GENERACY

Is this the opposite of degeneracy? These girls remain virgins until they're married, and allow their parents to give them advice on choosing a good husband

Other urls found in this thread:

etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=degenerate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how about eugeneracy?

Distress = bad stress
Eustress = good stress

Might sound too much like eugenics though, and we wouldn't want to think we support that :^)

great quality thread fam keep it up

It's really interesting how the girls go along with it because of the way they were raised, but you can see the seeds of degeneracy in little things like how the guys they chat with online and (to quote the narrator) "a million times hotter" than the local guys.

As soon as ((someone)) gets around to targeting this culture, it'll become coming for the girls to run off with the "million times hotter" guys, only to return weeks later because it turns out Chad had no intention of marrying them.

Reporter is a cunt.

Fascinating. Unfortunately, documentaries will never answer the real questions, like how these women are as wives.

Of course, the documentary makers are treating it as slavery because it does not revolve completely around women. Women are actually expected to be virginal prior to getting their husband who will invest in and take care of her, rather than her fucking throughout her 20s and then convincing some beta to wed her.

That sentence (near the end) stuck out to me as well. This culture ALSO raises their men to protect and provide for their wives …but lol who cares. Western women get that too (they imagine) after years of fucking chad. The idea that men have responsibilities (they always have, in every culture, including ours) is a-okay. That shit's not going away. It's only women who need to be free from it.

You can see the fear in their eyes when the reporter asks why don't they lose their virginity.
Honor killing is a hell of a deterrent.

Who gives a flying fuck what a bunch of gypsies do at their retarded festivals

gypsies are not white

Degeneracy is the destruction of civilization.
The opposite of destruction is conservation.

The cucks have stolen the word, but this is literally cultural conservatism.

I like it. It gives us a new word to rally behind that hasn't been misused in the past.

It also opens a memetic door to a positive public image of eugenics.

HAHAHAHAH. OP confirmed for raging faggot.

the "people" in that video are gypsies from the southern regions NOT fucking bulgarians. Eat a dick multikult niggers.

-t. bulgarian
На лъжата краката са къси.

The word you're looking for is Virtue.

savagery vs civility

trash.jpg

Bulgarians = gypsy

I like it, but it may be too hard for retards to not mistake it for eugenics. Which the same people that will make this mistake have been conditioned to detest.

why are you even watching reality tv? was it your monthlies?

Good scam.

Modesty?

if i had a virgin bride, i'd be 100x the man i am today.

I think it's natural for men to want to devote themselves to something worthy. It's a real shame that so many of us look around and see nothing available

regeneracy

Amerifat looks at the gypsy plague and says "Yeah! How non-degenerate!"

Decency

W E W
E E
W W

OP confirmed moron

WILL THE REAL GYPSY PLEASE STAND UP?

This.

Good goyim! Derail a thread about tradition and values by focusing on an irrelevant aspect of the video. Excellent! Make sure that your people have no reference point and no practical example of decency. That way, they'll never *really* believe that it's possible for women to be anything other than whores.

Kill all faggots.

If a bunch of "African Americans" were standing around selling their daughters in a market, would you be praising how beautiful it is? No, you would be disgusted with their behaviour. You, being a fat neckbearded virgin, are merely fantasising about buying a "pure" gypsy waifu.

Try it, see how long she stays after the ceremony and how many valuables remain in your property.

They're gypsies you fucking retard, way to make us think you found white women who are decent

Gypsies are Paki-romanians, right?

Nobody is claiming it's a perfect system, but there is a lot to be said for it over our current one.

Wealth should not be the measure of a man, but what women measure us by today is usually worse.

If women picked men by their intelligence, looks, ambition, goodness, solidity, humor, and other factors, then sure, that would be fine. However, women often choose manipulative jerks and guys who they regard as confident on an instinctual level because the guy is a narcissist who can spin out lots of bullshit. Looks and so forth matter, but I've seen good looking guys get blown out all the time over guys that are kind of skeevy.

At least, with money you can quantify what it will take to get an attractive girl, instead of being some handsome guy who achieved some success in life, and then you are watching tens of hours of pickup videos and working the bars and online because you still can't figure out how to get any interest from women who are not obese.

You will probably live long enough to see all of them become of gypsy.

They don't choose you because you're fat, ugly, make no effort to make contact, dress pathetically or any combination of the above. Women are not men. They are, by nature, not confident. They won't come to you by themselves, you retard.

Protip, there is no single country in the world that has 50%+ blonde haired/blue eyed people.

It's only over 50% in a small band that goes through parts of Estonia, Norway and Sweden.

No, gypsies are just designated street-shitters that have been nomads for eons blanding up with Europeans along the way.

They're like more pathetic Jews.

Yes it would be a whole lot better than their current jiggaboo "hoes" going out and screwing some random "playa" only to become a single mother on welfare for her whole life and perpetuating the problem with another 7 kids down the road.
Kek almight, you sound like a feminist.

I like eugeneracy.

SJW kikes have proven the effectiveness of giving things a label.

It's called being normal

/thread

In an age that has foregone reason degeneracy has become normal. Propaganda is required to restore the proper path.

TFW 22 and involuntary virgin.

If it was EXACTLY like what's shown in my video, yes, I most certainly would.

And here's the thing that you need to learn: it's stupid to hate black people because of the color of their skin. It's only actually reasonable to dislike them for their behavior. See, there is approximately 0% chance of a black culture behaving this way. You know that. I know that. Their version of "selling daughters in a market" would not involve marriage or monogamy, and they wouldn't wait for the girls to be sexually mature.

THAT would be a valid reason to criticize them. "They're black!!" is not a valid reason. Worse, if you refuse to acknowledge that they do something right (hypothetically, if they did something right) then YOU are the idiot.

kek

purity?
morality?
integrity?
strength?

Not an argument

this tbh fam

BULGARIA STRONK

What about ingenerate?
Incline is the opposite of decline.
Eugenerate would only make sense if the word was disgenerate.

etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=degenerate
degenerate (v.) Look up degenerate at Dictionary.com
1540s, from Latin degeneratus, past participle of degenerare "fall from ancestral quality" (see degenerate (adj.)). Figurative sense of "to fall off, decline" was in Latin. Related: Degenerated; degenerating.

Look at the entry for decline: 'Sense has been altered since c. 1400 by interpretation of de- as "downward."'

So degenerate means being worse than your ancestors, ingenerate would mean improving.

good job user. How very ingenerate of you.

Collapse otherwise.

Try and keep it.

Сука май дик

"Good blood does not lie"