Do anyone here actually have special abilities or talents you didn't know you...

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

Do anyone here actually have special abilities or talents you didn't know you had until later in life?

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

I can move my left ear without touching it. Only the left ear… Kinda odd

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

I'd never touched a piano until I was 22. when I did, I found out I could play it, just like that. I'm no Chopin, but I can entertain a roomful of people just fine

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

Same. I was never really interested in music, never learned an instrument, but a piano keyboard just kinda makes sense to me.
Also, I'm really good at skiing and ice skating for some reason. Every time I attempt it it just works, but it isn't fun enough to make a hobby out of it by far.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

I seem completely unable to play any instrument, tried both the piano and guitar for almost a year each but made no progress… feels kinda bad

Julian King
Julian King

I can clap with one hand

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

I have the ability to never study for any tests or quizzes and absorb knowledge by osmosis.
my average grave after 12 years of school was 75% (above average) with the exception of mathematics

I am also very competent at physics, i excel at it and have always been better than all my class-mates. My average has been 80%+ so I got a scholarship when i entered undergraduate in university this year.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

Same here

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

bad at math
good at physics

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

special abilities or talents
call me a late develloper, but i was thirty before i understood the value of humility.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

I make a lot of cum.

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

It's pretty gay but I discovered that I might have green fingers
I started growing plants and seeds out of curiosity and they always seem to grow even without the proper temperature and envoirment.
I just plants them in soil, water them and repot them once their big enough.
Gonna plant all kinds of shit when the winter is over

I got 4 big avocado plants, some carrots, different herbs, garlic and a sunflower growing in my room right now

John Brown
John Brown

my average for math was 50%
Some chapters i got 90-100%%
others i only got 50-40%

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

You have been blessed by God with a gift user.
Use it to the best of your abilities.

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

I can tell if a woman is good looking just by looking at her from behind.

Parker James
Parker James

i can kiss myself

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

Bullshit. Plenty of ugly chiccs have great long hair that looks awesome from behind

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

Sheer alphaness and brilliance, able to offend normies by making casual racist remarks like "why the FUcc are there somalians in minnesota? sandNIGGERS" then get them to rationalize it away somehow.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

75% average
i have the ability to absorb knowledge by osmosis

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

damn user you really are bad at math

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

Good at sex.

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

Can pull my balls up into my body.

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

U should grow drugs

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

I am a seer, I can change reality, travel between timelines,summon spirits and have guardian spirits assisting me.
seriously.

I started to know this when I was around 15 years old.

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

I'm extremely good at cooking, not just making food taste good but balancing flavors and textures, I usually create my own made up recipes or just winging it and guesstimating ingredients.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

Trap shooting.

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

pls email [email protected] if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Though i wish it did have played like the touch n tease games. As the commenter who asked if anyone played it

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

Ruby Red - White Water Splashin

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

Another pedo thread I see

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

sounds like very agp/trans and bi
having crushes is on another level, you dont have that from meta-attraction or fetish, I don't think even bi-curious have romantic feelings to men

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Leaning towards this desu

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

im the same but i usually get a high B. A if i enjoy the class.

I program microcontrollers. In class i used to be able to shit out the program with no errors, it would work exactly as intended the first time (though i had a bit of a harder time building the circuits). I would then sticc around after finishing all my work helping other students write their programs.

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

HANG 10 DUDEEEEE!!! NARRRLLYYYYY

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

I tried to when I was 24. Failed miserably cause it was weird talking to people and realize I had no common experiences and they found it odd I had no circle of friends. I'm 27 now and worse off, only hope I have is moving somewhere new where it won't look as strange cause I'm new in town. I hope that works for me.

Try it anyway tho. Go out. Do stuff. Bars, clubs, groups whatever. I came close but in the end I just gave up cause after a year of trying I had nothing to show for it. You might get luccy and meet some people.

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

Seems entertaining. I want to see her nipple. Maybe if i make fun of something she'll do a silly dance. Crazy people are entertaining.

Chase Long
Chase Long

Beatiful face for beatiful quads.

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

be american
get shot
go to hospital
see bill
shoot self

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

weird, i have this same thing. only on the left ear too.

this isn't spam by the way

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit