ISIS Could Have 400 000 Soldiers In Europe

Is ISIS hiding behind the MC Club "Osmanen Germania?"

whitetv.se/en/no-free-medium-in-sweden/1483-goemmer-sig-isis-armen-bakom-turkiska-mc-klubben-osmanen-germania-.html

I hope you can translate the website yourselves if you need more information.

1) The leader of Osmanen Germania lives and operates from Turkey.

2) The organisation was created in april 2015, just before the immigration tsunami.

3) They grew incredibly fast and branched out to other countries, one of them is Sweden.

4) Turkey is an ally to ISIS, has become a commando central for ISIS and Erdogan wants to re-establish the Osmanian Empire.

5) The ISIS army that has been smuggled into Europe needs to be hidden in places where radical islamists are not yet a majority.

6) Osmanen Germania have split into different groups to hide the big picture of their organization.
Just like the muslims did in Syria between Al-Nusra and ISIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
(Osmanen Germania / ISIS - Rapping about conquering "the entire land")

This thread will most likely be derailed by JIDF and MIDF. Keep to the topic and don't let them bait you. This is very important!

Other urls found in this thread:

whitetv.se/en/no-free-medium-in-sweden/1444-isis-terrorister-fran-den-insmugglade-armen-bakom-sexoevergreppen-i-koeln.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

So just kill them.

They were right in front of us the whole time.

Bump for proper Holla Forumsacks to get in here.

estimate total ISIS strength in the actual caliphate is 50 to 250k
if they had a spare 400k soldiers lying around do you think they would use them to
a bolster their positions in their homeland and overrun the SAA and kurds before ivan goes full deus vut
or b: open up a whole new front on another continent where their numbers relative to population are still bad and would lead to the redpilling and genocide of their people on the european continent

whenever fearmongering like this is shown in the (((media))) you can bet it is paid for from tel aviv to wipe up fear for the isis boogey man so tht oded yinon can be achieved

whitetv.se/en/no-free-medium-in-sweden/1444-isis-terrorister-fran-den-insmugglade-armen-bakom-sexoevergreppen-i-koeln.html

He is also writing about Köln. How it looked like a military. The Köln police called the men a "sport group" that all looked like they were well trained. And the whole Köln rapes was done with military precision, they created multiple rings, bait and rows where they trapped women. It wasn't just a random group of mudslimes, they were heavily organized.

This is from alternative media and the information comes from sources within Germany's security police (German CIA) and german police.

2014 actually.

Because the Hells Angels, which were decimated in their War with the Bandidos MC and faced prosecution by German Police merged into them.

Because there is a warrant in Germany and he would face Jail.

Funniest thing about the turkroaches is that they are having more trouble being hunted down and getting blown up by the Bandidos than evading the cops and Interpol.

They are supposed to have been sent over the past 2 years, since 2014.

That would mean that hells angels is in bed with isis.

When did Hells Angels become and immigrant gang?

We stood at the gates of Europe once, we will gladly do it again.

Eat a dick Ottomans!

argument still holds
where did they find those 400k soldiers and why aren't they accomplishing strategic goals in their homeland
if you said they infiltrated russia that would make sense as russia is actively removing engaged in the conflict, but europe isn't even fighting isis

thus far the terrorist attacks in europe were by people born and raised in the western capitals, not by people who arrived recently from the levant

even so a fighting force that failed to topple assad in 5 years of total war and international sanctions and (((advisors))) has to skills to invade a continent
such a notion is quite ridiculous

Germany has a considerable Turkish Population since the 50s so Hells Angels Turkey became quite influental in Germany smuggling goods and people

Why is HA always a fav among cops?

Good luck with that, Turkey just made nice, again, with Isreal today and Brits tailing out of EU… you do the math.

Hahah, they finally budged Kurds out human trafficking.

The Bandidos basically wiped the floor with the Hells Angels so i figure the Cops eventually decided the easiest way to end the War is clamp down on the weaker Gang.

Remember Cops don't care about ending crime they are happy when the gangs keep off the Headlines. So get rid of the losing party and make a deal with the winning party.

That is something I don't know. I hope they are wrong..

(checked)

So Bandidos is based?
Two Hells Angels members in Sweden recently attacked some guys from Poland and beat them over the head with a pipe or something. I think they were Swedes too..

Agreed. The real figure is probably in the thousands. They need as many soldiers as possible to get their asses kicked out of Faluja.

Bandidos aren't based nationalists, this is purely a gang war across most of middle Europe and Scandinavia.
They are winning against the roaches because they are simply more in numbers and because they give so few fucks that they even use fucking rocket launchers and Machineguns in a gangwar.

Dont know about 400k but I thinks theres atleast 100k ISIS-trained shitskins in Europe thanks to Merkel and her (((friends)))

I genuenly doubt that they think they have any chance of holding their middle eastern ground. And since their goal is to spread islam, what better way than to start shit in Europe?

Is it dumb? Yes, given the average iq of middle easterns I wouldnt be surprised if they would actually go through with it. Also not to mention how many 'moderate' muslims would join an uprising.

We held them off at the peak of their power, doubt they will fair any better now. And if there is anything we balkans are good at, its violence.

This is supposed to have started in 2014, so it's long before Putin got involved.

Iraqi and Syrian intelligence are saying that many leaders and sleeper cells are hiding in Sweden.

Yeah 400k is pretty retarded. I think that number is based on an statement by Interpol that they don't know the current residence of 350-400K individuals in the EU.

But not every single one of them is a slime sleeper agent obviously.

Btw, this guy that wrote the article calls out the jews and speak well about Hitler. He is redpilled as fuck..

Literally anywhere else? I mean if you just want to fuck shit up got ebin trollan maybe, but i remember something about building a powerbase and a caliphate, and for that literally every place South, East and West of Syria would be a better direction to go if you have a standing Army of a 100k or whatever.

What's with the needles euphemisms?
There are millions of Muslims in Europe. That's all you really need to know.

It will be funny if Putin does end up being the emperor of all western civilisation by reclaiming Constantinople and making people see the light. As for ISIS, the fact it isn't actively focusing all its efforts on destroying israel is a huge red alert. This entire organisation most be destroyed and hopefully the entire ME at this point outside the Christian areas.

this gets mentioned a lot
but look at the moderate muslims in the levant are they leaping with joy from their hovels to join isis and fight for the spiritual rewards
no, they aren't never forget arabs are cowards and retreat from any position they think is not winneable
look at isis own propaganda they depict the borders of the new caliphate, only retakes old muslims territories not all of western europe
enjoy the free webm

When Putin invaded, ISIS had 80k soldiers or more. Many of them "fled" to Europe. Before that, ISIS was bragging about sending thousands and tens of thousands of soldiers to Europe. This is supposed to have started in 2014.

Wow, nice numbers friendo

thanks for a good laugh, user

Why would they continue to fight and die in a endless proxy war in the ME when they could invade the European homelands and therefore cause all the European lands to retreat to protect their own?

You need to think political strategy, my friend. Wreaking havoc in the homeland of your enemy is the best way to get them to pull out of your lands. That doesn't mean you think you're actually going to conquer those lands – just wreak enough havoc to make them defensive.

Make it not worth their while to meddle in your business anymore.

seems low

I've been saying it for years, the fifth column was already in place, the "refugees" are reinforcements.

Reminds of the 3rd Crusade with Richard.

Sure they could probably take Europe tomorrow, but they wouldn't be able to hold it for long.

Good thing muslims are idiots. They should just breed quietly and convert more Euros if they want to rule.