Bought some aftershave. it came in a nice-looking box, but when I took the bottle out of the box...

bought some aftershave. it came in a nice-looking box, but when I took the bottle out of the box, it turned out to be an accurate description of moden Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Europe

That's exactly what I'm implying, yes.

what is your definition of Europe then if it doesn't include UK and Germany?

The non-EU member countries.

so Venezuela is European according to you

Muslims shave? I thought they grew their beards out in a thick bushy mess on their face.

Last time I checked Venezuela was located in South America.

but it's not an EU member. that was the only criterion you gave

Old spice ????what are you 70????

it was the only aftershave in the store that didn't cost 50 or more

That's just the women

This user wins

Following your logic europe is made up of 3 countries

get the stuff imported from china,cheap as fuck .
also look into making your own scents and perfumes, it's a useful skill.

I'm 42 and i love Old Spice, althou Denim and Gillete are cheaper to my thin wallet.

two old farts detected. do you splash that shit in the shower room after your workout? you know, there where the sweaty singlet meets spicy old faggot in the mother of all anals? fukkin woofties, you ruin the world.

I just wanted something to calm my face after shaving. been having awful razor burn lately

Listen dude: I'm almost 43 years old. I've been using computers since the original Apple 1 was in stores. In high school I used a multi-user BASIC system running on a Data General Nova minicomputer connected to 3 schools via 300bps modems over leased phone lines. The first computer I built was based on a 1976 Popular Electronics article and used an old Teletype ASR-33 as a terminal. The next three computers were S-100 bus systems running CP/M v2.2. Depending on your age, I may have been writing code in C under CP/M before you were even *born*. I've owned no-name Taiwaneese knock-off XT clone motherboard-based systems I built on the cheap, with monochrome (yes, the ugly-ass green-screen) graphics. I remember the original Mac looking like someone's idea of a joke to me. I thought Windows v2.x was the most useless thing on the planet. I actually ran IBM's OS/2 for a couple *years* and thought it was awesome. The only reason I changed from Win95 was because the USB support was virtually non-existent. The only reason I changed from Win98SE to Win2k was it wasn't stable on a CPU running over ~800MHz. I had an entire WinNT4 domain, complete with PDC, running in my apartment, while I was getting an MCSE.

You still want to call me "old fart", friend?

Check your Linux privilege. Not all of us are running it, and your overweening arrogance indicates to *me* that you're rather young, and perhaps aren't being totally honest about making your living the way you do.

produced in 1976, if memory serves
42 years ago = 1974
you were 2 yrs old? oh, wait. it's bullshit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_I

How can you masturbate to this shit?

i would, but my wife and neighbor exhaust me already.

But muslims dont shave their beards im confuse

i know that the concep of nuances is pretty tought to understand for Holla Forumstards.
but turns out that Arab != muslim

Namco confirmed as Nostradamus.