Superman #4

Batman #4

Nightwing #2

Justice League #2

Green Lanterns #4

Green Arrow #4

Aquaman #4

Suicide Squad Rebirth

Hey OP, do you mind telling us where you're getting these scans? KAT is still down and I haven't seen them on TPB.

My secret ;)

I have been getting them from Demonoid.pw

Harley Quinn #1

So like, are we at full circle now? Superman was the most interesting character when he made his first appearance. Than he became real stale and every other DC character had more charisma than he did. Just to be back where Superman is the most interesting character in DC right now.

Here are my thoughts

Superman
It is still pretty good really want to see what happens.

Batman
Still pretty 5/10 Detective Comics is much better

Nightwing
Still pretty meh too early to tell also

Justice League
Still pretty 5/10, also the Wondy cover

Green Lanterns
Still better than I thought it would be but 3.5~4/10

Green Arrow

Suicide Squad
Bland and uninteresting to any degree 3/10

Harley Quinn
I have made it a point to read all the rebirth titles all the way and it has not been much of a chore but the reason this thread is so late is because I had to literally stop and try to re-read Harley and take hour long brakes because it was so painful to wade through, though this book is going to be perfect for normies

Superman is by far one of the best books DC has put out for the last 5 years, along with Titans,I can't wait till the dynamic of his son being his student is build upon more, we are getting hint of it but this page where he parallels superman is so good along with the double punch

…That seems a bit over the top to just introduce out of nowhere like that.

This plotline is continuing to hold my attention.

It feels like this plot could turn into a convoluted mess pretty quickly and get bogged down in pointless fight scenes, but it seems like they've got a good basic scenario in mind, at least.

I haven't been following this one, but it doesn't look half bad.

I like the way this artist draws Harley Quinn. She looks pretty cute in these pages in particular.

…This artist, less so. And it goes without saying that the writing is a bit shit.

Overall, it's a bit hit-and-miss, but it's safe to say that DC seems to be making a genuine effort at this, at the very least. Here's hoping they don't fuck it up.

Shameless self bumps with Cho Wondy pics

Also this Donna Troy

So DC is making Barbara a central figure in Nightwings story?

Are we gonna see a Nightwing-Oracle return?

Most likely

Someone on here is going to take hold of this thread for the next week maybe 2 because I am going to be away so, if anyone would like to step up that would be appreciated

Bumping this thread for tomorrow

OP, here hope there is going to be a thread here tomorrow, I am currently visiting family and I cannot torrent and storytime but if there are any cool user's on here I was getting my torrents from demonoid.pw, you can find them under DC week or just single issues but if someone takes over the thread for a couple weeks that would be great

THICC

Are you aware that thread archives don't archive the full images? They're not very useful.

But thank you for doing this.

I love frank cho's expressions.

Not sure if I'll be able to take over the thread as a whole, but I did just stumble across a new Rebirth title that I don't think anybody even realized DC was putting out. I'll storytime it here, and see what sort of discussion spawns from it.

Get ready, anons, because here comes Superwoman.

Oh, sorry, did I say 'Superwoman'? I meant 'the Superwomen'.

And that's the end of the issue. Also, an ad for Batman Beyond: Rebirth and a word from Scott Snyder about All-Star Batman.

So, what did you think, Holla Forums?

It was alright. Surprised they killed off Lois that quickly, but she'll probably come back somehow.
Hope they don't screw up BB Rebirth, though.

I was surprised, too, and I'm hoping it's not permanent. Lois and Lana had a nice team dynamic going.

Lois' words about Clark on that last page are making me think that this new monster might be related to the Clark Kent doppelganger that showed up in Action Comics, so I'm thinking I'll storytime that next, to see if that plot hook went anywhere.

I'll also storytime the next issue of Flash Comics, and maybe Chinese Knock-Off Super-Man, but then I'll be done for the evening.

I liked them together too, which is partially why I assume Lois will come back. I can't see them getting rid of that dynamic so soon.
Thanks for storytiming all of these, user.

I'll also be reading this one alongside you all as I upload it, so my responses will be a little slower.

Starting off, we have… another ad for Blue Beetle? I guess DC really wants to give that new title a nice marketing push. I hope it turns out alright.

Also, Lex Luthor surveys the damage done to Metropolis.

Man, they really like showing Lex up in this story, don't they? I suppose the fact that he's being so patient about it all is proof that he's making a sincere attempt to change.

Switching back to the ongoing fight with Doomsday…

They keep making a big deal out of the time Doomsday killed Superman in the old universe, but wasn't he severely weakened at the time and lacking proper backup? Then again, I suppose they're counting on their audience not knowing little details like that.

The mysterious hooded observer with the weird staff who's been offering color commentary on this whole fight looks like he's about ready to make his move.

Jon and Wonder Woman both provide useful contributions to the fight, then Superman leaves to go fight Doomsday alone because there's no time to call the rest of the Justice League and he wants Wonder Woman to keep his family safe.

Contrary to what I was expecting, Wonder Woman does the smart thing and takes Superman's family to a place where she'll be able to both keep them safe and summon the Justice League in to help Superman at the same time.

The gate is ready, and we get a glimpse of hood-man's face as he prepares to make his move.

It looks like Doomsday's about to get an opening, but then hood-man's team swoops in, putting their own plan into play. And that's the end of the issue.

There's also another ad for Batman Beyond and those same words from Scott Snyder. I guess that's another new series they want to give a little advertising push.

Hey user op here really appreciate the story time while I cannot

Next up, issue #4 of The Flash!

We start off with him teaching a class of speedsters how to use their powers, along with an internal monologue giving us a short recap of the last issue.

Huh, why does that remind me of Lexmen?

Some interesting revelations about the nature of all these new speedsters and their powers here, and then Iris comes in with a nice lead about the source of those powers.

You mean Team Luthor? I think they look a bit different from those guys.

Oh, look, it's the bad guy responsible for giving everybody powers. Apparently, he was struck by lightning once and went crazy from it, but since it didn't give him superpowers, he's trying to get them artificially.

…And now he's turned into a big storm monster.

Okay, somebody needs to make a reaction image out of this.

Have I mentioned yet that I fucking love the idea of the Flash acting as teacher and mentor to a large group of speedsters? Among other things, you get to have cool moments like this one, where the Flash's new super-fast partner shows up with a little backup, and then they all team up to take on the bad guy while also keeping all of the civilians in the area safe.

Perfect, user.

They steal the villain's speed, saving the day and, thanks to the students, doing it without having any innocents lose their lives or their homes in the process. Job well done!

Then, as Flash thinks about how much he missed having a team at his back, we take a quick look in on the black Wally West, who is experimenting more with his powers, and also considering joining up with the class at Star Labs.

And finally, closing out the issue, Barry decides to pursue a relationship with that cute scientist speedster girl, and reveals his secret identity to her.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm loving this new take on the Flash so far.

I never really read Flash stuff in the past, but this is good shit. So long as DC doesn't go full edgy with it, I'll keep reading.

The first time I ever torrented a whole bunch of cbr files and then just sat down and binge-read through them all, it was Wally West's run as the Flash, starting from the moment he put on the mask after the Crisis on Infinite Earths, and ending with his death and passing the mantle on to Bart Allen.

I've only read issues 3 and 4 on The Flash Rebirth, but they've both been great.

Anyway, moving on to New Super-Man… When we last left off, he was about to throw down with Chinese Knock-Off Bat-Man and Chinese Knock-Off Wonder-Woman, right?

when the hell did China get their own DC Trinity?

I have to admit, when I was reading through the first issue of New Super-Man, I was a bit turned off Kong Kenan, mostly because he was kind of a dick. He's starting to grow on me, though.

Last month, in New Super-Man issue #1.

And as we learn here, they're apparently a top-secret government outfit. And they're not above petty but entertaining teenage squabbles.

Well, he's got the gadgets, at least.

I can't say I'm surprised.

The New Super-Man's powers turn back on just in time to save him when he throws himself head-first into a dangerous situation.

And then, with the villain beaten, it's time to smile for the cameras and fly off into the sunset. Except that Kenan's desire to impress that cute reporter girl leads him to blurt out his secret identity on live national television, instead.

And that's the end of the second issue, and the last of the storytiming I'll be doing tonight.

Even in the comics, China makes knock-offs.

Didn't the kid mention that China already had a super hero team called the Great Ten?

Should call the new Super-Man "China-Man".

Ya know, for shock value and giggles.

He did, but the lady doctor brushed him off and said it was better to rip off the west.

Blame it on Mao.

I'm certain the sole reason we have a China-man is because DC wants a piece of that sweet Chinese market.

If crappy films can do great in China, why not comics?

It's a nice hook for the next issue. Not sure about even more Super# Red/Blue autism but it went fine here.

Don't think so, this comics has a kind of obvious criticism of the Chinese Gov. in issue one, they are probably not allowing itto be sold there.

bumping to keep alive

Rebirth user here, I can finish the issues missed and this weeks issues as well but guys please can you just do like one issue each or something

but without further a-do here we go again

All-Star Batman #1

Detective Comics #938

Red Hood and the Outlaws #1

It's uncanny how much this feels the way a comic book should. Marvel comics have gotten really really.. meta. Like they aren't about the stories they are telling within the book, but some kind of weird commentary on current events and the writer's latest twitter slapfight.

These feel like books about Batman and crew doing Batman-y things. Not that they lack depth or nuance, but there's definitely been a priority to make these more story driven, instead of agenda driver.

It's like a who's who in Jason's life.

Yeah man, could not agree more the difference between marvel and DC now is night and day

Wonder Woman #4

If this was Redhood and the Outlaws five years back, I would never ever had bitch as much about New 52.

Oh God, is that Black Mask's new Mask?
Looks awful.

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #2

Deathstroke Rebirth

And that does it till Wednesday

liking that Deathstroke run.
got some Big Boss vibes from it at the end.

that 3rd panel tho…

Big Boss Slade would be awesome

Nice variant cover.

Personally I thought WW's was the best

that was a pretty good retelling of Wonder Woman's origin. kudos. I'm starting to like the new DC Rebirth.

I kind of wish it were colored, but it works as just black and white, too.

The Deathstroke stuff didn't disappoint. I've been wating a while for this thing. Really loving it so far. I guess DC finally got it's shit together. Welcome back DC I missed you.

I had been hearing all week about how "DC has finally redeemed itself!" and "DC is making good comics again guys!" but this isn't much of an improvement.

Instead of all shitty comics, there are now a some shitty comics with 1 or 2 passable ones and 1 good one. Deathstroke is the only comic I'm actually enjoying whereas Superman and Batman are passable, Batman not knowing what route it wants to take and Superman try to be too many things at once. But the rest of the comics (notably Harley Quinn which might actually be a step backwards) show they still have the same cancer.

The problem with every big comic company is the same problem with every movie and television and game and animation studio, namely that the executives continue in the delusion that good media is made at their level, that all they have to do is brainstorm a great idea and the rest will take care of itself. All they have to do is recognise talent and then give it its head, but they either micromanage, use the artist as a proxy and ruin the product, or they hire monkeys and ruin the product.
They only way to produce great art is hire great artists and let them create something they have empathy for, let them tackle their dream job, their pet project, that is the only way you can guarantee something of lasting value, to have a great talent firing on all cylinders without a bunch of executives sticking their fingers up his ass.
But no, the executives have to try and convince themselves they have an important job, so they will make arbitrary random changes to prove they have input. Like a dog pissing on a tree. And that is why everything sucks forever.

Rebirth user here story time will be started in T-minus 1 and a half Hours sorry to keep you all waiting.

It's cool, bro.

Fuck, Slade is kind of handsome.

Ok before we begin I'm going to do like half of this week then read the other half then post it in like 30 mins

Superman #5

Supergirl Rebirth

Batman #5

God damn do I love it when the authors aren't afraid to go over the top with shit like this.

Nightwing #3

Jesus christ.

Just why

Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #1

Because I'm having a bad week, user and it's the weird stupid shit that will make you laugh.

no im talking about why would someone do that

also sorry to hear about your week man, hopefully next week is better

Aquaman #5

why do they draw Barbara like she's a teenage girl when she's supposed to be an adult?

Fuck her face in that second picture is creepy

Ok going to go read the rest then story time them in a little bit

also

TFW you dont have a redheaded ocean woman gf to break you out of prison and fight the entire us military for you

Justice League #3

Green Lanterns #5

Green Arrow #5

Suicide Squad #1

Harley Quinn #2

That does it for this week hopefully Superman, nightwing and Aquaman makes up for the mediocrity and cancer of this week

damn this is pretty good.

Aside from "Muh ebil banks" and "I'm a Social Justice Warrior" I really don't think it's al ltaht bad

Harley Quinn feels like it was actually a moderate improvement over last month. It still seems like it's targeted at the portion of DC's audience that's overly fond of quips and lol-so-randum humor, but…

…Actually, no, I take that back. It hasn't improved at all. I think I've just built up a slight tolerance to it. Or maybe I just really like that last image of Poison Ivy slicing a bunch of zombies in half with a weedwhacker.

Damn girl, I would pat your head and hold you close all fucking night long

She is worthless and so fucking perfect

Olive has always been a libtard.
It's appropriate for him to say shit like this

It won't happen fast but I'm working on it.

I assume that's Athena on the right? Trying to decide whether or not to make them statues or regular

Comics are a physical medium that are way too expensive to do well in a country where most (the VAST majority of) people live well below the US's poverty line and piracy is rampant. Hell, they're having a lot of trouble in the US.

I'd say keep them as statues.

keep them as statues and user cant wait to see it till it is done

Any user able to upload these to mega for future reference?

op here I will when I am able to get back from my trip

I'm going to add lighting, shadows, details and all that good stuff, however in the off-hand chance I forget/life shit comes up, you'll have this at least

But yeah it's gonna take me awhile if I want to do it justice, which is fine with me

looks excellent user

I'm not OP, but another round of new issues is out and ready for storytiming. This thread doesn't seem to have very many posts left in it before hitting the bump limit, though.

Should we fill out the remainder of this thread with comic pages and discussion, or would you all prefer starting a new thread?

I am going to go ahead and start a new thread I am pretty much done reading all the new issues and ready to stroytime but I cannot find Titans on any torrent site, also does anyone know how to archive a thread with all the pictures opened.

So new thread will start at 9:15 pm EST

It's not a torrent site, but…

comicscodes.com/2016/08/titans-2-2016.html

I just found all the CBR files I was missing so it is good

So here is whats going on I lost the password to the mega and I have to upload it all again and my pc is taking a shit right now so Ill probably be reading to go at 15 or 20 after

Do what you gotta do.

Dead thread please post here in new thread

hes deleting the whole board it looks like

RIP Holla Forums

he was only able to do it because you guys fought over the stupidest shit.

…And it appears to be over, now.

Rebirth thread 3 was deleted, so we'll need to get that started up again.

What the everloving fuck is going on?

mod was promoted and immediately started deleting, shut down within a few minutes most of the way through.

So this confirms Beyonder is an idiot?

All board owners are idiots, this is nothing new.

not exactly, its more like you are all retarded and got baited so much, so hard, and so easily that he needed more mods and made some decisions under duress because of it.

he could be retarded, but this is the userbases fault more then his.

A little, but on the plus side he was quick to shut him down. So he's not that bad.

Also congrats to the LPS, Chipettes, and Coraline threads for surviving. The odds were in your favor.

You keep saying this, but honestly I didn't see any fighting at all for the last few months.

There really hasn't been much at all. It's getting blown out of proportion. Beyonder made the decision to promote new mods and the faggot slipped in to pull le epic ruse.

I guess powergirl autist finally got revenge huehue
But I wasn't done with some of those threads

What the fuck did we do?

well, this one autist who likes power girl and dosnt know how computers work got really really butt flustered and never stopped, and went on a maniacal, calculated baiting spree and now anyone who dare mentions certain cartoons starts a derailment whether or not the autist is there.

we didnt need more moderation before you took the bait so hard it stayed taken in all threads pervasive throughout the whole board.

>we didnt need more moderation before you took the bait

I'm sure that's what he'd like to pretend he did. Really he just sperged out in every thread he could while everyone laughed at him and saged. He's either a nigger or a neet, people with jobs and social lives don't have time to go full autist like that. Poor fella

Thanks op for keeping my thread alive!

Also here is the new Mega guys

mega.nz/#F!jVlSRJqR!pVUuubDLj5Uugo9oFLFr5A

bumping to stay alive a little while longer