fucking personal when some shithead makes plans to trick people into not voting. Voting is a right for every single American, and I'm not gonna let you strip that away from a few easily tricked young people.(Kill yourself.)

But we're not actually taking away their rights, though. They can still go out and vote if they're not fucking retarded.

Cry me a river plebbit

Can't wait until Friday, huh?

If their stupid enough to fall for this, then they don't deserve rights. this is also bretty lulzy, idk why you don't help us.

Do you really think people dumb enough to fall for this should be voting?

Serious question.

This is a standard GOTV ratfucking tool. Nothing new or particularly newsworthy. Like puck related, they will not report on it because it encourages copycats.

KYS
You shouldn't have the right to freespeech or to bear arms because you're stupid pieces of shit.

(wasted dubs)
Do you think anyone as stupid as one that would get tricked to a prank like this deserves any better?

#femalesuffragemustgo

Just test, like we care :^) You seem easily triggered, bitch

cool it with the homophobia

Trying too hard. Back to Holla Forums.

Voter stupidity is a Clinton strategy. Kiss YOUR scrotum.

>>>/suicide/

NO IT'S WAY TOO EARLY FOR THIS.

This needs to wait until the week of the election. With 5 months until the election word WILL get out that this is fake.

Wait until at the earliest November 5th or so.

I'm surprised you haven't spurged out over the primary season when one of the Republican state primaries was called without even letting anyone vote or how delegates were jewed over in that state.

Quite frankly, if the idiots are stupid enough to get themselves tricked without taking the time to research and get information, then they stumbled into it. You don't get a free-bee in warfare just because you came charging in underprepared and without an effective strategy compared to your enemy.

The cautionary sign is something like this afoot since news outlets and other etc. roam about this freely and would love to snatch this and make a story out of it anyways. That's what has me on the fence, not your whiny moral cuckery bullshit. Someone's you gotta let darwin awards take effect. Like a dumbass getting mauled by a brown bear in yellowstone for getting too close to the cub.

Yes. I said it repeatedly.

For now we should focus on:

If you cut off one head ten more shall take its place. Hail Hydra.

I really don't give a shit about republican voting process. What I'm fighting for is fairness to those young people voting democrat.

I'm fighting for the lulz.

Come on man. Heli*

We don't fall for stupid shit like this. But go ahead, call the media, i don't give a fuck.

Shit.

that sounds pretty gay tbh fam. how about you join in the fun where we make a mockery of universal suffrage

wew

Make some apps and roll them out right before the election. Dress it up and have submission fields then have the submissions sent to null. We can get it up on Google Playstore in a way which doesn't violate the TOS. Also make a fake website that sends submissions to null too.

Yet the majority of democratic voters can't legally vote.

Sure you are.

|
|>
|

WE NEED TO BE DEMANDING PAPER BALLOTS FOR THE US ELECTION.

VOTING MACHINES CAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE GAMED

Not sure it's a good idea to make multiple websites or multiple apps. It would make people suspicious if they heard there is more than one official app.

VOTING IS NOT A RIGHT
VOTING IS NOT A RIGHT
VOTING IS NOT A RIGHT
VOTING IS NOT A RIGHT
VOTING IS NOT A RIGHT
VOTING IS NOT A RIGHT
VOTING IS NOT A RIGHT
VOTING IS NOT A RIGHT
VOTING IS NOT A RIGHT
VOTING IS NOT A RIGHT
VOTING IS NOT A RIGHT
VOTING IS NOT A RIGHT
VOTING IS NOT A RIGHT

UNIVERSAL FRANCHISE IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL. IT IS THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE FOUNDERS WANTED.

Come on man, you could've at least not given yourself away that easily. Your moral cuckery is something to laugh at. Do it faggot. I'm sure bringing up an ancient chinese rice pudding imageboard featuring cave paintings of anime girls is really going to work out; Like Rick Wilson.

Shhhhhh…. Its too early to be pushing this shit fam.

You should have unfurled this in like late October.

tbh this place will be swarming with even more shills by then

Hey! Who's that there behind that post?

How?

Care to share the details of that?

It's fine. It's far enough from the actual vote that news agencies won't run it. It's not a story. But it is time to prepare. If we revealed the plan in late October, then it would be a story and it would get run. So radio silence from here on out. Just remember to do it on your own.

How new are you? Lulz has been co-opted by normies a long time ago. This proves he is a shill and you are a newfag

As this user said we need to make our preparations now, then radio silence until November 4-5, then we spread this shit like the plague.

Jesus Christ this is such pathetic bullshit, it has to be bait.

There is no way someone THIS CUCKED can actually exist.

Reasoning Time!

I mean, this has to be bait - else the mental gymnastics you're exemplifying is to the point wherein your psyche must be on the verge of being torn asunder by the sheer magnitude of the cognitive dissonance extant within your confused, broken mind.

I mean, really mate, what if the young people want to abolish democracy?
Will you support their democratic right to abolish your democratic right to have a say in their government, in the dissolution of the democratic system?

Did you even think that far, or is this just bait?

I don't think it matters all that much tbh fam, but, I could be wrong.

I'm not a newfag! I've been here since 2015!

No but seriously, doing shit for fun is still, and always will be, a viable past-time for anyone who wants to do it. It has not been "co-opted" by anyone.

Ah, I see, good call then.

Originally, only landowners were allowed to vote. And with good reason: they were more intelligent than the common servant, better educated, more worldly and experienced, and kept in the know about politics.

As a side note, because I feel like ranting about this, the whole thing during civil rights about literacy tests being used to keep blacks from voting is bullshit. Literacy tests were used to keep dumb, uninformed voters from voting on things they knew nothing about, and niggers tended to be the ones who were uninformed.

buttmad jew gets hitler dubs

>>>/oven/

OP this is a hilarious idea don't let kikes ruin it

MY FUCKING SIDES
Saved for when election is near. This has to be spread with less than a week til election day so retards don't have a chance to see the news reports decrying the stunt. This is fucking genius though.

I would spread it as close as the day before the election. The climate is gonna be so electric that it would spread immediately to millions of morons. We don't really need days for this.

There would also be less time for them to notice the trick and for news outlets to report on it.

Yeah, you're right. 2-3 days tops assuming we spread correctly, could be devastating. I'm personally far from a soc media expert.

If we do manage to create a few fake twitter accounts with a few thousands followers each, it would be enough to spread it 24 hours before the election to convince morons that it's safer for them to vote online because those ebil Trump supporters are assaulting people at the boots. And they're targeting especially women and blacks and latinos.

Yeah, I say that in the time between now and then people should develop fake twitter accounts supporting Hillary, to gain Hillary supporting followers, so that we can use those accounts in November to spread the OP images. Seems like a solid plan.

Also, befriend some liberal moron on facebook. As many as possible. Keep them there without doing anything and then in November share a pic.

Holy fucking shit this is genius

OH RIGHT! I came up with this.

EAT SHIT BOARD OWNER FOR FUCK’S SAKE EAT SHIT

Brilliant. Any way to make their votes null is welcome.

Lots of idiots already tried to "write in" Bernie in the primaries. They were using republican ballots.

That LGBT is way too fucking obvious. But this idea is actually pretty fucking gud.

It’s what liberals actually want, anyway, so if they look up the concept of voting like this they’ll find legitimate sources from their leaders.

That one pic was made half as a prank and half serious.

But I'm pretty sure that armies of pink-haired pierced morons would fall for it anyway.

Yes… Yesss… they will jew themselves…

kek

Every news outlet in the world could report it and it'd still trick countless normies. I like it.

I think you mean Heil.

It's not the part about creating the app that is hard, it's getting it on a public store and advertising it that will get a party van drop by your house. If you let people install the apk from, say, advertising it on tumblr, then it's another story entirely.

I was working at a tech company when this was released into the world. The IT department had to put bold notices on the microwaves to keep the LOL I'M A IVY LEAGUE GENIUS SOFTWARE DEV from doing this.

This was only after a couple of them walked up to the IT desk with fried company phones. I remember everybody looking at each other after the third one in an hour, first it was "Holy shit we have to stop this" then a moment later "Holy shit people are this dumb".

Just for DENIABLE PLAUSIBILITY (the expertise of the Jews) and to stay out of legal trouble – Put a microscopic disclaimer that this is a "poll" (but put lots of other fine print so people dont bother reading it.)

Just created my sleeper account.
I am @Fortun8Fate (get it? 1488), a trans faggot feminist who formerly supported Bernie but now is with Hillary.

Add me with your sleepers I'll add you back.
In November low info normies wont know what hit them.

this

How exactly do we behave like hilldog supporters on twitter?

act like a fucking nut, but not the dogwhistling kind

If he hadn't I would have, seeing that one for the Remain vote made me want to try this with shillery.

I don't know if I can stomach doing that.

just pretend to hate straights, males, christians, and whites and you should be fine

Is this pic real? Is this real voters, or just fake accounts?

You don't even have to make that much effort, honestly. It's just helpful if your "character" has a history of tweeting so you seem less like a sockpuppet.

Just have #Imwithher in your profile, tweet a bunch of unrelated stuff (pictures of cats, made-up stuff your daughter did), and occasionally react to news stories with the opposite of the truth. ("Donald Trump blames Islam for suicide bombers! Racist!" "Innocent black children shot dead by police when innocently playing with guns in liquor store. Guns must be banned!")

Just don't go overboard and you'll be fine. If you end up having too much fun, you'll turn into an obvious parody account.

Guys if you're gonna do this you should
make a spic version in Spanish so you bait all the illegals
say your based in california, texas or some other spic infested state saying that your "giving a voice to those who live here but would be deported by trump. the poor souls."
If you can bait them then your app will gain YUGE amounts of traction and a following of desperate spics.
Just remember to keep radio silence and make your app seem legit. don't let the d&c trolls ( >>6494088 )
discourage you. This is a great idea thanks op.
tell you otherwise.

This. If you are stupid enough to fall for this you don't deserve voting rights.

I just want to say that I had this idea months ago but was too much of an inept faggot to actually make it happen.

This is a much better plan, the bern victims putting the jew in as a write in candidate hurts Shillary alot more than it hurts Trump for obvious reasons

Convince Libs to vote for Bernie and Gary Johnson and we'll be golden, split the democratic vote 3 ways

Fug, that's a good idea. It's times like this where I really wish I had payed more attention in my tacospeak classes in high school.

But if we're gonna do this we should do it the way that lefties like to do it, With everyone included. Make a poster in both English and Spanish and possibly Arabic?

lol, too late, faggot. You're feeling have no power here.

Post your face when Holla Forums convince liberals to stay at home on election day, thinking they have voted on failkike and twatter

Plausible deniability is a pretty basic legal concept, user.

NIGGER
You fucking scared me, I almost thought William Pierce's nightmare just became reality.

kek, same here

THIS IS A HORRIBLE IDEA TO START SO EARLY

The fact that so many of you are bumping this and keeping it active with the many posts saying to wait just shows that this is controlled op.

Good ideas.

Real. Leftists are THAT stupid.

Calm down son. It's just so we can start organizing, then we go silent until november.

Eggcellent.

just wanted to say that i love you, i love you so much for this.

It'd be best to do both things.

The more leftist votes we can invalidate, the better.

Could be done easily.

If I could program I'd write the app myself but unfortunately that's not the case. Somebody here wants to quickly put together a test app?

The important thing is that the graphics look authentic, so same colors/fonts/pictures/logo of the original Shillary campaign.

Holla Forums always gets a bad reputation but this shows we're nice internet people.

Holla Forums is love.

We could talk in some private chatroom once we've found people willing to make pics, the website or the app.

This is exactly like tricking your kids to not start crying and yelling at the grocery floor. Its fucking genius.

IMPORTANT:

DO NOT USE THE US GOVERNMENT LOGO OR ANY OTHER INSTITUTIONAL SYMBOL IN ANY PIC/WEBSITE/APP YOU MAKE.

That'd be a federal offense.
Just use the Hillary logo (the retarded H with an arrow).

Then why aren't you fighting against all the blatant election fraud that occurred in the primary?

That seems way more of a problem than some 'make your own crystals' memes.

"Hey mom, I've been suspended from school. Can I have $20?"

Then they find out that the candy you promised them was some broccoli instead…

Holy shit…..people actually fell for that?

A few leftists might actually believe this.

Have a bump.

Nice, though you should change the Sanders picture, though. He's pointing and laughing at the reader, not a picture someone pro-Sanders would use.

Yea, good luck in prison.

Will do, fam

You think we're fucking joking, nigger?

This is why chans are a really stupid place to do this. They're hot. It isn't like the pre-2007 world. Even Holla Forums gets in the news now.

This is the sort of thing a small group of friends would plan, and then they'd unleash it without any warning. You can't crowdsource trickery, because people just leak it to the media.

Remember that leftists read Holla Forums too.

Yeah, I'm sorry, but I'm just gonna enjoy your tears as droves of niggers fall for this because they ONLY get their news through memes.

I mean jesus, a meme that exploits negro laziness?
If we're just silly racists and niggers being lazy is just a stereotype, then you have nothing to worry about.

But we both know that's not the case, don't we?

Actually, the plan would do two things for us: it would self-dox the people dumb enough to fall for this scam, if they have to register for it, and it would convince them that they're actually voting, removing them from the polls. Bonus points if you add a mock graph at the end of the voting process that shows shillary winning of about 10 percent over Trump.

Don't wanna sound condescending, but there's plenty of resources that let you make extremely simplistic apps already around the interwebs. Making an android app is easy.

Would be neat if someone made a graph for each infograph in the same style to keep it plausible.

If someone is retarded enough to believe they can vote by twitter its not a good idea for them to actually be voting in the first place…

can't you get into serious trouble for this shit?

Yeah, the internet police will come get you.

The consequences? Never the same.

If you use gubmint logos (FBI, American voting logos, etc) yes.

If you use Hillary logos and write a disclaimer ("this campaign unaffiliated with the official Hillary presidential comity") you are good.

close to the line, but technically still legal.

JUST REMEMBER THE DISCLAIMER

or if you don't, burner account, 9001 proxies, whatever else one does for those kinds of shenanigans.

You'll be shot first during the happening, you retarded fucking summerfag.

IP traced & time zone confirmed.

let me guess you are lejon?

I don't get how anyone could come to this place and still manage to be a lefty.

ignore facts, logic and truth, only look for things that can be used to hurt "le ebil yatzee boogie-man"

MODS = GODS

no you're not

webm related

The best part is that it cant be tries as federal election fraud or whatever because in nowhere it says the vote counts

I didn't think the mods would be up this late.
Thanks, based mods.

Are you that new? They constantly raid us.

What trouble? What's wrong in interfering with nigger votes within some country on the other side of the world that I never visited and never plan to?