The killing joke gay librarian scene

TOP KEK
How the fuck did this stereotype got passed the censors? Honesty this should be more offensive than what the movie did to batgirl if it wasn't for SJWs don't care about gay males.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160804045927/http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/07/27/kevin-conroy-says-his-batman-is-the-same-in-killing-joke-and-jus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly didn't know that was a stereotype

/cuteboy/ here. Gay librarian is our French maids.

anywhere i can find the movie at?

So Bruce Timm is a closeted homosexual?

Kisscartoon has it

Its up on putlocker

It's funny OP, but why not post it as a WebM.

Faggot librarian was less annoying than Barbara's bitching.

Really? Really now? Better than Dick? Better than Jason after his psycho phase ? Better than Tim? Probably better than Damien skill-wise maybe, I don't know. But, your not the best.

(D-D-Double Dubs)

Well considering one fucked off and the other is dead I suppose that's true.

Nightwing spent the entirely of KJ Movie inside of Starfire

Also Joker about to kill Nu-52 Harley

They made an animated out of the killing joke?

And it has faggots in it?

How cucked is it overally?

It really isn't. You can skip past the first half with the barbara drama shit and nothing would be noticably absent, especially if you read the comic.

That's not why it's bad though. Flat delivery, poor animation, poor acting/direction (when EVERYBODY sounds off it's hard to believe it's just the actors) it's just "meh". It's not terrible, but it's nowhere near what it should have been.

Relax, it's just an opinion of one hysterical woman.

I thought the killing joke was R-Rated? What censors?>>648850

I'm not a faggot and I don't think gay relationships are OK but you really need to learn to pick your fights.

>>>/gaschamber/

…learn to pick your fights.
Because if you don't you gonna go to

Why would anyone watch this? It's just drama the animated movie.

Ah well in my defense i was raised sheltered but for a good reason

It definitely has it's flaws but i thought the parts based on the comic were fun

It's only fair if its against the whole world, you limp-wristed boipussy.

Yes, it was supposed to be a bit of a big deal.

Well, well you saw the video.

Fairly low. There's some quality issues with it outside of the tone of the content, though.

Mainly the only thing people are talking about regarding it is Barb Gordon fucking Bruce. Some people are cool with it, some people want it but not in here cluttering the OG story, others flat out hate it. There's like two-three threads about it in the catalog so no point rehashing it all here.

Barb Gordon fucking Bruce.

Not the first time it happened.

DCAU Batman gotten busy with her, a lot

I don't think 'the censors' actually care about some stereotypical homosexual who doesn't actually fuck men on camera. This isn't 1940

The acting (well, Conroy, Hamill and Strong) is the only thing that's good in piece of shit.

This was a soft R than the hard R I was imagining. Might as well not have bothered aiming for it if they just barely passed the mark. Well, at least the guy involved got to call that unprofessional journalist who yelled out that stupid question a pussy. The movie was worth it in that regard.

The Batgirl plot would be good if it was separate and not canon.

Not canon to what?

To anything.

But it already isn't

Might as well be. This is gay blackface.

Did he even have a name?

I'm gonna be honest. I didn't hate this part of the movie. I mean I felt it distracted from the main event and cant say I was a fan of Barbara fucking Bruce, but as a whole it sort of felt like a Batman the animated series 'lost episode'. Really reminiscent of Robin's Reckoning

Think it was Mitch

I liked it, because it was its own thing I was never distracted by how unlike the comic it was, or how poorly it adapted the comic.

It really should have been completely separate from The Killing Joke, though.

Yeah, but the Killing Joke isn't all that long so they were bound to add in some filler content. Though I would have imagined they would go with the How I killed Batman bit from the deluxe edition.

Didn't mean to sage that. They could have also adapted the man who laughs as a prequel, and considering there's a copy of it in the limited edition of the movie.

Fucking Bruce Timm, man.

What is Paul Dini like these days?

This can't be real.

web.archive.org/web/20160804045927/http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/07/27/kevin-conroy-says-his-batman-is-the-same-in-killing-joke-and-jus/

Alright, I had to look this shit. Essentially it saying that Conroy gives the same exact effort for each role as Batman. No matter if it psychological or comedy

Or in other words, it's clickbait

Nothing new there.

Big thumbs up to Conroy, though

The movie's problems are entirely Warners' fault. If they didn't insist on a set length, Timm wouldn't have needed to add all this filler. He had a similar problem adapting Batman: Year One, where the runtime was like 10 minutes short so they did a Catwoman short, and the opposite problem with Dark Knight Returns, where Warners' insistence that these have to be however long forced him to split the movie in two.

Well, he made that Ultimate Spider-Man TV show. He also wrote for Lost

Oh. Is he at least a decent person?

He seems all right. I don't know if he's ever been embroiled in anything that would make people here hate him. Frankly, I don't want to know, because I like him and don't want to have reason to stop liking him.

I didn't follow the discussion about this and only just recently watched it, so sorry if this has already been said, but I think the movie implies harder that Babs was raped and that Batman kills the joker at the end.

In the comic, after Batman meets Barbara in the hospital, he goes to the underworld to question criminals, including prostitutes. But there is only one panel and no dialogue for each criminal, they are just random underworld people, whereas in the animation the prostitutes say that the Joker always goes straight to them to get a good time after he escapes jail, except for this time, and they wonder why. And that's because he already fucked Barbara this time.

The notion that the Joker regularly pays for sex is pretty stupid too.

The comic also doesn't discerns the Joker's laugh from Batman's at the end, but in the animation, as the two of them get out of the picture, we can only hear Batman's laugh.

This killed pretty much everything that made the story interesting. They also ignored the major role that coloring had in the comic and just made everything boring to look at.

Then there was that one detail that was that the joke about the two men started when Batman and the Joker first met in this story and finished by the end of the story. They completely ignored this.

I kind of wish they made and original movie from the first 30 minutes and just let TKJ alone.

I'm not going to argue all your points because you're not really wrong, but I'm sure they extended the scenes with the drug lord and the prostitutes for the same reason they added the Barbara prologue: To pad for time.

Nah, Mitch was the skinny mobster.

His name was Reese, apparently.

So, you've just wilfully ignored that fucking everybody else who Batman talked to also said that Joker hasn't been around lately, that he hasn't been his usual self, just to read too much into the fact that he didn't fuck a bunch of whores this time either

Moore said Barbara wasn't raped. Bolland said Barbara wasn't raped. The movie was R rated, if they wanted to suggest Barbara was raped, they'd say 'She was raped'.

Question: Did the film have any swearing or nudity?

It had swearing, yes

Like what kind of swearing? Damn, Hell, Bitch kind of swearing, or Shit, Fuck, Cunt kind of swearing?

What I'm getting at is that DC, while trying to seam "mature" with this shit, never really shows substantial nudity (like full on female nipples) or uses hard coarse language (like fuck), usually. Now I haven't seen the TKJ animation, nor do I have any intention to, but considering what they've done before, it's possible that they avoided saying Barbara was raped, but implied it, for whatever reasons DC and Warner has for keeping such things out of their cape products.

I'm not saying she was raped or wasn't raped (what Moore and Bolland said only applies to the book, not the subsequent products based off of the book), but basing the asserting that she wasn't raped on the fact they didn't say she was doesn't stand on completely solid ground when you take DC's bizarre stance on "adult animation" into account.

They said shit once or twice.

There was no such implication, in either book or film. Same with Batman killing Joker.

This is just people seeing what they want to see.

What the other people Batman talked to said doesn't change anything, it just sounded weirdly specific to me mentioning his sex life when it is known that there is some controversy about this.

Now, what Moore or Bolland think have nothing to do with this movie at all.

Batgirl said "bull" once, not "bullshit", but I didn't pay enough attention to the language. I agree with you.

Yes it does. The whole sequence was supposed to give you the impression that Joker hasn't been his usual self, not that he nutted inside Barbara and therefore didn't feel the need to go nut inside the prostitutes too.

Seeing as this part of the movie is based on what they authored, yes it does

Because DC/WB have a great history of respecting authors intentions, right?