My theory:
>future We'll use AI to make it better

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubblegum_pop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudness_war
youtube.com/watch?v=GhcfnnQsAxA&index=25&list=RDfyX3bTagALA
youtube.com/watch?v=vWPkdFHxIBY&list=RDfyX3bTagALA&index=11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the 90's perfected the music video. That whole concept is dead now.

Every year has it's good and bad music.

Listen to more stuff nub

Every century has its good and bad music. Yet this century seems to fuccing succ in that area. It has an increasing amount of bad music and is only declining. Listen to older music, nub.

succ

op needs to listen to more deathwave

t. true patrician

sounds like something you'd listen to while killing yourself

You need to learn the difference between entertainment and art.

Popular music is entertainment. It doesn't matter what style it's in, how much it's loved, who made or owns it. 99% of music is pop.

Sure it'll be around in 200 years, but nobody will ever listen to it, because there will be so much around by then that it'll be crap buried in a sea of crap. Like voting Trump.

Music that'll still be listened to is music that deals with the eternal dilemma. Some jazz, Leonard Cohen, maybe Nina Simone.

Everything else belongs in the trash, together with your entire lacc of culture.

OP here, I didn't claim that popular music or anything I was saying was art.

You seem like some hipster trying to claim everything he likes is art.

I understand the art/entertainment divide. I often listen to oldschool metal and classical music. I know what is artistic music and what isn't.

Listen to Igor Stravinsky and tell me that music was "good" before the 50s. Nigga managed to have frenchies riot because his music was so avant garde to their ears.

I'm talking about corporate owned Jewish music industries though. I know there was much better music before all of this. I am a big Mozart, Paganini and Beethoven fan.

Today's music succs because time hasn't erased the worst of today's music yet like it has for the past.

If you are looking for good music don't listen to the radio or TV.

Darkwave or Deathwave? I've never heard of Deathwave.

According to my research, it was in 1998 that music totally took a shit. Grunge was the last of the good popular rocc music. I've since discovered stoner rocc which is the shit. And how the fucc did BT not become a household name?

The loudness war killed good music.

it's the music genre so patrician i made it up for a shitpost

t. doesn't even visit /mu/

autism levels too high

Shitty music from decades ago wouldn't have survived. all the 'old' music is just tidbits of the best that decade had to offer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubblegum_pop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudness_war

During the 1950s and 1960s the media industry became flooded with Jewish producers who immigrated to the United States following the aftermath of World War II (this is its entirely own subject that many Jewish authors themselves have written about so lets not get into too much detail there)
This coincided with the rise of FM radio and the automotive boom in Southern California. FM radio in particular gave radio DJs a higher fidelity to work with but not necessarily a higher dynamic range. The automotive boom gave thousands of young people access to FM radio. Music producers, many of whom were Jewish, sought out to bring profit to the youth.

The result is music slowly transformed from large big-band orchestras and simple quiet blues and folk music from the 40s and before to a new "radio-oriented" sound that featured non-offensive instrumentation with simplistic melodies and lyrics as well as boosted mids and lows intended for low dynamic range speakers. The pop song was born.

Pop music isn't always a bad thing, after all, it is just another genre of music, and there have been many successful and well known artists that started out as radio-oriented artists (The Beatles arguably was this before they stopped touring and started experimenting with more complex musical structure, now only like 10 of their songs are ever played on the radio, and the few experimental tracks played on the radio will just be the DJ trying to make his library sound deep with shit like "A Day in the Life")

HOWEVER, as time went on pop music has become formulated, modern pop groups are label figureheads (this style of performance has always been around since the 1950s but it wasn't until the 90s that they started overtaking actual artists).

And this my friends, has been a brief history of pop music

No, it isn't. It's a genre of entertainment based on older genres. Pop music is basically older music mixed together to form some sort of genre. It's based on nigger music mixed with music of the past. Modern pop music is just rap mixed with anything that is popular. It's just rehashed shit being played over and over again. Music died back in the 90's.

The reason why pop has always been based on nigger music is because niggers have always been behind whites in music. Whites invented rap hundreds of years ago too, but we moved on because we realized it was primitive. Blacks are just way far behind

No, they didn't. Rap is based on jungle music, it always has been. Rap is basically the most basic form of music. It's not even actually music tbh. The first rap song is based on older music and is dubbed. The rap music industry is owned by Jews and always has been. Look back at all of the rap producers back in the 80's, they're all jewish. There is nothing white about rap music. It is based on nigger music (jazz) and is owned by jews.

It depends

Hip-Hop style rapping is based on Skeltonic Prose, in other words, whites. Other styles of rapping such as "The Chant" are based on African tribal chants

And it's backed by nigger "beats". It is based on groove and gained this from Jazz and blues music. Where do you think these beats come from? It comes from nigger music.

wigger detected

I don't even like Hip-Hop, I just can't stand niggers taking credit for what is yet another white invention

Whites never invented rap. Rap music is based on jungle beats and unintelligible lyrical content. Whites never created this in the past.

What is "it" OP?

bubstep is the best music

that GRU-GRU-WHOP-WHOP-WHOP-WHOP

it's like being sodomised by a tractor

niggers just supplied the jungle beats to white poetic prose

It's it.

No, they created a bunch of nonsense by combining jungle beats from jazz and adding stupid lyrics. Whites never asked them to do this, they did it on their own. If you listen to rap, you are a wigger. You want to be black because you love black cock. Rap music is black music.

Yes goyim! It wasn't those evil white nazis that invented popular music! It was these progressive blacks!

Why would you want to take responsibility for such a horrible genre of music? Rap is basic as fuck and isn't creative at all. Most of it is just dubbed faggotry.

I like the 50's the best. Such charming songs.

I only listen to Romanian or Bulgarian music
Less cucked more gangster straight bangers
youtube.com/watch?v=GhcfnnQsAxA&index=25&list=RDfyX3bTagALA

I have no idea what they are saying but this sounds like a nigger remixed christmas tune
youtube.com/watch?v=vWPkdFHxIBY&list=RDfyX3bTagALA&index=11

Don't play softball with OP. The Jews ruined classical much worse than him. Don't get me wrong, he wasn't very good (other than Firebird, which is admittedly awesome), but, well…. Need I say more than pic related?

You're implying that whites ruined classical music. They created it, nigger. Do you even Mozart, Beethoven or Brahms?

What the fuck you faggot? I mean the Jews ruined classical music with the likes of Schoenberg. Of course whites created classical. Never forget Bach, Liszt, Palestrina, or anyone else. From Perotin to Rachmaninoff.

lol what a fag. Liszt ripped off Chopin. Liszt is literally a cookie cutter version of Chopin.

Kek wtf the two were complete opposites. Chopin is much more instrospective, and Liszt much more extroverted and flashy. If you want a rip off of chopin, go listen to early Scriabin. Not late scriabin though, late Scriabin is trash.

I've seen this argument before. It's funny how Liszt's melodies are directly based on Chopin's yet you fagots still claim he was original.

He literally invented the tone poem, an entire new type of work. His Sonata is one of the first examples of double function form and he works extensively with thematic transformation. I don't know how that's not original.

Composers quote from each other all the time, but I don't claim Beethoven was unoriginal because he "stole" the melody from Bach's Es ist Vollbracht aria in the St. John's Passion in the third movement of his op. 110, for example.

If you don't care for Liszt, that's fine, but claiming that he was unoriginal or bad is simply incorrect. I don't much care for Mozart, but I acknowledge that he was quite good at what he did.

All of Liszt's work is based on Chopin's nocturne and his various etudes. He even took some melodies from Chopin's sonatas. It's a rehash of the past, it's not a work of art.

No, not really. Sorry, but as someone who has performed works by both and listened to much of both, I whole-heartedly disagree. You're free to believe whatever you want though.

I see it how it is. Liszt's melodies are based on Chopin's, therefore Liszt ripped Chopin off. I don't have to be an expert to come up with this conclusion.

Of course you should only take responsibility for good things.

You clearly have no understanding of music.
Can you even improvise jazz before talking about music?
50s-current year are all shit due to A440Hz and Equal Temperament proposed during cryptojews-nazi consortuim.

A435Hz masterrace.