Thoughts on this show becoming a meme now?

Thoughts on this show becoming a meme now?

Johnny Test is a great show and I am happy it's a meme

The dogs the only one I can really get off to like I want.

The first season had some potential but fucking Canada castrated it and then propped up it's ruined body for more seasons. Fucking hate what Canadian animation have become.

Reddit couldn't accept how amazing this truly was. It's the closest animation will ever get to kino. The whole point of the show was to show a sense of immaturity and carelessness in the pre teen years just like Adventure Time was about child like imagination before it turned into 2DEEP4U LORE the show. Much like FLCL it was a perfect representation of life, it represents the downplaying of importance in situations you get at the start of being a pre teen much like Johnny, in the same way FLCL portrays sexuality at the start of teenage puberty. But because the morons at Reddit can't grasp that the show was bashed into obscurity because "GAISE LE HUMOR IS FOR KIDS LOL LOOK HOW DUMB IT IZ AND HOW DMART I AM."
Year's from now it will be remembered as the masterpiece in animation it is.
BRAVO CN.

*whipcrack*

But if the humor doesn't appeal to all audiences why would an adult bother watching it?

For the same reason an adult would watch FLCL. Albeit FLCL is arguably more relatable at an older age Johnny Test still holds up as a perfect representation of preteen years.

>>>Holla Forums

Johny test is not a cartoon, it is a live action tv show with cgi. Every whip crack is made while filming, and is not added in by post.

Yeah, they put the effort into the whip cracking. They even have the voice actors in the same room.

Wasn't it always a meme?

I guess you could say it's become low test

FUCK OFF CARLOS

nice one

It reminds of that one webcomic where the MC(I think his name was Shadow?) was in the same cross-armed pose every time. I can't remember what it was called.

It really tests my patience.

it is?

yeah

Only as far as op trying to force it to be one, through his usual method of repeatedly posting threads about it no one cares about or replies to. The only question is why, and I have a theory there. You're probably aware of the trend of calling the star wars prequels 'kino' or 'masterpieces' and the like, which some people claim is just ironic or memery when it's brought up. I think op is trying to force this to 'prove' that people only call them kino as a meme or something.

The one thing that is certain is op being a cancerous fag.

Explain, please.

They even used the whips on the voice actors :^)

Since when is it a meme?