Texit

archive.is/2KHMH

>Its a great day to schedule a referendum on Texas Independence!t.co/u0U3aSHvOX pic.twitter.com/zLQTsNxjvY

Check the comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UTNXt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is getting pushed hard. As a burger I find it exciting. But I want to know who is really pushing it.

When I google texit, the first thing I see is Ted Cruz.

The Texas nationalist movement is quite possibly tied to Putin. I'm completely OK with that. Russia can certainly be shady but it's probably the most uncucked country on the planet right now. Russo-Texas alliance when????

I love Texas and 100% support the TNM, but I'm ashamed of how much my state loves El rato.

I can understand the desire to leave and be done with the fuckery of the modern USA, but that's gonna suck for the rest of us who have to deal with liberal presidents from now until eternity.

If Texas leaves we need to get rid of California to balance it out.

Found this Ted Cruz quote.

archive.is/UTNXt

Y'all are going to have to completely reorganize your military as well. I don't remember the actual figures but something like more than half of the US military is recruited from Texas. We have a bunch of important military bases, missile silos, and whatnot. The Texas economy is the 9th largest in the world based on GDP And the 5th largest based on per capita GDP. There's a lot of important infastrucure/power grid stuff here too.

Statehood is eternal if Texas wants to secede they would have to have a constitutional amendment passed allowing them to do so, which I shouldn't have to tell you will never happen. The only other option would be war and thats even less likely.

This would be an amazing happening but its impossible.

NO referendum will be allowed to happen and not be rigged after brexit and the thought of the US letting a state that builds most of its nukes leave is just ridiculous.

Might as well hand half the state to Mexico and the other half to Israel

What if they break up the EU and US and bring both's states under the UN?

Why would a bunch of mexicans and cruzcucks want to leave the USA? Can we get them to take California with them?

Would this lead to Texas kicking all the spics out? Aren't they like 45% taco at this point? You niggers better have a plan in place or this won't actually accomplish anything.

No, actually Texas got an agreement that they could do it at will when they rejoined the Union. It's the only one to have that officially. Personally I believe that all States have that simply as part of their Statehood, because they were always the point. But Texas has that shit in writing.

43% is White alone, not Hispanic or Latino.
Over 50% of the babies born there are Hispanic. 38% for whites.

That is dangerously close to capturing the Texas government. They already have tacos like Cruz as senators. Unless they quickly strong arm mass deportations when they become independent, spic birthrates and white flight will just make it a Hispanic state.

I'm not saying I'm against Texas independence, but it has to be under the right conditions. And with people like Cruz advocating for it now, the motivations for the current separatist movement are suspect.

Bump for the glory of a free and independent Texas!

Hmm… On the one hand, my entire nation would mostly be made up of people who voted for Ted Cruz. On the other hand, when Obama drone-assassinates Trump, declares himself Dictator-for-Life, and sends all whites to FEMA concentration camps, I'd be in a whole different country.
Of course, there's a significant chance that Obama would respond to a secession attempt by launching nukes at us…

I just read all of this in my head in a Texan accent.

That's a great idea, then they could crown Ted Cruz as their king since they like him more than Trump

Well they better do it quick and kick out all the commiefornians.

BE MEN, BE FREE MEN, THAT YOUR CHILDREN MAY BLESS THEIR FATHER'S NAME

That first quote will from now on be my answer.

KIKES, YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

Balkanization is as much a kike tactic as globalism, because globalism is the END GAME of the Talmud and it is achieved by DESTROYING INDIVIDUAL NATIONS through balkanization so that they’re too weak to fight back against it.

For fuck’s sake, the US is not the EU. We are one culture, one language, and one people. They aren’t. They are better separate. We are better together.

ALL OF US ARE BETTER EXPANDED. RESTORE COLONIALISM, BUT ANNEXED THIS TIME.

Replace Texas with the UK, sure we have some muzzies, but with Trump leading us we can block even more, and BUILD A CHUNNEL WALL to keep out the other europoor's.

Pure coincidence I'm sure.

The Texas Nationalist Movement has been around for a long time. You're just now hearing about it because of the obvious parallels between it, and the Brexit vote. If there's any shady behind-the-scenes type of stuff going on, I can almost guarantee it involves based Putin and not the kikes, but I could be wrong.

I already explained how that’s completely different.

How butthurt are these people over their beloved Rato getting exterminated?

I realise it has been around for a long time. But the (((media))) has just now begun paying attention to it where before they would have done anything to keep it from gaining prominence in the public conciousness.

Putin doesn't control US media.

I did too.

And I live here

Certainly explains all those millions of Conservative Christian gun lovers in NYC.

The TNM has attended a convention of secessionist movements hosted in Russia, and had a private meeting with Putin. Putin has also openly stated that if Texas seceded, Russia would offer financial and military support.

Shortly afterward, Russia began producing Multicam uniforms and gear (chest rigs, backpacks, etc.); Multicam is the official camo pattern of the Texas State Militia, and both the US Army and Texas National Guard are transitioning from that digital shit to Multicam (or Scorpion, an unlicensed knockoff of Multicam).

It's also pretty clear that there are things going on behind the scenes leading toward secession; Texas has established its own state bank, backed by gold, and it's been leaked that the National Guard has plans to quickly capture every federal military base in the state "in the event that they are occupied by hostile forces".

Texas' energy grid, unlike the other 49 states, is independent of the rest of the country. We have a huge oil industry and the US' strategic petroleum reserve is located in Texas, along with most of the refineries.

16% of the US military consists of native Texans, more than any other state. 60% of active duty soldiers polled said they would support their state seceding.

The overwhelming majority of America's M1 Abrams tanks are based in Texas; if Texas takes over those TWO army bases, the only tanks the feds would have to invade us with would be in National Guard units, and not the latest models. If Texas kept all of those tanks, it would take America YEARS to rebuild its armor, having to take all the obsolete ones rusting away in the California desert and completely overhaul and modernize them.

We also have half the US' nuclear stockpile and the only facility in North America that produces and maintains nuclear weapons, as well as a thriving uranium mining and enrichment industry.

I look forward to the day when Texas announces its secession, taking over all military bases within its borders in one fell swoop, Russian cargo ships begin disgorging S-300 missile batteries, RPG's, and more for the new Texas army, and the Gover- uh, President announces that Texas is now an independent, nuclear-armed republic and won't take shit from anyone.

Mexico's entire population would have to be put on suicide watch.

All they have to do is ignore that. The law banning secession wasn't ratified by half the states (the South wasn't allowed to vote on it), making it illegal, and both the Declaration of Independence and quotes from various Founding Fathers (primarily Jefferson) support the right of states to secede; if you can vote to join the union, you can vote to leave it.

Further, the federal government passing a law saying it's illegal to secede (which they allowed West Virginia to do anyway, the hypocrites) is akin to an abusive husband forbidding his wife from leaving him. It's obvious bullshit and is only enforceable if you're willing to kill people in order to force them to remain part of a country they don't want to be part of anymore.

It's also highly unlikely that Texas secession would result in all-out war like the last time; we'd have our hands on too much of their military hardware, including over half the US' nuclear weapons, for them to try an invasion. They would send in hit squads to try to eliminate our leadership, and/or spend years trying to hurt us with economic sanctions. Too bad for them that they depend on us for oil, gasoline, diesel, natural gas, half of NASA (good luck launching satellites without us), etc.

There's no such agreement. Please stop repeating urban myths.

You misunderstand; Trump winning is probably the only thing that will PREVENT us from seceding. If he loses or gets killed or whatever, we're out.

So, let me get this straight….

Texas… the state that has been talking about leaving the union for decades because of the illiegal immigrant problem…

Is starting up seccesion talks right before Trump takes office?

For real?

I'm calling bullshit on this one….

Probably a distraction by Rachposter working for EU interests.

Read the catalog NIGGER, there's already a thread for this