Guess who's back?

archive.is/Ow5OX

75757575757575575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575777777777777777755555555555555555577775555

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THIS MUDFAGGOT OUT OF MY STATEEEEEE

What's funny is his younger sister was caught doing the same thing the year before. You won't hear about it for a while, I have family on the inside of Irving ISD, and Texas has a law that locks up children's school information up to 5 years after their graduation.

Tldr they're doing dry runs in our schools.

Don't worry he's too incompetent to make a bomb which is why he took the guts out of a wal-mart clock and stuffed it into a case. he couldn't even make a clock.
I was 11 and could do that with my Radio Shack electronics learning kit.

Ironic timing.

I have a feeling we will be seeing this little goatfucker on the news very soon and liberals will be blaming his attack on white men. He's not done.

First of all, the fucking "clock" was a probe to see how far a kid could get with a bomb in a school. He got pretty far with it and now nobody will ever question him walking around with suspicious devices since the president said he was the second coming of Einstein.

Expect this kid to either go full snackbar himself, expect more probes into how far and where he can get with suspicious devices or expect him to aid someone else to go full snackbar.

Fasten your seatbelts.

This. If you have a kid in a school near this sand nigger, you need to get them the fuck out.

Another funny story, his mom was badgering about the school cafeterias serving halal food. To the point where she's not welcome on campuses anymore.

He took the outer shell off the clock and attached some non-functioning wires to it to make it literally look like a fucking bomb.

He won't be building any bombs. Someone halfway competent will build the bomb. The kid is just a mule.

Jesus fucking Christ. When will the madness end?

He won't live long enough to collect his first paycheck from a job. This kid will either be in hiding or collecting his 72 virgins before too long.

Mark my fucking words.

This fucking savage spent nine months in Qatar training to commit a terrorist attack and we're just letting him back in?

He doesn't have to make the bomb. He just has to carry it into school and detonate it.

Exactly. This little faggot isn't making shit. He's just a mule.

The question is, how is he going to get away with it?

He has the king nigger behind him.

Taqiyya is sorta bullshit. It only really applies to Shia, the muzzies who are only really a problem for the kikes, which is why jews and philosemites constantly talk about it.

Sunnis, who make up the majority of the rapefugees and are a problem for the rest of us, have their own thing, but I can't think of the name off the top of my head.

You realize you sound like a circumventing moslem, right? Pretty funny.

Yeah, but the FBI might take issue with that. FBI hates king nigger.

I don't necessarily think that the impending attack will be linked to him. At this point, he may be too important to their cause to allow him to be implicated in an actual attack. With what he's already done, he's given them enough information about how cucked we are and how easy it is to terrorize American children to carry out multiple attacks in multiple areas in multiple schools. He can pretty much retire from the game right now, having done more for snackbar terrorists than anyone else in the game.
He doesn't need to lift another finger himself, if he doesn't want to. He's already shown the world how easy it is to attack American school children.

Show me where I'm wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Why did Robert Spencer, Pam Gellar, etc. popular "taqiya" instead of the applicable sunni terms? Could it have something to do with the fact that Iran and Hezbollah are shiites, while Israel's Saudi allies are sunni?

Qatar is majority sunni, so it's safe to say this rat is too.

you mean they're just toying with us and how we'll react? I thought it was common knowledge he was a fucking weirdo and did weird shit.

They're doing it for victim bux and to see how far they can push the envelope before they pull the trigger.

this is a "LOLS SO RANDUMB xD" bullshit they do for edgy teen brownie points, this is a methodical probing of the civic system to see just how well protected the most vulnerable aspects of a society are. In this case, it's children.

correction: this is NOT a "LOLS SO RANDUMB xD" bullshit*

It's fine, kid probably doesn't know how to properly wire a bomb.

The babies of Sage who Kennedi Cotarelo killed?

Look up his dad. He's the one that taught his kids how to use the victim card.

The problem isn't whether or not the kid knows how to wire a bomb. Of fucking course he can't.

He will use his status as the new Edison to pull off carrying a duffel bag full of pressure cooker bombs without scrutiny, drop them in a random elementary school and detonate them from a safe distance. Someone else will construct the bombs.

Dude a Sandnigger teen shooting a highschool with stolen weapons. That would be hella sweet. That would ruffle fuck loads of feathers.

REMINDER THAT THE CLOCK HE USED WAS THE EXACT SAME MODEL AS THE ONE USED ON AN ACTUAL BOMB ON AN ACTUAL PLANE THAT ACTUALLY KILLED EVERYONE ABOARD.

REMINDER THAT HIS SISTER WAS SUSPENDED FOR THREATENING TO SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL.

Shout “ALLAHU AKBAR!”

Too obvious. Though it would be sweet, I think they want to do a bomb. Too many things can go awry with a firearm. Teens are known for being dumbshits and a brave Chad might be able to wrestle him to the ground while reloading.

But a bomb, if placed well and inconspicuously, kills the vicinity without warning, without reloads and the perpetrator an infinite distance away by the time it goes off. If it doesn't go off, you can maybe retrieve it and nobody even knows of the attempt.

If I was a snackbar terrorist, the IED would be my weapon of choice for those reasons. Simple, cheap, effective. The next terror attack in the US will be a bomb. Bombs are more frightening than firearms anyway. You can put a whole region on alert and frighten the public every time they see a suspicious package, car, backpack, etc.
Once the gunman is dead, the threat is over. But the fear only starts after a bomb is detonated.

Are there more? Canvas every home in the area! Stop everyone suspicious! That shit will go on for months.

This is the new face of war. Demoralization through perpetual fear. In a similar way, that's how Vietnam was "lost." The US could have won the conflict in Vietnam (and technically, we still did), except the public saw soldiers coming home in wheelchairs and they saw how many people died and were affected. Once people see that kind of fear and death at home, the cucks will immediately surrender.

some slight problem with this grid is that some answers cannot be considered "taquiyya bullshit"
because they're true

OP here, the only info I saw on his dad, was that he was a political rival with the current president of Sudan Omar Bashir in the past. Ahmed's mother according to several Breitbart articles on the other hand, taught Ahmed how to smile for the camera and make himself look injured in the public eye for Opre$$ion Point$.

I thought "Islam" meant to submit.

uh, no, same linguistic root as "salaam"="peace", the hippie greeting, and same root as "jer-u-salam"="city of peace" in aramaic or something

after googling a bit
so it appears that the technical yes is in fact taqiyya
sorry bout that

… about that

what if we meme that towelheads are liars and "islam" means "slavery"?

shouldn't be a very hard wizardry, and chances are it will sorta trigger a bit 1.5 billion mudslimes

THE ONE TRUE RELIGION OF SLAVERY

quoted for importance

HATRED

why on earth would his family want to go back to "the great satan" country with all it's intolerant,bigotted, racist, islamophobes?
why would they want to leave the muslim paradise of peace and tolerance that is qatar?
Brave!

FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUTTTT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Anons, what do you suppose is the best way to combat this? Is there a man on the inside who has access to files?

Just Kidding any agency out there reading this! Totally a gag! :^)