New video

New video

BB-88

DUDE PROGNATHISM LMAO!

BB-88

Dude she doesn't need promotion, she has hundreds of thousands of views.

t. Master Shake

Come on guys, have some dignity

Just to see what she smell like haha

as joke haha

This is the third video of hers I've watched, she actually made me laugh

What is her fucking problem
Bless the Queen

Every time I see a promo for her show, I'm stunned at how awkward her wording and delivery are.

it's BEE BEE EIGHTO

i liked her better when you weren't constantly shilling her

I said I'd make a thread when she had a new video, and here I am

Sad!

Make more, I actually really like these

Can anyone do one with me on the computer saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'M POSTING MY REAL WIFE" or something?

BB-88

kys sloth

Jenny won, dude.

And here you are. Just like lena dumham changed your mind to stay and fight the ebil drumpftards. She'll probably wind up being a negligent parent too but at least she's rich.

Holy shit lmfao How many of these do you have, post more

wew lad sure showed him

KYS

****nah*******

All I want is to snuggle with her, giving her gentle kisses on her perfect, porcelein neck. God new what he was doing when he made her. It's so unfair she'll never be my gf. Congrats to the lucky guy who nets her, she's literally perfection.

Jenny says "I want you to breed with me, to impregnate me" would you be worthy?

I'm not too disgusting or fat. Would Jenny be willing to help me mold myself into the man she deserves?

this is an accurate post

jej, aiming a little high there - now go back to the cage while daddy is waifuposting you know the rules!

Also can you make a spurdo one where it's like "Holla Forums ain't free it's gotta be littered with my daughter's future and jenny nicholson" or something like that? thanks dude if you do

Good, get an early start.
I have had just about enough of all the 30-somethings at my local club, Wowzers.

Come on user, you're better than that. Don't make any memes based around this tard, you'll only encourage him to continue his cancerous spamming.

If you want him to go away just start ignoring him, eventually his autism will get the better of him and the mods will have no choice but to ban him.

You should have had Dad is in a bug's bunny suit again

You are correct

White people don't have lower jaw prognathism you autist. The only "prognathism" we sometimes have is around the center of the face/nose (and no, I don't mean just having a big nose) because of neanderthal DNA, which nigs don't have.

let him have this, he needs it

I got the joke, I thought it was hysterical. Mostly because it's true. Jenny "Sandpeople Shoah" Nicholson can do no wrong.

Her lower jaw is fucked up and it looks like prognathism, maybe it isn't but it looks like it is. Would it be more factual if I called her turtle jawed?

At the end of the day your waifu a shit. Deal with it or get better taste.

No, it doesn't, having a weak jaw is basically the opposite of prognathism.

Post your taste fag.

I like the negress in the last pic.

It's clearly FAS.

I like the negress in the first pic

My taste is irrelevant. I'm not the one spamming the board with "mai waifu!" bullshit.

There's more than one type of prognathism. Honestly she probably doesnt have it, it's just an easy way of calling out her turtle jaw.

You're the one who said
So what do you consider better?

What a sad life to lead. All he has to do is let Jenny into his heart, instead he goes on about conspiracy theories. Sad.

Actually I've been talking to her on instagram, she's fun if you can keep up with her

Pretty retarded to refer to an underbite and an overbite as prognathism, fam.

As I said this is irrelevant. I'm not the one spamming the board with waifu posts, when I an my own taste will become relevant. If you really want an answer I would say "someone without birth defects.

Also That doesn't count as meeting her does it?

Wut? Where did I say that?

She's waiting for you to accept her love, I pray to Jenny you will accept it.

Show us your waifu faggot

Say that to my face faggot bitch, I fucking dare you.

POST YOUR TASTE

What happened, user? Who hurt you so much that you've closed yourself off from friends and Her Majesty?

You're the 'bisexual' guy who posts little boys and goes AWWWWW GAWWWWD BOIPOOKI, aren't you? You're just mad Holla Forums isn't homosexual.

We'll go with that until you post your goddamn waifu, but since we both know it's the kid who plays Bran you will deflect yet again.

I don't spend my time obsessing over women I've never met you fag. As I have already said if I ever decide to spam the board with autistic waifu shit (I won't) you will see my taste, until then you'll have to wait.

or could it possibly be, just maybe, that you are wrong?

You have the bad kind of autism.

Maximum faggotry just accept she won and you're wrong

What's wrong with her nose?

Is she a half-pig?

Yeah, Maisie suffers from some unfortunate birth defect. Good thing OP posted a literal goddess to distract us from it.

Lel. Nobody cares about your poll or your "queen" status except for people who are equally autistic. I just don't like your spamming.

Yours are worse. They are also true.

you know, i don't care one way or the other about this whole queen of Holla Forums thing but some of you guys are too thirsty. It's going to end up like every other "anons find a girl they like" fiasco. there's been countless of them over the years.

i mean i'll watch the train wreck either way for the inevitable salt mine, but can't say anyone didn't warn you at least.

What's the connection between Jenny and Master Shake? I rarely lurk Jenny threads and never watch her videos.

You're seriously missing out.

One of the 7 Jenny posters uses a Master Shake avatar but he stopped producing MS Paint shit

then don't go into the thread, or just move on, you reply to drumpfsperg too don't you?

Is this one for drumpfsperg?

Wew lads this thread

Every day it gets a little easier to take the Jenpill

Lel

>7 Jenny Posters
The Knights of Jen?

Naw just one deadbeat dad with a vpn.

Confirmed

I can confirm atleast 4 take the jenpill

Sad! Also reminder you were proven to be a lying sack of shit ITT

The Knights of Jen with Grand Master Shake

HAHAHA

Two different people. Ask a board volunteer.

This is why IDs would be nice.

I want jenny to step on my face!

These are my favorite part of Jenerals

We've had CK can someone do one for Maisie poster?

Topkek

I like Maisiefriends,
As we all know Masiefriends are GRRM and I am Jenny

Is she Disney viral marketing? Most of her videos are about Star Wars. I would not put it past the Jews to use waifu bait like Jenny for marketing purposes.

Almost certainly.

Obviously, Jenny is literally the worst ever. She is made of CHILD ABUSE and other…shit that I can't stop laughing at. Seriously just some autist from tumblr, no big deal lol