Iphone7 has NO AUX PORT

Maximum keks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mvcYc
the
archive.is/vnJay
finance.yahoo.com/news/apple-just-demonstrated-why-people-hate-the-tech-industry-205324013.html
archive.is/cpOef
archive.is/1Yu1B
qz.com/777628/the-slogan-for-apples-aapl-new-iphone-7-translates-into-this-is-penis-in-hong-kong/
archive.is/6ZeWE
youtube.com/watch?v=7_jFZvumRig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So your options are:
1. Shitty Bluetooth wireless headphones that will have to be charged
2. Headphones with proprietary connection, won't be able to charge your phone while listening to music unless they make a splitter
3. Conversion adapter which has the same issues as #2
Basically this benefits the consumer in no way whatsoever, and will likely force people to spend money on useless extra equipment/attachments. Well done Apple

mac_user_covered_in_shit.jpg

There's no reasoning with Applefags.

Back to >>>Holla Forums

Being an sjw, back to twitter

How about you kill yourself apple shill?

No-one talked about Tim being gay, they're talking about how much of a moronic fucking idea that it doesn't have a fucking headphone jack.

I suggest we give him a poisoned apple.

the only time you're gonna need that wire would be for desktop use, that's it. Stop being a pleb and get bluetooth already

At what point was that even implied?

Even if we ignore the disastrous security and freedom implications, Bluetooth is just a shitty standard with shitty performance and utility. It's shit.

Well done. I actually thought you were serious for a second.

Apple is making the most retarded decisions one after another. I will go with v20

I want a good quality sound. No bluetooth can beat even my cheap $20 earphones.

>>>Holla Forums

Well done, you sure got a lot of people on your ruse cruise.

Wait, he's a faggot for real? Guess it makes sense.

cmon fam, you could have guessed.

Come on user, we all know they're going to. That was always the plan, to make a splitter and charge users a stupid amount for it

archive.is/mvcYc

You need to update your fontconfig because that looks like shit

It's not my real browser.
#!/bin/shexec cutycapt --url="$1" --out="$(echo "$1" | cut -d / -f 6 | cut -d . -f 1).png"

The archive becomes useful when the thread 404s and the screenshot is useful for people who'd rather not leave the page.

OMG
Apple removed the shitty wires from my earbuds! Now I can finally listen to music in peace without having to strangle myself with those stupid wires!
I FUCKING LOVE APPLE

go back to /g/ pls user

700GBP for a base phone. and the Base plus is 820.

For the price of an Iphone 7 plus, You can buy 4 decent road bikes. or one very good road bike.

stupid shitheads, they are masturbating on apple logo, thats why, if all apple products just erase their logo from device, nobody will use them

No cell phone had an "aux port". They had a phone jack. An aux port is auxiliary audio input for an audio device (such as aux phone jack input on your car radio).

thats true

4. they look like shit, you will be that on pic

When it comes to phone cameras, this baby has been unsurpassed since 2012.

applefags being corporate ass-licking faggots is to be expected but what really pisses me off is how the media act as whores to shill the phone. go through any tech blog and it's basically

the verge.com/2016/9/8/12846438/apple-iphone-7-camera-design-upgrades-android-convert

archive.is/vnJay

yes i'm sure the increased reliance on bluetooth headphones will help conserve battery life versus using wired headphones.

Indeed. But here's a soothing dissenting voice:

finance.yahoo.com/news/apple-just-demonstrated-why-people-hate-the-tech-industry-205324013.html
archive.is/cpOef

On the plus side, with this and wireless charging pads they can finally claim it's waterproof

but they didn't bother adding something useful like that, did they?

This is really retarded, but I bet all the faggots will love it anyway.

Also, since like 2 months the electronic store close to me is trying to sell those wireless sennheiser headphones for 150€ instead of 250€. Nobody buys this shit, not even if they lower the price.

>>>/g/

No technology discussion allowed

This is as much technology as dektap threads.

Calling it now.

The new iPhone will require an authorization chip to be present in the lightning connector for headphones for it to work, so headphones or adapters from anyone other than Apple (and licensed vendors such as Beats by Dr Nigger) will simply not work, or cause your phone to show a "This peripheral can damage your phone and has been blocked" error message.

Zero benefits and multiple downsides, there's no reason for Apple doing this other than them deciding to pull the MAXIMUM OVERJEW lever.

imo next step will be magnet earphones,with a magnet on both sides.

But the problem is he's not just gay, he's a massive FAGGOT.

Those look like the easiest things to lose in the entire universe. I bet most people wouldn't last a week before at least one of them is gone forever. What a shit design.

Actually it's exactly the other way around. For portable you'll have to worry about another batter device dying on you, while if it's on a desktop you have the convenience of not having cables dangling around and getting tangled in your feet and chair.

He's gay?

Well that explains it all.

REV UP THOSE INNNOVATIONS
BECAUSE I SURE AM READY FOR SOME MORE PAPERWEIGHTS

and another step after that will be no audio support for iphone and introduction of new product apple ibeat audio player - shiny plastic boombox.

A high density sensor has many drawbacks. First of all the photons hitting each photodiode is very low which means poor ISO and slower autofocus in the dark. Then there's the slow capture rate due to the massive amount of data, on that phone it's 2-3 seconds per shot. Compare that to an iphone 6 which has 10 shots per second.

One of the only benefits, asides from the high resolution, is the ability to do a form of zooming through cropping. That's why modern $1000+ DSLRs are typically around the 15-30MP range for the last decade and will probably stay that way for another decade.

Even by Holla Forums standards, comparing gays to Apple "people" is a grave insult to the former.

Besides, Jobs was the ultimate liberal hippie douche even though he was straight.

Since when did people start calling it this? I have never heard the headphone jack on phones called an aux port before today and now I'm seeing a ton of posts calling it that.

it's called ipod

iPods are old-fashioned now. It's time to release the same thing with a different name.

ok..

How about this

Next iPhone ships with ONE wireless headphone and an adhesive coating on the screen.

are those ear dildos the actual design? truly awful.

My brother was going to get me the new iphone for free too, fuck.

Oh well, a free phone's a free phone.

It is waterproof though? And it's been stated?

hehehehheh
HAHAHAHAHA
You serious?

Already happened but the chinese reverse engineered it.

Please do.

Guys it's 2016, who needs wired headphones anyway? /s

Well to be fair, who the fuck listens to music while charging

who the fuck does anything while charging their phone?

Get out of here, Trudeau.

with apple you get cancer instead of aids.

don't iphones use usb type c? you don't need a proprietary anything to split usb

People watch movies on their phones?

yuck

No they use proprietary lightning connector

People that connect their iPhone to their car stereo

Yeah but they'll still be able to listen and charge at the same time

Bluetooth is only for Women and niggers.
Everyone know this.

Bluetooth works fine if you're not a beta cuck, sorry about your ailments user.

in the EU at least, apple will soon have to either change to USB C or need to include a USB C adapter as the Commission is looking to cut down on e-waste with standardisation.

damn it

I really do hope that they have the balls to stand against Apple, because so far they were allowed to keep their weird charging cable while everybody else went for usb.

archive.is/1Yu1B

Yes Apple's CEO is gay, which is why it should come as no surprise he likes to fuck Apple users in the ass like this.

Yeah, and the iPhone is all sour too

ya know, if apple really wanted to be "innovative", they'd go with 0 physical ports. It'd be possible to get rid of USB / Thunderbolt / proprietary shit connecter alltogether nowadays, making it easier to get the phone dust- and waterproof, remove all wire clutter and claim to have created something truly novel albeit useless

Think about it, data can be transfered via WiFi / ad hoc Wifi, bluetooth or The Cloud anyway; wireless charging via Qi has been a thing for years now and BT earbuds seem to be acceptable for most people... So why not go all the way?

This, except that it'll be some bullshit 60 dollar fiber cable to Dollar General quality earbuds.

There might actually be a niche for this, but it is not how a mainstream device should be sold.

Honestly in the future you'll look back to when we used wires for everything and you'll laugh

Don't talk to me or my iWatch ever again.

I bought 11 iWatches to pair with my 11 iPads.

qz.com/777628/the-slogan-for-apples-aapl-new-iphone-7-translates-into-this-is-penis-in-hong-kong/
archive.is/6ZeWE

I agree. This is penis.

This isn't how you do it.

How do you figure? If they used to hook their stereo to a headphone jack how are they going to charge and listen at the same time?

Wrong. But to be fair, this thing runs (((Windows))).

I'm 90% sure that waterproofness was one of the reasons they did this. Not to say they couldn't have done it correctly by both having the port and making it waterproof, but that's apple engineering.

Bullshit. There are waterproof phones with headphone jacks

Nexus 6, Sony X line, Galaxy, Motorola are water resistant with headphone jacks.

Is the iphone waterproof or water resistant?

what car stereo doesnt let you connect and charge at the same time?

Is this shit real?

It was not surpassed. The camera is precisely the same. And I'd still pick Symbian over Windows Phone.

Even were that the case, if it's not designed to accept audio from the port, it won't, my Android won't pick up USB audio.

yup
youtube.com/watch?v=7_jFZvumRig

Yep.

Are you a bigot? Buy an Iphone goy!

I don't know I get the comparison but it still seems like a bad one.

Ear tampons. The definitive nu-male fashion statement of 2017. You heard it here first folks.

If they can waterproof the lightning port and the various speakers on the phone, then they can damn well waterproof a headphone port.

This is bullshit because for 160 dollars they could have provided entry level audiophile headphones.

Are you fucking retarded? If there's no 3.5 jack, you have to connect a conversion adapter to the proprietary lightning jack to plug a 3.5 plug into it. How do you charge without buying a splitter? You don't.

You have to buy 1 of these in the pic user posted is the point

Im calling it now before it drops.

eheheheheheheheh

It's not even thinner wtf? Haven't they said they want to get rid of the 3.5mm jack so they can make it thinner?

can someone go further?

I can't believe nobody here has made the connection between this and the Gameboy SP. Nintendo pulled the exact same shit years ago, where there was no built-in headphone port and you had to buy an adapter that would go into their charger port and give you a headphone port to use. I know because I have both the system and adapter

This isn't even a new idea, just the same uninspired nonsense repeated.

Oh fuck I remember this. Holy shit I was such a little retard to be excited to get that adapter.

Apple management are "Stunning" and "Brave"

Please end me.

To be fair, they did try to solve this problem by making headphones that plug directly to the charging port so that you wouldn't have to use an adapter. Still a stupid fucking decision though.

they're macfag-scale ear dildos

That's why the term regressive left was termed

iphone --> splitter --> usb adapter --> male 3.5 --> macbook mic in --> macbook headphone out

At first I was going to say that there wasn't enough room on the back or bottom for such a port but it seems to be a pretty simple and popular mod.

lol this fag looks like a asian nu-tranny

can we go deeper?

It's probably better for everyone if we don't.
But I do so enjoy using GIMP.

So does their "special chip" (lol) deal with the audio quality or is it still lossy bluetooth shit quality?

maximum DRM and vendor lock-in.
crApple wants to expand its walled garden.

what?
Apple was a piece of shit before Tim Cock

I have hybrid headphones. best of both worlds

Stick to android, kiddo

The idiot buys apple's products.
The wise buys apple's shares.

worst girl tbh

silvio berlusconi looks like pee wee herman in that picture

'courage'

No worry, user. The earphones will have loops you could tie a lanyard to so that you don't lose them. You might tie the other side of the lanyard to your iPhone, while you're at it.

But then what would be the selling point of iPhone 8?

Actually, they could do that and still have a port. They could use the old 2-1/2mm standard that phones had for years on end.

But of course, then it wouldn't fit their philosophy of inefficient nonsense.

It's a cult. Does anybody queue in the rain for huawei or samsung???. Does anybody know women who are not into tech who know who huawei are?.

What a fascinating idea!

watch danger 5

The Zune's earphones already had this back in 2006.

Nokia WP were the best. Too bad Microcuck cucked them out.

Lagdroid is shit, though. Everyone on that platform knows the lag never improves so there's nothing to get excited about.

So much this.

Everybody knows lagdroid is not linux.

Wow. Ear-tampons. So cool.

FTFY

Retards who are only familiar with a car's aux port and have never heard the term "phone jack".

Before you know it they're going to make a phone that can be charged by putting it in the microwave.

No worry though. I don't expect they make a phone with a drillable phone jack in the foreseeable future.