Milo Yiannopolous to lead gay pride parade through Swedish Muslim Ghetto

>breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/26/milo-to-lead-gay-pride-march-through-muslim-ghetto-sweden/

GODSPEED YOU GLORIOUS KIKE FAGGOT

In all seriousness, I hope he makes it ok

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2dEoV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing but good can come of this.

What a dangerous faggot

Godspeed

YAY HE IS GOING TO DIE!

I'm sure the imams will order their pets to sit and be good while the cameras are on.

Honestly he's starting to get kind of annoying. I'm mean some of the stuff he dose is funny. But I really wouldn't be upset at all if some muslim stabbed and killed him during this.

THE ACTUAL MADMAN

How to ask for death from Muslims in one easy step!

Will there be a livestream of this mass suicide?

Holla Forums's love hate relationship with fags and muzzies is amazing honestly

It's like watching a cockfight. Whoever wins we win.

You for example

Get him to wear a yarmulke for maximum carnage :^)

Read the O.P. before you comment, that's a sodomite. And you're saying I am one for warning people off from him? Idiot.

The native Swedes will valiantly throw themselves to their knees and blow each muslim at the parade to keep them from ruining a gay parade.

Nice image of a Talmudic Jew.

>>>/out/

kek

been wondering how swedes could reconcile their degenerate faggotry with allowing a constant flow of rabid mudslimes in

Look at this thread you are bumping Jew-defender. Low standards is putting it nicely.

What are you doing with that on your computer? Delete it.

this is gonna be funny either way but I dislike milo because he is jewish or gay.

(to clarify, i do dislike gays and jews)

It must make you sad that you'll never get the 2 minutes it took to write that response back.

I hope the mudslimes kill every single faggot in this parade, including Milo.

Truly, he is a dangerous faggot.

can't wait

That's why it's funny. The only possible "loss" is if the Muslims keep their shit together, which isn't exactly likely.

A Jew leads some fags to a Muslim neighborhood neighborhood

Your banter is "excellent", but stop bumping this cancerous thread, user.

I see two outcomes for this.

Either way it benefits us so let us watch it unfold.

I seriously hope he gets killed. Two birds, one stone.

I really hope he dies.

wasn't there a gay parade through a muslim/immigrant area before?

I remember one footage but it didn't go really well. They were on periphery of the area too.

I think it's in one of Gex' videos.

Wait, aren't we supposed to be sage spamming all e celeb threads?

Or only mod disapproved ones?

I really hope there's a live stream.
On second thought, I'll wait for the recaps. I don't need to see a Swedish gay pride parade.

It's just a publicity stunt. He'll back out right before the event, citing "security concerns". Mark my words.

Always remember…narcissism is what drives Milo. It is practically the only thing that drives him to do what he does.

KILL ALL OF THEM. SLAUGHTER ALL OF THE FAGGOTS. FUCKING DO IT, DUNE COONS, WE KNOW YOU CAN.

Bye, Milo.

Top fucking Kek. I don't love the guy but hes going to rustle a lot of leftist jimmies doing this.

I agree with this user, BUT I am pretty intrigued by what will happen (assuming that it does actually happen).

If the muds have two brain cells to rub together, they won't start shit, and will stay in their houses; wouldn't want to risk accidentally redpilling some people.

Muh homosex

Rather extreme measures to earn a nickname

Yeah he's a faggot, but someone needs to be starting shit.

this tbh

Muzzies look bad
one less faggot kike

this could be epin

It would be really useful to our cause if he were to be killed.

I'm just saying…

Good job, user

this actually sounds like the beginning of a really good joke

user, seriously… there is too much irony here. just stop

also, why doesn't he do it in London? aren't there gangs of Sharia faggots there?

something about this doesn't smell right

Thats because it smells like a bunch of faggots and mud shits.

What could possibly go wrong?

nothing

this

Correction, user: I'm bumping a thread about imminent hilarity.

Much like the hilarious George Costanza

>>>/oven/

(check'ed) Kek wills it, sandniggers will lob grenades at gay pride parade in Stockholm.

Hopefully I'm just reading your mood wrong user, but you seem upset

This is going to end in some epic lulz.

Please let this happen. And please let it be live streamed

And live meme'd of course.

Assuming that he does actually do it, it'll be either great anti-Islamic propaganda or yet another reason to distrust the press.

We just like seeing both sides lose
Orlando hurt the gays and the muzzies
This will do the same

I wonder if Saint Marteen's high score will be beaten?

Nein.

What an attention whoring faggot. a Jewish faggot

well?

It will most likely be a tame game parade. None of the naked painted idiots flailing around or the fat pedo men with the half naked boys.
No loud music, no flags, nothing.

Like last time they did such a parade in a muslim neighborhood in swede.
If any of you remember.

archive.is/2dEoV

kek
but milo dont you know?
muslims are more worth, than gays
no leftist will shed a tear

Your argument depends on whether people here consider those of Jewish descent to be superior to other races, so much so that people of mixed descent are still considered Jewish instead of anything else.

A cuck's logic.

Does he need protection??

I can offer my services, I have done a crowd control and body guarding course.

I hope that kike faggot gets killed, two birds with one stone(ing)

I think you actual might be clinically retarded or a Shill.

Hes smart enough to be known for his thoughts but he insists instead on proving that homosexuality is a narcissistic/masochistic mental disorder worthy of only a freakshow tent. Good luck I guess.

Lol no he fucking isn't.
Hes a cuckservative who won't stop going on about muh Islam, not the real threat of all third world immigration.

He won't stop going on about how much he loves black dick which is cringy as fuck.

The Sweden Democrats already did this. Unlike when the left holds pride parades, no one was half naked or daincing like a degenerate. Several amusing things happened, such as a swarm of muslim niglets shouting "fags!" and throwing rocks.

Yes, you're a D&C faggot.

He like all Sociopaths knows what the interests the public

He has deliberately chosen to be over the top flamboyant as a "STICK"

Trump does this as well

But there is the other side to this as well
← 3:50 mattpat talks about strategic weakness and especially Emperor Claudius of Rome 41-54 A.D

blar blar blar,

If you only chose to drink 100% pure water you'd be dead within 3 days.

I let you think about that little man.

No you fucking cuck
It's this acceptance bullshit that started this whole problem.

I don't care that he's gay, but he's promoting sex with niggers like it's going out of fashion.
Go fuck yourself you traitor fuck

Good luck. He'll be the martyr that pol deserves.

To the fucking gulag shortsighted idiot

You the ability to think long term and you want your cake and the ability to eat it to.

At least Milo does the "leg work",you sitting around complaining waiting for "hitler" to return. It is YOU that is the problem with the movement

Sure he can promote what ever the hell he likes doesn't mean you have to actually follow it.

You are the actual Cuckold loser.

Those arabs will want to kill us all that much more and I don't blame them for it. If I was there I'd want to kill that fucking gay kike myself. I'm with mohammedans on this one.

*You lack the ability*

Basically this will be another Orlando incidnet, where Muslim kills fags.

It's a win win far as I'm concerned

Look if he gets killed its going to be like Orlando all over again in that it'll make gays and liberals realise muds are dangerous

Niggers

Super niggers

Swedish Police won't stop a gay parade, are you aware of the current year? Gays still take priority over Muds.

Hope the muslims kill them all.

If it happens then maybe you can stop whining about the faggot jew, but know that even if his controlled opposition tactics to pozz-up all your efforts finally end there's still plenty more where he came from.

Not in Orlando's case, the MSM did everything it could to defend Islam, as usual

Yes but it wasn't in Gex's vid, it was just posted in a Sweden thread. If someone can search YT in Swedish to find them, pls do.

I bet the Muslims will get paid a shitton of money to go easy on him

The best possible thing that could happen is he dies along other faggots, which generates enough anti-muzzie outrage and gets RWDS kicking into full gear in Sweden.

Besides that nothing "good" in the most basic meaning of the word can come from gay parades, overall faggotry, or Milo in and of themselves.

Queer Jew gets fags killed by mudshits: a win-win for everyone.

Tons of good can come from this, hopefully
he'll be terminally snackbar'd.

Very accurate.

Gavin McIness said that black guys with green eyes are hot, that the issues with blacks are purely cultural and then had a breakdown when people wouldn't stop calling him a cuck.

Go suck some dicks, fag.

This absolute lack of understanding when it comes to action and consequence is baffling.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums you degenerate, shortsighted moron.

Fuck, I hope the rope breaks so they can hang him twice

This is great. Only hilarity and happenings will ensue from this no matter what the outcome is.
Best case scenario Milo gets killed by Moslems, proving Moslems savages once again, and ridding us of the pro-homo kike.

Maybe in Murrica', in Sweden LGBTQUXFZKDF are holier than anything.

Ah thanks for that one,

searching for his book of his work, got it somewhere.

Good memories browsing it as a child.

Based M.C. Escher

Explain how there are people on Holla Forums who actually worshipping this degenerate kike.

REMINDER ONLY ANTI JEWISH ECELEB THREADS GET SPAMMED & BUMPLOCKED

PRO JEWISH, PRO NIGGER, PRO SODOMY ECELEB THREADS GET BUMPED FOR DAYS

ENJOY YOUR KOSHER ALT RIGHT SAFE SPACE FAGGOTS

Evalion was another story.
It was about D&C shilling of an outside group who played both sides.
If that didn't happen mods wouldn't have to ban threads about her now.

what else did you expect from a bunch of faggots

Robert Spencer may very well be a zionist shill, but his assertions about Islam are dead-on.

Nothing will happen trust me, islam will not react to push the "religion of peace" so they can get away with more shit blowing up.
This is honestly dumb as shit, when do straight people get to have parade for making babies? Parades are dumb especially gay ones.
And why they fuck would you have to call your religion, the "religion of peace" arnt all religions peaceful?
RRRRRRRREEEEEREEEEE

Says the cowardly White Nationalist who does nothing to stop the muslim invasion.

Pozzed nigger cocks are not a vital micro-nutrient. Coon cum is not an equivalent to magnesium and calcium. Your insatiable gulping of jiggaboo jizz as a replacement for water really shows, and demonstrates the point.

there is no love in relation to either of those groups you fucking faggot

I don't keep up with milo, I don't particularly want him to get allahu'ed, but if he wants to be a martyr then fine.

happening confirmed

sdeban molignu gets bumplocked

Never go full autism my friend.

I want to hate Milo for being a fag. He just keeps doing Based things.

Damn, this can only end well. Either demoralized Saracaens, or a riot to show the liberals the truth.

Yes, yes, stir the hornet's nest.

Show the stormfags who's boss.

See you there.

Milo.

Milo realized his own degeneracy and is attempting to atone by sacrificing himself for Europe.
I've always hated him but if he goes through with this… then I will have to admit he's a based faggot

is this happening today?

Hopefully they'll aloha snackbar his faggot kike ass.

This should never be your goal. They'll always spin it to fit their narrative in their heads. It's to show normies the truth.

Good, both groups are scum

Hate him for being a kike instead

that would be awesome at least he wouldn't have died for nothing. :)

I don't. The kikes have been raising the homosexual on a pedestal like they did with the negro.

If the faggots win then that will be worse. They need to lose so people harden up against Islam (and hopefully Israel) even further.

Plus, the filthy sodomite isn't doing it out of love for the west, he's doing it because Islam denies his addiction to death sex and penis gobbling, unlike the west.
To Milo the west is just a useful idiot.

I hope some haji chimps out and stabs Milo to death, so he becomes a gay martyr for the "cultural libertarian" crowd.

Homos vs muslims never gets old.

I hope he gets allahu ackbar'd

It would solve two problems.

1. The faggots on Holla Forums who worship this black dick taking kike would finally go
2. People will see that Islam really is fucking bullshit

Why is this bumplocked?