So, now that all the xenophobic rabble feel validated in Britain, they apparently are attacking ALL foreigners...

So, now that all the xenophobic rabble feel validated in Britain, they apparently are attacking ALL foreigners, including north and mainland Europe.
How do you nationalist-hiveminders justify this kind of degenerate behaviour?

Never underestimate people's stupidity. Or are you just lying black into white because it's hurting your political bias?

And then everyone stood up and clapped

It's simple. We build a wall around the non-British Brits. They can continue living in the U.K., but they have to stay within the area we've walled off for them. They'll pay for the wall too.

A BLOO BLOO BLOO

Don't see you crying about all the violent black and brown on white crime that happens every day in our lands. Take a hike, kike.

Fuck off outlander, take your blogpost with you.

Pro Tip: you'll never be British or white

Sage and report. Thanks for being a faggot.

Are you fucking stupid or just devious liar?

(you)

Look m8, if all these incidents are true, then it points to a resentment towards these people thats been boiling under the surface for a long time. It didn't pop out of the blue a few days ago.

Now, why do you think a group of people would feel resentment to foreigners living in their country, claiming to be native?

INTL RAID (AND INCITING US TO RAID) CONFIRMED. REMEMBER TO REPORT.

*FTFY

Look how OP cut off the pic and name

You getting nervous, kike?

To be fair, the Polish are pretty stupid and smell like shit. Just sayin…

Because they are stupid useless mongrels who ignore merit-based judgement in favour of sentimentality?

Fellate nigger cocks to death.

It's the gift that keeps on giving

Stupid useless mongrels who still statistically commit less crime and have higher average IQs than your pet niggers and muslims.

This isn't really about Brexit. It's just the catalyst in this topic.

So what? They are still waste of meat that clings to racial and nationalist identity bullshit because they have no other merits to be proud of. All they can do is to consume, multiply and take credit of the achievements of society's better half.

So, instead of trying to empathise with their frustrations and maybe see where it stems from, you're just going to call them stupid losers and cry victim?

Memes are a hell of a thing.

A better waste of meat than your precious rapefugees. At least we know where the loyalties of our lower class lies, can't say the same about muslims and foreigners.

FAKE AND GAAAAAYYY JUST LIKE OP

Because they are stupid losers. They are in the same category as ghetto-niggers for me. They will never be happy. If they get the foreigners out, they will start bitching about some other slightly alien sub-culture near them. And when they become near homogenous, they will bitch about the elite. If they get rid of the leaders, it's either Somalia or North-Korea.

If this is true, which it may be but very likely false or exaggerated, then that man is a complete idiot, or drunk. Nobody wants Western Europeans out of England/Britain, as they're usually highly skilled employees that the nation requires.

Why does it need justification?

You sure know a lot about a group you've never met, and only read strawman accounts of, user.
Maybe you should try to remember that we're all people, and we're all different.
But only some are british.

If I live in Seoul for 50 years, I don't become Korean. I become a white guy who lives in Korea. All foreign cunts need to fuck off back to their homelands, except Jews and Muslims, who should fuck off into vats of sulphuric acid.

This is why I advocate kicking spics out, even legal ones, going back at least 4 generations.

Well, it is their country. They have a right to do whatever they want with it.
Fascist bong only state?
Sure, why not.

They deserve it, after all they did just take the first step in uncucking themselves.

probably some lefty doing that shit.

This fucking piece of shit site, where did the sage go? I had sage in the email line for a reason.

The Poles have a better track record than the Brits, at least in the postwar era. It is kind of stupid and infuriating to see white-on-white animosity like this. We can sort that shit out LATER.

If that's even what's happening in the OP. He conveniently left that information out to make sure the whole thread was good and shifty.

This tbh fam.

No evidence whatsoever, by someone who looks like a leftist female and signed their post #racism.
You're being rather ridiculous.

And?
Are you Richard Spencer?
Polish don't belong in fucking UK in large numbers, and vice versa.
You've made no argument thus far.

You've still not made an argument.

The leftist narrative writ-large.

I have lots to be proud of.
My academic accomplishments, my career, my family, etc etc.
Pride in race =/= absence of something else to be proud of
Further, its not about 'pride', except wherein it is demanded that 'shame' must replace pride.

You still haven't made any sort of argument, you've just called people names while posting things that don't support your case in any meaningful way.

And then you disappear.

Let's review:

You have yet to make in argument, in your inflammatory blathering.

What are you trying to prove or argue?
What is your claim?

You started this thread, with no evidence, holding up a second-hand account on behalf of someone who there is absolutely no reason to trust, regarding an act that there is absolutely no reason to believe even transpired… And you want to cry about the absence of 'merit-based' judgements?

Your entire argumentative approach seems highly insincere.

This is how I know it is false.
Oy! Walkers, ye ain't nearly cocknee nuff ahh meh!

/thread