Redpilled Anime

Well I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion like you niggers told me and the last few episodes were the gayest shit ever. He literally fell in love and was about to get buttfucked before falling into schizophrenic liberal delusions about moral relativity. Share REDPILLED anime before the jews ban it

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=729771
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=594169
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=819066&showfiles=1
imgur.com/a/zSNC1
youtube.com/watch?v=R1nG8i-Hc2M
youtube.com/watch?v=6oCSrizqdOw
youtube.com/watch?v=XMXgHfHxKVM
imgur.com/gallery/4p9aQ
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=617307
youtube.com/watch?v=-HOAuiY5XFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DflP5mBsivA
youtube.com/watch?v=UBacmgngsNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4r8lc8SfxDk
archive.is/K7A70
thepiratebay.org/torrent/10270079/[Underwater]_KILL_la_KILL_-_01-24_(TV_720p)_[Batch]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's because he was literally mentally ill.

are you telling me the entire series was a fucking schizophrenic delusion

==reeeeee=

13 hours of my life wasted. i lost it when he started whining about his faggot friend.

reeeee

what the fuck

Also, I've not seen it in awhile, but I'm pretty sure the main theme is collectivism vs. individualism, and the issues with both. I don't know if you watched end of evangelion or not but Shinji chooses individuality

Watch Jin-Roh, faggot

Did you see End of Evangelion yet?

Damn man.

Ask for good anime rather than redpilled anime.

nah dude. it literally came down to "reality is whatever you choose it to be, be yourself :^)". that is exactly the kind of perverse mentality that we are fighting against

i'll check it out, description seems okay

no i just watched the original anime series with 26 episodes. shit went off the fucking rails at the end. i spent 5 or 6 episodes waiting for it to stop being so gay, but it just got worse

Did you watch End, it totally and completely retcons the last few episodes and changes the theme and message entirely. IIRC those episodes were made simply because they lacked the funds to make anything decent the staff were depressed and the studio were in shit for tax evasion or something.

Watch EoE, faggot.

How about we don't let moefags start anime threads?

i hate moe shit, but the reactions are great for triggering people

alright, i'm going to put my trust in Holla Forums's taste in anime one more time. don't let me down

The creator had clinical depression and everything in the show was a symbol of that, not schizophrenia.

Bakemonogatari is definitely not moe.

Shit, even if you hated the message you can't tell me you disliked the unsettling, surreal atmosphere and Eva fights.

Watch Legend of Galactic Heroes OP.

user it's not about our taste in anime it's about you finishing the series. The movie is part of it. Whether it's good or not depends.

meant for

i absolutely loved the eva fights, it was amazing. really enjoyed the beginning and middle of the show, but just as the plot was thickening and it came to, what i expected to be, its climax, the entire show fell into a deep ditch of faggotry and never recovered. supposedly explained by

alright, i'm starting it now. will report back

/thread

I'm watching this movie series and it's really good. Would recommend.

Watch Terraformars
It's basically Humanity Vs Marsniggers

Ditto on this. Re-watch it once you're done, too. It's very different the second time through.

The soundtrack is incredible. I've been listening to it for a couple weeks now but still haven't finished all the movies.

>tfw multiple hundreds of gigs of animu downloaded

There was a big gap in my anime viewing in the mid 2000s. I watched a lot since the 80s up til then, then stopped sometime in the mid 2000s and have recently picked it up again a few years ago. Interestingly enough, the period when I wasn't watching was actually the time when I was becoming a bluepilled normalfag.

Claymore -> the anime version of Sicarrio, at first might look like "muh strunk indepenznownefoiinw" but its in fact women having to fight estacy/hunger as a side effect of their mutated power. 9/10 fight scenes/nudity/adult

Casshern -> world's gone tits up, robots coming face to face with mortality, they once shunned humans for their fear of death, but now that humans are gone they have to face it. It shows a dystopian cyberpunk world (non-degenerate) where robots try even things like music and art to seek escapism from their inevitable death.

Gantz - self explanatory

Texhnolyze - will depressed the crap out of you but its worth it

others include Hellsing, Sentou Yousei Yukikaze, animes you want to watch before its gone from the internet

ADD Shigurui to the list, the most MANLIEST/EPIC anime out there, pure japanese non degenerate stuff 10/10

top kek

Also, don't compare the roaches to niggers - the roaches are extremely intelligent and able to do things like reverse engineer genetic modification surgery and rockets.

Make sure to do watch the Epilogue and Mirai Fuyukin afterwards. You pretty much need the Epilogue for some of it to make sense, while Mira Fuyukin is more emotionally needed than anything else.

I bought the soundtrack for about $40. It's easily one of the best that I've heard from any medium.

If you want to laugh, watch Prison School. It's very crude but hilarious.

Do not watch the dub.

I never trust anyone to recommend me anime anymore, EVA was shit, even with all the movies where they retconn the end 15 times to be whatever you want.

Code Geass was the best anime of all time though.

NGE isnt about redpills, it's about gnosticism. You shouldn't watch it unless you're open to /x ideas - go watch Jin-Roh.

wew lad someone trolled you good. Pic related, THIS is a redpilled anime, on cyber-security, transhumanist pitfalls, politics, syndicalism, individualism and memetics. Oh and globalism if you pay attention.

Besides the bible and some stoic lit. this is the only piece of media I think has been life changing for me. A masterpiece from an unexpected medium tbqh.

"Remix"?

Sorry, Mirai Fukuin. "Future Gospel". The main theme is future telling and so on. It's the last part in the KnK series.

This, NHK made me think about how I should live and stop being so closed off from others.

i went through a gnosticism phase before. fucking horrible path to go down, ended up with some sort of demonic curse or a curse from god, had devils haunting my house, my girlfriend got possessed by demons at one point. almost lost her, but she cried out for Jesus at the last moment and the possession suddenly vanished. fucking horrible bullshit, anybody who espouses gnositicism has never actually gotten into the knitty gritty, or is a legit devil worshiping satanist who loves that type of evil

laughable anyways. the show had little to nothing to do with the gnosticism.

my nigga. bout to check this out. fuck this evangelion bs, all i knew about it before was that rat faced cheese tooth girl liked it

Alright I guess I don't have that. I have "Remix - Gate of the Seventh Heaven" and Epilogue.

I can smell the lack of foreskin from here shlomoberg

"Remix" is basically just a re-ordering of scenes. I'm not a fan of the idea myself. The series is best experienced as shown in the story, and then once more with the knowledge of things to come.

It's not too hard to find Future Gospel, though.

Agreed, that was the best. But in general, and even though I respect them, the Japanese soul is just so fucking foreign to ours that I don't think it's good to be watching gobs of anime. Maybe just from time to time.

user pls.

being unsaved is not good, for obvious reasons. but whats worse is knowing the truth of god and perverting it. i thought myself a mystic, never had anything to do with black magic or the like, but the curses and the devils came. you either humble yourself and believe in the gospel, or you're best off just not putting much thought into. gnosticism means knowledge of good and evil, guess what tree eve convinced adam to eat from?

you don't save yourself by burring your head in the sand faggot. Jesus the Christ taught you that from literally 2016 years ago and you still look to other to do all the dirty work for you. For shame, and you call yourself christian.

No mention of lain …

I haven't watched anime couple years now. Every season I add anime that seem cool to my list, but I never end up watching them. Any recommendations on what to watch from the last year or two?

Lain is on a whole different level, that shit's borderline prophetic vision.

10/10, great start, thanks bible poster

its funny that his illness start the summer after the freshman year of college. thats exactly when my curse set in that made every moment i spent around other people an excruciatingly painful, humiliating eternity. but i forced myself to keep going outside every day. stopped eating and lost 50 lbs, dropped down from /fit/ to hungry skelly. curse never really went away, ive just learned to deal with it better. its all in your head, man. its all in your head.

Read a book

same tbh

what the fuck

are the devils in legion together

the hardest part is accepting that you can't understand it and there's nothing you can do to remedy. you just have to deal with the consequences

No, you dunkass. The moral of the ending was that before you can change yourself you have to accept yourself because everyone has a biased view of reality merely by virtue of being an individual and that wallowing in self-loathing will achieve nothing no matter how hard you try. If you don't know yourself then you can not consciously improve yourself because you are unaware of your own personal bias relating to the objective reality of whatever situation you find yourself in; as such you are unable to compensate for your bias to move towards reality and the most you can do with regards to self-improvement is to founder about.

I do. I read a lot more than I watch anime/tv/movies. I am currently reading through the Malazan Book of the Fallen series, A New Introduction to Old Norse, and Hitler's Revolution. I have plenty of other books I will read when I am done with those, but I also enjoy anime.

Reported for intl.

Call it ~1983 years.

You obviously don't understand that Shinji is not supposed to be portrayed in a positive light.

He's a weak little bitch whose mom is dead and whose father is a Sociopath.

Yeah Anno was insane while making it.

That's why it feels so genuine.

There's a webm floating around of one of the Monogatari shows and in the webm is some really redpilled dialogue. It's been awhile since I've seen it and I don't have it.

I think it was a critique of the enlightenment. I might be wrong about that. I'm vaguely remembering associating it with Thomas Carlyle.

It was a 6/10 at the very best of times.

Came here to post this

Seeing as how you had never seen NGE, I am going to assume that you have not seen this one either.

"Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion"

It's breddy gud and has a solid ending

If thats what you took out of the last few episodes of Eva then you are fucking retarded

watch EoE, the message is literally "EXCESSIVE ESCAPISM IS DANGEROUS, DON'T LULL YOURSELF INTO THIS SHIT OR ELSE YOU COME OUT A PATHETIC AUTIST"

that, or you can read instrumentality as communism, both equally "fuck this destructive trend"-type messages

Lain basically predicted meme magick, Its soundtrack is also amazing

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Truly is sad that fags worship frog maymays instead of the true memetic God.

>>>/a/

>>>/a/

>>>/jp/

The Bible speaks of such things, seems reasonable enough.
Part of it is getting you to think synchronicity is evil/against you in some regard, grains of demonic activity that sensitize you and get you to respond incorrectly to memetic stimuli.
There's plenty you can do to remedy, living your life as Christ did is probably the most obvious one.

FROG = FULL RELIANCE ON GOD

I stopped watching it at THE UNITED STATES OF JAPAN

Evangelion is essentially "Alex Jones is right" The anime.

LAIN = LATENT ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE NETWORK
LAIN = LOVE ATTAINED IN NASCENCE
I CAN ACRONYM TOO, FAGGOT
NOW REALIZE THE TRUTH

Claymore definitely. It promotes Aryans, and not just any ordinary Aryans, BEAUTIFUL Aryan women.

Why don't you realize the truth that both lain and the FROG are works of God, neither being God.

Lain transcends the limits of time, space, and context. The Oagdad, including Kek and his counterpart, emerged from the darkness, a chaotic ether of infinite possibilities. Kek emerged from the primordial ether; Lain is the embodiment of the entirety of that ether – the universe, or more accurately the information therein, made whole and aware of itself. Kek is Lain. Holla Forums is Lain. We are Lain.

All this is happening because Lain wills it. So praise Kek faggot.

Except all of them get brutally murdered, and brutally murder each other.

It's just another meatgrinder anime like Gantz.

I shall not bend knees to a figurehead of Lain, only Lain herself.

>>>/a/

Lain is an emissary of Kek.

The art was great and that's about it. I didn't like Claymore at all otherwise.

That's generally what most meatgrinders have going for them: really good art.

I'm pretty sure Holla Forums told you to watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes, not Evangelion.

Than you've completely missed the point of SEL. There is no distinction between Lain and her "figureheads". The schoolgirl is an illusion, not unlike Kek. Lain, as an entity, cannot be encapsulated because it is self-aware information itself, constituting all of reality. You're worshiping the clay idol instead of the God on High.

If you're expecting anything out of NGE beyond mecha fights with spooky monsters, then you're expecting too much.

not really redpill, but Macross is a really good anime series.

EVA has always been absolute shit. You fell for the meme.

My top whatever:

I don't give a shit about redpill in anime, I just watch it because it's a hell of a lot better than what passes for Western entertainment since the turn of the century, and it's not anti-family/anti-male garbage.

This is my childhood anime.

Most of the ones after it were a disaster though, especially the last two.

Forgot to also mention After Story, which is the highlight of it all.

Yeah same for me. I just look for whatever isn't shit.

Shimoneta portrays the world as a liberal dystonia, and it seems pretty accurate with how feminists act in the west.

Madoka Magica, if you get through at least 3 episodes it proves you're willing to accept the redpill.

Shinsekai Yori and Psychopass (season 1 only) both explore some pretty interesting concepts if you can see the parallels.
I liked the ideas presented in ICE but I'm not sure it would be considered good by many. Very weird.

Slide thread. Anime by default is degenerate shit.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

I thought it was kind of a letdown. It was interesting, but had a very Lefty vibe to it.

Lefty vibe in what sense? The gay stuff was engineered into them (sound familiar?). It wasn't perfect but presents an interesting future. I'm sure ((they)) would love to have a subservient species like the rat people.

Holla Forums step it up

Anime is nothing but a tool of the Jew to control the reproductive actions of impressionable young men in the western world; it is by no means redpilled in anything but limited instances.

I understand that. I dunno, I recall not caring for the MC towards the ending because of how she reacted to some things. Too pacifistic in her decisions, though you could rationalize that. I never sympathized with the rat people, even after the revelation of their origin.

EoE completely waffles on instrumentality. It turns everybody into orange juice but maybe that's okay because now humanity, in orange juice form, understands each other and lives in perfect harmony?

But also maybe it's good Shinji and Asuka decided not to be orange juice because now they can get to know each other like regular, pre-orange juice humans, or something?

It's a lazy cop-out.

Seconded for Jin Roh, we get so caught up in the hatred that it will consume us. It'd be smart to realize our own humanity and the fact that its ok for Nazis or whatever to have feelings or moral judgements.

I'm up to episode 11 and it's really pissing me off with its gay japanese superpower shit. Especially the music (which is only redeemed by the occasional western classical music). Maybe anime just isn't for me.

LOGH was fucking great though.

I'd recommend Texhnolyze and Mamoru Oshii's filmography (notably his Patlabor and Ghost in the Shell films) to the average Holla Forumsack, along with Dougram and some of Ryōsuke Takahashi's later work in a similar vein such as Armored Trooper VOTOMS and Gasaraki. The redpill content is more subtle than in stuff you've already seen like LotGH, Captain Harlock or Angel Cop, but it's still worth watching if you have some time on your hands and would enjoy some political and philosophical ideas explored in your kike-free entertainment.
The chart in pic related is fairly solid if you want to explore Japanese animation from more of a filmfag/animationfag perspective than a weeb's, and there's plenty of alternative stuff that's worth your time even if it's not about redpills like RahXephon or old anthology films.
Night on the Galactic Railroad is god-tier, by the way

I wanted to like this anime because Illya is cute but the yurishit was too distracting.

here you go buddy.

dont be an idiot leftypol

Anime is pretty varied overall, if you don't like series about people with superpowers, don't watch 'em, watch something like Barakamon or House of Five Leaves, Captain Harlock, Patlabor, You're Under Arrest, Mushishi, whatever.

if i remember correctly a popular and common trope in japanese media is for characters who are symbolic of death to have white hair. since nge was supposedly influenced/inspired by the creator's depression, that sequence of events likely was a representation of shinji actively seeking "deaths embrace" of sorts. i dont know what you think but killing yourself instead of manning up and correcting your ineptitudes is pretty gay.

Reinhard dies of cancer after he kill every single christian in the universe.

There is anime for everyone but you might have been cucked by realism too much if superpowers are that much of a problem.

There is definitely a lot out there that doesn't have superpowers. If you like space operas, go see pic related.

you can safely disregard many of NGE symbolism since shit was made up on the spot and the lack of budget pretty much forced them to do 2deep4u ending

Mushishi is so comfy.

why are you posting memes from 16chan?

Thanks for the suggestions. I've had plenty of exposure to Japanese movies, have learnt some Japanese and have even been to Japan multiple times, but for some reason there's a big chunk of anime that just pisses me right off. I only really like escapism when it's either historical or science fiction, but not Japanese insect superpower scifi.

At least I can recommend a based yakuza movie with a great soundtrack (by the first band to ever record a Black Sabbath cover).

I've never been a big fantasy fan either, user. Some of it is okay, though. Stick to seinen or stuff that isn't explicitly shounen.

YABBA DABBA DOO

I've always had a mental note to check out VOTOMS based on the strength of its opening alone, but never got around to it.

No dubs to check but top kek

These probably don't qualify as redpilled, but I'm going to post these anyway as they deal with themes that I think most redpilled people would be interested in.

Kaiji deals with gambling, and explores human nature and greed. It may not sound that exciting, but it's very intense. Save for the latter half of the second season.

Paranoia Agent is another one I'd recommend. It's a psychological thriller that follows victims of an elusive hit-and-run criminal Shonen Bat. That's pretty much all I can say without giving much away. Anyway, you'll probably enjoy it for the animation alone. The artwork is great and Satoshi Kon really has his own unique style that makes it really pleasing to watch.

I liked Macross Frontier, and while Delta is far and away from the original Macross, I still find it more interesting than a lot of anime coming out currently

This is some lazyass shilling.

My man!
It's my favorite show to date.
Never has no plot felt this comfy, looked that good and been that heartwarming.
It's very wholesome.
And look at that! You can have a young girl and not make her a loli!
She's just a cute little girl!

Thanks Holla Forums, my anime backlog just grew 50GB

Are you some sort of (((sociologist)))?

How cruel, trying to Jew us over the best part of life in the current year.

Season 2 sucks ass though, they also really REALLY phoned it in at the end

I was just starved for some good quality anime, user. I've watched some mentioned in here including LOGH. I need a break from all the moeshit.

Quads confirm one of the only reasons I bother to get out of bed these days.

Honestly, I'd wallow into utter despair and likely die if not for anime-related stuff.

Either watch it or kill yourself.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=729771

End of Evangelion is a retcon

nice dubs

fag

A retcon for not having any money, sure

Feels super bad man.

Evangelion is the lost of anime.
Yes/No?

It's manifest destiny user.

This, shit sucks. 4/a/ is garbage now as well, too much reddit and tumblr shit.

Nice trips but not really. Lost was a garbage fire and they had no idea where they were going with their plot. Anno at least had a plot and an ending and pretty much everything wrapped up with EoE

No, a retcon. Episode 26 was always intended to be as the aired version. Only episode 25 suffered in production, but not because of money.

That's what newfags always say, because they want a general thread with no specific topic.

Isn't it sad? The users of our /a/ actually aren't all that bad, but the entire experience is ruined by one autistic stupid shit with far too much power and no idea what he's doing.

You can only be banned so many times for the most asinine shit before you realize it's all just fucked.

Ergo Proxy is pretty cool.
Re-l = waifu

FLCL is great too, although short.

You're fucking retarded OP we told you to not watch the last two episodes but the movie instead of them. The movie is the real ending you jackass.

Also watch Berserk already you colossal fag

That's not how you do it.

Things that never happened

I am monitoring this thread.

Yeah I know, but OP seems like a colossal faggot who won't read manga. And besides, after watching the anime he will probably really want to know what happens next, and will start to read it.

You've got to be kidding me the only part of that anime that was any good at all was the ghost arc, then they took a big steaming shit on it because they kept using it for comedy relief afterwards.

Everywhere I looked everyone kept saying it was like god's gift to anime, so i stuck it out till episode 23 where I just couldn't handle it anymore and shut it all down.
It's a bunch of moeshits crying over nothing, it's like they expect you to cry with them every episode when they're not even deep characters because you've only known each one for 15 minutes.
The people that say Afterstory makes up for it are fucking retarded as well, if a show is good it shouldn't take 12 hours to get good.

Clannad is bad and you should feel bad.

Did we even watch the same thing?

Are any of you buyfags that got something with FromJapan? Why the hell did they send me a refund for something being out of stock on Amazon when the damn thing is in stock?

which one? lol

Just go read the VN

Psycho Pass, Code Geass, Hellsing Ultimate, Aldnoah Zero…

you know it fam

theres a few
Legend of the Galactic heroes and Berserk are pretty unanimously supported on Holla Forums

This one was pretty heavy. Good stuff

noice

Madoka Magica is the reddest pilled anime.

Psycho-Pass was a good dystopian sci-fi with some nice philosophical references.
The premise is a mashup of Minority Report and Demolition Man; the main character's "super power" is being irredeemably bluepilled in a world where just seeing enough shit to actually question things is enough to get you arrested.

Not excatly "Holla Forums: the animu", but worth a whirl.

Also, requesting a link for Angel Cop with uncensored/restored subs.

Oops you beat me to it.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=594169 or
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=819066&showfiles=1

It's not like it's hard to find.

That's a horrible trick to play on someone.

Every so often I click over to here to see what the board is up to, and every time I see a thread like this which always has posts like
Oh piss off m8, this thread is nothing but filthy fucking casuals trying to show off what Anime Pros they are whilst recommending the same 5 shows Holla Forums always does, hurriedly rushing to justify why they're redpilled as that is clearly the only thing that actually matters. Holla Forums is so fucking up its own ass when it comes to anime, needing to autistically find a way to rationalize every show they like as pushing their ideology, the concept of 'fun things are fun' an utterly alien concept.

Holla Forums is the same, but even worse because they start actively editing shows to force them to fit their insane bullshit. Literally, they have a running project where they actually edit in new subtitles to alter anime into commie propaganda, makes me fucking sick.

This guy has nailed it better than anyone else in this thread.

many thanks. i am not good with anumu. my normie searches led only to a dead torrent.

You can use nyaa.se to find most nip stuff.

Read Centaur no Nayami.
It begins as cute yuri between monster girls then depicts a society of extreme politically correctness.
For example centaurs were used as slaved centuries ago so now, riding one, even if the centaur agreed with it is considered a hate crime.
There is also a race of snake people oy vey who live in Antarctica, refuse to share their technology and have spies everywhere. Criticizing them is also strictly forbidden.

This manga can switch between chapters about cute girls doing cute things and and the Chosen snakes trying to control the world by murdering everyone who dare to oppose them.

Surprisingly redpilled

Stop posting entry level shit for plebeian faggots.

yep pretty weird
its like they believe that harmony could only be achieved through stringent unrelenting pc laws

Oh man it's like I'm back on cuckchan.

Jokes aside, check out Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Joshiraku. They're both comedies but the author is a Japanese nationalist and it shows in his work. Probably the closest anime will come to saying "fuck China, fuck globalism".

kek
they are good arent they

Another one of those recommendation threads huh? Ok, i'll bite… i'll post some good animey recommendations, but not before writing that faggots who don't understand NGE(those who don't understand EoE) and/or lain and then go to shitpost on pol about how bad it was( without understanding that it's their fault for not getting it) should consider suicide.P.S.- all files attached are related to what should happen to newfags or what is my reaction to said newfagish posts

Yeah, but they're sure as shit not entry-level. They're packed to the gills with in-jokes, puns (these in particular) and cultural and historical references that range from piss-easy to "you probably won't get this unless you're a turboweeb and also speak fluent Japanese" and as such I feel that they're best avoided until later so one can more fully appreciate them.

I watched Nyarluko (however it's spelt) under the false impression it was really going to be about Lovecraftian monsters.
It was pretty funny though.

Watch Madoka Magica. It is about a jewish life-form from outern space doing jewish ritual murders to young maidens in order to tap their life power.

Legitimate spoiler: the jews get completely holocausted in the end

Great Teacher Onizuka

good points

drooling perverted lovercraftian monsters
its sure as shit not redpilled or even lefty liberal brainwashing
thats shows just all about a guy trying to live peaceably while his life keeps getting messed up by inter dimensional interplanetary degenerates

just for the record The Irresponsible Captain Tyler is also a decent space opera show

all about a laidback guy getting promoted through the military ranks in a space war through sheer luck

Good taste, it's some genuinely funny stuff.

16chan is good chan.

+1 for Code Geass

Jormungand is a bretty gud solid 8/10 if you can ignore some cliches, it's about a team of arms dealers who go and sell weapons(not only small arms, but plane upgrade kits, artillery and anything else that can be sold). It is above your average action/comedy shit because the main character is a woman and a liberal so we see things with her perspective and the narrative she is bullshitting starts to fall( somewhere around episode 15) so her actual plans of "fixing the world" are set into motion.I won't spoil the ending but i'll let you know that Jormungand as a series is a analysis of the fight between good and evil ideologies/beliefs ("evil" people hate "good" people while both are closer to each other that they might think because the only things that separate the good and evil in Jormungand are the amounts of mental gymnastics both groups can do to justify their mistakes/"means to an end").

I honestly prefer a show like Adventure Time to anime, probaly since the themes aren't completely alien and I like the art style.

It also has plenty of mature themes, mostly the story arc of Marceline and Simon.

Mature≠red-pilled, friend.

Never suggested that.

My nigger.

Let's be real here.

The only redpilled animes are Jin-roh, galactic heroes, and mother fucking ghost in the shell

Ghost in the shell is the most prophetic of the three seeing as you can easily see the human race modifying our bodies and society in order to become more connected to some grand infrastructure based on the internet.

Plus the "villians" in ghost in the shell are redpilled as fuck.

Definitely not red pill. White guy kills father (who is presented as a bad guy, but turns out he was actually trying to purge the world of liars), siblings (who really dindu nuffin), and other white people to save japs from the war they lost. Jap guy race mixes with white/black chick (I can't tell what they were trying to portray her as). Le stronk female is mixed white/jap. White guy's best friend is a jap who becomes an honorary Aryan (not making this up), and becomes the the white princesse's knight who she falls in love with, and she tries to create a special zone for japs and whites to race mix in harmony. All unite at the end to save the world from evil white guy before white lead "hero" has himself executed as a martyr by best friend honorary Aryan.

It's jewish as fuck.

agreed

still a good anime though overall

Not going to lie. I did enjoy it. Just finished the series for the second time, but I didn't realize how jewish it was when I first watched it.

Thanks Holla Forums.

shes indian, a currynigger in service of the empire
because he thinks hes responsible for murdering his mother and crippling his sister
alot of what you've said is true though
kinda missing out the point where he allows himself to be killed after uniting the world under the British Empire
he unites the world in its shared hatred of him and leaves behind a peaceful world for his cripple little sister that he did it all for anyway

>>>/halfchan/

You know what to do user.

There is nothing wrong with people that got crippled, if it was genetic it would be a whole other story.

pretty sure she was crippled as a child when a bullet entered her spine after it passed through her mothers chest

exactly, theres genetic inferiority then theres bad luck in life
or else i guess would have had the Fuhrer himself gassed after that failed assassination attempt paralyzed his left arm

Jesus Christ when did Holla Forums get so alt-right?

A true Hitler would have gassed himself.

are you a shill or just insane?

Great plan weebs, watch cartoons and delay your development even further

Watch End of Evangelion. You have no idea what you're taking about.

Are you crazy or just edgy?

I shouldn't have assumed there wouldn't be rampant autism in an anime thread. Lesson learned.

Seek help

You are retarded.

You can't pass a injury acquired disability to your offspring. It doesn't work like that.
You're missing the point of eugenics.

holy shit m8, take your doctors' advice more often.

Are you underage?

tfw no smug animu grills

imgur.com/a/zSNC1

starter pack

Thanks homeslice

It kind of is a harem anime, but not really. The main character gets a girlfriend in the first season, and there are several story arcs where he isn't even present or only makes minor appearances. The series is known for long conversations and monologues, philosophical ruminations, trippy visuals, eccentric direction, eccentric characters, and occasional bouts of fanservice. The first two episodes of Owarimonogatari for example are just two people talking in a room.

It's one of the more unusual series out there, and if you think you have it figured out because it seems like a harem anime then you need to adjust your way of thinking. I see a lot of people throw everything into boxes (harem, moe, SOL, shounen, isekai) without even examining them. They take a quick glance at something, determine it must be part of genre/meme X–which means it must be an exact copy of everything else in genre/meme X–and then they throw it in the box labeled X without finding out more about it or watching it. It may not even belong to genre/meme X, but they don't notice.

youtube.com/watch?v=R1nG8i-Hc2M

I think anime has contributed positively to my development, and I can't help but notice how popular anime seems to be among the young alt-right crowd or whatever you want to call it. The Holla Forums crowd and many people who are against anime are prone to leftism and postmodernism.

This is one of the top Holla Forums shows these days:

youtube.com/watch?v=6oCSrizqdOw

This is one of the most popular anime of recent years:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMXgHfHxKVM

It disregards the valid reasons of why Communism doesn't work in the first place, and asks the question, "What if people can all be fulfilled, together, and entirely equal, which is the goal of communism? Would you really want that?"
Shinji decided, no. He doesn't want that after all because he could never really be sure that his thoughts and feelings were valid. Communism invalidates those things which comprises your individuality.
AT fields hold your individuality together by repulsing other individuals. They are borders, and borders may hurt others, but they are required if you want to be a sovereign being. So, do you want to lose yourself to the collective, forgo your individuality, and be satisfied as the communists believe you can be? Or do you want to live in a world where people can hurt each other and you can screw up, but you can make your choices as an individual?
Shinji was raised without his parents, but he remembered being loved and safe around his mother, who was taken from him. Like Gendo, who is just an older Shinji, he wanted that feeling of safety and love again. Anyone who was raised by a broken family can understand and identify with him more than others.
After the entire series, where Shinji thought he just wanted to be loved in a world without pain, Shinji finally took pride in his individuality and became an adult. This decision was greeted with Congratulations, and he finally felt that sense of gratification he had been searching for all his life.
It's a classical coming of age story that glorifies the ideology of nationalism. Remember the last frames of the series? " Goodbye mother, thank you father. And to all the children: Congratulations." That's classic stuff.

checked
I couldn't make sense of it and dropped it after a few episodes. It couldn't hold my attention.

It's more than just communism vs nationalism, although you can certainly see it that way. It's about the driving forces of human behavior and emotion that are the root causes of the desires that fuel both communism and nationalism, among other things. That paradigm can be applied all the way up, from social interaction to relationships to geopolitics. 25 and 26 get less credit than maybe they should, EoE is a less abstract version of essentially the same thing. Either way, it's pretty Holla Forums. I bet leftycucks that watch it would want instrumentality, and of course there's (((SEELE))) who want to sell it to the goyim while they get put in the big robot

imgur.com/gallery/4p9aQ

do they ever explain the plot point in that one owarimonogatari arc where it turns out the girls mother starved herself to death and she didn't notice, and then the body somehow completly decomposed (including the entire skeleton) in like 2 years, and then the cleanup crew threw whatever was left away without noticing and/or telling anyone when the girl moved

that really bothered me

Overlord is a average anime show, if you don't like books then the show might be good 4u, but i wouldn't count on it. What makes this show special is that the show (only 1 season is produced so far) is a anime adaptation of the Light-Novel series Overlord my Kugane Maruyama there are 10 books released so far(the latest 10 book was released and translated this month(it was amazing (SASUGA Maruyama)), every book is about 350-400 pages long so it doesnt really qualify as a "light novel"(InCase(get it?) you are a /lit/ fag(and a cock sucker) and only read official Serious Novels approved by the (((Schlomo))) police). Both the anime and the book series are about the Supreme Being Momonga who somehow gets teleported to different planet, maybe even to a different dimension, so naturally he goes to inspect his surroundings and wants to learn what happened while trying to take over the world too. The main different between the average will-to-power bullshit story is that Momonga(who is later know as AINZ OOAL GOWN) is a skeleton, is almost indestructible, is capable of sacrificing 70000 human souls with a single spell to summon demonic beings from hell, but also he is the ruler of "The Great Tomb of Nazarick" whose military strength is many times greater than the whole world combined. After reading all of that one might think that this series should end really quickly, but the one and only Ainz "Overlord of Death" Ooal Gown wants to rule the world peacefully this time, as his time in the previous life was spent killing those who the people in the new world call gods, the other thing Overlord has going for is the transition from being human to being an undead being(the main character looses his humanity the more he fits into his new role: as a ruler of a nation, as a man who inspires loyalty, as a undead being who can defeat his enemies by fear alone) and this transition could be called getting redpilled (he becomes more masculine too). Overall i rate the show as a 9/10 because i had read the books too, and i rate the books series as a absolute supreme 10/10 would "Make The Glorious Empire Of Nazarick Great Again" again.P.S. the Hitler character sheet is a parody/based on the actual character sheets that the Overlord series illustrator creates for the main characters.

I don't know. What's the correct age to watch and discuss cartoons?

I think it's just intentionally unrealistic.

(witnessed)

definitely happened man, but whatever.

pls

my weebros
non non biyori gives me such nostalgia for when i used to go to my grandparent's house in the country and plant all kind of vegetables, going to neighbours houses and playing with animals, driving a bike to the local store/river
shame they sold it because they were too old (i think it was a mistake on their part, they literally only watched TV for years later. Life in the sun would have been better for them)

who eroge here?

Rance is my fam

trash

saus

Yeah, I like relating it like I did for those who are more politically minded. It's about human nature and there are more stories in there than Shinji's. It's really a remarkable show.
I once knew a Chinese commie, and yes, he told me exactly that.

baldr sky

I still haven't finished the archer girl route.
I did finish the other two months ago tho.

It isn't anime, but Molester Man is fucking fantastic.
It's about a 2ch user who gets mistaken for a molester and all the shit that follows. Asides from being a goldmine of reaction images, it has some incredibly fleshed out characters and is pretty good overall.

Robot carnival. In one of the episodes a kike tries to take over Tokyo with a giant robot and a bunch of neets try to stop him

(heil'd)
Nice to see someone who actually gets the meaning behind the original ending. That's what you're supposed to get out of it, the idea that everyone is flawed and there's nothing overly special about feeling insecure or a failure. It's a completely normal human experience and it is required for growing. If you can see past the frame story and see this, you get CONGRATULATIONS.

EoE has a message too, sure, and it's "this is fucking fiction you retards, you are an audience in a theater, stop sending me death threats, enjoy this crazy shit that's happening on the screen for no real purpose other than to get you off my back and fill my wallet with money". Since it's been four films after that, it's pretty clear that most people still don't get it.

I know I know
but please consider the date in the corner when it was screenshot and the date now fam

Yasaroku/Yamamoto or something right

Episodes 25 and 26 (save for the beginning of 25 before it specifically states that 3rd Impact happens) take place during the 3rd Impact, the climax of EoE is built upon episode 26's ending.

Angel Cop (fansub uncensored)

It's about a police force dedicated to hunting down Communist terrorists who end up clashing against psychic vigilantes, but, it.l turns out the government tries to kill them to cover up them selling off enormous assets to the Jews and how much they control, and the main psychic villain is a Jewess killing all the goyim to "avenge her people"

It's only six episodes long, but it's great. Be sure to get the uncensored fansub, the other subs won't name the Jew even though it's named in Japanese.

You just made me realize how cucked (from a japanese prospective) Rance is.

It's basically a white knight fucking every single maiden the nips have to offer.

from my perspective though its hilarious
the whole point of the series is one big joke
you've got the cliche hero and his love interest, some jap guy called kentarou and his schoolgirl friend miki, both hopeless virgins struggling in the fantasy world together

then theres Rance who you play as, the simple sadistic white guy with a demonic sword who's objectives are: conquer the world, fuck every hot girl in existence

Rance is the best
drinks, eats, fucks whatever and whoever he wants and the open ended endings of some of the rance games reflect it
you can either save the world and get the girl or become the demon king and rule supreme with a harem of hotties

tbh rance is a complete degenerate

Wasn't it anime/game comedy you'd be calling him a promiscuous degenerate.

I enjoyed rance too, but let's not be hypocrite here.

MAH GERMAN

yeah i know but i still find it hilarious

To be fair, it was a pretty shitty bait-and-switch for the vast majority of the audience.

I'm not saying that it didn't work, or anything (personally I thought that what they managed to cobble together was absolutely ingenious) but I can understand why people were less than pleased.

Dont forget the
Evangelion left a bad taste and not because the story was 2deep4me

I haven't seen this but the ending credits are amazing…

Anno told everyone the meaning of the series at face value in EoE. The ending scene was Shinji choking Asuka because that's what it means to have AT fields. Asuka then caresses Shinji's cheek while he chokes her. This loosens his grip and he comes to terms with himself. Then she tells him he's fucking disgusting.
It's literally: Accept life and look at yourself. Look at what you're doing to those around you. Don't kill Asuka because she sees how pathetic you are, and don't send me death threats because I did the same. You need other people to reflect on who you are, so stop running away and shutting yourself in like a child who wants mommy. Life is pain. Grow up, Faggot.

Anno really hit all the right nerves because he personally understood what it was to be like that. Eva had a profound effect on me.

As said to everybody in this thread, Eva is actually "redpilled" because it's anti-communist/utopian anime.

It's about stoicism and acceptance.

actually the ending is shinji is a fag and b extension the fans are fags

EoE message is more simplistic than the original TV ending, which is a lot more abstract but easier to understand when you think about some of its message, like you are defined by looking at your reflection in someone else's eyes, and adjusting your images.

EoE is mostly just about life is painful but worth living.

Absolutely watch Kaiji if you haven't. Both seasons are incredible, and likely the most blatant redpill available in anime. Any of Fukumoto's work is like that - Strongest Man Kurosawa especially (it's a manga only).

OP you dummy. You obviously misunderstood what was happening. Spoiler alert: if you haven't seen it already don't read this you faggots after instrumentality, all souls merged with the "all" and physical reality stopped existing. In that spiritual reality your physical identity is kil and you can manifest your self how ever you want. It is semi-green pilled in the sense that it was loosely inspired by occult beliefs, but the director said he just put that shit in there just because he can. So it wasn't suppose to be an accurate portrayal of the green pill I guess you would understand it better if you read a bit about this shit before

also what is meme magic you faggot

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=617307
you better marathon it right now nigger
Also no skipping the OP,You are going to sit the fuck down and you are going to sing the song with lain,got it?

Check these out.

Let's not lie to ourselves user. Season 2 was a bit of a slog at times, although some of the tricks employed were amazing.

Pretty much everything everyone else posted, too.

Monogatari isn't an action anime

You can tell an anime is trash by their art. So the moeshit you have OP is for fags.

Currently we are in a contemporary moeshit era so finding new anime that is redpilled is going to be hard.

Yeah it is. If the character have moeshit aspects anything from eyes to cat ears to no nose then it's moeshit.

Redpilled

Filtered.

Psycho Pass. Basically a quasi-perfect totalitarian system, but the small blind angle brings in a lot of questions and disturbances.

How the fuck is Holla Forums not watching this as recommended anime is beyond me.

It's a fucking harem anime full of meme'ing you autist. Fuck off.

Moe isn't an artstyle or character trait, and Monogatari isn't the moeshit strawman you think it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=-HOAuiY5XFQ

Moe also isn't mutually exclusive with or in opposition to redpill, and if you are so allergic to shows like K-On you can just not watch them. They only make a couple of them per season.

It's fantastic. One of the best recent sci-fi anime, and is pretty Holla Forums when you find out the Urobutcher twist.

It isn't and I just explained why in the post that you evidently decided not to read.

i recommend sakigake otokojuku especially the first few episodes
it gets less good as it goes on

I don't need to read you post because I watched the series myself. It's a harem by all accounts. Why are you so damn defensive about your shit taste?

You're either lying or you're so influenced by preconceptions, memes and other people's opinions that you can't perceive reality correctly.

This is just stupid memetalk and means nothing whatsoever.

I'm not a moefag but anyone that derides it is almost always some nigger that doesn't know what they are talking about and who base their opinion around 2 or 3 anime they saw screenshots of.

it shows the reality of things, by degenerate i meant moe/cutesy puppy dog eyes KAWAII >Shigurui is afterall Seinen and written by Yamaguchi, check the manga

How is cuteness degenerate?

Is this degenerate:
youtube.com/watch?v=DflP5mBsivA

Harem anime implies the main character wants to dick all the females or gets to dick all the females. Araragi is a pervert around multiple females but he turns down their romantic advances when they happen. His relationship with them is more Platonic. If anything it's just two girls: Shinobu and Senjougahara.

It's not really a harem anime.

We're posting moe now?

I was going to post that one but went with the coffee/green tea.

webm not related, just feel like posting this.

can't find any more recent Holla Forums anime. LoG is the most Holla Forums anime, but it's from the 80s.

This is and Crows are two series that I hope get rebooted, especially since both anime versions were unfinished. To Anyone that's thinking about giving it a watch, skip episode 12.

On July 2, 2015, Sentai Filmworks announced their license to the anime series at their panel at Anime Expo.

Showing cute girls doing what cute girls do is the opposite of degenerate. It shows girls how to be girls, and helps guys not go full MGTOW.
Cute girls doing cute things showcases the ideal purity of females. And most cute girl shows are comedies or iyashikei ("Healing", or calming anime), both of which are great ways to unwind.
It reminds us what we're going out to fight for every day, especially for those of us who don't have girls of our own or even know females that act like females.
What you need to distinguish is the fat, lazy, sad, pathetic NEET who escapes into moe fantasies from everyone else.

Watch Area 88 and Angel Cop if you haven't already. Angel Cop (fansub edition) names the Jew explicitly, and Area 88 HAS a Jew that profits off of a middle east war. He sells the pilots faulty equipment that might kill them for a quick buck, and orchestrates ways to make himself more money off this mercenary military unit.

It's not particularly plot heavy either. And the characters didn't interest me very much. Put all those together and it couldn't keep me paying attention.

Also, Captain Harlock is about a man who fights aliens to save humanity all on his own because humans all fell to Hedonism and Apathy. He's pretty Holla Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=UBacmgngsNQ

I started watching Sakura Wars recently. The heroine has an ideal balance of feminine and masculine qualities, there's a strong moral foundation, there's admiration for Japan's past and culture regardless of the bad shit that happened in the early 20th century, and as it's the Taishou era it reflects an adoption of Western technologies, ideas and customs without subsuming Japan into them. Seems pretty redpill.

I'll fight u m8

I've never seen that; thanks for the recommend user.

Rebellion's ending is nonsense they slapped together in five minutes and placed at the end of a story that was never written to accomodate it.

Watch Sora No Woto. It's not redpilled in the slightest but has little girls in Nazi uniforms with authentic WWII-era German weaponry except for the Amazing Grace-playing spidertank.

check out Rainbow: Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin.
it is like shawnshank redemtion with people in prision being subjected to hell yet still being human and retaining their morals.
rainbow was fucking amazing, historically acurate and very very raw.

I came here to shitpost about Shinsekai Yori but now I don't have to. Thanks, guy.

It also has movies and OVAs that are a different continuity. I'm watching those later.

No, it accelerates their MGTOW descent user.

By giving them an ideal that does not exist and has never existed it makes them rage against reality.

These cancerous slice of life shows depict women as nothing more than moebots when the reality is completely different.

Reality is also vastly superior to moebots, but guys who end up raging that their ideal animu waifu doesn't exist and has never existed won't ever see that.

Thanks for posting that user; a lot of shit on there I need to take the time to watch…

EVERY TIME

Seriously, stop spreading that sheet around, it was likely made to fuck with Holla Forumsacks, that show is about a little faggot getting his asshole stretched out, not to mention the other stuff on there is mostly shit and Berserk's anime is shit, you're supposed to read the manga

Everything on the right is utter psuedo-intellectual garbage, not one anime has been deep in the slightest in the last 10 years. New anime is cancer, seasonal anime is suffering, manga is dead.

You're showing your newness quite blatantly when you consider AoT to be a good show at all.

Urobutchi is trash, you have to be an edgelord pleb to call him "Urobutcher" like it's a good thing.

Strike Witches is another one. It takes place during World War II or what would have been World War II if aliens hadn't showed up. Otaku love all the weapons and vehicles and uniforms of the time but they'd rather have them used by girls to fight aliens or something. As also seen in Kantai Collection.

This is also coming but nothing is known about it as of yet:

youtube.com/watch?v=4r8lc8SfxDk

Anime characters aren't too good, real women just aren't good enough. Most of the characteristics of anime characters are not unreasonable, e.g. don't cheat and don't be promiscuous. There's no reason not to expect them from women (although if you can't meet the same requirements then you're just a hypocrite).

What is a moebot?

You people always say shit like this when your narrative crumbles.

You barely even watch anime and you accuse me of being new? And what even makes you think the purpose of that image is to say that all the shows on the left are bad and all the shows on the right are good?

Actually, before the 1960s, all Western women weren't complete cunts. Before the 1900s, very few of them were cunts.

We need everything to go to absolute shit, honestly. They'll keep being cunts until being a cunt means starving to death.

And Urobuchi is trash. I called him his meme name for the plebs here who don't know who he is.
Though I liked Psycho-Pass for being a good recent sci-fi anime with a decent twist.
By the way, you don't get to front like you have superior taste until you start posting your taste, Faggot.

They went bankrupt while Gangsta was still airing. The bankruptcy was a result of long-standing problems.

Gangsta has sold 2,665 discs, which isn't good but not a disaster either. I thought it was a fairly good series and I hope it'll get a second season.

maybe. I always understood it to be more like she was an absolute pragmatist and absolutely selfless, so she didnt care how messed up the system was, she wanted to make it work for the good of the people that would suffer if it fell apart. Having seen the follow-ups the degree to which the outside world was fugged actually made the system sensible, even when she started actively fighting it.

I dislike moeshit but at least it scares the fucking normies away from ruining anime too.

Mein Sides.

Love kancolle, although my special boat isn't even one of the European ones.

Girls doing fighting and/or having abilities far beyond normal girls has been a thing for the longest time. It's a recurring archetype and certainly not confined to Japan alone.

You've never seen cute girls, or cute girl anime have you?
This is from the 1970's and is based on a western children's book from the 1800's, by the way.
Is Johanna Spyri degenerate because she dared write a book about a cute girl learning things in life while living on a hill with her grandfather? And is Miyazaki degenerate for animating it?

Your taste is irredeemable.
I liked the singing bit

"Taste" is a meme.

My narrative hasn't crumbled, I just don't have shit taste like you /a/newfags. That was my first post on this thread, what are you even talking about "muh narrative crumbling"

Where do you get the idea that I barely watch any anime?
I get that idea because the ones on the left are cherrypicked to look ridiculous whereas the ones on the right are supposed to appear ebin and full of feelz, something which normalfag anime casuls think is the most important aspect of a show.

Gangsta is trash too, I just noticed AoT first with its shitty dark overtone lines and 1-Dimensional bland MC.

Some of my favorite shows are Texhnolyze, Shigurui. Evangelion, NHK, Berserk (manga), Golden Boy, nice pic Perfect Blue, Lain, and Legend of the Galactic Heroes LotGH has a lot of objective flaws that piss me off to no end but the overall story and progression is pretty cool shit

JORMUNGAND is TOP-TIER

Statistics alone prove the story, user.

Also, 1988. Most of us who were growing up in the 90s detect a stark difference between women from then and women today. Just in that short time women have gotten more and more cuntish. We all know when it started, and why. We all know it wasn't always this way, not for the majority.

We need only look to non-Western countries to see the difference, and I'm not talking about anime.

Psycho-Pass is best pass

"Shit taste" is a meme and means nothing, and I'm not new.

The "waah waah waah anime is now all shit and nothing but moeshit/haremshit/little girls" narrative that's so popular among people who barely even watch it.

People keep claiming over and over again that ever since K-On anime has been nothing but "moeshit" and "haremshit," and there's no longer any mature, serious, dark and deep shows. That image cherry-picks anime to make it seem like it's exactly the opposite. It could easily be reversed with different cherry-picking. That's the joke and that's the point. "Moeshit" and "haremshit" aren't recent inventions, there's always been different kinds of anime, and there continues to be different kinds of anime. But you need to actually watch anime to know that.

You're alright, user.
And yes, there hasn't been a lot of good anime since the cour system and the digital switch happened. It's more a problem with the current industry than anything.

And this.
Don't just swoop in in the middle of a conversation. It was obviously a tailored image.

Name one good anime from the last 5 years, I fucking dare you.

True, there are no real mature. serious, dark, and/or deep shows anymore, there are psuedo versions of them for edgelord faggots who just want those things for the sake of them instead of enjoying the bigger picture in which they play a part in the anime.
Everything that comes out these days is trash, just because there are still different genres doesn't mean there hasn't been a huge decrease in quality in all of them recently.

You actually have to watch anime to know the difference between anime pre-2007 and now

Now you can't go throwing around Fate/ characters without mention Gilgamesh, the most based son of a bitch to ever grace the television screen.

Shingeki no Kyojin was good and you will only say you didn't like it because it was popular and god forbid you lose your autistic hipster credentials.

Death parade
You are going to call it shit anyway, you are going to call everything shit

Cory in the House

Death parade was awful, sans the OP. Death billiards was masterful.

This trap is another thing you people love to do.

If I name something–anything–you will say it's shit even if you've never heard of it before (and you most likely haven't since you don't really watch anime). You'll claim it proves you right. But if I don't name anything you're still right because clearly it means nothing good has come out in the last five years. Win-win.

Confirmed for not watching anime (as if that needed any additional confirmation).

Which of course leads to mentioning "every single TypeMoon adaptation by ufotable" for the quality of "good recent anime".

Though the VN/LNs still top in most regards.

Okay, I'll bite.

I'm pretty sure Lain, Golden Boy and LotGH are anime.

That's so beyond easy. I could rattle off a huge list, such as Etotama, Free!, Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou, Gugure Kokuri San, both Non Non Biyori's, etc etc. Hell, I'd just never stop if I kept naming all the good ones.

But has the right of it. This is a shit question. No matter what I say, it'll never be correct.

Kill yourself.

Eva is shit.
Try Asano Inio's works (mangas, but I don't think they were animefied). Goodnight Punpun. Solanin.

Suisei no Gargantia
Fate/Zero
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Space Battleship Yamato 2199
Death Parade
Prison School
Madoka Magica

Some off the top of my head I've personally watched in the last few years. I'll wait for your goalpost moving and "they're all shit" reply but not not give a shit.

The main appeal Eva has over Punpun is Eva is animated.
And animated with godly animation and direction.

Wow, did you first start browsing the 4th channel in 2014, you are the epitome of having shit taste

All of the characters are 1-Dimensional plot devices with no depth at all. The show tries to make you care about all the deaths without getting to know the characters, they only show you their backstory after they die most of the time, that's a trade mark of a terrible show that kills people to impress the edgy teenagers that eat up that shit, just like Game of Thrones. All of the violence and blood is completely over exaggerated for the sake of edge.

The whole plot is trash, the 1-Dimensional typical right wing fundamentalist church that is pushing their evil old values on the people, the rebellion of the people, Mikasa being OP for no reason, Annie being OP for no reason, Erin always getting his powers at the most convenient of times, ridiculously slow pace after the 7th episode to draw that shit out for money, causing them to run out of budget and have shit animation doing tons of dark still frames. Erin wins everything without trying, he has the most OP power from the beginning, he doesn't even have to train. Armin is a flaming homosexual. Not to mention, the absolutely atrocious artwork and artstyle with the hideous thick black lines around everything and all the characters looking the same but with different hairstyles, making them even more bland and 1-Dimensional. I can't remember any of the other characters' names, they all just played shitty 1-Dimensional roles like "the bully", "the cool guy", "le quirky food girl", "the pussy" etc. It's like a B-grade horror movie.

It's simply a typical teenage empowerment fantasy for new kids like you.

90% of this applies to that too, except they somehow managed to make it even edgier, have an even sadder excuse for "writing", and its characters are even more retarded and 1-Dimensional.

It's crazy that I just saw psycho-pass a few days ago because I was searching for blade-runnereque dystopia stuff, and landed on that.
Now this thread crops up and it's been praised like 5 times (one of them me).

Because we're all connected user.

Meme.

Krillin is moeshit now? Topkek.

IMO animation kills the reader's imagination, especially the kind that's needed for real depth.
Protip: If you want something good, don't be a lazy fuck and read instead of watching.

Yes, it is indeed a trap for autists like you who are incapable of naming a good show from the last 5 years, you feel pressured because you can't back up concrete evidence as to why your shit feels shows can hold up to true masterpieces.

As you can see, I clearly explained why AoT and Death Parade were shit, I'm not gonna just post a smug anime face.

This is quite ironic, because your entire post proves you don't watch anime, or at least that you waste all your time watching shit seasonal anime that you know is garbage. I choose not to waste my time on that shit.

Shingeki no Kyojin was OBJECTIVELY BAD because
1) Mikasa half jponz cunt never dies
2) Eren is a nu-male, probably meant for white boys waifu pillow lovers and japz to project onto
3) Rivaille/Levi is a 10 years old idea of "kewl"
4) plot is shit simply put

it had good animations and pretty action scenes thats all

It is literally impossible to have a full understanding of meme magic if without watching SE:Lain. Specially episode 08 to 10.

Almost as bad as cuckchan

As I just proved, nobody in this thread has good taste as when I prove why their favorite shows are trash, they simply shoot a quick smug reaction back to damage control their hurt feels.

In the end, they're missing out, because they'll keep watching trash shows and I'll keep watching based anime from the past.

ITT: none of the newAnimefags ever read Blame or Death Frenzy

My imagination has gotten sharper and stronger ever since I stopped watching 3dpd kike porn among other things.

Yeah now that you posted.

>>>/oven/

You haven't even addressed all of them yet. You presume much.

You could just declare that radio or novels are the best format because it's more theater of the mind. Or music or poetry is the best because it's a purer art that doesn't usually rely on stories.
The truth is there's differences in the mediums, and Eva is god-tier in it's medium, which is why it's so praised. Everything, from the voices to the music is superb.

As I just explained, you've created a win-win situation where you are always right no matter what. You've already decided that everything in the past five years has been shit even though you've seen almost none of it. The narrative must be maintained.

"I know you are but what am I."

All anime is seasonal. You really don't know what you're talking about. And the only way I can know for sure what is and isn't garbage is by… actually watching anime. Imagine that.

AoT is still terrible though, the author padded put the manga for more shekels since it got popular.

What's the point when I'll just get this 4cuck-tier shit as a response? Holla Forums is good for discussions about politics, but once the topic strays from that everyone loses their mind and gets terminal brain tumors, their taste effectively becomes shit for all intensive purposes.

You clearly just want bantz, you won't step up to the challenge of explaining why your shit show is even good.

That show is fucking terrible, kill yourself.

Yea I dont get why AoT would be anything but mediocre at best. It was supposed to be a short story and turned into a cash cow with a storyline equivalent to Lost.

Okay, I'm becoming of the opinion that you're in here to cause trouble.
Everyone should filter this user if he doesn't slink off to watch his superior anime and posts another non-anime reaction image to imply how much better his taste is.

Is this what you wanted?

What really made it terrible was the fanbase, and I don't merely mean all the normalfags, I'm talking about yurifags, yaoifags, and shippers. Fuck… I used be in those aot threads (for the manga) and it was horrible. I couldn't even enjoy the mediocre manga because it was made even shittier.

It's utterly mediocre and they cut a lot of corners plus it had terrible pacing. The artstyle was great though.

Oh, for fucking sure. I am in no way defending that piece of shit.

Just calling this faggot out for daring to imply he's "explained" why AoT is shit when all he did was throw a tantrum and act like a fedora tipper.

You think I give a fuck about Attack on Titan?

Because you haven't said anything about the shows I'm defending, and don't give enough of a shit about the other ones. You claim that no shows made in the last five years were any good, and I have provided my counters. Now I await your rebuttal. Do you have enough autism, king of shitposts?

Also a good soundtrack.

There it is! The non-anime reaction image to prove how superior his taste is.
Filtered.

Was the late reply because you were off actually looking them up?

You had me in your side until this post. Seriously, AoT is not a great show.

It's Shounenshit, that shit's produced to be padded out to sell merchandise.

I got you again, I can play this game all day

no thanks kiddo
You're going to respond to me anyway, even though you claimed that you filtered me, and if you don't, it only proves that you have no argument.

What about that one weird American chapter where the alien invasion is foiled by law-abiding gun owners (who appear to all be Terminators, but on the side of good)?

Here you go.

Well at least you are only one person. Your mistake may be forgiven. I show mercy.

Look The Concurrency of the End of Evangelion

BERSERK
Gutts is aryan warrior. Caska is caucasian and the God Hand is jewish. End of the story

Coming back to post the best Macross song

thanks hotwheels for not posting it. it was really a bitch to get it under 8mb

Ill beat you to it, asshole!

I was waiting to see if it would actually be it.

I wasn't disappointed.

Thanks

Damn, too slow.
And yes, it is. I love the ending of that movie.

That one and this.

They both always make me almost tear up because this anime has followed me for over 20 years.

Do You Remember Love really fixed the comparatively weak ending of the series in my opinion.

did they ever say what happened to the Megaroad 1? I always assumed it was the ship that Colonized Eden, the planet in Macross Plus

Yes. Books, with illustrations when applicable. There are a shitload of Holla Forums-recommended books and it's better to read them than weebshit when depth is what you're looking for.
No, story is not a bad/lossy component. Epics and lyrics are just different things.

No I don't think they did, although I'm pretty sure Robotech did (including Robotech the Sentinels which was cancelled) but that doesn't count.

Although the way the franchise has been lately, I kind of don't want them to ever answer the question because it would feel like digging up a loved one and parading them on your couch.

Flashback was great. And yeah, Macross is a fantastic experience. You're lucky to have seen it for 20 years. I found it only 3 years ago.
It's easily one of my favorites.
My Beautiful Place caused me to tear up when it was sung at the destruction of the Earth. Really powerful show.

I liked the ending of the series, which went beyond DYRL's ending. It showed how shitty the anti-war Kaifun was and expounded on the premise, which was not that war was uneeded, but necessary to protect culture, and culture was needed to give war meaning. It also completed everyone's arc and solved the love triangle.

To spread culture among the stars. Truly an Aryan ideal if I ever saw one.

It shows pretty well that creating a "bonobo-society" of free love where people can't kill each other is a bad idea.

Breddy gud show.

Shit, I don't know. I just watch whatever's good. I don't particularly look for redpills. If anything, I look for cool art and direction.

That said though,Shin Sekai Yori, Ghost in the Shell SAC, Shigurui, Welcome to the NHK, Gundamn Iron Blooded Orphans are all pretty good.

Usually, if an anime doesn't have an underlying message about society, it puts gender roles, typical gendered behaviors, masculinity, and femininity in a good light, along with some bitching background art and music. That's what I like most about the medium.

Holla Forumsacks should look for comfy anime and redpilled anime/manga if you ask me.

also depicts a society of people rendered pacifists by a ruling class almost destroyed by one of their own that did not suffer their brainwashing from birth to render them all meek weak pacifists against their will

Does anyone here keep up with AoT? Did they go to the fucking basement? Wasn't that the entire reason they left the innermost city after everything else was flooded by titans?

Did they just forget about their mission or something?

I thought the best Macross song was this.

I don't decide to watch something based on it being redpilled or not either. That's not a good criterion to watch something but it's fine for discussion. All it needs to be enjoyable is for it to lack bluepills which virtually every anime does, so it's not really worth using it as a measuring device to determine whether or not people should check it out.

Like I said in They still havent checked out the basement, last time I checked was a few months ago though. Whatever it is it will probably be the super predictable answer that leaves everyone with blue balls

Best Macross album because Yoko Kanno.

Not sure if I'm being trolled.

Also

Jesus Christ. The Sub/Dub/Actual Japanese are three different things and it's still good no matter which one you choose.

This.

nothing wrong with when they cry
its completely politically neutral
i mean come on, the whole premise is external forces and internal instability conspire together to disrupt/destroy a close knit, monoethnic monocultural community and the main character is trapped in a time loop experiencing death again and again with no clue how to save the ones they love trying to find both the culprit for the external forces while working to negate or return stability internally to their people

I guess my problem with it was episode 27 was a serious climax, then not much happened for like 3 episodes, and I didn't like how literally everyone abandoned poor minmay and told her "well you have your songs don't you?". Thinking about it, it probably was better as a way to close the story than DYRL. Although the end of DYRL was still great

/u/ and /y/ were always the eternal cunts. On 4/a/ the vacuum left by Holla Forums moving here was filled by them, and somehow they're even worse.

I don't even even want to think about how bad it is now with all the tumblreddit infestation. My described experience was almost 3 years ago.

Dunno. Evangelion was a huge surprise back in 1995-6, and still is to most watchers who don't get the "omgsodeeeeepdude" expectations before.

People who go "oh this mecha show might be interesting" get totally evangeliowned though.

Eva was out in 1995. 2016 people still argue over the ending of Evangelion.

Put in this perspective, the series deserves some merit.

How about one where the villain is a literal fucking jew.

I can't say I'm surprised to see nobody has posted this one yet, bunch of fucking plebs.

No they are not zionists and don't care about white genocide or goyim.

This. I've been re-watching Lain every year since I was 16 (almost 10 times so far), and every year I notice stuff that I didn't the time before, and get to understand it way better. The grandioseness of the ideas behind the plot are so insanely intricate that it's crazy.

Paprika is more greenpill, I feel.
Something something dreams manifesting as reality meme magic tearing up the city

this is really the only solution. Lain taught us meme magic and will to power. Better start streaming.

Glory to the galactic Alliance of Humankind and its external glory!

Thank god someone mentioned Gargantia,via was beginning to get worried with Holla Forums.

I guess the really red pilled part about it, was that it was supposed to red pill asians, and only ended up red pilling whites instead.

Glory to the galactic Alliance of Humankind and its eternal glory!

Thank god someone mentioned Gargantia,via was beginning to get worried with Holla Forums.

He watched the last 4 episodes of NGE including the 10 minute handholding segment (pic related) :^^^^^^^)

Yeah, and fuse the minds of all living beings. I'm sure nobody would mind sharing their head with niggers or rats though.

A globalist and a race-mixer.

To stop the globalists from creating a one-world government.

MC kills her, and destroys her zone. Even if it was an accident his original intention was to destroy the zone.

Oy vey, it's anuddah shoah! How dare they stop the (((globalist))) trying to rule the entire world with a space station that could destroy the world!

He also destroys the space station, and basically ends the one world government.

It might not be red-pilled when it comes to race, (love conquers all) but it's against globalism, for individuality, and is a great story.

I tried reading the books but all of a sudden I was in lizard-town and everything was so boring and slow I stopped.

HOW CAN IT BE AN IDEAL?

THEY'RE JUST DOING CUTE THINGS
NOT
-JUMPING 10 FEET IN THE AIR
-NOT HAVING AN AURA THAT LIFTS PEBBLES
-NOT PUNCHING THROUGH SOLID ROCK

YET IN YOUR IMAGINATION, DOING CUTE THINGS IS DREAMING

YOU LITTLE BABY YOU'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING

Every year the number of people on Earth increases, and with it, so does the power and strength of memes.

Schumann resonance is our natural Xanadu.

Could it even happen? Would it even be feasible for races other than Whites to wield meme magicka as a weapon?

Eva definitely.

Jews are literally condemning it as being anti-semetic because of it's representation of "SEELE"

And inadvertently proved that our worst assumptions were true.

aww yeah

Katanagatari.

Thank me later.

Umineko no naku koro ni. The anime is absolute garbage, but the visual novel is great.

There's the typical annoying little girl who spouts "uuu" all the time though. Her mom ends up publicly slapping and beating her for doing it. The witch rewards her degeneracy by force feeding her daughter's head to her.

This is incorrect.
The memes themselves are spreading from person to person far quicker than it was in the past.
This effectively is like neurons in a brain. Society is now almost a thinking organism sorting out it's shit.

That is why people come to Holla Forums, because this is where we give "consciousness" to that "brain". Where we sort the memes in a centralized structure. Why only Holla Forums? Because it critically sorts the memes out. It sees what the world is thinking and why it is thinking it.

Social media doesn't do this, it just spreads the memes.

We've taken what social media started, what universities and other structures tried to implement and mastered it. We've given the brain consciousness of itself.

I said it before and I'll say it again. It's easy to jump to conclusions and believe the martian roaches are stand-ins for niggers based on their appearance and unintelligible language. But hear me out, I'm gonna tell you why that perception is misguided.

-Roaches are capable of efficient teamwork, and even develop advanced strategies as the story unfolds. Niggers are incapable of applying tactics and just chimp out without rhyme or reason.
-Roaches quickly reverse-engineer and make effective use of any advanced technology they manage to get their hands on. Niggers can barely work the TV.
-Roaches seem to have developed large, self-sufficient societies. Niggers are incapable of managing anything above the village level and depend on white-provided welfare.
-Roaches quickly unite against the humans they perceive as invaders and mount an effective insurgence against the humans. Niggers are always killing each other for stupid reasons, which has any prospective invader's job cut out for them.

Feel free to add to the list.

A lesson for modern Japanese.

I enjoyed AoT. Its a boyhood story, not srs business. My girlfriends 10 year old brother totally loved it. As far as TV shows goes AoT is way more respectable than any western TV show for boys. Hopefully that little nigger will stop acting effeminate for laughs soon

Moral of the story: roaches > niggers.

tbh i dont understand this white makes right mentality. how is a liberal white sodomite any better than a nigger who reads the bible with his kids every night after work? while the former is far more common than the latter, i fail to see how the former would be better in any way. i would rather be race-mixed than be an eternal faggot

Behavior can be rectified, genes can not.

To tell you the truth, 27 was supposed to be the end. See, the producers didn't think Macross would sell, or even be remotely popular. So they signed it up for 27 episodes, and would replace it with the other Super Dimension titles they had lined up: Super Dimension Century Orguss, and Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross, which was used to create the 2nd and 3rd seasons of Robotech.
This is the reason why Macross had to give some episodes to some Koreans who fucked up the animation, pic related.
When they saw how remarkably well it sold, they signed them up for up to 36 episodes, and the staff didn't know what the fuck to do with them, so they just tied up some loose ends and completed all the characters stories.
Minmay was a big story to complete, and it would have felt unfinished without hers, in my opinion. She was a child and she kept ruining everything. She had to grow up and understand the value and meaning behind her songs and being an idol.
He was a soldier for humanity's safety, and Minmay was a soldier for humanity's heart.
Also, Kamui's arc.

isn't behavior genetic

So the dip in quality was thanks to Koreans. It all makes sense now.

This.
Should be required viewing for all Holla Forumsacks

It is.

That's my point.

Yeah it really felt like the last episodes were tacked on at the end. felt kinda like the Buu saga in Dragon Ball Z. The more I think about the ending the more I like it, but my initial reaction for it was distaste because of the jarring transition from the climax to nothing, and initial feelings of each character's fate.
Kamujin is my favorite character in the entire series

Interested to see this

Hell you only have to look at most elderly women to see its the case. Most are against ever having a female president and think men should be the head of the household so implying that women never changed is just dumb.

Is that you Milo?

Non non Biyori was pretty dark behind the lines.

Entry tier shit. Started decent and original just to fall into every negative shounen stereotype from second season.

Whether or not I liked it is irrelevant. It is good, whereas SnK is not.

Objectively speaking.

No, you faggot. You should like things that are good and not like things that are bad. That's what having good taste is.

what's the meme here? Is this another puppet theory?

the Monogatari series is full of philosophy, existential shit and critiques
its also full of the main character molesting a deceased little girls ghost over and over again as a positive greeting

Spoken by the guy seriously trying to say SnK is better than Free.

SnK isn't even better than Naruto, you dumbass, let alone a well-contained and positive story like Free.

I'm not that same user you dumb fucking gypsy. Anime sucks.

Not something so elaborate. Just that there was something traumatic in Ren-chan's past since she's making up songs with rather grim lyrics. Most prevailing theory is that she was a child soldier in 'nam.

I'm not even saying that its that good, just that its better than Free!

When you are swimming in moeshit, you become oblivious to it. I know for a fact you are an internet age anime baby boomer. You became interested in anime only after 2006 and that is when the contemporary moeshit era solidified. You can't tell the difference between anime because when you google image searched "anime" all you saw was moeshit.

Let me explain to you why moeshit works in objection to redpill.

Second Pic.

Have you ever read one of those Manly, Fit, Health, Self Improvement threads? Those are hints on how to become better redpillers and humans in general. Weeaboodom wipes all of those important lessons away and fills your head with a type of poison, I can only describe as vaccine autism. Who is going to take you seriously if you look like pic related. When you watch so much moeshit you either want to have sex with moeshit, become moeshit, or a combination of both. If you are person of good genetics, especially if you Aryan this is inexcusable. Your breed is becoming more and more rare everyday. Do you think mudslimes spend their time watching moeshit? No they are litterally raping Hundreds of white women on a daily basis and those women have no white men to protect them because they are spending their time with their waifus and pillows.

So what do you care about more? Waifus or the survival of your dying race?

If you truly are redpilled or based you wouldn't promote degenerate art.

Have you seen the Hitler Art thread? archive.is/K7A70

Do you understand why moeshit art is so bland, generic, uninspiring and most of all degenerate?

You should know that moeshit is a byproduct of the dying anime industry. It is extremely difficult for anime studios to create anything other than moeshit nowadays because it is only weeaboos and otaku who buy their merch. So what did they do to keep afloat? They made an anime style that caters to everything inbetween little girls and perverted old men and especially otakus. This style not only reaches a larger retarded audience more easily but is easier to implement shitty animation so that no one would really notice.

Anime used to be able to beat Hollywood in almost every aspect. Yet now it has diminished from a gourmet medium that Hollywood directors would draw inspiration from to a fast food cartoons autists watch to get off on or because they have nothing else.

Fullmetal alchemist is Holla Forums the anime

This anime is so based and so good.

I would explain but it would ruin le plot twist halfway through.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/10270079/[Underwater]_KILL_la_KILL_-_01-24_(TV_720p)_[Batch]

Just watched Kiki's Delivery Service last night for the first time. It's not really redpilled in any way. But god damn is it comfy. There's literally zero poz in the entire movie. I don't even think there's a single minority in the entire movie either. Super traditional and signals all the right values for a healthy society. These are the kind of children's movies that would still be being made if society hadn't gone to shit. You could almost mistake it for something made in like the 50s or 60s.

If you're in this thread and have children kek especially if they're young girls, watch this movie with them.

SEE GATE