Holla Forums is being spammed

The What:
All the top 10 boards of Holla Forums and /sudo/ are being spammed to death by Bui; a Pokemon-obssesed furfag who has spent months spamming /erpg/, /fur/ & /furry/. His Pajeet-developed bot takes posts from 4chan's /trash/ and reposts them here, with a rate of 10 posts per minute.

The Who:
date of birth: 02/25/92
online aliases: Bui, Kemo
email address: [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */
skype name: furrets, liccnap
address: 2-75-8 Ishikawa-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama 231-0868, Kanagawa, Japan (unconfirmed)
phone +81.452264684 (unconfirmed)
email - [email protected]/* */, [email protected]/* */,li
Skype - furrets
Steam - steamcommunity.com/id/suq
IRC - Bui @ irc.rizon.net
github.com/bui

The When:
current year.

>>>/baphomet/117947

As a furfag myself, I disavow the actions of this autist. Bui is not like most furs, as we tend to leave well enough alone and stay on our board.

Pls no raids.

KILL YOURSELF FURFAG SPAMMER SCUM

I'm not a spammer, I can't even code a hello world. I had nothing to do with this, and he spammed the hell out of us too.

FURFAG.

So? This is Holla Forums so I guess I should scream PEDO bacc. Doesn't do anything but connect each other to our boards.

Isn't he supposed to be some pokemon fanartist?

What's his endgame? What does he think he's achieving by randomly bumping boards to the top with spam?

And why hasn't he done it to any of my dead boards?

crashing this chan with no survivors.

Why though?

was getting caught part of your plan?

did moot cucced you that hard?

Of course! Sakamoto refused our offer in favor of yours. We had to find out what he told you.

godspeed, bui
do us all a favour
the coup de grace, now

Maybe a little by relegating us to an unlisted board while giving the bronies a spot on the main page, but it doesn't matter now that we have /furry/

He's a foot paw fetishist.

die die die die no one likes you die die die die plz die

This chan is more autistice every day.

At least something interesting is happening