Do you think it's a good thing that Jews are interbreeding with Asians...

Do you think it's a good thing that Jews are interbreeding with Asians? We can get an army of supreme gentlemen to wipe out feminists.

radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/china/jew-mix-strategy.htm

No. Miscegenation should be illegal.

Called it

The main reason why they are doing this is because they are trying to Jew their way into China.

Kikes breeding with gooks is a blessing for us. Kikes are dangerous civilizational super-predators, gooks are harmless conformist ant-people. Kike-gook hybrids will just end up being autistic, self-hating and self-destructive abominations.

I have some bad news for you my east Aryan friend.

Brother Nathaniel's secular cousin ?

The Columbia University mattress whore is the only notable kike-gook that I know of. She combines the gook inferiority complex with kike neuroticism, truly an abominable creature, but no real threat to whites, except the ones that fuck them.

They’re spreading their disease. All jews must be destroyed.

Why is it so wrong to say that transgenderism is a disease when there's such a high rate of comorbid mental issues? The "they're just oppressed" argument doesn't work when the kid is trying to fucking an hero at the age of 7

The majority of Western-born Asians are shitlibs with an anti-male/anti-white inferiority complex. A lot of it has to do with the fact their parents were ignorant of how fucked up Western (((education))) is and placed too high an importance on credentials, so sent their kids off to be brainwashed.

Kike mixed with anything is a travesty, just the same as nigger mixed with anything is.

except they're not. they'd have wiped out whites 10x over if they'd been the ones blessed with technological acumen and global supremacy.

but I agree with you on the general premise, kikes + gooks = maiming 2 birds with 1 stone.

This is the Jew preparing to move to a new host. They will retain some strand of their Jewishness while sublimating their white-ish features for asian ones.

Yep all our industry getting moved over there was a conscious effort. They are planning to wipe us out with WW3 or a virus.

Oh, East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet,
Till Earth and Sky stand presently at God's great Judgment Seat

Even in the 1880s they knew that race mixing was a bad idea.

These.

But when little Chaim Kai-shek decides to go supreme gentleman were going to be the ones behind the crosshairs.

I love copulating with my Japanese gf. Oh wait, I should stop because a bunch of fat edge lords scrapped together some mspaint propaganda to discourage white male/Asian female relationships. Yet virtually none of you have spent time observing such dynamics in Asia. Ugly children are created by ugly parents. There is a reason why Asians laud mixed children – they're like super humans (white brawn with Asian-Caucasian intellect/creativity).

Enjoy your masculine, radicalized counterparts, unless you're lucky to get a normal, attractive while girl that suits you. You idiots seem to think good relationships fall from tree, yet you're always the same faggots fantasizing fucking other women or stuck with a gold digging whore at 50.

Never get dating advice from Holla Forums.

You would have to be blind and/or retarded to want to fuck this woman. Shitty personality + physically unattractive = double fail.

No shit. But thankfully, gooks are profoundly inferior to Europeans in every measure of civilizational worth. Kikes and cucks are the only true threat to our race. If we stopped sharing our technology with gooks, they would be completely stagnant.

All deformed abominations instinctively attack the healthy European, the epitome of human evolution. The solution is to remove and subjugate all non-whites.

This meme is bullshit. It's cherry picking at its finest. Pics related, all white father/Asian mother.